Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Lost Worse Than I..
Jason Cashe Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-26-2022, 08:50 AM

The XWF Drone hovers around Main Street 1885 Hill Valley to get some footage for highlights and replays. The fans were gone, there were janitors working to pick up the trash left behind. People were filthy litterers. 

Just as the Drone is about to leave, it picks up Jason Cashe sitting on a bench. Hunched over, still covered in Manure, he had both hands on his cell phone. He was scrolling on Twitter. The drones were quiet but Cashe notices them as he sits back after sending a tweet to his Timeline. 

"Yeah, a sight to see ain't it?" I earned the right to sulk in it for a while.."

It was caked in his beard. It was layered against his bare arms, chest, neck, and the ring gear he was still wearing. This is about an hour or so after the show ended. He doesn't have an excuse that makes it right to still be in this muck. 

"Theo offered to hose me down.. Josslynn said I couldn't come back to the hotel until I showered and threw this ring gear away. I obviously needed a bit of time to myself. Disappointed is an understatement but.. I'll survive."

"Ugh! You stinky ass motherfucker!" Bam Miller coming around the corner, he didn't even have a match on Night Three. The smirk on his face seeing Cashe like this made it seem like Bam had room to brag. A water bottle in hand, he steps closer, sniffing the space between him and Cashe. "Here, let me help, you stink.."

Bam splashes the bottle of water at Cashe before holding it over his head and letting it just empty over the DiOGee's head. Cashe didn't move, he didn't fight it and in large part, even that little bit of water felt like an improvement. 

Spitting out some water, you ugh at what that water is mixed with. "Bitch, I smell hella good!" Pausing as he looks down at himself and the smell hits him again to the nose. The water gave the smell a refresher. "Usually. I usually smell good.. Not now, obviously!"

"You smell like you performed, shitty. You can only blame yourself thought!"

"Ho ass dude, you lost your match too!" Cashe argues.

"Yeah but I didn't get covered in shit by a Caveman.."

"True, true.. You know what? You right!"

Standing up from the bench. Cashe gave Bam a head nod like bow and turns to walk away. Just as Bam's smile fills his face, it flatlines into an open mouth frown as Cashe snaps back towards him. He wasn't swinging, wasn't trying to fight but instead grabbed Bam Miller and gave him a BIG hug! 

"Ooohhhhhh yoooou dirty fucking bastard…"

"It's okay that you lost worse than I did. Let it out! CRY on MY shoulder!"

Struggling to break out of the hug. Bam shoves Cashe away and now he has brown goo on him. Everywhere. It was wet and cakey on Cashe but stained and lightly layered on Bam Miller now as well. "You lost way worse than I did!"

"Psssh how you figure? Your match was waaaay more promoted than mine was! Bigger stage, the farther you fell from it. That's basically science!"

"You lost against some Caveman who might be the oldest person alive while also being a rookie.. With a Title on the line no less!"

"Yeah but I lost to someone who has TWO Titles as a Rookie. Pretty sure that makes him a Prodigy.."

"I lost to a Legend!"

"Part time Farm Animal at best.."

Bam gives Cashe a shove to the chest. "You lost to someone who doesn't know what an email is!"

"Haaa! You lost to someone who married his Stalker! Hahaha!" Petty Cashe was activated. "You lost waaay worse than I did Bruh!"

Bam's head shook hard from right to left. This was really happening. "No, No! You lost to the self proclaimed Strongest Warrior!"

"If you lost to a Goat, does that make you a Jackass for picking a fight you couldn't win?"

"I don't know, does it suck to get your first title shot and come up short on your one year anniversary?"

Cashe shoves Bam with two hands. It was a decent shove. "Fuck You!"

Bam steps forward and one hand shove punches Cashe to the left shoulder. "Fuck you back!"

Reaching over, Cashe flicks the earlobe of Bam Miller. It was weird for Bam as well. "You're a saggy dangler…"

To continue with the weirdness of things. Bam reaches down and flicks Cashe on the scar tissue where he used to have a nipple. "At least I have both nipples!"

"Sissy Pee-E is a stupid faction!"

"It's not a faction but at least we didn't go winless like Trilogy!"

"You lost your virginity by licking a stripper pole.." Cashe was reaching at this point. He felt as gross as he must have looked and smelled.

"Hey look! I think your shadow just left again.." 

Cashe turns and looks, that was serious business to him. Bam just laughed. "You know what?"

"What?"

"I really need to take a shower. Maybe get some eye drops. Pink Eye is real.."

"I hope you get Pink Eye!"

Cashe laughs as does Bam as his own joke. Extending a hand, an offer of some respect. Cashe seemed sincere in the gesture. There was hesitation but Bam Miller took the hand and shook it. There was some respect between the two even if they disliked one another. Cashe reaches up and eye gouges Bam with an index finger and it instantly burns. Stumbling back, Bam cups his eye and begins rubbing at it. 

"God damnit!" Bam hollers out as a few Janitors turn, hearing his scream. Cashe points at him, notioning to the eye. 

"Like I said.. Pink Eye is real…" He snickers and leaves the scene as Bam scrambles to wipe at his eye. The fear of Pink Eye became real to him.

[Image: z9f1KQC.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Jason Cashe's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-26-2022), "Venom" Xavier Lux (09-26-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (09-26-2022), Finn Kühn (09-26-2022), Raion Kido (09-26-2022), Theo Pryce (09-26-2022)