Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Promo 1
Matt Lennox Offline
I cry like a baby

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2013, 07:31 PM

The following message has been brought to you by The Incredible People. We recommend that parents with smaller viewers be advised. The camera then cuts into Matt in a gym bench pressing with Jacob screaming in the background at Matt to keep going.

Jacob- Lets go Matt, you got 5 more reps you pussy! Lets go! One! Two! Three! Four! Come on! Five! Yeah!

Matt leaps up off the bench and the two high five and are all pumped up.

Matt- Thats how we do shit around here! Incredible style!

Jacob- Fucking right!

Matt's phone goes off and he answers it.

Matt- Hello? Jack Killborn my man! I gotta tell you it's great having you on board with The incredible people. Have you gotten a hold of our newest member? Ah, okay. We need to show him the light. I got an idea, send him in to the room and we will talk to him. Yes I know he isn't to sure about joining now but we will make him see it. Alright, see ya.

Jacob- Sounds like you know who is joining after all

Matt- Well he is being a bit skeptical but he will come around you gotta remember he's new around these parts he doesn't know any better. We'll make him see the light.

The two begin laughing

Matt- This weekend Jacob is a big deal you know why? Me and Jack get to go for the tag belts. The incredible people will finally hold the tag team championships. All we gotta get through is the champs and the chumps. I saw what that Eli guy said earlier, and Eli if you are watching this I'm not to fond of you right now. I heard what you said about me and Jack. Well let me tell you something chump. You got it all wrong, at Leap of faith you aren't gonna have to worry about the other team the Crimson Knights. The only team you're gonna have to worry about is The Incredible People. We aren't coming into this match to fuck around. We were here to originally just come in and take the belts but now we are coming in for another reason, and that's kicking your ass. You can talk all you want, I know my partner Jack hasn't heard of you. Doesn't mean I haven't, I know you made it far in the elimination chamber you don't gotta tell us. The fact of the matter is you still lost and that's all that matters. You kind of people disgust me, you're like a waste of air.

Jacob- I don't appreciate how he talked about the group at all. You know I will be ringside at Leap of Faith and I will make sure you and Eric Rex don't win those belts.

Matt- Another thing, Eli! What's with the little hoe train you got going there? Do you think you are like the godfather? There's only one thing you and the godfather have in common. You both can't wrestle. You got yourself quite a few ladies though Eli, they all look like sluts to me. You should call Hunter Payne and see if Joy Giovani is up for being in your little slut parade. Eli I just want you to do a couple things for me, shut the fuck up and go play and traffic. See it's that simple.

Jacob- Don't forget about his partner Eric Rex, we all know what a tool bag he is.

Matt- A tool bag indeed Jacob. Look Eric, I know you are a decent wrestler at least better than your partner. But it sounds to me you are dumb as shit! You wanna know why you are dumb? You picked such a shitty partner that's why. If you had any brain you would have joined forces with the real team, The Incredible People. So Eric at least I some what respect you, more than some people at least. But don't let that get to your head sir because come Saturday I'm gonna make you bleed and beg for god. But the only problem with you begging for god is I am god so I guess god is punishing you. See I can mess with the church people too Jacob.

Jacob- Of course. But Matt, if you're god then that must make me Jesus.

Matt- Boom! That just fucking happened. We don't care what you people think of us. Because deep down inside of all of you, you wish you could be us. You wish you were as good looking as us and as skilled in the ring as us. Lets take for example the Crimson Knights. The fools must wear masks in order to hide their hideous facial features. Real men don't hide from everybody guys, real men face the crowd. They obviously must be pretty damn ugly without those things on, so do everyone a favor. Keep the mask on! Better yet why don't you just hand get the titles to The Incredible People to save you guys the embarrassment of defeat. At least you can say you lost the belts to the best tag team in the XWF. The other team doesn't even need to show up. Me and Jack got this match won before we even make it to Shittsburg.

Jacob- Speaking of Shittsburg, I hope those backwards ass people don't bring those towels. I don't remember what they're called. Umm, toilet paper? No that's not it.

Matt pulls out his phone an googles it.

Matt- Jacob they are called terrible towels. Pretty good name for something so vile, and disgusting for a place such as Shittsburg. Did you hear who else will be at this show on Saturday Jacob?

Jacob- No, who is it?

Matt- The almighty Metallica! I remember seeing them a very long time ago. I believe I was about 7 or 8 years old and my it was a great show. But as the years progressed Metallica turned into Craptallica. I mean what the fuck guys, your last two albums sucked. I think it's time to hang up the cleats and go back home. Especially that douche bag Lars Ulrich. That ass clown sued Napster! I was getting all sorts of music from that site and the fucker had to throw a fit. You know what? At Leap of Faith, I'm calling out Lars Ulrich! Yeah! I am. Sound good Jacob?

Jacob- Sounds pretty good to me.

Matt- Lars Ulrich is about as useless as Eli James. But lets not get too carried away because that would be pretty damn useless. This Saturday I am promising a win by The Incredible People. We will be the new XWF tag team champions. I can rest assure that. Until next time.

Matt puts his hand over the camera and the scene cuts out

[Image: 311kzti.jpg]

Accomplishments
1 time XWF Xtreme champion
2 time FTW UFO E1999 champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post