Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 02:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Reminiscing(RP 4)
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-08-2013, 08:02 PM

Alex turns on a camera that is sitting on a coffee table in front of a couch in the middle of the room. The Front door is behind the couch and the TV is behind the camera. The couch is a Khaki colored couch and the wall behind him is colored white.

I'm home alone right now. Me and my wife got into an argument only a week after our wedding. She is staying in a hotel down the street, she took my son with her. We fought about money, ya know usual argument that parents usually fight about. This argument though was about me and XWF. She told that if I can't get any where in this wrestling crap and not make any money than I can either find a new job or I can leave. This argument gave me more motivation to do better in the title match at the pay per view. I know I have said It's all about the wrestling just having fun but...This time it is sort of about the money. I'm not doing it because I want to, I'm doing it because I have to. I love my Family and I don't want to get a job, I love what I do dammit!

Alex puts his hands on the back of his neck and leans back. He inhales than looks down and puts his hands on his knees and looks at the camera again, but looking more calm this time.

I have been wrestling since 2004 when I debuted in a small promotion called Total Destruction Wrestling. I was pretty small, mid-card guy, that the boss's thought that I would never make it. Then 2006 came around and I won the TDW world championship. That's when I began my legacy in that business. I held the TDW world title three times before I left in 2012 to go pursue different companies. I found XWF in February, the twenty fourth of February. The more I wrestled, the more I declined. Loss after loss I just didn't know what to do anymore, I was Riot Cop, I attacked Neil Capra, I attacked Crimson Cobra, and I got nothing!

Alex gets up and slips a Movie in the TV. He points the Camera at the TV and it's a DVD that had all of Alex's matches on it. Jaimee had recorded all of his matches, because she attended every event that Alex was in.

My first match, God I just didn't see much action in it did I? I got thrown out of the ring and boom I was gone. Skip this match, ok my second match everyone! I don't know if I want to record this one! I lost to Ursula Areano and she got me on this one. But after the match why the hell did I give her a round of applause what was I mad?! sheesh...Then there's the three on one Handicap match I was in teaming up with Jon Davidson and umm...A man that shall not be spoken of, for now. I lost, but I lost on my own will for this one, I betrayed Davidson and went bad guy on the whole crowd! All of my interviews during that time were god awful too. I did meet two of my best friends during that time though, Tyreegis and Cordell, those crazy sons of bitches. One on One match with Crimson Cobra, I did pretty good, I lost, I moved on, Lets see what's next. Actually let's just stop right there...

Alex gets back up and takes the movie out of the TV and puts it back in a box. He then sits back down on the couch and points the camera back at him.

All of these Failures just made me stronger up to this point. I haven't totally given up like I sort of did several months ago. I finally have a title shot and I'm not going to pass this shot up, I've worked way to hard to just lose when I finally get what I have been after ever since I got here! Something just came to me, Again, Why do I stay in XWF? I have asked myself that question over and over and over and over and over! Every time I have the same answer and that's because I love to do this no matter what the outcome is. This time though, this time in particular is different. This time I have to win, If I don't I lose everything...In my last match it was either me or...Ya know what I'm going to say! Swift Ion it was me or him that was going to get in that match and guess what! he's gone, he's gone and he may or may not come back. If I lose this title match I may have no choice but to do the same! Not in the same fashion but just simply leave.

Alex than hears a knock at the door and he gets up to answer it. He told them to hold on and let him do something real quick. Alex ran over to the camera and put the cap on it instead of just shutting it off.

Come right in, just be quiet though I was in the middle of something and I can't have too much noise. Just sit on the couch I'll get you a glass of water if you want. So tell me when is "this" going to happen? When is XWF going to change? I can't wait anymore I need to inflict some pain.

?: In time Alex just be patient and soon enough it will happen and we will rule the XWF, all of us. Together.

The two are just heard laughing and then Alex shut's the Camera off this time. About a half hour later he turns the Camera back on.

Sorry about that, I had to deal with some business that I would like to not discuss on Camera right now. Anyways where was I? ah, yes I was just talking about the Xtreme championship...I think. Well anyways I'm going to talk about it, I'm in a fatal four way match my opponents cannot match up to my skills blah blah blah blah blah. Anyways, I would lastly like to tell all of my opponents that I wish them the greatest of luck...because they are really going to need it to beat me. The all could probably beat me back when I was still starting in XWF but now I have improved, I'm better, I'm more...Xtreme. That title will be mine and No one will take that away from me. Glory will be achieved...

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post