Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Boards 2022
PlaceMarker The Law
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-22-2022, 10:53 PM

The Interdimensional Camera went through a portal, coming out and finding a different version of Oswald, who stood amongst a battlefield. It looked like a mix of tech and medieval armaments. Oswald's left wrist held a somewhat bulky looking contraption, and in his right hand a spear, shimmering in the dim light. The enemies began to line up, holding what seemed to be futuristic crossbows, and soon the sound of someone giving them the order to fire was heard and a hail of crossbow bolts were being fired at him. As he heard the command, he activated the contraption, and started to run towards the line of shooters, as the bolts looked like energy being shot straight at him.

The activated device began to coat him in the very same substance that covered his God form. The substance that looked like it was made out of wood, but was in actually as hard as the strongest metal in the universe, with a massive tower shield in front of him as he continued to charge. Some of the blasts got through, not just his defense, but to slice through his armor and start to make him bleed. With a massive roar he'd leap into the air and SLAM himself shield first into the ground, causing an eruption of earth around him, tossing enemies into the air and the shaking of the very earth, made some tumble and land onto their ass.

He began to swing his spear, cutting and stabbing with the tip, causing lacerations in faces, necks, stabs threw major organs. He then threw the spear, impaling several people before touching his device and the spear would teleport back into his unarmed hand as swords, halberds and energy whips began to slash and crack at him, deflecting the blows with spear and shield. Each stab with his spear, caused another life. Another deflect allowing another opening from his boot or his weapon, though for a few of the occasions, he'd used the shield to crush skulls in. As most came in from his shield side, he rushed into the crowd forming, and like a rampaging bull, throwing people around with it, as he made his way to the Commander of this little regiment, and the two stood toe to toe with one another, as slowly those who weren't trampled and killed by his charge, those who didn't land awkwardly enough to break bones or their own necks in very teeny tiny cases, with those fit enough, charging after him. He began rarely looked away from the captain, as he began to stab and crush with the spearhead and shaft of it and in one instance, he'd throw so hard, it'd impale nearly four people at once before recalling it. The two men began to brawl, fists flying but both continued to stand and grow angrier and more violent with their punches as they continued to lay into one another, but neither seemed to get the upperhand on the other.

"Relentless. I don't exactly have the best track record here, but y'know what, I don't care. This pay-per-view, it's going to be a bloodbath. Elijah, I don't care about your past, because it's a waste of fucking space. You, are a waste of air in this world. I've looked at the history of the belts, to see if you ever worn one, and to my surprise you have! The Anarchy in fact! However, where did that translate in your success?

Fuck all. I don't have to tout my lineage. This shit is well documented and if you were a better goddamn wrestler, you'd know you face a very decorated champion. I have been felled by and have beaten greater men and women than you. I may forgotten to cut my true first promo against your bitch ass, but I actually thought to myself 'Hey, Self, who the FUCK is Elijah Martin and why should I try to go too hard on this insignificant worm of a human being?' So, I didn't take you seriously. Honestly, still don't. You're not my equal. You're not on my level. I deserve the best opponents, the best goddamn feuds, and all I get are people like you. The human equivalents of the teacup variety of dogs. Ankle biting, short tempered little shits who will bitch and growl at those bigger than you, not understanding the fact that you're tiny. A big dog like me, we treat you with kid gloves.

Because if we ever... EVER take them off...

Well, you wouldn't exist any longer. You'd be broken, you'd be harmed beyond all recognition. This is your designation. Your lot in life. To be the cannon fodder of the world. You are trash, you are the scum of the earth. The XWF needs someone to clean your kind from this company. If it means I have to do the job, then I'll fucking do it. Because I'm sick and tired of going up people who don't measure up to true competition.

Why do you think I haven't been taking a few of my past matches seriously?

Because I don't need to. I have nothing to prove. My opponents do.

However, I believe it's getting to be that time, where I will need to start being serious with people like you.

Will it be this match? Maybe.

Will it be the next one I have? We'll see.

Either way, this match is my transition. From being simply the money man, the Billion Dollar Champion and Billion Dollar Man, to becoming the Destroyer.

The Cleaner.

The Annihilator.

It is time...

Time to begin my story...

The story of The Eradicator, God Champion Oswald.

See you soon, Elijah."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr. Oz's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-23-2022), Dolly Waters (09-23-2022), Raion Kido (09-23-2022), Theo Pryce (10-04-2022)