Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 11:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone Help Dolly!
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-18-2022, 06:35 AM

Dolly recently complained that, after calling myself and TK, we didn't cordially RSVP to the challenge from the Midnight Dolls. Not sure if she wanted us to parlay it at afternoon tea, but maybe someone could let the lil' dimwit know that Them No Good Bastards don't hold press conferences because she opened her mouth.

Bobby rolls his eyes.

Didja see her get knocked out of the sky by TK like he was swatting a pinata, though?

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Charlie Nickles (08-18-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-18-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post!
SavannahKnightley (08-18-2022)
SavannahKnightley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-18-2022, 04:07 PM

You guys are just scared

[Image: savannah.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-18-2022, 10:17 PM

oh look… 🙄 Bobby’s doing that thing where he gets tangled up and tongue tied in one area of discussion, so he leaves and opens up his own grand announcement room, and becomes the verbal equivalent of a bleeding va-gene. It’s like he’s holding a press conference or something. Only no one was listening! 😂🤣

Just like his ‘dear dolly’ outburst a couple of weeks ago. When he decided to publicly announce that he was “too busy” preparing for Jenny Myst to wrestle me and Vita on Warfare. But he wasn’t too busy to pull his bitch card on Warfare was he? We got all of his attention. Bobby is so kind to the “insignificant”. Truly so considerate to accommodate a nothing team like The Midnight Dolls. To constantly cry in front of everyone about everything we say or do… but yet The Bastards still too scared to accept the challenge.

Get fucked, you smug prick. Either fight us or don’t. The Midnight Dolls have a tag team division to conquer.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dolly Waters's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (08-18-2022)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-18-2022, 11:34 PM

I fought you like a dozen times, including before War Games and at War Games. I fought you last Wednesday. The only time you had a problem with the fight? Last Wednesday. I'm surprised, honestly, I figured out of all of them, that would be when you forgot the most after what happned and all.

Bobby snortles.
Hate Post Like Post
Melanie Crayzee Childs Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-20-2022, 07:02 PM

COMMUNICATIONS ROOM
MISFITS GYMNASIUM
MIAMI, FLORIDA

The feed gets turned back on by Melanie, and she places the steel chair back down in front of the camera, takes a deep breath, and sits down.

"Bobby, Bobby.    I wouldn't waste one more minute on Wishy Washy Waters.    She steels people away, to make herself look better.    She stole my number 1 idol, Vita Valenteen away from me after I had asked for a match."

"Robert, Bobby, whatever you call yourself, just save yourself some needed breathing time."

"P.S. you used to look better with all of that fat that you had."

Melanie winks at the camera, and then her smile disappears as she gets up, grabs her chair again and once again drags it out of the room.  The feed cuts out.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Melanie Crayzee Childs's post:
Charlie Nickles (08-20-2022)