Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 06:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Little Tip
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-21-2013, 10:42 AM

Some might know already, but I get the inclination that many may not. When working on a RP you can save it as a draft and finish it later. You can do this for many reasons. Time. Research. Life. Or just because you aren't sure you're happy with your own RP.

It gives you a chance to write it then think about it for awhile before posting it. Under the text box there are options:

Post Thread
Preview Thread
Save As Draft

When you click save as draft, you can get back to it later fairly simply. Up in the top right corner of your screen where it shows "Hello, Your Name Here" just click the RIGHT arrow to the left of your name. It shows the user Control Panel option.

Click that.

Then along the left side under the heading "Miscelaneous" your draft is under there.

You can click your draft when you decide to work on it again.

When you click on your draft, it will pop up in a typical text box, to the right of that box is an option to "Edit Draft."

Click Edit draft, then it'll give you the option to make any changes you'd like and you can post it or save it again from there.

Also, as an added bonus, even though you haven't posted it yet, it shows up on the Admin's 'recent posts list.' He clicks on it to read it but nothing there! It bugs him greatly. Simple pleasures, my friends. Simple pleasures.

Joking aside, any other ways I can be of help, anyone and everyone can PM me or contact me on Skype.

Peace, bitches
Edit Hate Post Like Post