Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Y'ALL ALREADY KNOW MY HOTDOG EATING RIVAL IS LARGE GRATZ
YALL_KNOW_WHO Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-29-2022, 08:47 AM

BIG PREESH is walking down the hallways of the XWF locker room, when he sees a familiar face.

Familiar?

Familiar...Yeah, kinda. Vaguely familiar. Kinda like the way you'd remember a face in a dream. That's how well BIG PREESH remembers this guy.

"HAHA! WELL, WELL, WELL. IF ISN'T MY OLD FRIEND, LARGE GRATZ!"

The guy beams with pride as he softly jabs the title belt on BIG PREESH's waist.

"AND I SEE YOU'VE CAPTURED THE XWF RIO DE JANEIRO CHAMPIONSHIP!"

...That's what this guy used to call the Freestyle belt when he had it.

...Does he think EVERY championship is the Rio De Janeiro championship?

"IT SEEMS ONLY APPROPRIATE THAT WE SETTLE OUR HOT DOG EATING RIVALRY! WITH THE BELT ON THE LINE!"

This guy immediately pulls two frankfurters out of his pocket and starts scarfing them down. After sixty seconds, he's eaten however many hot dogs canonically would come out to the performance below:

[Image: Screen-Shot-2022-08-29-at-11-31-45-AM.png]

As he eats, he wheelbarrows Preesh onto his back. The official counts... 1... 2...
https://www.girlg.com/game/princess-hotd...ntest.html

"HAHA!" He says with a mouth full of hot dog, but is still somehow completely understandable. "TOP THAT!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
BIG PREESH Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-29-2022, 09:15 AM

Preesh KICKS OUT and eats all the remaining hot dogs just for the sheer joy of it.

Ballpark Franks. Oscar Mayer Wieners. Sabrett Skinless Beef Frankfurters. Hebrew National Links. It don't matter, SON! Preesh unhinges his jaw and those meat cylinders slither down his gullet, never to be seen again... except in the toilet tank of Charlie Nickles' dressing room commode, because that's where OL' PREESHY is headed right after he gets these bad boys through his system!

"AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! It's been a MUH_FUG minute since I seent you, BRUH! WASS hattnin'???"

Preesh and YALL-KNOW give each other a complicated slapping of hands. When did they learn this secret handshake/ Is it a hot dog thing? We don't know.

"Sorry 'bout yo DAMN LUCK DOOOOOOEEEE! This belt be mine, CUH. And you know I am untouchable when it comes to downing dogs. Nice try though homie."

[Image: Screenshot-2022-08-29-125525.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BIG PREESH's post:
YALL_KNOW_WHO (08-29-2022)