Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNAIRED FOOTAGE FROM LAST ANRACHY 09-01-22
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-07-2022, 09:14 AM

We open up to the parking lot of the Footprint Center in Phoenix Arizona, as the camera rotates around the parking lot we see Bam Miller sitting on his dark night-colored Harley Davidson. He puffs on a cigarette and tosses a brick up and down in the air, catching it perfectly each time it comes down. Still maintaining focus even though he looks out of the corner of his right eye and sees Jason Cashe pulling up in the backseat of a Yellow Cab. Bam shakes his head and continues to smoke his cigarette as Cashe exits the car and grabs his bag and makes his way for the entrance inside the arena, as he passes by Bam he makes a comment that catches Bam's attention.

Cashe: "What a Brick.."

Bam smirks as he cuts his eyes at Cashe.

Bam: "Well aren't you just a funny guy."

Bam takes a puff from his cigarette as he inhales and then blows the smoke in the direction of Cashe who smirks as he fans the smoke out of his way.

Cashe: "You should stop smoking, it's bad for you. Like trying too hard to look cool smoking a cigarette while sitting on a Harley.."

Cashe lets out a laugh, while Bam stops tossing his brick in the air and takes one last puff before stepping off his Harley and stares Cashe down for a moment while holding his brick tightly in his grip.

Bam: "You know I have a feeling Theo's going to be making you an appointment with a dentist after I knock your teeth out of your mouth and watch them slide across this parking lot."

Cashe: "Aaahh the empty threats of Pro Wrestling! What's next, i'M gOnNa KiLl yOu?"

Cashe mocks a voice for that last part. Bam smirks as he rotates the brick in his hand and looks like he is ready to throw down but then laughs in Cashes face.

Bam: "You almost got me Cashe but I'm not playing by your rules anymore, I'll get my chance to break your jaw but It'll be when I'm good and ready and right now I don't want to spoil your big night. So keep your chin up for now. I'll be seeing you soon again, don't you worry."

Bam walks off with a smirk as he tosses his brick in the air and the camera follows him until he walks out of the frame and falls back on Cashe.

Cashe: "Love those 'close encounters'! They are almost more than just words.."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like BamMiller's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-07-2022), Theo Pryce (09-07-2022)