Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Boards 2022
Forbidden Forest
Ring Master Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-23-2022, 05:24 PM

Year: 2022

Ring Master and The Beast of the Forbidden Forest

The year was 2022 Lord PREESH was destroyed long ago. Albus Dumbledore had set the standard high, but Harry Potter was proclaimed a nationwide hero and was now Headmaster of Hogwarts. Everything was peaceful in the wizardry world for far too long and Harry knew that spelled trouble. Weeks went by as the peaceful environment continued until one day as Harry stood and looked out towards the forbidden forest, he got an uncomfortable feeling. It was not a feeling he recently had, but he could not put his finger on it. Learning from past mistakes he knew better than to ignore the feeling. Harry decides to discuss the feeling of his trusted counsel Ron and Hermione Weasley. They were on vacation, but he could always count on them whenever he needed them. Headmaster Potter sends out an owl with the following message.

"Trouble is brewing at Hogwarts once more we need to talk."

Harry Potter did not want to wait until they responded though considering he had no idea how immediate the threat is. He made a phone call to a close family friend. It was Ring Master they had recently reconnected after many years of no communication due to the jealousy Ring Master had toward Harry. It was a big favor to ask of Ring Master but what choice did the headmaster have he needed people who were reliable and would keep the students safe no matter the circumstances. Sending another owl toward Ring Master last location.

"Ring Master, I hate to ask this of you, but I need to speak with you at Hogwarts it's urgent."

Once the messages were sent Headmaster Harry Potter retired to his room for the night. The next morning, he received a response from Hermione and Ron.

"We will be there tonight!"

He had not heard anything from Ring Master which worried him slightly considering he was always quick to respond but regardless it was time to speak with the entire school and staff about this feeling he was having. Throwing on his best Headmaster robe he made his way toward The Great Hall

[Image: bf37c69cede8bc95aa6eea3a49c94813.jpg]

It was empty and peaceful for the moment as he stood behind the podium as the students and staff walked in for chow. The students and staff are content with how things were going at the school, so the appearance of Headmaster Harry Potter made some feel uneasy since Harry only spoke to them when there was a concern. The students sat according to the respective houses they are categorized in. The staff was located behind Headmaster Harry as he begins to speak.

Headmaster Harry Potter
I will never be the type of Headmaster to hide anything from my students until absolutely needed. I will communicate with you on the highest level of respect and authority. Everyone here is intelligent enough to know that I am here to tell you that I am concerned that the peaceful period Hogwarts has experienced is about to end. I have no proof yet however, to be sure you get the best protection around I have decided to forbid anyone to leave Hogwarts Castle. Outside activities are canceled until further notice.

He was about to continue his speech when The Great Hall door swings open and the entire school turns to see who it could be. Headmaster Harry knew right away as he smiles and walks to greet Ring Master Once the two men greet each other with a firm hug and shake Headmaster Harry directs Ring Master toward the podium where Headmaster Harry continues speaking with the students but with a different tone of confidence this time.

Headmaster Harry Potter
This man right here is a great asset to this school and with my intelligence and his creative personality we will find out what's going on outside. Enjoy your meal and when I know more you will be filled in.

He dismisses himself as the mood has changed. The kids were talking trying to figure out what is about to happen as Ring Master follows Harry to his office. They walk inside shutting the door behind them. Harry offers him a seat, but he prefers to stand as he eats peanuts. Harry stood near the window looking out at the Forbidden Forest once more as he speaks the concern clearly on his mind.

Headmaster Harry Potter
Ring Master, the favor I ask of you is dangerous. It is not something I wish on anyone, nor can any particular person handle this assignment.

Ring Master
What is the favor?

Headmaster Harry Potter
The Forbidden Forest has been around longer than anyone can remember. It was always a place that gave me the creeps when I was a student here long ago. I thought destroying Lord PHEESH would eliminate evil throughout the land but looking down into the forest I am uneasy.

Ring Master
Whatcha thinking?

Headmaster Harry Potter
I can't put my finger on it, but there is something evil lurking in the Forbidden Forest once Ron and Hermione arrive, we will discuss further and take a look sound good?

Ring Master
Absolutely!

Headmaster Harry turned away from the window wanting to focus on enjoying the visit. They sit down to catch up about the last few years as a thunderstorm rolls in. Ring Master calls it an early night as does Headmaster Harry. The headmaster would soon find out just how right he was about that feeling as the storm rages on outside a figure appears from the Forbidden Forest.

[Image: 408476.jpg]

This figure was a creature who only appeared in the dark of the night. It was afraid of no one and always got what he wanted. It was a creature that was about to shake Hogwarts School to the core. The creature made its way to Hogwarts School and managed to sneak his way into the hallway where he sees two students out of bed not following the rules. Looking around he hides in the shadows. The gothic creature was creative with playing on emotions. Ring Master suddenly woke up. He got a feeling they were no longer alone in the castle. Suddenly students can be heard screaming for a moment. Ring Master jumps out of bed.

Ring Master: This creature is closer than we realize.

He made his way to Harry and was about to wake him up when Ron and Hermione come in. Harry jumps up startled from all the noise. Grabbing his glasses, they start to talk.

Ron and Hermione
Harry! How's being the headmaster treating you?

Headmaster Harry Potter
Look guys, it's okay but Ring Master is here because he is the muscle of the operation.

They are about to figure out a plan when a student runs in. Tears are flowing down.

Headmaster Harry Potter
What's going on? Is everything okay?

Student
Headmaster last night I admit that I was out of bed. However, my reasoning was good two of my fellow Gryffindor's had wandered off and I wanted to find them before we all got in trouble. I was about to reach them when I saw this green glow in the shadows. I froze in fear as it jumped out and took James and Lily.

Headmaster Harry Potter
Do you know which way this creature went?

The student looks the headmaster in the eyes and nods.

Student
The Forbidden Forest

Headmaster Harry Potter
Did the creature have a name?

Student
It didn’t speak at all.

Headmaster Harry Potter
It’s fine now please enjoy breakfast we will take care of this.

The young Gryffindor leaves as Ring Master, Ron, Hermione, and Headmaster Harry look at each other knowing that whatever this meeting was going to be about had now changed. As the door shuts for the second time Headmaster Harry Potter sat behind his desk as the other three stand in front of him.

Headmaster Harry Potter
I was just telling Ring Master last night that I was having a bad feeling for a few days now about the Forbidden Forest. I even tried to talk to everyone to keep them safe and yet I failed. I need your help to correct this and find whatever is attacking the students and do it quickly.

Ron Weasley
You know I hate that bloody Forbidden Forest.

Hermione Weasley
Ron, get over yourself and let's work together and help our prestigious Headmaster protect Hogwarts.

Ring Master
Let's do this!

Headmaster Harry Potter
Look everyone here outside of Ring Master has been through it all with me. This should not be a problem at all.

Hermione Weasley
Headmaster one question, though. What role does Ring Master play in all this? He has no idea what he is signing up for.

Headmaster Harry Potter
Ring Master is strong and a survivor. He is an honorary potter but unfortunately, he was not blessed with a magic ability like the rest of us. He will figure out a way to help us we just need to watch his back and protect him as well. Let's get going, though, since it's early in the morning.

The headmaster led the way as the group makes their way down toward the Forbidden Forest. Everyone is looking around making sure they are not being watched or followed by curious students. Hermione, Ron, Ring Master, and the headmaster eventually reach the forest and stand there looking not sure what they will find.

[Image: forest.jpg]

Headmaster Harry knew he had to lead the way as he takes one step and then another. Everyone follows his lead as they go slow not wanting to separate but unsure which direction to go in a huge forest.

Headmaster Harry Potter
I hate saying this, but we need to separate in order to try and find some clues. Stay in shouting distance of course but it's the only option we have.

Ron Weasley
Um...

Hermione Weasley
Ron, do I always have to take the lead in this marriage? I will go with you and keep you safe.

Ring Master
I will go with Harry.

The group splits into two groups as the one goes go left and the other goes right. The two groups search for nearly an hour when Ring Master looks down at his feet and finds a potential clue.

[Image: 1.jpg]

He kneels giving it a little taste.

Ring Master
Headmaster!

Harry flips around looking back. He noticed Ring Master kneeling and then saw the puddle of blood.

Headmaster Harry Potter
Blood? What kind of creature is this? It looks fresh so whatever it is the creature is active.

He grabbed a handful as they both run and catch up with Ron and Hermione showing them what he found. Suddenly a voice can be heard in the distance.

"Come and find me, Ring Master."

Harry and Ring Master look at each other. It clearly was speaking to Ring Master, but he hadn't been in a battle for years. Suddenly two screams can be heard, and everyone knew it was the students. Ring Master without thinking took off towards the screams disappearing farther into the forest. The others run toward him as the creature laughs echoes the entire forest followed by more screams. Ring Master figured out what direction the screams are and eventually finds the missing Gryffindor's tied up covered in blood and crying. He worked quickly to free them. They are looking straight ahead as he frees them, but they don't move all they do is point to a cave as Ring Master looks back at everyone.

Ring Master
Take the kids back to Hogwarts I am going to handle this creature Ring Master style.

Ron Weasley
Ring Master, this is not your battle.

Hermione Weasley
Yeah, please do not be foolish this creature is far more advanced than you think.

Headmaster Harry Potter
I love you but I can't let you do this. This battle is mine, not yours.

The conversation is interrupted by the horrible voice of the creature.

"I'm not alone Ring Master. Come in if you dare."

He walked over to everyone looking them in the eyes.

Ring Master
Harry, you told me yesterday that you needed a favor from me. Let's face it you are not in combat form anymore. Being the Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry has made you soft and plump. I understand you have always been the stronger person and led by example but were family. Besides it clearly wants me and not you.

Headmaster Harry Potter
I know and you're right I did reach out asking you for a favor. This is that favor and I am grateful, but I do not have to like it.

With those words, the Headmaster, Ron, and Hermione turned around taking Lily and James back to Hogwarts to get them checked out. Ring Master turned his attention to the creature that awaits. He cracked his knuckles and neck pulling a sandwich out of his pocket devouring it quickly figuring if he did not survive at least, he would not be hungry. Walking towards the cave entrance Ring Master investigated the darkness and spoke

[Image: d204d40eae08fd99b7fc7cef697e4934.jpg]

Ring Master
I am not afraid of you. I am not afraid of the dark. However, you should be very afraid of me. You feed on innocent children destroying their childhood with memories that they can never erase. I may not be a magical man but believe me, buddy I am your biggest threat to date. I will not stop until you are destroyed. There is only one thing left to say, "I'm Ring Master & I'm coming to get cha!"

He continued into the cave knowing that Hogwarts and the world were depending on him. He made his way through the dark cave as he turns a corner and notices the green eyes glowing in the dark. He prepared himself when two more sets of eyes open and the beast lights up with fire.

[Image: cerberus_by_moonxels-damgi0t.jpg]

Ring Master smiled as he charged the beast. He gets within a few feet of him when suddenly the eyes move and Ring Master falls face-first into a pit of blood. It was a death trap for most people but not him. The blood was heavy holding him down, but he was desperate and buried his face into the blood. Good thing he had a steel stomach as he drinks the blood. He laughed at the three headed beast. Ring Master suddenly attacked it but not physically. Oh no that would be foolish. He took the three heads tying it into a knot and laughed at it.

Ring Master
What's the matter beast? All tied up and nowhere to go. Ha! I know who you are. I know the identity of each of you. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Hell let's do this the Ring Master way.

Suddenly the sword of Gryffindor appeared next to him. he grabbed it and in one swift motion sliced the three heads off. It would reveal the identity of each.

[Image: tenor.gif]

There was a rumble as the first head transformed into a massive blob.

[Image: the-blob-review-2.jpg]

Ring Master held the sword closely. He put the blade to its throat and looked into the blob's eyes.

Buddy, the pool party was a failure because the moment you jumped the water disappeared. You should be ashamed of yourself carry about that excess weight. Take care of yourself for crying out loud. You are the worse champion the XWF has ever had. What about you screams champion? The fact you can eat the competition, That's probably about it. I am surprised you remember 1986 it might have been the last time you tried exercising but even then, that might be generous. You want to mention my name in your filthy mouth I suggest you brush your teeth first. It's no surprise you have gout bigger, fatter, and older than me. Hell, your Gout has its own zip code and mailing address. You could line a certified 747 on that runway buddy. Ring Master is not fill in, so I suggest you stop telling lies before I gut you and let the grease flow from your body. Truth is you're not walking out of Relentless with that X-Treme Championship. It will give you the perfect excuse to get fatter and fade into the halls of the unknown.

With those words he guts the blob as it melts into liquid poo. The second head was transforming into a darker figure. The face was deformed a little, but Ring Master don't judge.

[Image: 5445c560889645.5a5cece0a04b2.jpg]

Goth, it’s funny how the Ring Master speaks, and no one listens. I try to tell you to run and do yourself a favor, yet you continue to show stupidity and want to fight. It's not surprise though knowing how sad your life is. You live in the darkness because you can relate. The world is not made for someone like you. It is made for Ring Master. I am normal and you are like roadkill getting picked off by the vultures of the wild. Once down, only bone exposing the once life filled animal. Now laying there looking disgusted and unrecognizable. This match is about more than the X-Treme Championship. It is only one match. That does not define my future. This match is about stability and stop the madness of rotating champions. Not to mention you sign here and just stick your nose in my business. It's personal now. Business has no place in this match. If I could I'd throw you off the rooftop and send your ass to hell.

He guts the second head focusing on the final one. An interesting Goddess appears.

[Image: 85fa11c5f180c3d4f9d9908eb2e53b07.jpg]

Sweetheart, there is nothing pleasurable about your palace. Maybe you can go on social media and steal more of my hard work without permission. I get you think being a goddess matters here but it doesn't. No one cares who you are on the outside because your ugly on the inside. I love everyone equally but you're just a shady bitch to me and I don't time for that in my life.

He stomps her into the ground as the scene fades with him rising the sword in the air like he just doesn't care.

OOC: Hope you guys enjoy. Have to work but did the best I could.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Ring Master's post:
Atara Raven (09-23-2022), Charlie Nickles (09-23-2022), Raion Kido (09-24-2022), Theo Pryce (09-24-2022)