Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Boards 2022
does bowlin make a team grow stronger? [rp3]
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-21-2022, 09:01 PM

[After about three days of JB not talking to Tommy, he ended up going outside of the rented crib to head out to a cafe near Southern Cali, he had Iced T as he sat at an outdoor table. Then he see’s Reggie coming towards the place, and T flanks him down to meet him. Reggie and T shook hands, and both men sat on the plastic chairs, as they watched people passing up and down from the shops and the like. Reggie pulls out his own bottle of lemonade from his backpack, and takes a sip on it. After he was done, he noticed T looking upset as he slouched his shoulders on the chair.]

Reggie: Hey T, what’s the problem? I got a message from JB that you and him are not on good speaking terms. What is the issue?

T: I said something stupid… it was just my ego getting the best of me at that moment. 

Reggie: So, let me guess… it’s about those Tag titles right?

T: You know it man… i’m just soo annoyed with how I said all that bullshit… all over something that I know we’ll never gain, period. 

Reggie: Man, you need to stop lying to yourself, because it isn’t going to get you anywhere. I know you and JB can get those belts an–

T: It’s not like that, it’s not like that at all! 

Reggie: Why are you getting heated with me, i’m just tryin to tell you somethin–

T: I AM NOT MAD….

[T then slams his hand on the table, which caused some of the people to look at him questionably, as Reggie shook his head with how he is acting out. Tommy takes another sip of his Ice T to calm down, as he had his palm on his face to wipe off the sweat from the heat.]

T: Sorry about that, I didn’t mean to yell like that…

Reggie: Well, you aren’t doing yourself any favors for lashing out like that, you do know you are around judgmental people. Take a look around you, T.

[T does that, and looks at some of the people who were sitting outside looking at him with a glare or with a sense of judgment, then he looked at Reggie and said nothing.]

Reggie: See what I mean, you need to know how you control your anger mane. Look, I am not in your rental crib to know what’s going on, but I do know how you two can make it up. 

T: What exactly do you think I should do?

Reggie: Well, I was thinking of inviting you two a night out to go bowling with one of my friends, his name is Hector who’s more fruiter than Vinny’s hair stylist. He’s a nice dude who knows the bowling manager around here who get us in for less than 50 bucks.

T: 50 bucks to bowl?... sheesh that’s a high price to pay, and plus I haven’t gone bowling since like 12 years old with my sister and my auntie… so it’ll be shitty on my end, but come. But I don’t know about JB tho if he finna come thru or not, 

Reggie: Don’t worry about that, I got that covered, so meet me and Hector at 7pm. We’ll be waiting for you guys on lanes 12 and 13. 

T: So you mean everything is already booked for us four? Damn, you move fast Reggie!

Reggie: Hey, I had nothing better to do so I had to plan it up while I was down here in Cali to visit some old friends and familias. Look ill catch up with you later mane.

[Then Reggie and T gave one another some dap, and Reggie went about his business as T had a smile on his face, then we reach to half past 6pm, and T was back in the house where he sees JB sitting on the couch watching TV. Then he got up from layin down on the couch, and wanted to get something from the fridge, then he bumps into Tommy who had something in his hand, which dropped on the floor. JB gave a silent “my bad” look towards him as he headed to the fridge, and once he found what he wanted he went back to the couch to continue watching TV. T then ended up sitting right next to him, trying to talk to him.]

T: JB, you still mad at me?

[No response from JB at all.]

T: I know you want to say something, don’t hold out on me now. It’s been like three days since we have spoken to one another. 

[Then JB nodded his head in silence towards him, then he looked back at the TV.]

T: Okay okay, I won’t force you to talk now… but here’s the deal, half past 7 from now, Reggie invited me and you to bowling tonight. I’ll drive the car to the place, Reggie’s gonna send you a ride to pick you up from the house. Just wanting to let you know.

[JB then nodded his head again towards T, but this time tried to give a smile but it was too crooked to feel any kind of joy. So T ended up heading into his room to get ready, while JB was thinking about going to the place, so he ended up turning off the TV and headed upstairs as well to get ready to go there. Once it was half past 7, Reggie and Hector meet up with T at the spot with some bowling shoes. T looked at Hector who was dressed up like chicana lady with high waist pants, pink crop top, pair of flats with his hair in braids, he hugs T as he looked at Reggie with bug eyes.]

Hector: Oh my gosh, you are Tommy Wish, Reggie always talks about you and your odd exploits. 

T: Hmm, what exploits that he talks about me to you?

Hector: Hmm, so many to choose from, well he always tells me about how much you like, so i made sure to get a mani and pedicure prior, just to tease you with them. You like?

[Hector shows off his french manicure hands to Tommy, and he even took off his size ten flats to show his decently arched french pedi foot till he put it back on. Then T got a bit hypnotized by Hector’s frame, till Reggie tapped his shoulders to focus on something else. Then they see JB in the distance, and waved at him to come to lane 12 and 13, once JB made it there and waved to everyone. Then Hector quickly hopped on his feet to hug JB for no reason, which Reggie had to peel him off him as JB looked on with oddness in his face.]

Hector: OOOOH YOU ARE JOHN BLACK!!! REGGIES FAV WRESTLERRRRR!!! I AM SO GLADDD TO SEE HIS IDOL…. Maybe you can teach me how to wrestle any day, big daddy.

[Hector growls at JB in a suggestive manner, as JB tried not to say a word as he went into Lane 13. Then Reggie tries to ease the odd tension with small banter between himself and Hector over his um.. “RICOness”... then after that was over, they start to play a game of bowling where it was Hector and Reggie on Lane 12 and JB and T on Lane 13. By the time the reached to round four, T and JB had more points then Reggie and Hector, which made Hector a bit upset over it.]

Hector: How come they are getting more points then ussss?!?!

Reggie: Well, I don’t know honestly, maybe they are better than us as a TEAM? 

[When JB heard that, he was about to hit a perfect strike, but the ball balanced on the gutter side which caused him to lose out on some points. Then he went to the concession area to be alone, as T looked on with worry. Then T follows him to the concession area, where he finds him eating a bag of chips standing near a wall, and T tries to figure out why he left the lane.]

T: Yo, JB we are legit in the middle of a game right now. Why did you decide to back out in the middle of it? 

[JB stops eating his chips, and looks at T.]

JB: I didn’t back out from it, I wanted a break from it. 

T: You could have told me, so we could have paused the game for a minute, people are trying to get next in our lane and you are holding it up. 

JB: Then finished the rest of the goddamn game then, i’m out of here. 

[JB then walks out of the bowling venue, as T looked pissed off with him and he went back into the lane to finish the rest of their game. Then Reggie comes to T, while Hector was trying to find the bathroom. Then T picked up one of the bowling ball from the machine, and he angry tosses the ball to the wall by accident, then one of the managers see’s him doing it and they removed him out of the building in a moment's notice. JB was about fifteen blocks away from the bowling venue to a board walk in the middle of the night, looking at the sky while still eating his chips. Then somehow, T finds him and he comes up to him, almost wanting to fight him. But, Hector and Reggie quickly came on the boardwalk to stop them from blowin up one another.] 

Hector: Boys boys BOYS!!... why are you two getting mad at one another? Don’t tell me it’s about some girl you two are trying to fuck.. Because I can be her that you two can fight for!

[Hector then does a random ass salsa dance, but Reggie puts the break on him for that and put him to the other side of the boardwalk to talk alone without him.]

Reggie: Look you two, what the fuck is going on?

JB: Ask your homie T.

T: Ask JB.

Reggie: I don’t got time for this childish behavior right now, I already got a teenage daughter who does that with me on the low. If we don’t talk about it now, then we might as well go back home and forget about it. 

JB: Alright alright, I got upset at T for what he told me, just because I was too worried about our opponents and what they might do and shit. He told me that I was getting too soft for my own good to not think about winning those tag belts, don’t blame him. Yes we been doing this shit for over three or four years as a team, but fuck man… I am not gonna let a tag title be a contributing factor to our legacy. 

Reggie: Right right, you have anything to say T?

T: Well I do, and JB I want to apologize for saying all those harmful things. I don’t mean any of it, because I was too drawn into the whole thing in the first place. I seem to forget that we are only in it to have fun and not to take it seriously.

JB: I get it man, I get it completely… it’s just too surreal to be in this position again, I guess my mind isn’t too invested into it. 

T: Well JB, let me tell you something for free… When I talked to myself in that mirror, I had an epiphany towards myself and the direction of our foundation. It was more of a goal to just be a team and continue to do what we need to do. We don’t need to be like Flynn and War Criminal who are this super duper undefeated team with gold. We are just our own guys who do what we want and how we want. 

[JB then smiles at T, and they give one another some dap in the process. Then Hector comes up to the fellas and wants to do some stuff on the boardwalk to pass the time. Then the next morning comes up and we see JB cooking eggs, turkey bacon, and some flapjacks while Hector made them mimosa in his mini maid outfit, which JB and T with Reggie laughing at due to how small it is on him. As JB placed the food out on the dining room table, Hector set up the decor and he called the boys to the table to eat. JB led into a prayer that was brief, and Reggie said a brief one as well before they started to eat. As they were drinking mimosas and eating what JB cooked for them, Reggie held a toast to them all.] 

Reggie: Toast to be maybe or maybe not XWF Tag Team Champions this coming Friday from now!

[Then they all toasted, and put their mimosas down on the table, and eat their food. Then Tommy starts to speak.]

T: JB this shit is good… where did you get these recipes from?

JB: I anit gonna tell you, but maybe ask Reggie’s friend over there. He’ll tell you. 

[T rolled his eyes at JB and continued eating, as Reggie looked at JB.]

Reggie: Is it true they tried to kidnap Vita?... Last I heard Dolly found her somewhere in someone’s basement or some shit like that.

JB: I guess so, but still kinda worried about those two redneck boys who claimed to be bastards, they haven’t said a word at all. But, I guess that’s they own issue they need to solve, but hey at least we aren’t on Dolly or Vita’s list of suspects though. 

T: What a sigh of relief I'd say, because I would have kidnapped them long ago, especially when Dolly said I was on her ass before she could legally buy cigarettes for her daddy. 

[Then all of them had an uproar of laughter on the table.]

Reggie: Well, I guess you know how you deal with girl or women then. They can’t get enough of you. 

T: I guess so…. Haha!

[Then JB put his mimosa down, and wiped his mouth with a napkin, then Hector tried to play footsie with T under the table, but IT wasn't in the mood so he rolled his eyes at him as he sipped his mimosa. Then JB and Reggie watches Vita’s promo on his phone, alongside with Dolly’s as well. Then JB went back to his seat to talk about it.]

JB: Well both women know what they want out of this, they already have penciled themselves into the corner of the tag team titles, feeling like they have something to prove. I don’t blame them, they are more in line with what a company cookie cutter tag team would be like in the dolls. While yes, they draw money and butt in seat, but they don’t have the rawness like we do.

T: Nah they don’t, which i why I been thinking soo much how easy it would have been if it was just between us and not a three way. But, I guess Bastards are worth the headache to put up with in the back for the sake of it. But still, this isn’t just us going after some piece of tin, this is us waging war against this bullshit ass BoB brigade since 2020 before they killed they self off. I am not afraid to say that, we might not come back with the straps, but lord knows we going to beat the hell outta them like if it’s nothing. 

Hector: You tell em honey, show em who’s a thug!

T: Uhh… thanks for that, but seriously back on topic, JB and Reggie consider this being our next jumping point to be somebodies, even if we aren’t beloved like Bastards or Dolls are. This is our own moment to fucking shine on these people in 1985 on some Biff Tanen shit. We might not have the stroke to get a Biff Tanen on our payroll nor a mimed guitar solo in the 50s at a high school prom… but you know where I am getting at right?

JB: I know, I know… I mean, at this point we aren’t even stressing out about those belts and the match itself, we know where we are in the tag pecking order, and we might as well be below everyone’s expectations, BEFORE they can count as out as a unit. I still even remember those days when they once GAVE me a six person tag belt with TWO no names who bailed out on me, that was the point in my life I had to go at this shit alone and not expect any handouts from anyone in XWF. So for now on, we shall be the Jake The Snaking of the tag scene, tag gold or no tag gold, we still can outsmart everyone who comes in our way. 

Reggie: That’s what I am talking about fellas, this is what I want to see… UNITY… fucking UNITY between you both, that’s what makes our kinship harder then a rock in the mountains. We each had faced some other shit solo dolo, but as a team we all take the fight or flight from our oppressors, and consider them as a target. Consider Vita and Dolly as your target and aim for the heads like you holdin a red dot scope gun and shoot on em good until they bleed out. Do the same for Bourbon and Knuckles as well, because they don’t need to be around this shit at all. So fellas, just go out there and what you do, don’t worry about winning them belts because like you said JB… We the Jake The Snakes of XWF 4 lyfe!

[Then they all start shouting “Jake The Snakes” on top of their lungs until they tire themselves out. Then Reggie instructed Hector to clear up the table, as the trio head to the living room to watch some TV together, as the scene fades to the sunlight outside of the crib.]

[After about three days of JB not talking to Tommy, he ended up going outside of the rented crib to head out to a cafe near Southern Cali, he had Iced T as he sat at an outdoor table. Then he see’s Reggie coming towards the place, and T flanks him down to meet him. Reggie and T shook hands, and both men sat on the plastic chairs, as they watched people passing up and down from the shops and the like. Reggie pulls out his own bottle of lemonade from his backpack, and takes a sip on it. After he was done, he noticed T looking upset as he slouched his shoulders on the chair.]

Reggie: Hey T, what’s the problem? I got a message from JB that you and him are not on good speaking terms. What is the issue?

T: I said something stupid… it was just my ego getting the best of me at that moment. 

T: You know it man… i’m just soo annoyed with how I said all that bullshit… all over something that I know we’ll never gain, period. 

Reggie: Man, you need to stop lying to yourself, because it isn’t going to get you anywhere. I know you and JB can get those belts an–

Reggie: Why are you getting heated with me, i’m just tryin to tell you somethin–

[T then slams his hand on the table, which caused some of the people to look at him questionably, as Reggie shook his head with how he is acting out. Tommy takes another sip of his Ice T to calm down, as he had his palm on his face to wipe off the sweat from the heat.]

Reggie: Well, you aren’t doing yourself any favors for lashing out like that, you do know you are around judgmental people. Take a look around you, T.

[T does that, and looks at some of the people who were sitting outside looking at him with a glare or with a sense of judgment, then he looked at Reggie and said nothing.]

Reggie: See what I mean, you need to know how you control your anger mane. Look, I am not in your rental crib to know what’s going on, but I do know how you two can make it up. 

Reggie: Well, I was thinking of inviting you two a night out to go bowling with one of my friends, his name is Hector who’s more fruiter than Vinny’s hair stylist. He’s a nice dude who knows the bowling manager around here who get us in for less than 50 bucks.

T: 50 bucks to bowl?... sheesh that’s a high price to pay, and plus I haven’t gone bowling since like 12 years old with my sister and my auntie… so it’ll be shitty on my end, but come. But I don’t know about JB tho if he finna come thru or not, 

Reggie: Don’t worry about that, I got that covered, so meet me and Hector at 7pm. We’ll be waiting for you guys on lanes 12 and 13. 

T: So you mean everything is already booked for us four? Damn, you move fast Reggie!

Reggie: Hey, I had nothing better to do so I had to plan it up while I was down here in Cali to visit some old friends and familias. Look ill catch up with you later mane.

[Then Reggie and T gave one another some dap, and Reggie went about his business as T had a smile on his face, then we reach to half past 6pm, and T was back in the house where he sees JB sitting on the couch watching TV. Then he got up from layin down on the couch, and wanted to get something from the fridge, then he bumps into Tommy who had something in his hand, which dropped on the floor. JB gave a silent “my bad” look towards him as he headed to the fridge, and once he found what he wanted he went back to the couch to continue watching TV. T then ended up sitting right next to him, trying to talk to him.]

T: I know you want to say something, don’t hold out on me now. It’s been like three days since we have spoken to one another. 

[Then JB nodded his head in silence towards him, then he looked back at the TV.]

T: Okay okay, I won’t force you to talk now… but here’s the deal, half past 7 from now, Reggie invited me and you to bowling tonight. I’ll drive the car to the place, Reggie’s gonna send you a ride to pick you up from the house. Just wanting to let you know.

[JB then nodded his head again towards T, but this time tried to give a smile but it was too crooked to feel any kind of joy. So T ended up heading into his room to get ready, while JB was thinking about going to the place, so he ended up turning off the TV and headed upstairs as well to get ready to go there. Once it was half past 7, Reggie and Hector meet up with T at the spot with some bowling shoes. T looked at Hector who was dressed up like chicana lady with high waist pants, pink crop top, pair of flats with his hair in braids, he hugs T as he looked at Reggie with bug eyes.]

Hector: Oh my gosh, you are Tommy Wish, Reggie always talks about you and your odd exploits. 

Hector: Hmm, so many to choose from, well he always tells me about how much you like, so i made sure to get a mani and pedicure prior, just to tease you with them. You like?

[Hector shows off his french manicure hands to Tommy, and he even took off his size ten flats to show his decently arched french pedi foot till he put it back on. Then T got a bit hypnotized by Hector’s frame, till Reggie tapped his shoulders to focus on something else. Then they see JB in the distance, and waved at him to come to lane 12 and 13, once JB made it there and waved to everyone. Then Hector quickly hopped on his feet to hug JB for no reason, which Reggie had to peel him off him as JB looked on with oddness in his face.]

Hector: OOOOH YOU ARE JOHN BLACK!!! REGGIES FAV WRESTLERRRRR!!! I AM SO GLADDD TO SEE HIS IDOL…. Maybe you can teach me how to wrestle any day, big daddy.

[Hector growls at JB in a suggestive manner, as JB tried not to say a word as he went into Lane 13. Then Reggie tries to ease the odd tension with small banter between himself and Hector over his um.. “RICOness”... then after that was over, they start to play a game of bowling where it was Hector and Reggie on Lane 12 and JB and T on Lane 13. By the time the reached to round four, T and JB had more points then Reggie and Hector, which made Hector a bit upset over it.]

[When JB heard that, he was about to hit a perfect strike, but the ball balanced on the gutter side which caused him to lose out on some points. Then he went to the concession area to be alone, as T looked on with worry. Then T follows him to the concession area, where he finds him eating a bag of chips standing near a wall, and T tries to figure out why he left the lane.]

T: Yo, JB we are legit in the middle of a game right now. Why did you decide to back out in the middle of it? 

T: You could have told me, so we could have paused the game for a minute, people are trying to get next in our lane and you are holding it up. 

[JB then walks out of the bowling venue, as T looked pissed off with him and he went back into the lane to finish the rest of their game. Then Reggie comes to T, while Hector was trying to find the bathroom. Then T picked up one of the bowling ball from the machine, and he angry tosses the ball to the wall by accident, then one of the managers see’s him doing it and they removed him out of the building in a moment's notice. JB was about fifteen blocks away from the bowling venue to a board walk in the middle of the night, looking at the sky while still eating his chips. Then somehow, T finds him and he comes up to him, almost wanting to fight him. But, Hector and Reggie quickly came on the boardwalk to stop them from blowin up one another.] 

Hector: Boys boys BOYS!!... why are you two getting mad at one another? Don’t tell me it’s about some girl you two are trying to fuck.. Because I can be her that you two can fight for!

[Hector then does a random ass salsa dance, but Reggie puts the break on him for that and put him to the other side of the boardwalk to talk alone without him.]

Reggie: I don’t got time for this childish behavior right now, I already got a teenage daughter who does that with me on the low. If we don’t talk about it now, then we might as well go back home and forget about it. 

JB: Alright alright, I got upset at T for what he told me, just because I was too worried about our opponents and what they might do and shit. He told me that I was getting too soft for my own good to not think about winning those tag belts, don’t blame him. Yes we been doing this shit for over three or four years as a team, but fuck man… I am not gonna let a tag title be a contributing factor to our legacy. 

T: Well I do, and JB I want to apologize for saying all those harmful things. I don’t mean any of it, because I was too drawn into the whole thing in the first place. I seem to forget that we are only in it to have fun and not to take it seriously.

JB: I get it man, I get it completely… it’s just too surreal to be in this position again, I guess my mind isn’t too invested into it. 

T: Well JB, let me tell you something for free… When I talked to myself in that mirror, I had an epiphany towards myself and the direction of our foundation. It was more of a goal to just be a team and continue to do what we need to do. We don’t need to be like Flynn and War Criminal who are this super duper undefeated team with gold. We are just our own guys who do what we want and how we want. 

[JB then smiles at T, and they give one another some dap in the process. Then Hector comes up to the fellas and wants to do some stuff on the boardwalk to pass the time. Then the next morning comes up and we see JB cooking eggs, turkey bacon, and some flapjacks while Hector made them mimosa in his mini maid outfit, which JB and T with Reggie laughing at due to how small it is on him. As JB placed the food out on the dining room table, Hector set up the decor and he called the boys to the table to eat. JB led into a prayer that was brief, and Reggie said a brief one as well before they started to eat. As they were drinking mimosas and eating what JB cooked for them, Reggie held a toast to them all.] 

Reggie: Toast to be maybe or maybe not XWF Tag Team Champions this coming Friday from now!

[Then they all toasted, and put their mimosas down on the table, and eat their food. Then Tommy starts to speak.]

JB: I anit gonna tell you, but maybe ask Reggie’s friend over there. He’ll tell you. 

Reggie: Is it true they tried to kidnap Vita?... Last I heard Dolly found her somewhere in someone’s basement or some shit like that.

JB: I guess so, but still kinda worried about those two redneck boys who claimed to be bastards, they haven’t said a word at all. But, I guess that’s they own issue they need to solve, but hey at least we aren’t on Dolly or Vita’s list of suspects though. 

T: What a sigh of relief I'd say, because I would have kidnapped them long ago, especially when Dolly said I was on her ass before she could legally buy cigarettes for her daddy. 

Reggie: Well, I guess you know how you deal with girl or women then. They can’t get enough of you. 

[Then JB put his mimosa down, and wiped his mouth with a napkin, then Hector tried to play footsie with T under the table, but IT wasn't in the mood so he rolled his eyes at him as he sipped his mimosa. Then JB and Reggie watches Vita’s promo on his phone, alongside with Dolly’s as well. Then JB went back to his seat to talk about it.]

JB: Well both women know what they want out of this, they already have penciled themselves into the corner of the tag team titles, feeling like they have something to prove. I don’t blame them, they are more in line with what a company cookie cutter tag team would be like in the dolls. While yes, they draw money and butt in seat, but they don’t have the rawness like we do.

T: Nah they don’t, which i why I been thinking soo much how easy it would have been if it was just between us and not a three way. But, I guess Bastards are worth the headache to put up with in the back for the sake of it. But still, this isn’t just us going after some piece of tin, this is us waging war against this bullshit ass BoB brigade since 2020 before they killed they self off. I am not afraid to say that, we might not come back with the straps, but lord knows we going to beat the hell outta them like if it’s nothing. 

T: Uhh… thanks for that, but seriously back on topic, JB and Reggie consider this being our next jumping point to be somebodies, even if we aren’t beloved like Bastards or Dolls are. This is our own moment to fucking shine on these people in 1985 on some Biff Tanen shit. We might not have the stroke to get a Biff Tanen on our payroll nor a mimed guitar solo in the 50s at a high school prom… but you know where I am getting at right?

JB: I know, I know… I mean, at this point we aren’t even stressing out about those belts and the match itself, we know where we are in the tag pecking order, and we might as well be below everyone’s expectations, BEFORE they can count as out as a unit. I still even remember those days when they once GAVE me a six person tag belt with TWO no names who bailed out on me, that was the point in my life I had to go at this shit alone and not expect any handouts from anyone in XWF. So for now on, we shall be the Jake The Snaking of the tag scene, tag gold or no tag gold, we still can outsmart everyone who comes in our way. 

Reggie: That’s what I am talking about fellas, this is what I want to see… UNITY… fucking UNITY between you both, that’s what makes our kinship harder then a rock in the mountains. We each had faced some other shit solo dolo, but as a team we all take the fight or flight from our oppressors, and consider them as a target. Consider Vita and Dolly as your target and aim for the heads like you holdin a red dot scope gun and shoot on em good until they bleed out. Do the same for Bourbon and Knuckles as well, because they don’t need to be around this shit at all. So fellas, just go out there and what you do, don’t worry about winning them belts because like you said JB… We the Jake The Snakes of XWF 4 lyfe!

[Then they all start shouting “Jake The Snakes” on top of their lungs until they tire themselves out. Then Reggie instructed Hector to clear up the table, as the trio head to the living room to watch some TV together, as the scene fades to the sunlight outside of the crib.]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-22-2022), Dolly Waters (09-21-2022), Raion Kido (09-23-2022), Theo Pryce (10-04-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (09-21-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (09-23-2022)