Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 06:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Pirates Of The Caribbean: Pirate Slayer
Ring Master Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-25-2022, 07:47 AM

[Image: DjagBaH.jpeg]
Pirate Slayer

Port Royal was a wealthy civilized place. It was located at the mouth of Kingston Harbor in Jamaica. The Royal Navy was present all the time. Port Royal was used to tourist and was a top destination for everyone including pirates. However, pirates were outlawed from the region and would normally be hung at Fort Charles. It had been a quite a while since the area saw a pirate since many feared the location knowing the end result. However, Port Royal was about to get a visit from one of the biggest threats of the sea. Ring Master was on the hunt for a particular man and rumor was Port Royal was his hide out. The sun faded into darkness as Captain Ring Master guided his trusted ship to dock. He was hoping everyone would be asleep and sneaking in was possible, but the guards stopped him.

[Image: mtApSoD.jpeg]

Guards: Hey!

Captain Ring Master was great at thinking on his feet. It was obvious they had no idea who he was. So, the young pirate hunter greeted the guards with his charming smile.

Captain Ring Master: It is a pleasure to speak with you tonight. I do apologize for arriving so late but killing pirates is never easy. I got held up earlier. I figured you would appreciate me keeping them in check for the Royal Navy.

Guards: Yes. The Royal Navy is appreciative of that. What's your name good sir and the purpose of your visit?

Captain Ring Master: Gentlemen how rude of me. The name is Captain Ring Master and I heard within Port Royal is a man known as Captain Reggie Estrada. He is one of the deadliest pirates remaining. I'm sure you're shocked by the news, but we have no time to waste. If you allow me, I will evict him from Port Royal and finally put this battle to rest.

He tried to walk by them.

Guard: Stop! unfortunately Port Royal is closed to anyone after Sunset. You can spend the night on your ship if you'd like.

The captain went in his pocket pulling out some Aztec gold and tossing it to them.

[Image: 9IjOwBt.jpeg]

Captain Ring Master: How about we just act like this never happened. It's the least you could do or perhaps I could just help the pirate plunder Port Royal. Then you can explain your actions to the governor himself how does that sound?

The guards look at each other slipping the coins into their pockets and allowed him to pass. Captain Ring Master nodded his head as he made his way into town. Once they are not of his view, he runs to a nearby tavern that is condemned. Once inside he locked the door. Turning around he saw Gibbs sitting at a table nearby. No one in Port Royal was smart enough to realize both men used to be pirates. Captain Ring Master sat down next to his old friend Mr. Gibbs as they sparked up a conversation.

Mr. Gibbs: It's nice to see you made it in one piece. These guards are not the brightest, but they know something is going on. I've tried to warn them about Captain Reggie Estrada, but they won't listen. So, I appreciate you coming on short notice.

Captain Ring Master: You know I have your back. This guy has been a pain in the ass for quite a few months. He puts on a tough guy act when in reality he is a scared little boy. I know he has been elusive but there is nowhere else to go now. Life is about to get really difficult for Captain Reggie Estrada.

Mr. Gibbs: Exactly. It's the very reason I called you here. I think the Royal Navy is being bribed by him to keep his exact whereabouts hidden but that will not stop Captain Ring Master, will it?

Captain Ring Master: Hell no! You know how tough I am. I paved the way for chumps like him to become a wannabe pirate. I saw the error of my ways. I will find him Mr. Gibbs. I can still think like a pirate, and he will soon realize one thing.

Mr. Gibbs: What's that?

Captain Ring Master: I am Captain Ring Master. I always find my man and deal a devasting blow to anyone who tries to stop me. It would be wise of him to reveal his location, but his educational level won't allow him. He doesn't understand how the pirate life works. It's not sustainable.

Mr. Gibbs: Very true. It is late though so maybe we should call it a night and I will meet you at the blacksmith tomorrow morning?

Captain Ring Master: Not yet. I want to show you something. You see I found something of great value a few days ago. It reveals the location of Captain Reggie Estrada.

Mr. Gibbs: Oh really?

Captain Ring Master reached in his back pocket pulling out a scroll. Placing it on the table he reveals the location.

[Image: cOHK3uA.png]

Captain Ring Master: So according to this he is located on his ship. No one knows which one, but the shipyard is my destination tomorrow morning. you can come if you'd like but it might get ugly.

Mr. Gibbs: We go way back. You know I have your back. Get some sleep and see you in the morning.

They leave the tavern. Captain Ring Master spends the night at the inn not wanting to put Mr. Gibbs at risk. Once inside he locked the door and opened the drawer finding a notebook and pen. He decided to write down his thoughts never wanting to forget what he was about to do.

Captain Reggie Estrada, time is up. You are never going to sail the sea again. You have no authority over me or the people of Port Royal. They do not know the horrors you can bring to this place, but I do. Sadly, you don't deserve the captain title at all. You give it a bad name. The title needs someone with respect, love, dedication and toughness. When the world looks at you, they laugh. The ladies in Port Royal have more balls than you do. How does it feel to be a coward and realizing that soon enough you will never forget the day you almost defeated Captain Ring Master.

He removed the page folding it up and placing it on the desk next to him. The captain fell asleep and woke at sunrise. The sun shining across the sea into his window. He stood up and after doing everything required the captain made his way down to the shipyard. It was hot and humid a typical day in the region. Once he arrived the young captain spotted Mr. Gibbs. They traveled up and down the shipyard looking at every ship. Hope was starting to fade when Captain Ring Master noticed a ship in the far corner with the infamous X on the side.

Captain Ring Master: I see you....

[Image: FRAnCYE.jpeg]

It was made of the finest lumber in the world. Made for royalty and yet somehow it was in the hands of a pirate captain. It was more than he expected. Captain Ring Master bribed his way onto a nearby ship. He climbed to the top looking down at this beautiful ship. The captain had a lot to say to this man. There was a time and place for the physical battle but verbally assaulting him was always on the table.

Captain Ring Master: Your ship was built for someone who matters. It was made for royalty which you fall way short of that. It is worthy of a battle no doubt, but can you handle the responsibility? Can you withstand the powerful strikes of captain Ring Master as you find a way to survive. Listening to you beg for mercy. Knowing that you are not on my level. You compete wanting to belong and yet always find a way to disappoint. It's what you do best. I understand what you want to do in XWF, but you will never be the G.O.A.T. Even if you have done it all the world will not recognize your greatness and they shouldn't. I love the idea of defeating you every single day of my career. I know you can hear me when I say the victory means more to you then me. I've proven myself. Captain Ring Master has had big time matches. What is your biggest moment realizing you can't cut it in this business. I'm about positive attitude and want to make sure XWF thrives on the energy it brings. If you were truly a great pirate and someone to be reckoned with, you'd have the ability to find my weak spots. Instead, you have shown me everything I need to make sure I have a great victory. I'm sure you've heard of the term unconditional surrender well prepare yourself because it won't be quick and painless for you. When I am done with you Captain Estrada you will sent to Davey's Jones locker to rot and think about the sins you have committed. It is a place no one wants to be but you're the perfect candidate to burn in the depths.

Captain Ring Master was about to strike when the ship took off into the distance. The guards had been notified as they shout from a distance.

Guard: PIRATE!

The Royal Navy did the best they could. However, it did not matter. They fired on the captain, but he was out of range already. Captain Ring Master borrowed a ship and started chasing him. It was a two day chase for him. The first day the sea was calm but the second was an angry sea. He started to close in on him as Captain Ring Master played some music to keep him focused.

Aruba, Jamaica, oh I want to take ya
Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama
Key Largo, Montego, baby why don't we go.

He took the anchor and tossed it on the ship. It was time to confront Captain Estrada man to man. He jumped on Estrada's boat and knocked on the captain's quarters.

Captain Ring Master: No answer...

The captain cleared his throat and spoke through the door.

I'm here. Come confront me like a man. I've worked hard to be at this moment. I am constantly evolving Reggie Estrada. I know defeating you will not be easy. If everything was easy, we would all be Universal Champion. I stay true to who I am, and you will not stop that. The XWF needs me, Captain Reggie. The fans have my back. I know no boundaries and nothing you do will phase me. I am going to push you to the limits boy and there is not a damn thing you can do about it.

He smiles and kicks down the door. He stood in the doorway cracking his knuckles as the scene fades with a bang.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Ring Master's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-25-2022), Finn Kühn (08-25-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (08-25-2022), Theo Pryce (08-27-2022)