Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 06:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
~Madness in ME!~ (The Twisted Angel r/p)
Christine Nash Offline
The Twisted Angel!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-08-2013, 02:53 PM

Not everyday you join a new company to try and get past the past when the past seems to follow you. But when you can take the past and make it yours… control it and dominate it. That, well that makes it just a little better. Who would of thought this young women that everyone thought would never hurt a fly, would never be nothing but a daddy’s little girl… would go totally insane and kidnap her ex and lock him up and call him her pet. Not one soul would ever expect it. It was a total shock to everyone that knew her including the ex that didn’t ever think she could go that far let alone have that side in her. He knew of the Angel… but not how twisted she had become. How mentally unstable she was. The question was… now that they were talking… was she as stable as she appeared or was she still just a crazy as the day she slapped the collar he still wore around his neck. She had debated on when would be the perfect time to take it off or if she should. Question remained on what his intention were. Was he playing her a fool just to get free? She started letting him freedom around the house. He could go anywhere in the house. But as long as he wore that collar, she knew were he was. He didn’t know it yet… but she had a device in it where she could track him. Keep tabs. He hadn’t fully won her trust. And now… they must face each other along with 2 other men.

Darkness had just fallen and Matt was in the house using the gym. Christine had gone out to the big spot behind the house where she would burn trash. She made sure the pit was deep and got the fire started and smiled as she watched it burn. She loved watching things burn. Lots of things or even people. Fire was her new best friend, and she loved the warmth she felt from it. She takes a sack of garbage and throws it into the fire and smiles as it burns. She listens to the crackles and watches the sparks. It was hypnotic to her and peaceful and soothing. It didn’t care about anyone or anything. It didn’t care who you were or what you wanted or did. It saw what it wanted and claimed it or took what it was offered. It was hard to control and yet, when it was controlled… it was loyal. That was something that was hard to find, hard to find loyalty and respect in a world of backstabber and users. To her, respect wasn’t just given it was earned. As the trash was burning, Christine starts to speak.

[Image: fire.jpg]

Christine: So the time has come to have the debut match, but what is the debut match? Not 1, not 2 but 3 boys to play with. Aww ain’t that sweet that I get three toys to play with. Oh but gentlemen… if I can even call you that… You see, the twisted Angel don’t play nice. Why don’t you go ask my little pet and ex hubby… Matthew Ward. You see… There is 2 sides to Christine Nash. One… can be sweet and innocent and sometimes a scared little girl. Then you have the other side… the more twisted and somewhat sadistic side. The Twisted Angel… you don’t want to piss her off. You don’t want to make her mad. She has a tendency of making your life hell.

She smirks as she throws some more trash on the fire as the flames rise. You can barely see her standing there cause of the flames. As she watches the flames rise, Christine starts to ramble off her song lyrics.

Christine: Just once more is all it takes, I tried so hard but all goes up in flames. This is not the way that I thought I would turn out to be. Tried to get but all that I got was more insanity. Broken everything that I touched, just gone against me.

The flames die down a little and she has a evil smirk on her face.

Christine: I can’t get away, from the fire that burns inside, consuming I fight to stand up but I can’t breathe. The voices scream, the enemy takes over everything. This is the madness in me.

She turns and looks at the house knowing Matt is still in there. Her eyes narrow as she tilts her head.

Christine: He wants to prove he was wrong… that he cares. He wants to protect and claim that he isn’t the same man he was in the past. He want to prove he has changed. That he… cares. The scars are deep Matthew, you just barely scratched the surface. You got to Christine… but only a little. The one you haven’t met with… that is me. Your destiny… it is in your hands boy. You broke the bond, you sealed the fate. Now you and your Second City Demon… my former mate… are going to meet a whole knew creation. A whole knew Angel that you Never thought I would become. I feel for the other two men. MC Josh and Mike Mayhem… 2 more toys for the Angel Two more souls to meet their fate. The day will be dawning when the dark forces arise. The twisted insanity of the world will rule and all will fall.

She throws more on the fire as the flames rise again and again she mumbles.

Christine: Just one chance is all it takes. Can’t change the past but I can fight to change today. This is not the way that I thought I would turn out to be. Tried to get but all that I got was more insanity. Broken everything that I touched. Just gone against me… Got to get away!

When the fire dies down and there is hardly any trash left to burn she smirks again.

Christine: The winds of change are about to arise. The darkness will rule, the chosen will survive. All else, will parish. Just like the fire is dying out… so will the worthless victims of the Twisted Angel.

She looks at the burning embers and smiles before jumping in to the fire pit and landing on her back as the sparks fly. She steps out without a mark on her body and smirks.

Christine:: The strong will survive. Will you be strong enough? I guess we will find out.

She pours water over the flames. And watches the fire go out. She heads back towards the house.

Christine:: Only one I see possibly standing a chance is the Pet inside. The Second City Demon and hasn’t arises, that hasn’t shown his true colors yet. But then to, even you Matthew… can fall.

She walks back to the house as the Angel starts to surprises again.

Christine: Time to get Matt and head to the Arena.

She walks inside the house and closed the door.

9-16-0
1 team win

DTA - Don't Trust Anyone!!!

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Christine Nash's post:
Andrew Morrison (07-08-2013), Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (07-08-2013), Shawn Steele (07-08-2013)