Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Trio Tag Tampax - Capital D for Doctor!
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Offline
Time for the Tea Bag

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-09-2013, 08:34 AM

ROC-KY SUCKS, ROC-KY SUCKS, ROC-KY SUCKS an Ice Lolly while he sits in the waiting room of his doctors practice. Umm Cherry was his favorite flavor. As he sucked down on his frozen treat he felt the chills flow down his throat and into his body, he smiled has he felt his nipples tightening underneath his Frankie Say’s Relax T-Shirt.

A family enters the waiting room and Rocky notices the young child that was with them had his very own Peter Gilmour shirt on. The Rock smiles and gets to his feet holding his side as he struggles with a pain he has been experiencing for a few days. He heads over to the kid as the young boy’s eyes widen when he notices The Rock approaching.

The Rock Says: Nice shirt kid.

The young boy looks down at his shirt and back towards The Rock.

Boy: Thank you, I got it at the show last week, Peter Gilmour signed it for me.

The Rock looks down at the T-Shirt and can see it has Gilmour’s face on it with “The King Of Wrestling” Peter Gilmour. Then on the sleeve he can see Peter Gilmour’s signature.

The Rock Says: That’s real nice, he is a real nice guy isn’t he?

The boy nods and smiles.

Boy: Hey Mr. Rock, do you think you could sign my shirt as well?

The Rock smiles and takes a marker pen from the doctor’s receptionist. He then crouches down the the kid and begins to sign the sh…

The Rock Says: Let The Rock get creative.

The Rock begins to draw, cross out, write and got knows what else to this poor boy’s shirt until he eventually with a “TA, DA” gets to his feet to admire his work.

The t-shirt which once read, “The King of Wrestling” Peter Gilmour.

Now reads, “Capital D” Peter Gilmour sux the fat fuck!!

The picture of Peter Gilmour is now wearing star shaped glasses and has a giant schlong spunking on his face. The Rock is looking pleased with himself as he hands the marker pen back to the receptionist, the kid begins to cry as his mother walks around and noticed the state of her sons favorite shirt. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!” she screams at The Rock who just smiles raises the eyebrow.

The Rock Says: Your son asked me to sign hi… Shit girl you are smoking. Let The Rock give you his number.

Angry Mother: I wouldn’t take your number even if you was the last man on earth. She picks her son up and begins to walk away.

The Rock Says: Are you sure? We could play hide the strudel and looking at you walking away like that fills we boner-side at the possibilities of that light little hiding place.

The woman turns around and flips Rocky the bird.

The Rock Says: I’ll sit on that too baby, loving it strong.

The woman and her child leave so The Rock sits back down and waits for his appointment. The pain was on occasion excruciating, excruciating and confusing as it seemed to appear over night. The Rock remembers waking up a couple of days ago in a extremely hot room somewhere out in the desert.

A Few Days Earlier

As he laid there he looked around his location and could see it was nothing more than a wooden hut. He continued to look around he could see his good friend Crimson Dong passed out on a couch in the corner with a massive boner. The Rock blinked and looked down to his own schlong., yep same thing… BONER TIME!!!. The Rock then looked down past his massive schlong to the other side of the room where he could see what must have been about a dozen chicken legs hanging from the door frame.

The Rock Says: What the Fuck?

It was at this point when The Rock tried to get to his feet he would discover the pain. AAARRRRHHHH he screamed as he got to his feet and made his way out of the room. As he entered the next room he was amazed by what he could see. There must have been thirty to forty people all completely naked sprawled out across the floor. All of them unconscious from what seems to have been a good night.

As The Rock makes his way through the bodies he notices some faces he recognizes. Miley Cyrus, Charlie Sheen, The Olsens and Seth Rogen were all passed out completely naked, as he continued to walk through the piles of naked flesh more faces he recognized appeared,. Dean Moxley McGovern was there naked with two young girls’ heads on his chest. As he finally made it out of that room The Rock entered the kitchen area of the room where he was amazed to see two people fucking right there and then over the counter.

The Rock Says: Easy Tiger, hahaha.

”Did someone say Tiger?”

Tiger Woods come stumbling through the front door with Chuck Norris thrown over his shoulder in a fireman’s carry. Wood finally dumps an unconscious Chuck Norris on the kitchen floor and The Rock heads over towards them.

The Rock Says: I can’t remember anything Tiger boi, what has happened here?

Tiger: Bitch, I don’t know what’s happened with you but this stupid mother whore decided to prove every single one of them Chuck Norris facts to be true. It turns out he didn’t beat superman in a fight seeing ass he just got his ass handed to him by some little ho outside.

The Rock heads towards the door and opens it up to see who was outside.

“DO YOU WANT SOME TOO YOU SON OF A BITCH”!!!!!

The Rock quickly slams the door shut again and turns back too Tiger.

The Rock Says: Natalie Portman is back on the drink then? Crazy biatch. The Rock smashed that once you know.

Tiger: Yeah well help me get this mother fucker off the ground before I smash him in.

Present Time

The Rock’s name is eventually called out and he makes his way into see his doctor and takes a seat on the edge of the bed.

Doc: Ok, Mr. Johnson I have your X-Ray results right here, and it appears that pain you are experiencing his down to this point her in your bowel.

The Rock looks closer “what is it?”

Doc: Well to me it looks like a tube of lip-stick. Also there is this other point here that I would imagine is causing some of the pain you are experiencing.

The Rock Says: Well Wha…

Doc: It’s a condom.

The Rock laughs nervously.

The Rock Says: What, No, It can’t Be, don’t be silly, how would that get up there. Women don’t wear them. I only go near women doc.

Doc: If you only go near women how come your rectum looks like it created the earth.

The Rock Says: Wha…

Doc: Big black hole.

The Rock Says: I’m not sure your being very professional here doc. I thjink I’m gonna get a second opinion.

The Rock gets up and leaves slamming the door to the doctor’s office behind him. The Doctor begins to glin before breaking out into a full blown laughter. His laughter is then joind by another voice also laughing hysterically. Crimson Dong then walks out from behind the curtain he had been hiding behind. Both men laugh together as Dong gives the doc a $50 bill.

Dong: Cheers for that Doc. That was dong funny. Dong Dong Dong.

[Image: banner.php?text%5B0%5D=&size%5B0%5D=40&opacity%5B0...&preview=1]

1 x X-Treme Champion (For about 40 seconds)

[Image: 2yo3alf.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's post:
Hunter Payne (07-09-2013)