Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-27-2024, 02:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Disregard to the Fans and Many Thanks To Diaz
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-08-2013, 12:42 PM

"The Wraith" Scott Charlotte found our cameras backstage at Madness after his tag team match against The Table and Reaper where he and Jesse Diaz picked up a victory. Here is that footage and what he had to say.

The camera comes up to The Wraith who is standing in the hallway of the XWF arena. He is still in his wrestling attire. He stares into the camera with his evil yellow eyes. He slowly raises both of his hands and brings them together and then apart in a slow fashion. A slow clap. He begins to applaud and increases in speed until he quickly pulls them away and back down to this sides.

The Wraith: That was for Jesse Diaz, ladies and gentlemen. The true winner of the contest here tonight. She fought valiantly and deserved the victory she got. You may have read of Gods such as Athena favoring Jason and his Argonauts or Ares favoring his Spartans. That is what Jesse was for tonight, a mortal being favored and chosen by a God to do his bidding.

She was chosen to take down two undesirables for me and I decided it was time not to meddle in the affairs of mortals. So i fought for a moment and then when the cards were right she jumped in to finish the job. She broke tooth and nail without even realizing she was fighting for me, that a God gave her the strength to fight.

So, I would like to declare this as a victory not for me, but for Jesse. Consider what happened as a Handicap match with me as a spectator. The records shall not show this is a victory for me, this week I was inactive, but the records will show that the lovely Jesse Diaz is represented by a God. At least, this week. Sometimes Gods may favor other mortals. Thank you, Jesse, and may the flames consume you.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post