Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Boards 2022
The Midnight Dolls | Out of Time
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

09-21-2022, 04:35 PM

.:: PREVIOUSLY ::.

Dolly Waters and Vita Valenteen have agreed to come together as The Midnight Dolls, but things haven't been going so well since they united.

The team has experienced communication and scheduling issues, the root of which is unknown. 

Now, with a shot at the Tag Team Championships in a triple threat contest with Them No Good Bastards and The Thugs looming in the distance, things had suddenly gone from bad to worse!

Dolly returned home to Kentucky with obviously made up excuses seemingly to evade training and/or spending time with Vita.

Vita is worried that Dolly knows that she lied about what viXen wanted with her at Savage, and even with all that drama unfolding, that isn't all...

Vita has also been kidnapped.

This surely doesn't bode well for The Doll's chances at Relentless, but the kidnappers did make one crucial mistake...

They told Dolly Waters what they did and where to find them.

The Midnight Dolls in:
[Image: outoftime.jpg]

A black Sedan cruised down the city streets.

oO (“How embarrassing.”)

Inside of the car, four mean looking men.

oO ("Allowing myself to be kidnapped by some basic thugs.")

We pass through the windshield of the car, getting a better look at the thugs inside of it while also ignoring silly things like solid objects and our camera’s inability to pass though said objects.

oO ("Well, maybe not so basic…")

Through the backseat we go into the dark confines of the trunk where we find our hero, Vita Valenteen, bound, gagged, and bagged.

oO (They did have garlic bullets, something that I didn’t even know was a thing until one was lodged firmly in my thigh, but the worst part? I still need to try and get The Midnight Dolls back on track, and that’s not something that can be done from the trunk of a frickin car!"

The garlic laced bullet in her leg had taken a lot out of her, but even with Garlic poisoning sapping her strength, speed, and mobility, she was sure that she would find a way out of this. She could be pretty crafty even before becoming an enhanced being.

It’s not like she was always a Vampire, or even that she's been one for very long. It was just last year when she turned.

As the car came to a stop, Vita could hear the gears switching to park. Wherever they were going, they seemed to be there.

This was it. Vita needed to be sharp, stay calm, and wait for her moment.

The trunk opened, and two big mitts lifted her out of the trunk and over their shoulder and proceeded to carry her…

Somewhere.

“Where ya’ headed?”

The metallic cab door slams outside of JFK Airport in NYC.

Uh- -

Dolly takes pause after flopping onto the torn up leather seats in the back. She retrieves her phone, and pulls up the nefarious text regarding Vita Valenteen’s safety, and wearabouts. It wasn’t that she didn’t already know the exact address. She’s studied the text message picture of her distressed tag-team partner ad nauseam since receiving back at the Waffle House in Louisville.

- -uh, 7-2-5

Dolly wants to be sure to recite the address precisely to the cabbie. He’s an older man, and as stereotypically a New Yorker as one could be. The cabbie gurgles, and hacks through a cigarette. The window between the front and back seats leaving the cockpit of the cab clouded with smoke. As Dolly continues to read off the address, he’s already sped out of the airport terminal and out onto the freeway circling JFK and headed into the city.

- - -5th Ave. 725 5th Ave.

The cabbie gets quiet and peers at Dolly through his rearview mirror as he listens to her muttering to herself,

This pricks gonna pay fer’ what he’s done to you, Vita.

The cabbie crinkles his lip with a disgusted smirk,

“So, uh, you’s a tourist or sumthin’?”

Yeah, you could say something like that.

“You’s a fan of the Big Guy?”

Big guy my ass. Some “big guy” who just takes women-

“That’s a bunch of malarkey! The corporate media makes up all those stories about those women.” his tone begins to shake with frustration, “They’re just scared because he’s got the guts to say what we’re all thinking, they was against him from the start!”

I don’t really care who was against him. I’m against him now, and that’s fixin’ ready to be the BIGGEST problem that Mr. “Big Guy” has ever had!

“Hey!” The cabbie slaps the steering wheel, turning back to slash Dolly apart with his dingy eyes. He spots her beaten up face, all black outfit and overall dirty looking disposition. “You one of those rioter antifa traitors or sum’thin?!”

What are you talking about, dude.

“I’m talking about you’s, and the likes of` YOU’S, going to his tower to stir up lawlessness. If you don’t love America, then get out! Go to Cuba or sumthin!”

Hey! Fuck you, pal! I live in a commune with dozens of Cubans. They’re wonderful, hard-working people!

Horns on the freeway begin blaring as the cabbie swerves toward the shoulder of the road.

“Sick of this! We’re the silent majority!”

What are you doing?! I don’t even know why we’re arguing. I’m Dolly Waters, from the XWF. I could maul you!

“You gots a problem with Donald Trump, you gots a problem with ME!”

Donald Trump? Dolly mouthed the words to herself as a look of astonishment washed over her features. 725 5th Ave. the address to Trump Tower in New York.

Ooooh fuuu-
Before Dolly can even react, the enraged cabbie is slinging her door open. He grabs her by the arm, and drags her out onto the shoulder of the freeway. Dolly is too marred with confusion and shock to put up any type of fight, and before she knows it, she’s choking through the exhaust of the tailpipe while the cabbie speeds away.

The fucks wrong with that guy? Friggin’ FASCIST!

But her regard for the cabbie fades away as quickly as she’d come to know him. She has bigger problems now. Standing on this grounded section of a busy freeway shoulder, Dolly looks out to the vast metropolis of NYC.

Her heart sinks even harder than when she first received the ransom image of Vita’s kidnapping.

Those forest green eyes glaze over at the innumerable tons of concrete that surround her, Manhattan is so far away, and somewhere down there Vita is in serious trouble… or worse. Dolly can’t bear the thought, and bashes away at any worry that might lead her astray. She’s going to rescue Vita, and no intimidating cityscape filled with bastards and thugs is going to stop her.

But the odds have never been in her favor, not in the wrestling ring, and certainly not in NYC.

What’s one Midnight Doll to potentially millions of people just like that lunatic cabbie, just like these bastardly thugs who’ve kidnapped Vita?

“HEY!” a curiously ecstatic, and juvenile sounding voice shouts out from somewhere, “O.M.Fucking.GEE! Is that?” a second consecutive voice screams out, sounding as ecstatic and juvenile but with a strikingly different accent from the first.

Dolly spins her head around to spot the source of the voices. They’re coming from a skatepark right near the freeway. Dolly’s eyes burst with wonder as she lays her eyes on them,

“It’s Dolly Waters!” they both yell out in unison. It’s two young girls, neither older than a highschool freshman, and both of them bear a striking, likely deliberate, resemblance to Dolly and Vita. In fact, they’re both wearing official Midnight Dolls t-shirts that become more prevalent as the duo roll their boards toward our hero.

Head to toe, shoulder to shoulder, these little skater chicks are almost mirror images of Dolly Waters and Vita Valenteen. The long blond headed one, wearing all black (aside from the Dolls logo on her black shirt), and standing a bit taller than her brunette counterpart. The short haired brunette with implant fangs and either, spitting a contrived sounding canadian accent. “I can’t fucking believe it!” the Dolly look-alike, shouts, having obviously picked up on her heros potty-mouth. “Could you not curse s’much?” her partner begs as they near Dolly.

FANS! Hey, listen girls, I need yer’ he-

Dolly can’t even finish her sentence before the little girls leap from their skateboard and pummel her with hugs. They’ve created a ring around her now, locking hands and jumping around Dolly in a circle.

“We’re yer’ biggest fans!” the blonde proclaims, “I can’t believe this is happening!” the brunette stops and pinches herself.

Listen, girls!

“Dolly! We’ve been fans of yours and Vita like, our WHOLE LIVES!”

“Yeah! When you two partnered together, it was like, like, OUR DREAM COME TRUE!”

“The favorite wrestlers of two best friends becoming a tag-team?”

“It’s like destiny… or sumthin’!”

Dolly tries interjecting over the two girls sparring sentences again, but she’s having trouble getting a word in,

“We used to get bullied… A LOT, in school.”

“Yeah, USED to…”

“Mhmm, because girls aren’t supposed to like wrestling.”

“They say we’re too small.”

“Too weak.”

“Too vain.”

“And maybe separately, we WERE all of those things.”

“...I mean, at least I’M actually a better wrestler than you…” the Vita look alike reminds her Dolly-centric partner, who rolls her eyes.

“Sheesh, way to rub it in.” The exchange is light hearted, and reminiscent of the playful gamesmanship that exists between the actual Dolly and Vita, when they’re actually together.

“But when you and Vita joined forces, it was like a sign that together, we could achieve ANYTHING.”

A sudden warmth rushes over Dolly as she picks up on the genuine glow in the eyes of these future XWF superstars. That same type of hopeful twinkle in the eyes of all those people Dolly has let down.

She has a moment to reflect on her conversation with RL Edgar again regarding her failures, and her fear of continuing to let people down. Just like Vita, these little girls have seen every result that’s played out in the ring recently. They know about painful losses, and the short lived moments of triumph. And still, when they look at Dolly, their eyes are filled with hope. Just like Vita. Just like everyone else that Dolly has “failed.”

Now, more than ever, Dolly is resolute in her affirmations. It’s time to save her friend, and win those tag championships at Relentless.

“Speaking of Vita…” the blond headed Dolls fan asks, “...where is she?”

“Yeah, shouldn’t you two be training for the match at Relentless? You two CAN’T lose.”

“Or we’ll never hear the end of it…”

That’s why I’m here. Vita is in serious trouble, and if I don’t get to 5th Ave. quickly, we just might lose more than the match at Relentless… we might lose Vita… forever.

“5th Ave?! That’s like twenty miles from here!”

“Wait!” the brunette chimes in, popping her skateboard up from the pavement and catching its wheel-trucks in her hand. “I know how you can get to Manhattan pretty quick.”

Moments later Dolly is plugging in the address to Vita’s location in her phone’s GPS, as she rolls away on the girl’s skateboard, popping an ollie from the ledge and landing in the freeway. She grabs a hold of the back of a pickup truck's tailgate, as she prepares to hitch a ride into Manhattan to save Vita.

Let’s just hope she doesn’t hit a small rock along the way.

[Image: tumblr-mijsz2k-Ct61r4m62io1-500.gif]

The days of feeling sorry fer’ myself are over.

I know first hand, that if you keep up with that nonsense long enough, you’ll run out of time before you even begin to solve the problem of what’s weighing you down.

As a professional wrestler, I’ve faced nothing but impossible odds throughout my career, nothing has ever come easy for Dolly Waters, so you’d think I’d be used to it by now.

But yet, it’s taken until this moment to fully realize that the biggest problem, the biggest obstacle in my career, was one that I created… me.

I’m my own worst enemy.

Rather than learning from failure, I’d run and hide at the slightest chance of something shameful happening. Failing to try, is trying to fail.

After all of the stock I invested in the most recent loss, the six-man tag match on warfare against Them Bastards, do you think I normally would be this gung-ho to take what, on-paper, should be another loss?

This is the moment when Dolly goes ghost, the moment when I retire again, the moment where I look in the mirror and tell myself that I just ain’t good enough.

I mean, look at what I’ve done now.

I’ve let my neglect for trying with Vita jeopardized everything she’s ever worked for… I’ve allowed it to put her life in danger.

I got her jumped by the Bastards.

I’ve made her look foolish for picking a loser as a tag partner, who hasn’t won a match on her own for weeks, no!

MONTHS!

What a picturesque, picture-friggin’-perfect time for Dolly Waters to tuck tail and hide, right?

After all, the old saying: when the going gets tough, Dolly gets going…

Only this time, I’m going where I’ve never gone before. I’m GOING to keep fighting. I’m going to keep hammering away.

You can’t deny what’s rolling right towards, even on a hardwood skate deck.

I’m still standing, and I’m still punching, and that means I’m trying. With every final ounce of energy, with my fleeting breaths, I’m going to be here for this fight. I'm going to be here for Vita. I’m going to be here for The Midnight Dolls.

How selfish of me to consider running away again, after a bad year in the ring? Despite the bad year, The Midnight Dolls, we have a chance to win the Tag Championships at Relentless.

You don’t see Vita running and hiding, she’s no stranger to losing matches. But she always fights back. Even after that cowardly mauling we took at the hands of TNGB on Warfare, she stood up and still proclaimed that The Midnight Dolls were leaving Relentless with the gold. That’s why she’s so much better than me, she’s everything that I’m not, and because of her I’ve learned exactly what NOT to be anymore. She’s incessantly fearless, and I will be oppressively constant.

The pity parties die here, and now.

Just look at The THUGS, I whine about my bad year in wrestling, while they’ve had bad YEARS in wrestling.

Yet, here they are, still going toe to toe with the best the tag team division has to offer, on the biggest stage in professional wrestling. Even being statistical laughing-stocks in the wrestling world, they have the will to fight. Year in, year out. Loss after loss. They have the will to fight, sure, but the problem is they don’t have the heart to really try.

That’s where we’re different now, JB, Tommy. I’m trying harder than I ever have. To build with Vita, to work with her, to not fail her by not being there.

Even after one of the most grueling strings of let downs, capped off by that war against the Bastards on Warfare- with almost no time, I had to turn right back around and be totally bought in to beating the people who just handed me my ass.

Makes me wonder how The Bastards must feel right now. To know they have to keep plugging away to put me down. To know that the girl who, despite losing, bloodied and bruised them in the process. Surely the highly vaunted Tag-Team legends that are TNGB wouldn’t buckle under the weight of a tight schedule.

So why should I?

They should be exuding with confidence, and you know what? I am too.

Because guess what? My partner in this match, she has the freshest legs out of us all. She sat back watching the THUGS work in the ring, sat back and examined what I did wrong against the Bastards.

…and most importantly…

She’s reminded me that wrestling is about way more than stature and ability. It’s about perseverance and heart. And though my last name might be Waters, because of Vita, I’ve got a heart that’s burning like a raging fire.

It burns for The Midnight Dolls.

That’s why we’re gonna’ win at Relentless. Because we ARE relentless.

The only thing that can stop us now, is death.

[Image: Dolly-Skates.gif]

We passed through a luxury suite full of well dressed armed thugs and into a locked bathroom where we found our favorite wrestling Vampire handcuffed and lying on the floor. The garlic injected into her system from the gunshot wound earlier, combined with her already lacking and sparse diet of rodent blood had left her in an especially weakened state.

”THIS SUUUUCKS! We're less than a week away from facing Them No Good Bastards, and I'm playing damsel in distress! That's not me! I'm a superhero!"

"Was a superhero!"

"Point still stands! This is embarrassing! It’s not like Batman would allow something like this to happen to him!”

Suddenly Vita remembered that Adam West was getting captured, like almost every week!

”Oh Yeah!”

[Image: Batropetoy.jpg]

“It actually happens so often that they made a Batman toy to commemorate the act of it. Maybe I’m not doing so bad after all, but who wants to be Adam West when you can be Zoë Kravitz!?”

“And yes, I do realize that I jumped from Batman to Catwomen!”

"More importantly!!”

“THIS couldn't have happened at a worse time!”

"After keeping it from her for days, I finally told Dolly about viXen, but I did so in a text right before these goons jumped me. She didn't have time to respond before any of THIS happened, and these goons stole my phone, of course!”

“Crap, that text isn’t the only thing that I’ve missed because of this! I’ve missed a lot of things, actually, like an ENTIRE WEEK OF TRAINING AND VIDEOETTE RECORDINGS WITH MY PARTNER!”

“Meanwhile! I shudder to think of all of the awful, vile, and likely untrue narratives Them No Good Bastards are out there pushing, especially with me being MIA! I’m sure they’re doing everything that they can to drive a frickin’ jackhammer into the obvious cracks in our budding partnership, and while The Midnight Dolls finding themselves unable to respond is troubling enough, I’m more concerned that they could be successful, considering how strange and distant Dolly has been."

“Stuff between us was awkward from the start, but it seems that the more that I push, the further she drifts, and that’s bad news when we’re going up against The Bastards, and doubly so with The Thugs sniffing both gold and weakness. Don’t count them out, I know that the last time we faced off with The Thugs we may have shot hard at The Thugs lot in life being less than spectacular, but Thugs can totally get the jump on you if you aren’t careful. Heck, their biggest strength is potentially getting lost in the shuffle as Bastard’s and Dolls are too focused on each other.”

“At least I can cross The Thugs off of my list of suspects!”

“However, if ANYONE would act on the impulse to take out the competition it would totally be Them No Good Bastards!”

"Actually, thinking about it! What are the chances that they are actually the ones behind this whole predicament!?"

"I know what you're thinking, Them No Good Bastards pride themselves on kicking ass and taking names. They revel in tearing their opponents down verbally and then finishing the job with physical pain. It's not exactly their M.O. to kidnap people and sabotage matches, right?"

"WRONG!"

“Remember, The Bastards spawn from Baddies!”

"I totally wouldn't put some crap like this past The Bastards, especially Thunder Knuckles! If you don't think he'd do everything within his power to fix a bet, then you've been paying about as much attention to TK as he has to his bank account in recent months."

"It's not like 2022 hasn't been the best of years for the new BOB, has it? Sure Bobby won the King of the Ring earlier this year and proclaimed himself the Grand PooBear, or something like that. Bobby also won the Television title a couple of times, but then again it was me who ended that first reign as TV champ, so let's not prop BOB-O on too high a pedestal, but definitely one that stands taller than the guy who seemingly hedged his entire singles run on an Xtreme title defense that he lost because he was too busy consoling the Wednesday Night Wrecking Machine over being, not only eliminated, but frickin manhandled by a couple of girls, and I have a strong feeling that after Relentless, it'll be The Nickleman offering a Bastardly shoulder to cry on once The Midnight Dolls walk out of Night 2 with the championships!"

"And make no mistake, we will walk out champions! Sneak attacks and fiery words can only get you so far, and even then, those tactics require physically and mentally draining your opponent before the match, so that, you know, they can't compete at top form! Well, unfortunately The Bastards, I subscribe to the sticks and stones theory, or at least I did before BOB played a role in turning me into a creature of the night and cursing me with the uncontrollable desire to drink blood; Which I guess they thought would break my spirit and finally get me on their side?"

“It didn’t, it just made me stronger. Literally and mentally!”

“For real, you try living on a rat diet and tell me that it doesn't take an iron frickin’ will!”

"Quick fact! BOB was created to kill my career!”

“BOBastards however have done nothing but pursue me to join their little clique from the moment that they turned their backs on Jessica and showed the world that for all of their talk of loyalty, a bastard will screw you over as soon as it serves them!"

"Yeah, I joined you in the ring that night one year ago to help take Miss Fury out once and for all. Sometimes the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but you guys have always wanted more. For the longest time my phone would ring off the hook. Vita, can you shoot a promo with us? Vita, would you mind coming down for the club and dancing? Vita, will you join BOB now, PLEASE!?"

"Listen guys, I tried hanging with you, and you guys can be funny, BUT! I have a history of getting close with the wrong people, and one night while kicking butt and fighting crime on the streets of New York, I realized that you guys are probably the worst people to get involved with. Not because you're evil-doing bad guys, though that shoe does fit pretty snug; but more because you two don't give a crap about anything but yourselves! Be it your careers, bank accounts, or the public's perception of what a Bastard is."

"But let's talk about what a Bastard really is."

"How about a lazy and unfocused Bobby Bourbon falling further and further out of the limelight as he struggles to find a footing in singles competition. TV title, yeah covered it, but two TV title reigns, while impressive for most, seem a bit underwhelming for a former Universal champion who's coming out of the hottest tag run in years, but here we are, back to where we were before the Bastards ever hooked up. Same with TK. Dude is just wasting away in the midcard with his unfocused attempts at... IDK, what the hell has TK done by himself other than defend the Xtreme championship? Oh, right... Nothing."

"No wonder TNGB are returning to the tag ranks, because that's where they think their bread and butter lies, but Mark Flynn and North Korean War Criminal shattered their aura of invincibility as a team, and I've personally shattered it in singles matches across the board. So maybe not the best timing for a Bastard Tag Team Reunion?"

"Then there's the Thugs, another former team of BOB, but at least they had the good sense to get out of that doomed stable early on. Of course it is questionable if they walked away or were pushed out the door when bigger and better walked into the room. It's a fact that the Thugs quit coming down to the ring in BOB colors shortly after TK and Bobby joined the group, and ya know, it REALLY looked like an out with the old and in with the new type of deal there, and I can't say that I'd blame BOB for the decision if that's really how it went down."

"Can you imagine Jessica's face the first time she caught Tommy Wish hiding in her closet with her stockings shoved down his throat and his peebug out for the world to see? Add that to the fact that Jess literally told the world that the Thugs were only hired into BOB for the same reason Micheal Graves was, to serve as a distraction from the evil crap she was plotting at the time."

"On Savage a few weeks ago, we knew we had JB and Reggie's numbers. We were flying high, new team, new dreams, well that ride hasn't come to an end yet! There is no denying that JB and Wish are the better team. They have more experience, and they just gel better between the ropes. Tommy Wish has even proven to be a bit of a mental block for me in the past, with my only blemish in the Plump Pigeon Tournament coming from him in the form of a draw. Hey, it happens when you have to step into the ring with a dude that has, off and on, stalked and harassed you since you were 16."

"But!! I've worked hard to work past those issues, because frankly, Tommy Wish isn't likely to go anywhere. The Thugs are like roaches, and no matter what, you can count on them to be standing by in the shadows waiting to strike against the weak and helpless, like any good Thug would."

"Good Thug, there's an oxymoron."

Suddenly a heavy hand pounded on the door from the outside.

“Quiet the fuck down in there or else!”

This was it, 725 5th ave. Dolly stepped off of her borrowed board and looked up in the building in disgust.

[Image: 725.jpg]

Two men in black suits met her at the door.

“Dolly Waters?” Asked the man on the right.

”Where is she!?”

“The boss is expecting you. Right this way.”

Cautiously, Dolly followed the men into the building. She thought that it was curious that they didn’t search her for weapons or anything. Clearly these guys were not professionals.

As they entered the elevator, Dolly watched as one of the men pressed the button for the 58th floor.

Dolly wasn’t sure what to expect once they reached the top. She didn’t even know who was behind this, nor had she put any effort into figuring it out. For all she knew, it could be FatCat, a crime boss that Vita had been pursuing for awhile, unable to gather enough evidence to put him away. It could also be that new woman, viXen that’s behind it. The last thing that Vita said to her before being kidnapped, was that viXen had approached her about teaming together. She just wanted Vita to dump Dolly first. Or Hell, it could be fucking Donald Trump for who knows what reason.

Whoever was behind this, Dolly knew that she was walking into a lion’s den.

A fact that she was a little embarrassed by.

She was obviously walking into a trap.

Why didn’t she tell RL?

She probably could have used his help here, but at the same time RL had walked away from all of the craziness that being a part of the XWF brings along with it.

Good for him, she thought. There was no reason to involve Edgar into this. Besides, maybe if Dolly would have taken Vita up on the offer to train, none of this would have happened? It’s highly unlikely that the goons that did this would have been able to get the jump on both of them.

(DING)

The elevator doors slid open and the two thugs led Dolly to the correct door.

(KNOCK KNOCK)

A third thug opened the door and waved Dolly in. As she stepped into the room, the two men that brought her up step in and shut the door, blocking her exit. As Dolly scanned the room, counting 8 thugs in total, her eyes locked with Vita’s, who was being held on her knees, hands cuffed, mouth gagged to stop her from screaming… or promoing.

Okay, I’m here. So who’s in charge and what is it that you want!?

“Well looky what we have here.”

[Image: BIFF.jpg]

“That would be me, babe, and I’ve got a proposition for ya; How about you stay here with your little bitey friend until Relentless is over, or-” A sinister grin fell over his face. “-We do this the dirty way?”

Confusion is what fell over Dolly. ”What the fuck are you even talking about? Why would you care if we show up to Relentless or not?”

Biff confidently paced as he explained his reasoning.

“Simple, babe. Do you remember the plot of Back to the Future part II?”

”Yes, of course. Marty’s kids are messed up and Doc takes Marty to the future to fix things!” Dolly said very matter-of-factly.

Biff stopped in his tracks and glared at her with a twitch in his eye. “What!? No! Well? Yes, but the other plot line! The one where Biff uses a sports almanac from the future to place sure fire bets and make his fortunes!”

”Okay? What about it?”

Biff scoffs at her apparent naivety and begins knocking his fist against her head!

“HELLO! HELLO!”

Biff’s men have to physically restrain her to prevent her from knocking his block off!

“Anybody home!? HUH!? Think Miss. Waters! THINK!”

”Touch me again and I’ll beat you to death with that arm!”

The ferocity in Dolly’s eyes and tone cause Biff to take pause, a step back, and a BIG gulp.

With his men watching on, he quickly regains his false confidence.

“Don’t be a butthead. My men would shoot you down before you ever laid a finger on me.”

Biff lit a cigar and began to pace again.

“Now, as I was saying. I went to the future and I got myself one of those almanacs. The PWI Wrestling Almanac! I used it to place a bet. Everything I have, all on The Bastards! Easy money! Guaranteed!”

Dolly still didn’t get it. ”Okay, so if you’re stupid future book says that The Bastards win at Relentless, what’s the point of all of this? Why do you care if we show up or not?”

Biff got a constipated scowl on his face as he chewed on the end of his cigar.

“Because the other day, something happened. The winner in the book changed right before my eyes!”

Dolly’s eyes lit up. ”Oh yeah!?”

“Yeah, and I ain’t about to let a couple of buttheads like you screw this up for me!”

Dolly softly chuckled to herself. It seemed to really bug Biff.

“What do you have to laugh about!? Look around, babe, I’ve won! The Bastards will be the next XWF Tag Team Champions, and I’ll be on my way to becoming the richest man in the world!”

Dolly surveyed the room. The odds were against her, and Vita was bound and going to be of no use in a fight.

Despite that, Dolly had a spirit that, better or worse, would not be held back. ”Not likely!”

Dolly stomped the foot of one of the men holding her and broke free! Biff panicked and ran behind Vita, ordering his men to take Dolly out, but specifying no guns! They couldn’t risk police involvement!

Dolly Waters, a seven year veteran at the age of nineteen and a highly talented high flier; made quick work of the thuggish brawlers, but in the chaos and with Biff’s panic over losing his fortune, he did something drastic.

[Image: vitadead.jpg]

Dolly turned white. ”VITA!?!”

Biff ran for the exit as Dolly ran to check on Vita, only for her to turn to dust before Dolly’s eyes! Grief quickly changed from panic to anger as Dolly gave chase to Biff, following him up to the roof!

”Nowhere left to run! You’re gonna pay for what you just did!”

Biff makes a dash across the roof, but Dolly’s superior speed and athleticism meant that he wouldn’t get far before she tackled the big murderous bully to the ground and began hammering him with wild and furious smashing forearms as tears began streaming down her face.

”YOU KILLED HER, YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU FUCKING KILLED MY FRIEND!”

Dolly pounded Biff relentlessly until all of the rage was out of her system, and all that was left was the realization that Vita was gone and there was nothing that she could do to change that.

Dolly broke down.

A choked up mess.

She drove her elbows into Biff’s chest as she let out a wail.

Then, as her sobs turned silent, a whispery and broken Biff begged her.

“...pLease… no more… take the car… sAve hEr… just sTop hitting mE.”

The car?

Dolly checked her surroundings, finding not too far away and covered in a heavy green tarp…

[Image: car2.jpg]

That was it! Dolly could use the Delorean to go back and stop all of this from happening!

[Image: TaYVkp.gif]

[Image: to-be-concluded.png]

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-22-2022), Atara Raven (09-21-2022), Dolly Waters (09-21-2022), HGH (09-21-2022), Raion Kido (09-23-2022), T.H.U.G.S (09-21-2022), Theo Pryce (10-04-2022)