Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 04:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Time Is Running Short (RP #3)
Jake Willis Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-08-2013, 06:44 PM

The scene opens to the rooftop of a high rise hotel, overlooking the Staples Center in Los Angeles, Ca. Jake Willis is seen, standing on the ledge of the roof of this twenty story high rise, dangling a pocket watch out over the busy streets of LA. Jake looks out over the city of Los Angeles, inhales deeply as he closes his eyes. He holds his breath for just a moment, and then exhales slowly as a menacing grin crawls across his face. Jake opens his eyes, looks at the pocket watch, and begins speaking ...

Jake: In 48 short hours, I will be facing the man that calls himself Dark Cloud. In 48 short hours, I will be proving to everyone in the XWF just who Jake Willis really is. In 48 short hours, everyone will be witness to the beginning of the rise of greatness, greatness unlike this company has ever seen.

Jake takes the pocket watch and dangles it back out over the streets of LA. Jake focuses intently on the watch, as it swings back and forth, almost in a hypnotizing state.

Jake: Only 48 hours until Warfare, and I have yet to hear from my opponent. Where is Dark Cloud hiding? Why hasn't he shown his face? It's not because he's a silent man, or a man of few words, no, he proved that the week leading up to his utter failure last Wednesday night at Warfare. So, why is Dark Cloud hiding? Because, he knows what awaits him the moment he shows his face. He knows he hasn't a chance of beating me, this is why no one has seen or heard from Dark Cloud. Oh but Cloudy, you can't hide forever. One day you have to face your reckoning. One day you have to come to terms with reality, and that day is only 48 short hours away. You can hide until then, but eventually you will have to come out of hiding.

Jake pulls the pocket watch in back to him. Taking the watch itself into the palm of his hand, he looks at the watch with an evil grin.

Jake: Do you know what the greatest thing about time is? The greatest thing about time is the fact that you can't escape it. Oh, you can run from it, and you can hide from it, but eventually, time catches up to you. Eventually, your time runs out and you have to pay up. Cloudy, time will catch up with you this Wednesday night at Warfare. Time is not on your side Cloudy.

Jake takes the pocket watch and throws it out over the streets of Los Angeles. The camera zooms in on the watch as it flies out over all the unsuspecting cars and people on the busy streets. Finally, the watch begins to make its descent, and eventually it lands on the roof of the Staples Center.

Jake: In 48 hours Cloudy, it will be time for you to pay up. 48 hours and you will come face to face with your reckoning. Keep hiding, but you won't be able to hide for long. I look forward to Wednesday night with anticipation, excited for the opportunity to finally see you show your face.

Jake jumps off the ledge of the building back onto the roof of the hotel. The scene fades out as Jake walks back towards the inside of the hotel.

[Image: JakeWillis.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post