Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 2 RP Boards 2022
Past, present and futures
Marf Offline
THE Marf

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-16-2022, 08:08 PM

Tick…….                tock…

…tick…                …tock…

…tick…

The crooked auburn clock sat on the adjustable desk facing the cross armed brute. Every tick prodding at the rugged man’s patience. Every tock sending a vibration of mockery towards him. The deep red couch, which doubled as a futon, was not helping the uncomfortableness of the small room. The psychiatrist stared across her Costco bought desk quizzically at the one and only Marf. She looked far more comfortable than he did. His meaty, folded arms rising and falling with each impatient breath. He shifted forward and looked down at the ugly carpet. The triple shade of puke green was as confusing as it was off putting.

Well then…if you’re not going to answer that question let’s move along. Tell me how you’re feeling about your career. You were booked on the second day of the big Relentless show. Against Geri Vayden, an old friend?

Marf finally makes a sound as he grunts in borderline amusement at the last statement. He glares at the psychiatrist while answering.

Geri Vayden was and is a lot of things to me. Friend…no, that is definitely not one of em.

Marf snorts while the calm doctor observes him for a moment.

Why not a friend? You both ran together in that cult for a while. Are fellow cultists not friends?

Riveting stuff, did you learn how to ask questions like that in university?

Sure, I’m positive my education plays a factor in most if not all my questions and observations. Now that we are past that deflection attempt, how about answering my question?

Marf shifts uncomfortably in his seat while eyeing the doctor with annoyance.

Okay for starters, it wasn’t a full fledged cult. Not in my opinion, just a group of angry people wanting more out of where they were at. A lot of us were very violent people so our actions screamed cult. But I never summoned any demons nor did I see anyone else do such a thing.

The psychiatrist swiftly cuts her way in.

Interesting, so the supernatural events began after you were done with the left hand? It wasn’t the so-called cult it was just Lycana that brought you into a werewolf war as well as raising a banshee trapped inside a child was it? Or was all that part of your dream weaver…battle?

Marf stiffens at the line of questioning while his jaw tightens before responding.

Ridiculing me is super productive doc. It’s a shame I’m not the one paying you or you’d be finding yourself a tip short each week. But sadly I have to sit through this bullshit otherwise Theo won’t let me collect a pay cheque…so here I am! Dealing with your ridiculous claims. I know what I’ve gone through and a lot of it is surprisingly documented. I don’t have to prove anything to you nor do I care to. You want me to talk about my feelings in regards to being put up against Geri Vayden?

Marf pauses to take a moment to lean in menacingly.

Let me tell you about Geri Vayden. The second time I had the pleasure of meeting Geri Vayden I first was hidden to watch her “seduce the target” as my old pal Baphomet put it that night. She was good, I mean with tits like those it isn’t all that hard to seduce anyone. But once she had him tied to the bed she started freezing up. She had to look upon Baphomet for guidance. And even then, she wound up grabbing a large kitchen knife and stabbing the man eleven times while screaming out. She didn’t just take a life, she took a defenseless one.

Really not too impressive, if that’s even what the goal was in that situation. Poor ole Geri had to lean on the left hand to avoid taking the only real path she knows. The path to self destruction. Like most of the members that trickled in and out of the faction, Geri used the group like a crutch. With the left hand’s backing she even stole the Shooting Star title for a brief championship reign. Just about the only noteworthy thing she’s done in her entire time in the XWF. Once the left hand disappeared Geri proved herself to be nothing without it.

Geri Vayden is a leech with nothing left to suck on. Dried and withering away. Seeing my name next to hers on the Relentless card is bittersweet. As I close in on two years in the company I have a chance to celebrate by destroying a piece of my own history. Geri Vayden was never a friend, and that’ll become apparent as soon as she steps through the ropes to face me. I had no friends in that fuckin’ group because friends don’t abandon you and every single motherfucker in the Left Hand abandoned me. Given the opportunity, I will break the neck of anyone that once raised their left hand alongside me.

This time it is the doctor’s turn to shift forward with a little menace to her aura.

Even…

As if he sensed it coming, Marf is already cutting her off.

Yes, especially that blue haired whore. Why even say her name other than to stir the pot? Fuck sakes, is this session over yet?

Marf looks over at the hideous miniature grandfather clock and his eyes wince at the time. Not even halfway there. Marf lowers his head into his hands for a moment and groans audibly.

Why dig up the past? Wait a minute…the past…going back to the past, or from it? And what about the future? Ahh shit! This was supposed to have a back to the future theme! I’ve royally fucked this one up…great, Theo is gonna be pissed…

The psychiatrist looks well prepared to interject but Marf stands up and places a hand on the wall behind the couch. He feels around for a moment and then punches a massive hole in the wall. Not just any hole, one that has ripped through time and space it seems. Marf grabs the sides and hops into the hole, leaving the drab office for another day. Through whatever wormhole he’s seemingly opened, Marf suddenly finds himself in an old timey, deserted town. A large batch of tumbleweed bounces by while Marf shakes his head.

Boy I say boy, prepare yourself for the duel on this fine 1885 day…

Marf takes one look at the spaghetti western dressed fool and rolls his eyes. He reopens the wormhole immediately.

Fuck off I don’t care. It doesn’t even make sense why I came to this specific year…

The man draws a pistol but Marf enters the portal and time hops to another event. Marf steps out and notices more modern looking surroundings at least. He recognizes the flea bag motel and approaches the window for room 113. Inside, sitting around a small table is Andrew Logan, Marf but with a shitty mohawk, Lycana, Geri Vayden and Ash Quinn. Baphomet stands in front of them and Marf remembers this night. The next day was the XWF show where Andrew Logan revealed himself as part of the left hand.

Why the hell did I come back to this timeline? And what the fuck did I do to my hair!?

Marf watches his punk rock doppelgänger for another moment before getting bored and opening another wormhole. He dives in like it’s a swimming pool and splats out front of another seedy looking motel. For some reason though, this one seems quieter and more ominous. Something about it flickers at Marf’s memory but he assumes it must be due to this being another version of what he just saw. As Marf approaches the motel he even spots a room 113 and quickly makes his way over.

The blinds have been drawn shut tightly so Marf stands outside the door while his breathing randomly begins to pick up. Marf slowly reaches for the doorknob while trying to shake the weird feeling that he shouldn’t go inside. Ignoring his strange instincts, Marf quietly opens the unlocked door and enters the room. It’s pitch black inside and there’s definitely no left hand meeting in this room. Marf flicks on the light and takes a few seconds for his eyes to adjust while he hears a gasp from the bed.

Marf!?

Marf’s entire body tenses up and freezes at the sound of her voice. As Marf’s eyes finally regain focus with the light he looks towards the sound of the voice while at the same time realizing at last where he is. Marf stares in disbelief and disgust as he knows exactly which motel he’s stumbled into this time. Marf shudders as goosebumps race up and down his flesh. His teeth grind together at the sound of the next voice.

Brother…it isn’t what it looks like bro! Everyone is out to get me bro! They’re just trying to make me look bad in front of you, you’re my brother come on!

Marf turns away from the bed with Lycana and Jimmy in it while shaking his head in awkwardness.

Now why in the hell am I here? Fuck this I’m out!

Once again Marf starts ripping a hole from out of nothing while the two weird memory versions of Lycana and Jim Caedus reach out to him.

Just remember I had to stab you in the back first so you couldn’t do it to me. This is your fault boo…

Just remember I got your sloppy seconds. I’m the victim here, bro…

Whatever…

Marf jumps into the wormhole and this time he comes popping out right into a conveniently placed promo. Marf takes a brief moment to look around before nodding at the camera with exhaustion nipping at his eyelids.

Nothing about how I got here makes a lick of god damn sense. And I don’t really give a fuck. Honestly, it’s kind of my theme lately, wouldn’t you say. Not caring, or at least not giving the impression that I care. It’s an unfortunate thing really. One minute you’re raising championships and carving out a niche. The next, you’re squandering opportunities and even alliances. Whatever, shit happens and I’m not going to sit here and make excuses. Your boy wasn’t showing up the way he should have and I paid the price with several losses. It is what it fuckin’ is, right?

Marf spits and sneers while looking over at the floating replay that conveniently showed up.

PC: Could we even call this a defense? It just felt like Marf's heart wasn't in this match.

Marf nods slowly while his face heats up with anger.

No, fuck that, no no no. I’m not fading away into nothing from here. I’m not giving up and fading to black for good. It’s time to get up, dust myself off and start mowing down motherfuckers again. The way I’m meant to, the way I’m best at. By my fuckin’ self! Everything before this has already happened and can’t be helped. But my future is yet to be decided and I’ll run any delorean off the fuckin’ road to keep it that way. All bullshit aside, it all starts with Relentless. That’s where I hit the reset button.

Kind of funny it would turn out to be Geri Vayden standing before me. A new journey begins right away with a familiar face. Speaking of which, I truly didn’t miss that bored as fuck face of yours. You have a look on your face like you just accept that your pussy has a raw fish stank forever seeping from it. Hey, are you even paying attention you stoned out of your gourd looking motherfucker? Look at us, who’d have called it? Out of the left hand group now just you and I are left.

Marf stops and mockingly scratches his head. He smiles politely and continues.

Well, apparently Ash Quinn has been lurking around again. Desperate to latch onto Jenny Myst surprise surprise. But even on my worst day I could drop her on her skull without trying so she doesn’t really count. But here is a more interesting question, do you? Do you even count, Geri? I’d love to see you show up and prove it to me first hand but I already know what is coming. Some more wasted potential before you fade back into whatever dark corner you were hiding in. Where is the almighty Geri Vayden comeback? Sorry kids, it doesn’t fuckin’ exist!

Marf shrugs while giving that seductive glance to tell us we all know he’s right.

So here is our fork in the road for miss Vayden.

Marf actually stops and pulls out an over sized fork. He lodges it into the ground before standing in front of it and leaning his back against it.

Now heading down the one path will find Geri doing exactly what I am expecting of her. Hell, of what even her Stan-iest of fans expect her to do. Absolutely fuckin’ nothing. In a few days I’ll be here talking about how disappointed I am to not have heard from her. Geri will stay silent, show up to Relentless and get handily beaten by yours truly. Then back into six to nine months of hiding before popping back up for another glorious “comeback.”

Orrrr, Geri Vayden finally steps out of the shadows and tells me to shut the fuck up. She monotonously mumbles her way through a promo about that time she briefly held a title that no longer exists. Or the time she put a guitar in her mouth or some such shit. A couple dozen people get remotely interested to see her attempting a comeback and then at Relentless I skull fuck every single dream out of her system and send her back into oblivion where she may or may not return from next year.

Marf slowly grins while envisioning his thoughts. He winks into the camera.

So you see Geri, everyone…all paths lead to failure for miss Vayden. The past no longer matters. Your future is irrelevant. Now Geri, you’re just living out your last few pre planned days until I put you down for good. Your only purpose is to die while I am reborn at Relentless. Take honour in knowing the last thing you do with your overrated waste of a career will be sparking the fuse to my new run of destruction through XWF. Show up and do your part Geri. Then you can go back to wasting away on your dog piss covered couch wearing your shirts with week old pit stains.

Don’t worry, nobody is judging you because quite frankly nobody cares. Tick tock Geri. Just show up so I can beat you and you can fuck back off to being useless in all walks of life.

At this point Marf stops pacing around and punches one last hole into the air. He cocks an eyebrow and looks inside before entering. Marf’s head quickly pokes back out of the wormhole for a second though.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I think I need to find Christopher Lloyd…

Marf disappears into the wormhole while we fade to black.

2x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
5x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Member of Charlie’s Carnies
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Marf's post:
Raion Kido (09-17-2022), Theo Pryce (09-24-2022)