Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Relentless Day 1 RP Boards 2022
An Hawaiian Vibes [rp1]
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-14-2022, 07:29 PM

[Do we even need to open on anything? Well, the THUGS very own JB and T are in a hotel’s five star restaurant in their suits they bought off Hunka Toulu Drive in Hawaii, as they sit in the place looking dapper at nightfall, they have beavy of the finest seafood they can buy. While Tommy was breaking some Crab legs with his bare hands, JB was using a fork to eat some of the raw squid that was on the plate. As they were munching on the freshest seafood, they looked at one another with excitement.]

T: Can’t believe we got to leave Hawaii by like a few day BACK to California, I guess they do think we have a shot at those tag straps.

JB: I am not gonna tell a lie, I am too amped for this shit… why should I be?... I don’t know but man it feels good to go after them again. 

T: Wishin Reg was with us, but he had a flight to catch back on statesides, but that shit we filmed was awesome, minus the whole sitting on the chair for hours for the make up to stick on. Where did you find them?

JB: I got them off of Craigslist, they were an expensive crew but they were worth every cent we did with our shit. I felt it was worth it, but I know that the match itself was left to be desired.

T: Hey it’s a good thing we were the openers, so we could bail out of the venue with the quickness!

[Both men laugh at their inadequacy of being in the ring, but at this point they just sonter on with their meal until they finish their plate. Then they ordered another round of some T’challamoku alcohol that was like 90 proof, where for each time they took a shot their whole body felt like it was burning as they sipped some down. This was about their tenth or fifteenth shot of the alcohol where they started to feel it. About an hour later, these two men left the place with paying the staff a tip and they headed back to their room. While JB sat on the love seat couch, Tommy was stumbling onto his own bed like a drunken madman he can be.] 

T: Shittttt mannn… i’m feelinnnnn it gooooodddddd!.... Fuckkkk I wanna fuck a chickkkk soo badlyyyy!

JB: Maneee you– you tooo drunkk for thhatt shitt ho homie… howw you finna gett in demm guttttzzz wheeennn yo— *heaves* youuuu drunkkkk too muchhh!

T: Whatttttteverrrrrrr… once I lay downnnn… i’ll be gooooodddd tooo hittt thoseee streettttts!

JB: Goooffff luerkkk with th–

[Then JB ended up passing out on the loveseat, as Tommy was pretty much dreaming about being whipped by Vixen (i know, sounds odd) who somewhat vouches for the Dolls on the low. Now, it's morning time and it was pretty much going to like 10AM and they are still in their suits sleeping, until a knock was heard on their door, and JB opened up one eye and immediately jumped up from the seat, trying to fix his suit. He simply walks slowly to the door, and he opens it to see a Tamina Snuka like woman who was in her housekeeping uniform with her materials to clean the room, JB sways to the side to let her in. While the housekeeper was doing her business, JB couldn’t help to notice her thick frame from the back. He wanted to hit it, but he stopped himself as he went into the room to see Tommy jacking off with photos of a Pregnant Atty on his phone.]

JB: Ah c’mon dude! 

T: What you trippin for? Unlike you, I am blunt with myself… and you love it!

JB: You could have jacked it off in the bathroom like any other sane person would. We got a housekeeper here cleaning up the place, and she don’t need to see you wackin it off. 

T: So, it’s not like she’s gonna be in the room while I do it. Plus, she do be lookin fine with that preggers bod, wish that was my kid in her, and you know who’s. 

JB: Who?... oh ahaha…. I feel you on that, we anit gon talk about him. But for real though, we should like to do something today, something that don’t involve drinking shit.

[Tommy then stops jacking it, and puts his phone on the bed, and he pulls out some hand sanitizer to wipe his hands with. Then the keeper comes into the two separate king sized beds and she was clearing up the place. As she was vacuuming, Tommy also took notice of her frame as well, then Tommy ended up sitting on the bed and fixing his suit, then he taps her on the shoulder to get her attention, then she looked at Tommy and smiled at him.]

T: You are doing so well, I got to know something… what’s your name?

???: Gorginaia…. But they call me Gorgie for short.

T: AH Gorgie, that sounds like a sweet name you got there… hey, I was thinking… you live around this hotel or nahh?

Gorgie: Well I sorta do on specific days, since this being a resort and all. 

[Tommy then snapped his fingers and realized the place they booked themselves in earlier within the month prior. Then JB was changing in his white t, black shorts, and sneakers with some sunscreen in his fanny pack. As he was about to head out of the room, he see’s that Tommy and Gorgie hitting it off, even to the point he sees him convincing her to sit on the bed to get her size 12 feet rubbed from him. JB smiled at this man, and walked out of the room and he headed outside to see the resort where there was kids playing and grown folks sitting around the pool area, and beach area. He wonders to the lounge, where he was greeted by the staff for a complimentary drink, but he shook his head no.]

[After some time passes, JB is just sitting at the open lounge couches basking in the rays, until he sees two ten year old kids coming up to him. Then they kept on trying to get a picture with him, which he tried to say no too but gave in and he took the picture with them, and even signed something for them, as they went back to their parents who took thiet photos with them, and he was alone once again. Then he see’s Tommy in his Tommy Vercetti get up but with brown khaki shorts instead of jeans, coming up to JB and sat next to him with a shit eating grin on his face as JB rolled his eyes at him.]

JB: Let me guess, you rubbed her feet and she let you hit?

T: Oh nah nah, nothing like that in fact she told me that I can come through to her room tonight later, but dude you should have been the one to get that room number. 

JB: You know me T, i’m too shy and timid for that shit. I couldn’t even get that alien chick’s number from the last time we were in Area 51 or some shit awhile ago, i guess i’m too out of it to notice or care.

T: Well JB, while you can sit around all day getting no ladies… I'll be out there my thang if you catch my drift. Have fun sitting around all day alone, JB!

JB: FUCK YOU!!!

[As Tommy wandered off into the resort, JB smiled at him and he got out of the lounge area to a open buffet area, where he signed in with the host, and he went around the place picking up some random assortment of food with two plates, one had mostly unhealthy shit you can envision while the other plate had some healthier options like some kale and other greens. As he placed his plate on an empty table, a waitress came by who looked like Jade Cargill in her uniform that was fitting right on her frame, came up to JB who was infatuated with her style then he focused on his plate as he said his order to her.]

JB: Hey uhm… yeah… can I get some lemonade please?

Waitress: No problem, coming right back shortly!

[JB was eyeing her as she tended to other patrons of the buffet place, and he was eating his meal at the same time, then she finally comes back to his table with a tall glass of lemonade with mini umbrella in the cup as decoration, he fiddles with it a bit as she looked at him. JB, the least likely player tries to look back at her eyes, as if he wanted to say something but she left before he could say his words to her. Then after some time had passed, he left the buffet place and headed back into their room to chill. Once he was inside, he starts to hear someone vomiting in their toilet, JB didn't want to follow the sound but had too, so he slowly creeped to the bathroom door and he noticed it was a young, blond haired, sixteen year old girl in her bikini who was dry heaving as he panicked.]

JB: YOOOOO WHAT YO… HOW’D YOU…

???: I don’t know how I go.. Got into your room… ughhh.. Please get me a water!

JB: NO NOT UNTIL TILL…

[Then she vomits in the toilet again, which made feel some type of way. Then he ended up going to the mini fridge to get her a water bottle to drink, which she snatches him him and she opened it with such vigor as if it was going to help her relive her hangover. After she finished her water, she leaned back on the wall with her eyes half opened and breathing heavily as JB looked on in worry, he even carries her to the bed for her to lay down in, and sits beside her.] 

JB: Umm… sorry about your situation… but i need to know, how’d you get into my room?

???: Oh… umm… well… I was with some friends of mines, and this guy had invited us over to this room to hang out and drink… so while they were heading out getting something to eat on the beach.. One thing happened and… well… you know the rest.

JB: Oh I know, oh that guy your friends are hanging with is my patna Tommy

???: Wait it’s… THE Tommy Wish!?!

JB: You know it… is that a shock?

???: OH NO! I AM AMPED UP TO SEE ONE OF YOU GUYS!

JB: Never knew you were, well I guess you can head out the door now. 

???: Oh no I am not feeling too hot right now…so I need to stay here until they get back with Tommy. 

JB: Well then I guess i’ll leave you be on my bed, ill be in the loveseat if you need anything.

[JB simply got up from the bed, but she grabbed his wrist and she wanted to “play” with him, but he knew not to push his luck, so he broke her graps on his wrist and went to the love seat to watch TV. From that point, Tommy came back to their room with her friends who all gravitated towards JB who was just watching TV. Then the girl who was on his bed came out of the room to see her friend towards JB, as Tommy was heading into the room to chill. Then JB gotten too overwhelmed with the attention, as Tommy comes back out of the room to get busy with the girls.]

Tommy: AY YO… Let me and my boy get ready and lets hit the club upstairs the lounge tonight! Also, put on your best outfits because we going to show out hard!

[Then all the girls said okay and headed outside their room, and JB and Tommy were looking at one another and they hit the jackpot. JB wasn’t too ashamed about them getting his attention, as Tommy sat right beside him to talk to him, as JB turned down the volume of the TV to hear him speak.]

T: Man, we hit the jackpot… first, we get our hands on those tag titles… Now we partyin with some girls!

JB: Yeah… uh UNDERAGED girls, ya dofus!

T: Yeah yeah, so what don’t you remember that time when the company had a glorified kidder fiddler who got fired after like six months?... i thought so, plus we aren't going to be doing anything beyond chilling with them and dancing. We are on vacation, have some fun man, i am not letting you stay in this room all night long. 

JB: Fine man, ill get ready when you get ready… 

[T taps him on the shoulders and they get themselves ready to go out with the girls. As time passed beyond the dancing and Caribbean like music out of Hawaii the next day arove, where JB and T are standing in front of an entrance way of the resort with a Hawaiian fonted XWF logo behind them on a seat of paper. Dressed in their shorts and button ups, they decide to air out their words to the world.]

JB: I don’t remember about last night, but it was fuckin lit man. Never felt so alive in my life! Makes me want to do that shit again, and again. 

T: Well as the night was unforgettable, we can’t relive again unless we get ourselves back in the future car to repeat the same day. Unless you Doc or Martin… or Rick and Morty, we don’t have that technology for that to occur, for now that is. 

JB: You mean that if we can repeat those times when we had crossed paths with the Midnight Dolls or that time when the resident Left handed couple had to deal with our shot at the tag gold that those bastards claimed last time…well sign me the fuck up, because i’d like to fuck up the past if that means we get to have our shot in the future!

T: No need for that one, because we don’t need a that future car to back to those dark days, we are not in the present for the shot at the tag titles, the same ones that Flynn and that Korean guy had to leave behind due to some bullshit over who gets a piece of the Uni Champion, and let me just say that I am GLAD that we never would have done that if we were the tag champs. I mean you had a shot once against Page, and look at that turned out.

JB: Don’t gotta remind me about that shit homie, because that was in the PAST while this our present, shit even you had a past chance at the TV title MANY year ago, and well you know the rest of that timeline.  

T: Timeline this… timeline that… it all don’t matter, because we are in this present NOW to claim stakes at those tag belts, but to be honest yes I am hyped as fuck to get those shots at the belt, but I already know what’s going to happen, consider me to a “Raven” like person who can see in the future. 

JB: Well go on Symone, go on!

[Then he does a pose with his eye widening up, and after about a minute later, he snaps back to reality.]

T: Well guess what, we are going to be moving an uphill battle against a newly established of a once dead team and duo who would rather second fiddle to Charlie Nickle’s antics in the backstage every night they team up, two teams who might as well be considered as better then us because of where they place at in the company’s ethos and morals. The goodie two shoes, and the baddie two dum dums who need to just fade away already out of the company. 

JB: Well for as long they bring in Dolly and Vita, mixed with Burbs and Knux… of course they will be forever printing xbuxs.. But here’s what I got to say about them: they aren’t as good as us in terms of knowing where we are placed. Yes, we might be on the lowest totem pole of tag teams in this fuckin company, but god dam we do so well in motivating all teams in this place that wouldn’t have happened if we didn’t come along. I am not claminig we are the pioneers of what a tag team should be, but fuck it give us our flowers before we need to bow out for giving a crap about this division. 

T: Well JB you made a good point, because without us… who’s going to really give a damn about two people in the ring against another two people… well in our case factor in another two and we got ourselves a fuckin party waitin to go off like a ghost gun to HGH’s wallet in daylight. We might not be on that Bastard level nor that Dolls level of success and adulation…we are in our own lane of giving the people what they want…and you know what they want from us?

JB: What will that be?

T: Pain and fun… that’s what we bring… Just like how we are going to bring it to the people in California once again, we will show them how it is being a menace and a thug in the company that would rather let the other two be the team that runs the place. Fine by us if we don’t get that top honor, but by god…we are going to show what is real out chea until someone got to get an ambulance on standby. You got anything to say JB?

JB: Well all I will say is that Vita and Dolly, I love you both, and I know you are consigned by someone in the cut… but that will not save you from us, nor myself. I will seek my own retribution on that ass whoopin you laid out in front of us that night, and will make sure you feel it the next mornin in your rooms. Burbs and Knuxxy, I know you've been rolling deep in that BOB shit as long as it was relevant, now you both try to find a new lane by teaming with Nickels? Oh my god, that makes it sound worse than usual, because just you both, he’s a deadweight who needs to be under the river rockin the latest pair of cement yeezus on his feet. You both, are what i like to call, the skuttle wugglez, the ones who think they can get by being all patriotic and trashy in the same of shock value, well that shit won’t flow when we cross that pathway to hell Bastards, I promise we will see who’ll be the real bastards of this division when its close.

T: Well, that sums up what we got to say to our opponents, and I know they will feel some type of way about it, and I can’t wait for them to watch this part, makes my dick hard to feel that rage!

JB: Pause… pause… let’s get on elsewhere in this resort. 

[Then the two thugs just walk back into the resort with a camera looking at the skies and the people coming into the building, as the scene simply fades off into something else better than this.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
Charlie Nickles (09-15-2022), Dolly Waters (09-15-2022), Finn Kühn (09-14-2022), Marf (09-17-2022), Raion Kido (09-17-2022), Theo Pryce (10-04-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (09-23-2022)