Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 03:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Odds Stacked
MattWard Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-08-2013, 11:17 AM

[Image: MattWard2_zps9a1e2c2b.png]

Now i get to make my in ring debut in a fatal four way match, but this match is going to make the odds stacked knowing that in this match is my ex wife. Even though we are legally separated i will still protect her from getting harmed in this match. I am at Christine's place in her home gym where i start to speak about the match.

[/color]Matt Ward MC Josh, Mike Mayhem you two are going to get to witness first hand what the Second City Demon is like in the ring. Christine can tell you from past experiences that i am not the man to mess with when i become the demon. Once the demon is unleashed there is only one woman that can control her, she is in the match that can work in your favor or it can be the sealing of your faith in the match.

Then i start punching on the punching bag then i start to speak again.

[/color]Matt Ward Christine we have had our ups and we went through our downs, but you know that i am going to protect you in this match. This is just business for me, i know you know that. So my focus is more on MC Josh and Mike Mayhem two monster that are in this match Physically, but they don't know about my inner demon that can destroy them to the point where they have to retire.

I suddenly stop speaking right when i put a whole through the punching bag with my power then i start to speak.

[/color]Matt Ward Come Warfare we will be seeing who will be the one coming out on top in this fatal four way, I have a good feeling if things go my way, i will be the one that will be coming up with the victory.

XWF cameras fade after leaving the gym then i go up stairs to get ready to head to Staples Center for Warfare.

[Image: MWXWF.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes MattWard's post:
Christine Nash (07-08-2013)