Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
WrestlingCon 2013 (UFO RP #1)
"The Phantom" Jack Kronus

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2013, 03:26 PM

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

David L. Lawrence Convention Center

[Image: 583983818_028d19f953.jpg]

"And now, I have the honor to present our special guest here at WrestlingCon 2013. He is a former FTW UFO champion. Ladies and gentleman, "The Phantom" JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK KROOOOOOOOOOOONUS!"

The crowd goes wild as Jack enters the convention center. A group of fans near the stage even start chanting his name. Jack smiles and throws them his sunglasses. He is wearing a pair of jeans, a "Revolution" T-shirt and a black leather jacket. He approaches the host and shakes his hand. Kronus then proceeds to sit in the couch that was set in the stage earlier.

"So Jack, I know that the last 5 weeks were very important to you. What has changed in your life since the moment you signed your X-treme Wrestling Federation contract?

"First of all, I want to say that it is an honor to be sitting here in front of this amazing crowd, here at Pittsburgh. You all have been so nice to me. And to answer your question, nothing and everything. I am still the old Jack, the guy that grew up on the streets, fighting 5 thugs at the same time for a nickel that someone had lost. The same guy that would get into any fight to protect the ones he loves. The guy that you all know and love. One the other hand, I became a superstar. I wrestle main events, I get magazine covers, I have my own merchandise... It isn't easy to deal with all this stuff, you know. I have to stay true to my fans...

"Great words spoken by a great man. You see? That is what I love in this man, ladies and gentleman. He might be a star, but he will never forget his roots. And since you talked about your merchandise, would you like to talk to us about your new "Revolution" T-Shirt?"

Kronus then opens a box that was under the table and shows a T-Shirt to the crowd.

"I have to be honest with you. My agent booked this appearence at WrestlingCon because he thought that it would be a good way to promote my new merchandise. I was supposed to come here, sign a few autographs and sell a bunch of these T-Shirts. But guess what? I think that you all deserve more than that. You deserve something huge! And that's what I came here to do. XWF fans, I came here to announce that I will be participating in the Battle Royal for the FTW UFO E1999 championship in the next Pay-per-View, Leap of Faith. Yes, you heard me right, the Battle Royal! I will be fighting against Peter Gilmour and a bunch of jobbers. Now that's a match you don't want to miss! The tickets are already being sold here, so go and get them before they disappear! Stay tuned, because The Revolution is Coming!"