Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Boards 2022
Soft Deadline The Midnight Dolls | Into The Storm
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

09-15-2022, 09:29 PM

Vita Valenteen: "The Midnight Dolls are main eventing Relentless Night One, and with this only being our third match as a team, some people are saying too soon!"

Vita Valenteen: "They seem to think that The Midnight Dolls would fare better if we had more time in the ring together before facing a challenge such as the combined effort of Them No Good Bastards and The Thugs trying to capture the Tag Team Championships for themselves!"

Vita Valenteen: "The truth is, that's not entirely inaccurate. Dolly and I aren't as seasoned a team as either of the ones that we're facing next week, and thanks to that lack of experience, we're at a definite disadvantage."

Vita Valenteen: "BUT!!"

Vita Valenteen: "What The Midnight Dolls lack in experience we make up for in spades with heart! Whatever troubles we face inside of the ring or otherwise, we'll overcome them, because that’s what champions do, and The Midnight Dolls will be champions by night's end!”

Vita felt strongly about every word that she spoke. Her and Dolly were facing their toughest challenge yet as a team, but Vita was confident that they could pull it all together in time. They just needed to get on the same page and work on the small things, like timing, but getting Dolly to do much of anything outside of the ring was proving to be a struggle in itself…

Bloodshot faces scream into the air from stadium seats.

Saliva flinging from their mouths.

Shirts pulled from their obese, Budweiser soaked frames and helictoptering around their heads.

The feet of over half the stadium are stomping rhythmically to the chaotic and juvenile beat of Tom McDonald’s ‘No Good Bastard’.

It’s cycling through the stadium loudspeakers for the fifth consecutive time.

Outside of the arena, structure fires are lit ablaze.

Cars are flipped.

Innocents are mugged.

Future TKs and Bobby Bourbons are being conceived in alleyways and portable toilets.

It’s a celebration with all of the fervor, and mania of a downtrodden team's Super Bowl celebration.

And with good reason for these MAGA-lite degenerate wrestling fanatics…

Because Them No Good Bastards are back

Dolly Waters: It's all my fault…

Back inside, Dolly Waters pulls herself down the lonely bowels of the arena, as she takes a brief pause to smack a hand against the concrete wall in frustration.

The lighting is so dim, you can barely spot the streaks of violence that are painting her body with bruises and blood.

But the drag in her step, almost each time being followed by a wince or a groan, does enough to speak toward her condition.

But Dolly’s physical condition at this point had become the least of anyone's concerns, it’s what’s ailing her beneath the surface that might prove to be her complete undoing.

She stops herself in the middle of this gloomy hallway, and lets at a long sigh before turning toward a placarded Locker room door.

The Midnight Dolls

She studies the placard carefully with a gentle brushing from her swollen fingertips. It’s time to face the music, yet again. With her arm extended forward, Dolly leans against the door, sagging her head in shame.

She knows that her tag team partner, Vita Valenteen, has been behind this door all night, watching Dolly fail in yet another contest against The Bastards. This time in the highly anticipated six-man tag match resulting in Dolly being DDTed, and pinned clean in the center of the ring by Charlie Nickles of all people.

Dolly Waters: -goddamnit. she whispers through a cracking bite in her teeth. Her eyes squeezed tight, pressing the welp slashing across her forehead via Charlie’s kendo stick attack.

The match against The Bastards tonight was a prime opportunity for Dolly to help deal a blow to perhaps the most dangerous team that the Midnight Dolls will face at Relentless.

Same for her singles match against Thunder Knuckles

And she and TK’s run to the OCW Margarita Mix finals

But instead, all she’s done is inadvertently continue to stab herself in these wounds that are her morale and confidence. Her insistence in taking this fight for the XWF Tag Team Division to The Bastards is widening those wounds through every misstep she’s made.

How can she face Vita now?

How can she look Vita in the eyes, and tell her that she still thinks The Dolls can defeat a team that has her number like it were some commonplace scribbling on a bathroom stall?

The frustration boils over, and Dolly pounds the side of her fist into the placard, leaving a foreboding crack between the word: DOL/LS

Dolly Waters: ...this is gon’ be bad.

From the other side, the door swings open,

Vita Valenteen: DOLLY! a gleeful cry rings out from Vita Valenteen who smiles her way into a hug around Dolly’s dangling arms, Vita Valenteen: That was a GOOD effort tonight!

Dolly’s face contorts over like she were smelling a fart,

Dolly Waters: Good? GOOD?!

She wiggles her way out of the hug, leaving Vita at her rear as the leader of the Midnight Dolls follows Dolly into the locker room, keeping a gentle hand on her shoulder as the two take a seat on the couch.

Dolly Waters: I got wrecked out there tonight.

Vita Valenteen: Dolly, you teamed up with two people you’ve never worked with before and took the fight to one of the XWF’s most legendary tag teams… and Charlie. Those goons work together all of the time. Given their experience in the ring together, it should’ve been a total beatdown. Instead, you had The Bastards sweating bullets, and oozing blood. That’s what you call a good effort!

Dolly Waters: Feels like just another let down to me.

Vita Valenteen: Well don’t worry! The chance to rectify these letdowns is coming at Relentless, and after seeing you work out there tonight, I know we’ve got what it takes to win those tag team titles. We’re just going to have to recommit and put in the hard work.

For a split second a smile of confidence and hope befalls Dolly. Dolly Waters: I’m ready! She peers into Vita’s eyes. Who knew the color brown could glimmer with such excitement and integrity?

But in that look, she sees a handful of others: Mark Flynn, Jenny Myst, Mastermind, Peter Vaughn, Thad Duke, RL Edgar, LSM, Hector Malvado, Robert Main, Marf, even Charlie Nickles himself.

They all shared those same looks of resolve and dedication with Dolly as Vita is now, just before she failed them in one way or the other.

The brief smile sweeps back off from Dolly’s face, and into a hopeless state of mistrust. Not of Vita, but of herself. She scrunches up, like a turtle retreating into its shell. She doesn’t know what to do anymore.

She wants to tell Vita that it’s useless, that she’s made a mistake, that she shouldn’t be trusted to help get the job done at Relentless against The Bastards and The THUGS. But before she can, the earnest and gungho Vita Valenteen begins coordinating their plans, like a true team leader,

Vita Valenteen: ”Alright then, let’s head up to NYC. We can isolate there and train our butts off at my gym. We’re already moving in the ring together pretty well, all we need is to iron a few more-”

Yet Vita is relentless in her enthusiasm about the Midnight Dolls. And her belief that they’re about to topple the Bastards and the THUGS. And deep down now, Dolly is feeling relentless in her belife that she’s only going to fail Vita. Just like everyone else.

Dolly Waters: Uh! Yeah! Just- uhh, not right now, I’ve got some- - FAMILY!

Vita turns her head and cocks her eyebrow,

Dolly Waters: RIGHT! Family business, back in Kentucky I have to take care of first.

Vita folds her arms, and rolls her eyes a bit, but still carrying a sense of warmth through her words,

Vita Valenteen: Why is it always something with you? I can’t beat the Bastards and the THUGS alone, and neither can you. We HAVE to-

Dolly Waters: Don’t worry!

Dolly leans in with an abrupt and strong hug, pulling Vita away herself and looking her directly in the eyes,

Dolly Waters: It’s just a family emergency. As soon as I’m done, I’ll meet you in New York.

Though Vita smiles, and silently approves Dolly to go back to Kentucky with a nod, she watches her walk out of the locker room with a deflated twitch in her eye.

BOP!

BOP! BOP!

What you hear is the sound of leather hitting leather.

Vita Valentine dances around a heavy bag and delivers quick pokes despite looking fatigued!

BOP! BOP!

BOP!

She's been training for hours, though you could hardly tell it considering her vampiric endurance and inability to produce sweat.

BOP! BOP!

BOP! BOP! BOP!

Why was Vita so hyper focused on her training?

Well, so much had changed for her in the last month or so.

Dolly accepted Vita's awkward invite to reform the Midnight Dolls, and yeah, that was pretty frickin' sweet, of course!

Vita = Dolly Waters Stan, remember?

Sure, they had their problems in the past, but Sar nudged really hard to bring these two together, and if Sar was suggesting, Vita was primed to listen.

Sarah Lacklan had taken on a sort of big sister role during the Plump Pigeon Tournament and helped guide Vita's career during that time.

She would go on to become the winner of a 12 man Round Robin tournament that included former two time Anarchy champion Ruby, XWF legend Centurion, and brand standouts Jason Cashe, and Big BOB's Money Oswald;

Who BTW, threw the biggest crybaby stink fit over that loss, claiming everything from shady bribes from upper management to crooked referees who only DQ'ed him because his palms had been greased by Vita, and not because his face was demolished by Oswald.

BOB Logic;

but their logic aside, Vita stood tall in the end, as she often did in this scenario. The fact was, Vita had spent the past 12 months racking up victory after victory over members of BOB everytime she crossed paths with them, save for a single fatal four way that included Bobby Bourbon.

Outside of that blemish?

Vita had beaten Charlie at a Spooky Savage where the Nickleman thought for sure he was in for an easy W.

After that? It was Oswald eating the L in the Plump Pigeon, and losing once more weeks later in "Wrestlers Court", with Christopher K. Clinton defending her from Ozzy's inane claims.

TK thought he had THE plan to end Vita's BOBastic streak by either getting her to join them, or having Charlie and Bobby ambush her prior to their match.

Neither plan came to fruition, as while Vita did take one Hell of a beating from the entirety of BOB, that still proved to not be enough to keep the fiery spirited vampire down.

Imagine the look on the collective Bastard's faces when Vita somehow found the fortitude to come to life at the last second and pin TK to the mat, 1! 2!! 3!!!

No, Vita's not stressed about stepping into the ring with Them No Good Bastard's, The Thugs, or any other former Brotherhood Of Baddies that might crawl out of the woodwork.

What she IS stressed about, however...

BOP!

BOP! BOP! BOP!

Is the fact that she is here once again training for yet another tag team match;

AND SHE'S TRAINING A-FRICKIN-LONE!!!

Fire burns in Vita's eyes as she tucks her chin and bares her fangs!

BOP! BOP!

BOP! BOP! BOP!

She couldn't help but wonder if this was a mistake.

Sure, The Midnight Dolls are undefeated going into Relentless, but those victories weren't against Them No Good Bastard's. Reggie and JB don't have the same experience as JB and Tommy Wish, so Vita and Dolly were able to overcome them purely through there own merits, same with Bam Miller and Justin York who as far as Vita knew, teamed up for the first time last Savage.

Relentless would be different. The Thugs would be looking to even the score with The Doll's from their loss on Warfare a few weeks back, and they now have the experience against them to potentially pull it off. Especially if they end up realigning with Them No Good Bastards.

You may not remember, but The Thugs were actually the first Tag Team of BOB, and it's hard to predict if that connection could lead to some sort of alliance against The Midnight Dolls, but it's definitely a scenario that they should be preparing for, but instead Vita's just hitting a heavy bag.

The Bastards can be called a lot of things, but you can't say that Thunder Knuckles and Robbie Bourbon aren't a well oiled machine whenever they enter the ring together. That comes from trust. Trust that they've spent a long time building.

Trust that The Doll's currently lacked, and not just because Dolly was terrible at keeping dates.

BOP! BOP! BOP!

POW!

The heavy bag split with Vita's final blow. As sand poured out onto the floor, Vita leaned into the bag and sighed.

Vita Valenteen: "I shouldn't have lied..."

Vixen, a mysterious woman who visited Vita behind the scenes at Savage.

She urged Vita to drop Dolly Waters as her partner and join her instead.

Of course, Vita did not accept the offer, but she also chose not to tell Dolly about it.

Why?

Maybe she didn't want to ruin the celebration. They had only JUST picked up their second win as a team.

Or maybe Vita actually considered what viXen had to offer, even if only for a moment, but again, why?

Staring at the dark city from a nearby window, Vita let out a deep breath. Vita Valenteen: "I need to clear my head..."

Behind an unusually large pair of black sunglasses, and an awkward looking sunhat, Dolly Waters rolls her one piece of luggage down the airport terminal, having just landed in Louisville, Kentucky.

The airport is fairly barren. It’s early in A.M., around three.

But there waiting in the terminal, is a restless and incredulous looking R.L. Edgar.

He’s standing against the wall, his arms folded, lip slightly snarled, and brow tightening with each step that Dolly takes toward him.

What are you doing here, kid?

Dolly comes face to face with her uncle, the former XWF Hart Champion, and Dolly’s former tag team partner.

Dolly Waters: Ehh, come on. Let’s go to a Waffle House or something. I’m starving.

Golden Corral?

This stops Dolly on a dime who’s already moved past her Uncle, she turns curtley to face him, even pulling off her sunglasses, as her voice tears into him with malice,

Dolly Waters: Fuck. Golden. CORRAL!

Edgar is taken aback by her sudden outburst of disdain toward, what used to be, one of Dolly’s favorite places to carb-cram.

Whatever, I don’t know why you’re here to visit if you’re just gonna’ act like a little diva.

I’m just tired.

Well that’s nothing new. So why don’t you quit ignoring my question, and tell me why you’re here.

Effortlessly leaping from building to building and scurrying across rooftops, Vita immersed herself in the frenzied atmosphere of New York City.

Where was she going?

To fight crime on the streets!?

To serve justice to FatCat!?

To gather city rats for tonight's diner!?

No!

As Vita slipped down the shadowed wall of a nearby building, the location and reason for the situation became clear.

[Image: bleekerstreetpizza.jpg]
Comfort food;
and at her FAVORITE slice shop!
Bleecker Street Pizza!

When Vita came in, Luigi Tostino waved at her while tossing a sheet of dough effortlessly freehand.

"Hey hey, it's a Vita The Vampire, huh? You wanna the small double extra cheese, yes!?"

Vita Valenteen: "You know it!" Vita said with some really dorky double indexes pointed towards the dough tossing, part time, pizza man.

Luigi disappeared into the kitchen and Vita sat down at an empty table.

The happy facade faded from her face. "Am I the problem?" she wondered.

Honestly, it wasn't a new idea. Neither was it just implied towards Dolly Waters.

Vita had the worst track record with allies and friends. After all, it was her best friend in the world who betrayed her and tried to end her career on multiple occasions.

Jessalyn Hart quit the business all together after their last tag title reign, and Noah Jackson called off an entire engagement over reasons that still to this day do not add up in Vita's mind.

So what if she IS the problem and is somehow pushing all of these people away?

Vita Valenteen: "...Lying certainly doesn't help..."

But is that really the root of the problem?

The issues have existed from the very beginning, and none of this viXen stuff happened until last Saturday.

Vita was at her wits end with wishy washy Dolly.

On the outside she seemed gung ho and ready to go, but when the red light went off, she became a different person, distant and distracted. Maybe Sar should have preached the word of FOCUS on Dolly a little more.

God knows Vita has it engraved in her soul at this point.

"One a small a double cheese a, just a for yous!"

Vita jumped as the pie slapped the table. I guess she wasn't very focused in that moment. Luigi noticed that something was off as well.

"Hey, what's a the matter? Is a the cheese not cheesy enough a for yous?"

Vita cracked a half smile. Luigi knew that she couldn't actually eat the pies anymore.

One of the more bummer aspects of this whole Vampire deal.

Vita Valenteen: "No Luigi, the pie's perfect as always."

"The tell Luigi, what's a on your mind?"

Luigi is good people.

Very kind and always willing to listen. He's like part barkeep, part pizza master. He also dabbles in wrestling over the weekend, so if anyone might be able to relate to what she's dealing with, it would be him.

It would also have to be him, because she doesn't really have a social network.

Vita Valenteen: "I'm just stressing over a match. It's for the XWF Tag Team titles."

Luigi nodded as he interrupted her.

"Luigi is aware of the match."

Vita Valenteen: "Yeah, I guess that main eventing the first night of the biggest XWF Pay Per View of the year isn't something that would fly under your radar, huh?"

"Not a chance a! You know that Luigi is a big a fan of the pro wrestling, and Luigi thinks that he knows what a the problem is, and how to fix it!"

Vita's eyes lit up in excitement!

Vita Valenteen: "you do!?"

"Yes, of course! Go back to singles wrestling!"

Vita's heart sank. That wasn't the advice that she was looking for!

Vita Valenteen: "Just give up!? No way!"

"No really! More a is always a less a! Example, you a order double cheese everytime a yous come a here, yes?"

Cautiously, Vita nods.

"Well, Everytime you order extra cheese, we take 2 ounces off before adding a 3 ounces back. So end the end, you a only get 1 extra ounce of cheese and have to pay a Luigi $4 to get it!"

Vita was shocked!

Vita Valenteen: "That's a ripoff!"

"Yes, of course, but the pie not a cook a right with all the toppings so the more you order a, the more we remove a!"

Vita still didn't understand how this was okay!

Vita Valenteen: "But why not charge a fair price!? An ounce of cheese is like what, 50 cents!?!"

"Yes, but you're a not paying for a the cheese. You're a paying for the effort of adding the cheese a!"

Vita Valenteen: "How hard is it to add an extra ounce of cheese!?"

"Four dollars hard!"

Vita hunh on Luigi's words for a moment as she searched for the deeper meaning.

Vita Valenteen: "So you're saying that nothing comes for free, and if I want to see The Midnight Dolls firing on all cylinders, I need to put forth the effort to make that a reality?"

"What? No! Luigi tell you go already, go back a to singles! I only tell you about toppings so you stop making Luigi make special pizza for you!"

As Luigi headed back to the kitchen, Vita was left thinking that maybe Luigi wasn't as good of a dude as she thought. Still, maybe that interaction was what she needed? Despite Luigi's advice to the contrary, Vita wanted to see The Midnight Dolls succeed. She longed to be champion once more, and most of all, she wanted to see Them No Good Bastards put down and shut up.

It was going to take a little bit of work to get them there, but as Vita stood to her feet and clenched her fist, she knew that she was ready to be the aggressor in getting to the bottom of whatever was preventing her and Dolly from connecting.

[Image: iphone-MDm-K.png]

"Vita Valenteen?"

Vita looked towards the group of thuggish men who had somehow gotten the drop on her.

Vita Valenteen: "I don't know what this is, but those guns won't work on me. You'd be best to heed my advice and just surrender now."

Vita's confidence did not last long before a gunshot fired out and into her leg. Something about the bullet was different. It burnt terribly, and Vita couldn't help but yelp in pain.

"Huh, I thought the boss was bullshittin' when he said these garlic bullets would do the trick, but what do ya know!?"

Suddenly a voice called out from behind the counter!

"Hey a, what a do a you a think a you're a doing, eh!? You a picked a the wrong a pizzeria!"

Luigi leapt over the counter and began tossing dough with lethal intent!

[Image: luigi.jpg]

The main thug looked around the room to his cohorts. "What's this guy supposed to be?"

"I'm a your worst a nightmare!"

Luigi slung his dough into the thugs face and delivered a beautiful standing dropkick square to his jaw! The thug fired a shot into the air as he stumbled back to the floor.

Luigi kipped up to his feet and dared anyone who wanted some to bring it, but bullets were all that came Luigi's way, and as he dove over the counter for safety, more than a few made contact.

"Get the girl and let's get out of here!"

Dolly lets out a large belch.

Before her, and a slightly disgusted looking RL Edgar, are the cleaned plates of:

Two All American breakfasts.

Two Western Omelets.

Two fully loaded hash browns.

And two orders of steak and eggs.

Edgar rolls his eyes and looks outside of the Waffle House window while Dolly dabs at the edges of her lips with a slightly dampened napkin.

Looks like a thunderstorms a’ coming.

He points out, as the early morning skies over Louisville twist with a series of beautiful, yet ominous looking colors.

Dolly ignores her uncle and slouches down in the diner booth, rubbing her belly.

I think I deserve a cigarette.

Edgar chuckles,

And you’re going to deserve all of the high blood pressure issues you have later in life.

Dolly doesn’t seem to appreciate the sentiment.

She leans forward, removing her sunglasses again and scowling at Edgar, who gets a good look at her busted up features.

She points at her face and rotates her finger in a circle, pointing out the ever increasing amount of battle scars that she’s become known for,

There’s a lot more than high blood pressure for me to worry about in the future.

Looks like you’ve got some new war medals. Who’s handy work was that?

Dolly slaps her hands on the table, then throws her arms up and falls back into her seat,

Are you even watching XWF anymore?

I don’t even have the internet anymore. Just been reading a lot of books and stuff.

Oh fer’ fu- - -

Dolly seems a wee-bit perturbed for a moment, but then stops herself. Realizing how nice that must be to not have to think about professional wrestling anymore. To not have to watch Warfare, or Savage, or any given pay-per-view and be constantly reminded of the failures that the Waters bloodline has become synonymous with.

- - - actually, that sounds great. I’m in!

Dolly goes to stand from the booth, already with a cigarette dangling from her lip,

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

He grabs her by the arm, guiding her back to her seat,

It’s Relentless season. Are you not booked this year?

Oh I’m booked alright…

Teaming with Vita still, I hope.

Dolly falls silent, she pulls her gaze from Edgar and looks out the window, checking out the rapidly declining weather conditions,

Thuderstorms a’ brewing, indeed.

Kid, I know you well enough to know when you’re running from something.

Edgar leans back in,

Tell me why you’re here…

A crack of thunder shakes the plates on the diner table.

Dolly seems unphased, still peering out of the window

All I ever do is let people down.

Edgar grumbles,

We’ve had this conversation before-

Yeah. I know. Right before the Cannabis Cup- and what happened?

You went toe to toe with the Universal Champion, and two more of the best wrestlers on the pla-

a GoOoOoOoD eFfOrT. I know. I’ve put forth a lot of good efforts lately apparently, but it ain’t been enough.

...enough for Vita? Or enough for Dolly?

Her face turns red

I got my shit kicked in by TK in a singles match-

Edgar makes a ‘yikes’ face,

-and I couldn’t even beat The Bastards with Mark Flynn and Jenny Myst on my team. What chance do I have of beating them at Relentless? Especially with The THUGS in the fold too? All I’ll do is make Vita look dumb for deciding to partner with me.

But does Vita think that?

...I don’t know what Vita thinks.

She takes her eyes off of Edgar and looks again at the storm brewing.

While Dolly isn’t paying attention, Edgar slides her phone across the table and into his hands.

Jesus christ!

what - - - HEY! Gimmie my damn phone back, dude!

It’s not a wonder you don’t know what Vita thinks, or anyone else for that matter. You’ve got 723 unopened text messages!

Whatever, most of it is BarnCoin spam.

Oh really? 17 unread from Sarah Lacklan? …

He begins to read a few of the texts from Lacklan aloud,

totes think that you and ruby-with-boobies - - -

His eyes glaze over with incredulity,

- - -this shits like reading hieroglyphs.

Ruby-with-boobies? She means Vita.

Well, according to this text then, Lacklan thinks that you and Vita are showing great promise in the ring… SHE’S OFFERING TO TRAIN YOU BOTH! You’ve got a former Universal Champion and Tag Champion willing to help you and Vita, and you didn’t even know it because you're too scared to open these messages. For all the talk about you letting people down, it sure seems like there's a lot of positive feedback about your “failures”.

Whatever! she snatches the phone back from Edgar and begins reading over some of Lack’s texts.

They’re indeed hard to decipher, even for Dolly.

Dolly, it’s not that you’re letting people down because you tried and failed at something. It’s that you are so afraid to fail that you’re thinking about not even trying at all. That’s how you’ll let Vita down. If you don’t buckle up now, and do everything you can to pull your team together and FIGHT the Bastards and the THUGS at Relentless, you’re gonna’ regret it for the rest of your life.

Dolly looks at her uncle knowing that he’s right.

She’s waited for this opportunity for so long. The petty conflicts with The Bastards and THUGS leading up to this moment, they weren’t failures.

They were lessons.

Added experience.

Despite coming up short in the six-man tag match on Warfare, and Extreme Rules match on Savage, Vita still believes in Dolly’s ability, she still believes in The Midnight Dolls. The only way she can fail her now, is by not being there, and killing her beliefs.

-ding-

A new text message pops up on Dolly’s phone. Her face runs cold and white.

[Image: Comealone.jpg]

Is something the matter?

Dolly Waters: Um… No, everything’s fine.

Dolly slides out of the booth and gathers her things.

”I’ve gotta run. Thanks for that chat Uncle Edgar, it was super helpful!

As Dolly heads for the door, Edgar shouts one last thing:

Be careful out there. That storm is only going to get worse before it breaks.

Dolly Waters: Despite what everyone wants to believe about the predicament Vita and I are facing as a team at Back To Relentless, they couldn’t be more wrong. The talking heads, the rumor mills, even the Bastards and the THUGS themselves want to look at The Midnight Dolls as a ticking time bomb of a tag-team expirement.

They believe we’re too raw of a tandem to come together in a meaningful enough way. They believe that my best years are behind me, and that in the end it’ll be me costing Vita a chance at another tag championship reign under her belt. They point to my record recently and laugh, calling me chopped liver. They say that I only decided to tag with Vita selfishly. To use Vita as a bargaining strategy to be able to go up against the veteran teams in the XWF.

But people have short memories don’t they?

They’ll forget that years ago, Vita wanted me as an ally.

But back then I was just like “them”, shortsighted, selfish and unwilling to lay my ego aside. I’d say I’ve made a helluva’ jump since then, and though I didn’t realize it at first, I’ve been slowly squashing those terrible qualities that once kept me holding MYSELF back. To hell with an ego, to hell with some selfishness. As much as the Bastards and the THUGS are going to point at me, laugh, and believe that my partnership with Vita only sounds good on paper- that’s going to be their problem to reckon with come the main event of Relentless night 1.

It takes heart to walk through adversity, and Vita and I? Our hearts are with the Midnight Dolls. This is the match and moment we’ve been waiting for. Fighting for the Tag Team championships on the grandest stage of them all. We’re walking into the storm on night one with our sleeves rolled up, and wearing our hearts where everyone can see them.

We’re going to win this match, not because we’ve proven to be better than the Bastards and the THUGS, but because our bond and our trust is growing stronger. And having a former tag champion like Vita, TRUSTING myself, even at my worst is enough to make me a believer. So bring it on! It’s gonna’ be raining Bastards and THUGS all over Los Angeles, and The Midnight Dolls are ready to ride out the storm.

3x XTreme Champion
2x Tag Team Champion (w/ Vita Valenteen, w/ Charlie Nickles)
2x Hart Champion
2x Television Champion

3x Star Of The Month
August ‘21, May ‘17, October ‘16

3x RP Of The Month
What light through sonder... my perception breaks.
Tranquility: For Old Times Sake
Manifest Victory

my loves:
[spoiler]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Atara Raven (09-16-2022), Raion Kido (09-17-2022), T.H.U.G.S (09-21-2022), Theo Pryce (10-04-2022)