Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 03:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
P&J PC #17 -Special Guest Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (Joint RP)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-08-2013, 12:20 PM

-Payne and Joy post Podcast #17. "Use Somebody" by Kings Of Leon plays, and stops as Hunter Payne starts off the Podcast-

Payne: Welcome to everybody's favorite Podcast, The Payne and Joy Podcast! I am Hunter Payne!

Joy: And I am Joy Giovanni.

Payne: And we have a very special guest this Podcast, One of my partners for the six man tag match at Leap Of Faith, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson! But first, Joy has got something to show you all.

Joy: Yes after some digging around i found some pictures of current XWF wrestlers as kids... Aww take a look at these little rascals .. First, Peter Gilmour for Halloween!

-The picture takes up the whole screen-

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQe9Ay2WPf8npMj3WW3O0b...h0g1Ccc6zP]

Joy: Now for Unknown Soldier...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU17ppBhHlZiuLhq7h3oX...1XJsXEMFC1]

Joy: Now at first, it may LOOK like a dog, but it's just an ugly dog looking kid, that's happens to be homeless. Next is Mister Mystery and he is so much of a mystery that it took me forever to find a picture from his childhood.

-The Picture takes up the whole screen-

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSL3esIhn5kV1kPM9nxSPS...LOXrVFJ1T_]

Joy: Bonus round! Let's see the King, John Madison...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3U1BIAg8D_Vvx46IYvY1...RUEXtaG9dA]

Joy: And did you know John Black and Steve Sayors were good friends going up. Don't believe me? Take a look!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQANITAhaYMViA32ztLloC...ZaNC-SmR1i]

Joy: And lastly Peter Gilmour happy because John Madison was put on timeout.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMcAVq-ZBl6TIsY0qjEZp...aetlTtQuiS]

Joy: Ok enough of that. Now change your moods because shit just got real, and now let's have a Christian moment with Hunter Payne!

Payne: "Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good." -Romans 12:21

Joy: Preach Hunter...

Payne: See when this match was made, I was upset just with how pure evil Unknown Soldier really was. But rather than be upset at his beliefs and stoop to his level of wickedness, I'm going to do something different with him. How amazing would it be if he actually learned something about God and changes his ways? See Win, lose, or draw, I promise you Unknown Soldier, you are going to walk away with knowledge of our Almighty God!.. See men here like to brag about evil alter egos they have. My alter ego is the opposite, My alter ego is a man who puts God above everything else, in hope that one day this Hunter Payne and the other will become one. And other Hunter Payne was going to let you have it, until I read this scripture. That's when I realized I am not going to beat you in a contest of shouting obscenities, But rather it's better to show that your evil is nothing when compared to the light! The ultimate goal is to lead you in the right direction towards God.

Joy: The second is goal winning the Trio Tag Titles.

Payne: "He redeemed my soul from going down to the pit, and I will live to enjoy the light" -Job 33:28. That is what I expect you to say when this is all over Unknown Soldier.

Joy: Now, I need the other Hunter Payne to come back and discuss Peter Gilmour.

Payne: Ahh, Peter Gilmour, truth be told I do have respect for Peter Gilmour. But I'm not going to let that be a weakness. Gilmour I hope you are able to become King of the XWF one day. But you won't be a Trio Tag Team Champion when that happens! You made mistake number one, underestimated your opponents. Your second mistake is depending on your partners to do all your work for you. You depending on the guy I mentioned earlier, and a Biker that nobody has heard from? The best thing you can do Petey, Is focus on defending your FTW Intense UFO Insert any word you want here 1999 Championship, then watch from the back as new Trio Tag Team Champions are crowned! Your third mistake was accepting this match in the first place. There is a fine line between a crazy fighting champion, and just being stupid. Your Hubris will be your downfall Peter.

Joy: Ok, Now it is time for our special guest, Dwayne "The Rock" "The Schong" Johnson!

Rock: Hot diggidy dong schlong, its great to be here.

Payne: Welcome Rocky, What's new with you? Any new movies your working on?

Rock: I am currently working on Ghostbusters 3, I am playing the role of Egon Spengler.

Payne: Awesome, I can't wait to see it, ok so we just got what I think of our opponents, We want to know what does the Rock think, about Mister Mystery?

Rock: There is not a lot to think about him really, he is a mystery. I mean he is hardly ever around and he wears that god awful mask. Apparently the mask is there as a public service because if the rumours are to be believed, under that mask is one of the most hideous sights anyone would have seen. I heard that it is slightly reminiscent of a bull dog chewing a wasp if you can imagine that.

Joy: Ewww! Gross! Alright now, how about Unknown Soldier?

Rock: As his name suggest, I have not one single clue who that mother fucker is except that he loves to wear make up to cover up his blushes when a semi attractive baboon walks past and his little winky tightens up. Obviously I am joking ... I don't think he even has a winky, at least not a real one.

Payne: And lastly, Peter Gilmour?

Rock: Well Unknown Solider may not have a winky but he has been privileged enough to share his name with Peter Gilmour's little monster. Yeah apparently Gilmour named his winky Unknown Soldier on account of not being able to see it under is fat fuck gut. I don't really have anything to say about any of these jabroni's there not worth my time and breath.

Joy:Agreed, Now why are Rock, Dean, and Payne walking out of Pittsburgh Trio Tag Team Champions?

Rock: Well Joy, every since Rosanne Barr decided to leave The Rock's ass he has been feeling a little empty inside, he needs some thing to fill a gap left by Rosanne and he figures a nice fat title belt wrapped around his giant schlong would be almost as good as it was when Rosanne was wrapped around it. Plus it's bad for the business having a mask wearing bum, a winky-less, make up wearing pervert that nobody even knows and Mr Capital "D" himself Peter Gilmour the fat fuck.

Payne: Wow, That's very vivid Rock....

Joy: Any final comments Rocky?

Rock: Do you wanna play a game of hide the strudel?

Payne: Nooo! Joy and I would... but I have to go to a ummm...

Joy: Church?

Payne: Yes! Church! Next time though Rocky. But that is all the time we have for today's Podcast. We'd like to thank The Rock for being our guest for the show, I am Hunter Payne and she is Joy Giovanni saying....

Joy: Payne and Joy out! ;)

-'Use Somebody' plays as the Podcast ends-

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post