Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 07:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Boards 2022
Peep Show
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

09-22-2022, 06:17 PM

I was a Peeping Jane once. It was horrifying.

A lot of the neighborhood kids did it, as there wasn't much else to do growing up in the desert. That and ding dong ditch. The things that amused kids before mobile phones, Tik Tok and vape cartridges. It was a simpler time, a better one.

Oftentimes, sleepovers were spent planning which house we would hit and our exit strategy if the person were to come to the door. Who would ring it, who would hide, what route we would run. There isn't much cover in the vast emptiness of the Mojave. The houses were often times spread out, too, making our retreat back to the 'safehouse' a treacherous and tiresome one. Still, we did it every so often and it was something we cherished.

There was one house on the block, however, that we had never hit. The entire thing gave us bad vibes. It was a large house on the corner of the block, and if it weren't for the red F150 pickup in the driveway we wouldn't even know anyone lived there. The weeds were overgrown, the windows a big on the foggy side, and the paint looked like the original coat from whenever the hell the house was built. The windows always had curtains closed, too, so seeing inside through the milky-glass wouldn't be possible anyway.

"I think we should hit that house." I remember telling my friends. Everyone was skeptical, and for good reason. Most of the houses we hit, we knew them. We saw them out and about and giggled to each other about what we had done. We had never seen anyone come or go from that house.

Since it was my idea, I would be the one going up to the house to ring the bell. I protested, but I lost. I didn't fear it, because I didn't fear anything, but my stomach was a bit queasy. One of the brats in our group was our designated researcher (I guess being a dick as a child pays off, because today they are a Crime Scene Investigator!), and they told us that the house belonged to a Mr. Brown. An Emmett Brown, who was a retired doctor from the UNLV but had a traumatic situation in his personal life and has been a recluse ever since. He only left the house late at night when nobody would see him, though I doubted that because we had watched the house all night sometimes and never seen the F150's brake lights.

"They used to call him Doc". Doc Brown, hmmmm. I had heard that name before.

"You know, like that shitty movie from the 80's."

Ahh, yes that was it. All he is missing is the DeLorean, which we also thought was a stupid car.

90's kids thought they were so much cooler than the 80's kids. And the 80's were soooo long ago. Ancient history.

[Image: lD9Enss.png]

Before we knew it, the 5 of us were surrounding the house. We wanted to scout it out first, see what the best approach would be. Didn't need whoever or whatever was in there to see us coming before we got there.

We thought a 5 prong approach was a good strategy, because, ya know, we were kids and splitting up to approach a creepy and potentially dangerous house individually was the best rationale in our minds at the time. Sheesh.

I made my way to the lower floor window, closest to the front door where I would be tasked with ringing the bell when the time came. Jackie (CSI) to the garage, Anthony (the only boy allowed) to the back yard, Tanya to the other side of the house and Breanna as the lookout, down by the street, in case anything we didn't see happened. 

I couldn't see a damn thing. The curtains were down, and the dusty ass windows made it impossible even to see between the cracks where the curtains met. I pressed my face up against it and I still couldn't, but the inside of the house was dark. The night was quiet except for the crickets and the occasional bullfrog. The stars were flashlights in the vast, and pitch black, Nevada sky.

Jackie's voice broke the silence. It was just above a whisper but the night was so quiet it sounded like a scream.
"HOLY CRAP GUYS, COME LOOK AT THIS!"

I damn near jumped out of my skin, but when I realized who it was I calmed down a bit. My breathing was still heavy when I met the group at the garage. She had tipped over a garbage can and was standing on top of it, peering in. "He has the car! You know, from the movie!" We all gasped, and just had to have our turn to look at it! We all gasped in awe, not believing that it would be a real thing! We just HAD to know who lived in this house!

(Sidenote: Turns out, it was just a Pinto. I said she was a crime scene investigator, I never said she was a good one.)

My curiosity was at its peak. I jumped off the can and made my way around the house. There had to be SOMETHING here. My converse sneakers crunched the rocky gravel below, and I swear I saw a light flicker from inside. I told myself I was just being paranoid. As I made it towards the back of the house I noticed that there was a window that had the curtains open enough to maybe see something. Maybe. AHA! A mistake! I didn't alert the squad though, as I wanted to make sure it wasn't a dud first. I got up close, trouncing right through his mini garden with reckless abandon, and peered into the window. I gasped and fell back, ass-first into the mini garden that was for some reason on the side of the house. There was, or so I was sure I saw, a decomposing body chained to a nasty bed in the middle of the room. There was a folding table with assorted tools and what looks like chemistry jars. Dead animals lay all over the room too, in various stages of decomposition. There was some sort of chart on wheels in the corner of the room with a bunch of calculations on it. I couldn't believe what I saw! I gained my composure, and decided to give the room another looksee, make sure I wasn't losing my mind. Just as I got up, a light came on in the room. I took off around the house.

"We have to go, now!" My voice was cracked and breathy. Everyone was perplexed, they didn't believe it. They told me I needed to ring the bell, that nobody was home, that all I needed to do was ring it and we could go. Just to say we did it. They finally calmed me down enough to work up the courage to do it. I will admit, it gave me a thrill KNOWING that someone was home.

[Image: xpmDVio.png]

I approached the door with a shaky hand. I watched as my finger extended towards the dim orange button. I could almost feel their anticipation behind me.

I pressed it in, and I heard the chimes inside the house ring like the bells of Notre Dame. Nothing happened. I exhaled. I was getting ready to do it again when the door flung open and an arm shot out. A wrinkled, white haired, blood spotted arm. It grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pulled me towards the house. Everyone behind me screamed, but I couldn't. I was able to wriggle myself free. Despite the initial surprise, the hand wasn't overly strong. I took off like I was shot out of a cannon. We all began to run, looking behind us from time to time to make sure we weren't being chased. We weren't.

We got back to the 'safehouse', gasping and breathing heavily, hands on our knees. We all agreed, we were never going near that house again.

You probably think that is where the story ends? I wish it was.

After that night, a bunch of weird instances began to happen. I can't speak for them, and don't want to botch details, but I will share my experience.

One night about two months later, I was home alone and decided to go to bed early. I was in bed (actually a futon on the floor) when I noticed the shadow of the tree outside that was falling on the blinds/window had a strange shape to it. I was on the phone with a friend, and I kept watching the shadow because it just looked different than normal. After I hung up the phone, I kept watching and noticed that it moved slightly. I figured it was the wind and just kept staring at it. Now, here's the thing to keep in mind. I always changed in that room. I would shower and then go to my room to dry off or put on lotion, etc.

Anyway, after watching the weird shadow for a bit, I finally decided to do a super-sleuth roll out of bed and I crawled over to the window. I was pretending to be a spy and basically entertaining myself with these shenanigans when I carefully pulled apart the blinds to come face to face with THAT man. He had obviously seen me coming because he just stood there with his face right up against the window staring me down while I screamed.

It took a moment for me to gain my composure, but when I did, I ran to the phone and kept dialing 991. I was so freaked out that I couldn't figure out why no one was answering. I finally dialed 911 and the police came quickly.

When they got there, they went out to my back patio only to discover evidence, such as semen, all over my wall under the window and face and hand prints on every pane of glass (there were 32 panes—it was an old-fashioned, crank open kind of window). I had apparently been giving a nightly peep show to this guy for months.

They caught him several weeks later only to discover that he had been watching all of us and had laid plans to murder one of us. The cops wouldn't tell me who he had picked, but they did come by to check on me several times.

By the way, the guy was sent to prison for a few years, and I moved as soon as I could after that. The worst part is, I can still see his face calmly staring at me just a few inches away while I screamed. It was horrific.

[Image: n9tNnlJ.png]

"You just couldn't leave well enough alone, could ya? You couldn't just take the loss and move on. I beat you back in May and left you for dead, but like Pet Cemetery you just kept coming back! Needling and needling. Poking the bear with a sharpened stick. You went off and won the Alpha Wrestling Women's Title and suddenly you popped back up like a pimple on the holidays and thought that you meant something in the XWF--that you meant something to me. It's like you won the starting job on JV and suddenly felt like you deserved to make Varsity. Baby girl, you're out of your league and over your head. I've faced a lot of delusional twats like you in my day, who thought they were something that they clearly weren't, and every time it turned out that they were exactly who I thought they were. Lexi Gold isn’t a superstar. Lexi is the girl who is so wasted after one beer then acts like an annoying piece of shit the rest of the night. Walking around telling everyone how wasted she is.

You're nothing, Lex, and you will always be nothing.

You could have come here and put your Alpha Women's title on the line in front of an audience who would actually buy a Pay Per View, but Zakk Night over there wouldn't let that happen. 'The Women's Title has to stay in Alpha Wrestling'. Vinnie was willing to listen to an offer to make a title fight happen, but no dice and that third rate title stays in that third rate company. If I wanted to come there and take it, I would in the snap of a finger. I don't want that from you, yet. It's a good fall back option, though. It's something to keep your pea brain occupied so when I dismiss you from Relentless like the last day of school, you'll have something to prevent you from biting down on that cyanide capsule.

I own you, Lexi. I own you inside and outside of that ring. I am the reason you're even on the card for the company's largest Pay Per View. I stooped to your level to put you away once and for all because, well, to be blunt, after everything that has gone on lately, I need a break. I need a layup, I need an easy victory.

But then again, when have I ever done anything the easy way?

I am going to drag you around by your blonde mop and do whatever I feel like to you. I may drag your dusty ass all over the city, give the people a real show for their money! Or I may put you away quickly like a bullet between the eyes. You just never know what mood I’ll be in, but please do know that either scenario is beyond possible. It’s fixing to be a long night for Lexi Gold.

But at least we will have closure, no? At least we will know that Jenny Myst owns Lexi Gold. At least we will KNOW that we are miles apart and that you’re years away from being even a fraction of what I am in this business. It’s not just in ring ability, because I’ll admit I am not perfect. I have had some big wins, and some head scratching losses, but for my size I’d say I have done pretty well! But it's not about that. It is what I bring to this business, to a card, to a Savage or Warfare, to a Pay Per View. The commercials I had, the talk show I used to run, the countless segments. Commentary, backstage, interferences you name it. I bring something different to the table, Lex. You aren’t even out of the pantry yet. Am I the top talent here? No, but you bet your bottom-fucking-dollar that everyone on this roster knows my fucking name.

They all know that I am a must-win match, otherwise have the chance to lose the match and get skinned like a deer, and I am pretty goddamn good at skin suits.

Lexi, I know this all may be a whirlwind to you. Where is crazy Jenny? Where is the Jenny who adores game time with friends, eating roadkill, loves bunnies and dark colors. Where is the Jenny who literally spent three entire promos listing off random facts about Bonnie and Clyde and somehow tied it together with the overall plot line? Where is the Jenny who wears dark makeup and pastel colored clothing? THAT Jenny will always be with me, but this Jenny needs to talk a few moments to be real with you. I’ve seen plenty like you in my time here. You’re an attention whore without the attention. You just have to leach onto someone who is better than you for the hope that one time they will slip up and your name will be in the headlines. That maybe, juuuust maybe….someday, somebody will give a shit.

They don’t Lex, they don’t and they never will. It happens to us all. We get stuck in this monotonous vortex, same shit over and over, with no real conclusion until we’re too old to wrestle anymore or too injured. The difference is, I have been able to overcome it. I have risen above and forced them to remember me. Do you have that in you? Some people are different from the start. Everyone here knew I would be a problem from the minute I laced up a pair of boots, and even then I still had to go through a rollercoaster of ups and downs, more bad than good. You’ve yet to experience bad. You think the beating I gave you was bad? You think your winless record on the major shows here is bad? You think that you’re not being taken seriously is bad? Just wait, baby girl. Just wait until you’re no longer convenient. Just wait until they don’t need you anymore. Wait until you can’t draw money anymore, they’ll cast you off like a leper. Once this chapter comes to a close at Relentless, they won’t have any more use for Lexi Gold anymore.

Some plants only grow in the shade. Once that bright light is on them, they wither.

They’ll send you back to Madness to die. I’ve kept my head above water here, and been able to stay on the main roster but I’ll count my lucky teddy bears because most of us…..we never make it past year 1.

Take this as you may. Take this as me throwing shade, take this as me putting you down, take this as me looking down on you and not taking you seriously. Make that mistake. Hopefully, before you hear that bell ring and see my hand raised that maybe I was trying to help you all along. Some dogs can’t be saved, Lex. Some dogs need to be put down for their own good.

Your time has come, your end is here, and in a cruel twist of fate I think somewhere deep down you know, it’s for your own damn good.”

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-18-2022), BIG PREESH (09-23-2022), Charlie Nickles (09-22-2022), Raion Kido (09-23-2022), Theo Pryce (10-04-2022)