Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goldie
BamMiller Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

09-02-2022, 02:18 AM

Big Preesh walks through his favorite restaurant parking lot after cleaning them out out on food, he let's out a burp and rubs his belly with his XWF Xtreme Championship. As he approaches his vehicle a man waits for him as he sits on top of the hood.

Big Preesh: Who you?

The man sits there in silence and then reaches into his black leather jacket and pulls a heavy object. Big Preesh begins to question him again but before the words can come out his mouth, the mysterious man launches the object that turns out to be a BRICK right between the eyes of Preesh who then falls back slowly like a tree being cut down in the woods, his large frame shakes the parking lot a little as he makes an impact with the pavement. Once he is down and out, the mysterious man steps out of the light and puts his foot on top of Preesh as a referee comes out a nowhere to make the pin.

Bam Miller: I'll be taking back my Goldie!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
BIG PREESH Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

09-02-2022, 11:51 AM

Big Preesh screams YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW as he kicks the ever living F out!

With the force of a hundred pygmies, Preesh snatches Bam by his britches and executes a modified inverted atomic drop... but instead of planting Bam onto Preesh's knee, he slames Bam's backside down on top of the hood ornament of the car! And Preesh drove a Jaguar today!

Bam just makes a high pitched "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" sound as the little metal cat disappears into his cavity.

Preesh heads back through the lot to the supermarket next door. He buys a 12 pack of Budweiser cans using the self checkout, and rummages through his wallet until he finds a coupon he clipped just that morning, almost like he knew something like this might happen.

"Hol' up, I got my Winn-Dixie card too..."

Preesh gets the points added to his card.

Preesh walks back out to the car and Bam is still making the noise.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Preesh cracks open one of the Buds and pours it down Bam's open throat! Oh no! MILLER TIME IS OVER!!!

"Ha! Miller Time is... hey man, what the Hell, just narrate this shit don't step on my best lines, homie!"

Sorry.

"Have another, boy!"

Preesh pours a second can of beer down Miller's throat, then a third, and a fourth. Soon the whole twelve pack is gone, and Preesh decides to go ahead and head home.

"Oh snap, I forgot... this is MY car!"

Preesh gets in the Jag, starts her up, and pulls out of the space before tearing down the highway at over 90 miles per hour.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like BIG PREESH's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-02-2022), Finn Kühn (09-02-2022)