Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare Results: 8.17.22
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-17-2022, 06:01 PM

WEDNESDAY - 08 - AUGUST - 2022

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!
From !!!

[Image: 1638808056020?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=X_Jq...e_3s8FiGGo]

COW PALACE, DALY CITY, CALIFORNIA

DOLLY WATERS and VITA VALENTEEN
- vs -
THE THUGS
2 RP’s Per Team

XTREME TITLE MATCH

GERI VAYDEN
- vs -
LATINA SUBMISSION MACHINA ©
Xtreme Rules Match

SUPERCONTINENTAL TITLE MATCH

CALYPSO
- vs -
PETER VAUGHN ©
Peter Vaughn can name stipulation in first RP

Wednesday Night Warfare takes the air live from the Cow Palace as the crowd responds with a favorable response upon the countdown clock ticking away to zero playing in “Judas” by Fozzy. Attention hits the top of the ramp where we see walking out to the top of the ramp is one of the General Managers of Warfare, “Chronic” Chris Page.

HHL: It’s been several months since CCP has been on the program. What does the General Manager have on his mind?

PIP: Hopefully learning how to kick out of an Inside Cradle.

”Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the General Manager of Wednesday Night Warfare, “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE!

Chris starts to make the walk toward the ring down the ramp. He reaches ringside where he climbs up on the apron and steps through the ropes. CCP walks across the ring calling for the microphone. With the microphone in hand, his music starts to fade away as he addresses the hard camera.

CHRIS PAGE: It’s been a hot minute since I’ve been able to be here in person, and goddamn it feels great.

Chris then states.

CHRIS PAGE: Before I get too deep into this deal I wanted to take a moment and talk to you, Tommy Wish. A few weeks back I was tasked as a replacement for War Games, and while I had zero intentions of winning the damn thing I sure as shit couldn’t be happier to have gone out to you; because brother, if anyone deserved that… it’s you.

There’s applause heard coming from the crowd as Chris then continues.

CHRIS PAGE: Now that’s out of the way let’s talk about why I’m out here tonight. It seems in my absence I missed Charlie screw the pooch on his third shot at the Universal Championship, I’ve see Mark Flynn rise to new heights within the entire industry, and damn if we don’t have someone burning cosmos as the new Universal Champion.

There’s a pause from Chris before he continues.

CHRIS PAGE: Relentless season is upon us and it’s the biggest show of the entire year for the XWF.

The crowd roars!

CHRIS PAGE: That’s right! It should bring that level of excitement because it’s in the air… but before we can get to Relentless we have several stops along the way starting with tonight with Peter Vaughn defending the Supercontinental Title against Calypso!

Another pop from the crowd.

CHRIS PAGE: But that’s tonight, what about two weeks from tonight? Wednesday Night Warfare is going to be live from THE MOST FAMOUS ARENA in the United States; MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, and being in the Big Apple, being in the mecca of professional wrestling means I gotta do it big.

HHL: Uh oh.

CHRIS PAGE: And it doesn’t get bigger than the XWF Universal Championship. This is why in two short weeks Raion Kido will defend the XWF Universal Championship against a man who just recently defeated XWF Legend Centurion; that man is Michael Graves.

PIP: Micheal Graves is getting the crack at the Universal Championship!

CHRIS PAGE: With that being said… let’s get this show on the road!

”The following Tag Team contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first the team of Vita Valenteen and Dolly Waters!

The crowd erupts as the tandem of Dolly Waters and Vita emerge out to the top of the ramp to a nice ovation from the crowd. They make their way to the ring tagging some hands along the way. The duo enters the ring awaiting their opponents.

”And their opponents, JB and Reggie Estrada, THE THUGS!

We see the X-Tron come to life with the words THUGS in red font, and smoke comes out of the stage and the camera see's Reggie coming out first trash talking to the camera, then JB follows behind as he raises his fist in the air as they walk down to the ring. At the ramp area, Reggie and JB smack talk some people, and they both climb to the ring and enter it and bask in the mixed reactions as their theme cuts off.

- vs -
THE THUGS
Tag Team Match

The Midnight Dolls stand in their respective corner as the THUGs start scheming in their own corner. After brief conversations among both teams, Vita and John Black decide to stay in the ring while their partners step between the ropes. Vita and John immediately begin circling each other, looking for an opportunity to strike.

PC: “These two teams just straight up don’t like each other.”

HHL: “There aren’t many teams in the XWF that do, really.”

PC: “True, if you’re a tag-team, you pretty much hate everyone else involved in the division.”

John lashes out first and tries to lock Vita up into a grapple, but the wily veteran slips out of it, delivering a few quick punches to John’s midsection as she does so. John turns around and lashes out with a big haymaker but misses on that too, as Vita does her best Neo from the Matrix impression and ducks beneath it! As Vita steps away from the action she checks John with a cheeky little shin kick that looks to leave a bruise!

But now John is looking right pissed off.

PC: “JB doesn’t look too pleased with Vita’s antics so far.”

HHL: “Nobody likes being humiliated like that, with such a cheap shot.”

PC: “It may not be an incredible hit, but it still stings, Heather.”

Vita charges at John and tries to execute some fancy maneuver, but we can’t even tell what it is, because as soon as Vita gets within range John decks her with a simple clothesline! After Vita hits the mat John pounces right on her, delivering a slew of sick right hands to her skull.

PC: “One false step and now Vita is eating dirt!”

HHL: “She was doing great when she was counter-striking, but going on the offensive against a bigger opponent seems to have cost her!”

John stomps away on Vita, letting loose some of his frustration from earlier. He then picks Vita up, easily lifting her into the air and delivering a suplex. Vita rolls away, holding the back of her head, as JB gets up and immediately pursues her. He locks her into a crossface submission, holding her back, while twisting her around so she’s staring right at her partner. Dolly Waters angrily looks out as John cranks back on the hold, watching her.

HHL: “He’s just begging for Dolly to run in there and attack him.”

PC: “Hey, she’s got 5 seconds, I say go for it!”

Dolly looks sorely tempted, grabbing at the ropes, but the referee is already there, telling her not to even think about it. As Dolly and the referee argue, JB suddenly releases the hold and moves off, while Reggie runs in. He grabs Vita before she can recover and turns her into a dragon sleeper, yanking backwards, as Dolly yells at the referee to engage. The ref turns and comes back over, with Reggie saying that everything’s going fine.

HHL: “Hey, there was no tag there from the T.H.U.G’s!

PC: “Well, thanks to Dolly, they had plenty of time to actually tag. Let’s just pretend they did.”

HHL: “That’s not how this works!”

The referee, having no evidence, steps away and watches as Reggie turns the dragon sleeper into a reverse DDT, then makes the cover, trying to put Vita away.

ONE!

TWO!

And Vita kicks out! Reggie looks a little surprised, thinking they had this one wrapped up, but he shrugs and pulls Vita up, dragging her back over to their corner. He tags in JB, and the two men stomp away on Vita, keeping her down. As Reggie goes back to the corner, JB pulls Vita up, whipping her into the ropes. Vita, though, manages to stop her momentum. John, seeing this, runs forward, but Vita stuns him with a Black Elbow, then grabs him by the head and leaps forward with a running bulldog! Both are down, as Dolly gets fired up on the apron.

HHL: “This is Vita’s chance to get a fresh woman in there!”

PC: “She almost got knocked out by that dragon sleeper, but hey, after all that rest, she should be refreshed now, right?”

HHL: “... Again, that’s not how this works… “

John rolls to his side, trying to pull himself together. Reggie is yelling for him to get over there and tag him, and JB manages to get to his feet. He staggers over, dazed, and tags in Reggie, who rushes in… just in time for Vita to tag in Dolly! She runs forward, taking Reggie by surprise, hitting a shotgun dropkick that sends him flying! JB, having not left yet, charges forward to try and stem the momentum, grabbing at Dolly and sending her to the ropes. But Dolly springs back off of them, flying backwards with the Ode To Joy!! John hits hard and rolls out of the ring, stunned!

HHL: “Dolly’s taking it to both T.H.U.G.S!

PC: “Someone find out where Tommy is! They need numbers!”

Dolly has Reggie up now, delivering multiple uppercuts to his gut. Reggie’s hurting, as Dolly then twists him into the ropes and comes down with a spinning neckbreaker! With Reggie laying on the mat, Dolly quickly hurries up the turnbuckle, positioning herself, and leaps off with the Serenity Fall!! She lands it, turning around after impact to make the cover, trying to hold her opponent down.

ONE!

TWO!!

And JB is back in there, stomping on Dolly’s back to break up the pin!

HHL: “Damn, that was a close one!”

PC: “Reggie would have kicked out in time. His foot was already moving.”

HHL: “I guess we’ll never know.”

PC: “Well, I know, but it’s on you to believe me or not.”

The referee gets in front of JB, pushing him back towards the ropes, as Dolly angrily glares at him. She grabs hold of Reggie’s arm, picking him up and managing to drag him over to their corner, where she tags in Vita. The two women work together on Reggie, taking turns to strike at him against the turnbuckle. Vita then backs off as Dolly gets out of the way, coming forward with a running knee strike that leaves Reggie slumped in the corner! Vita then tags Dolly back in, allowing her to get a diving dropkick of her own!

HHL: “The Midnight Dolls have a great rhythm as a tag-team!”

PC: “Rhythm isn’t everything. I’ve lived a perfectly good life without rhythm.”

HHL: “I know, I’ve seen you dance.”

With Reggie still trying to recover, crawling out of the corner, Dolly steps back away from him, lining him up. She’s ready to go for Running Waters!! But before Dolly can start running, JB is grabbing at her hair from behind, yanking her back! Dolly pulls free, angrily swinging at JB, who drops off the apron. She turns back and charges at Reggie, but Reggie pops up, catching her by the head and landing Glen’s Park (STO Backbreaker)!!! Both wrestlers are down, with Reggie slowly, painfully rolling himself over to make a loose cover.

ONE!!

TWO!!

And Dolly shoots her shoulder off the mat!

HHL: “John Black’s interference there nearly cost the Midnight Dolls the match!”

PC: “Can it really be called interference if it’s from someone actually in the contest? JB was just saving his partner, can’t fault him for that!”

HHL: “Hair pulling is still illegal.”

Both wrestlers are slowly getting up, with Reggie pulling Dolly with him over to his corner. He tags in JB, who has returned from the floor. John smirks at the wounded Dolly, who swings at him, only for John to duck under it and lift her up into position for the The RaWkUs Driver!! He drops Dolly hard onto the mat with the Torture Rack DDT combination, then makes the cover, hanging onto Dolly’s legs.

ONE!!

TW- And Vita’s already there, shoving John off the pin to save her partner! Reggie immediately rushes in, angry, as the referee tries to step between them, only to get shoved down! He rolls away, even as the T.H.U.G.s and the Midnight Dolls begin to brawl in the ring!

PC: “And the ref just lost control…”

HHL: “The ref just got clobbered. I hope this one’s not ending in a DQ.”

PC: “He’ll be fine. Wrestlers take bumps like that every day.”

Reggie has Vita backed into the ropes now, punching away at her, as John is doing the same to Dolly. They look at each other and nod, then whip the two women towards each other. But Dolly manages to sidestep past Vita, the two passing less than an inch apart, and they both fly on, with Vita leaping into John with both knees, while Dolly scores a spear on Reggie!! Reggie falls out of the ring, gasping for air, as Dolly gets up and turns back towards Vita, who is already corralling John with a series of shots to the chest.

PC: “It’s two-on-one!”

HHL: “Sometimes the numbers get the best of you in a fight like this!”

PC: “Get up, ref!”

JB fights back, landing a couple of punches to Vita, but Dolly comes running in, scoring a chop block that flips him around, leading to him collapsing on the mat. He struggles to get up, his leg likely killing him, as Dolly signals to Vita to get ready. Vita hops up onto the turnbuckle, positioning herself, as Reggie tries to reenter the ring, only to get kicked by Dolly and sent back out! Vita leaps into JB… EAT DEFEAT!! JB hits hard and does a roll, ending up on his hands and knees… which works perfectly for Dolly, who rushes in and scores RUNNING WATERS!!! As Vita protects from Reggie, Dolly makes the cover, hanging on…

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

Winners: The Midnight Dolls

Shortly following the match, Dolly and Vita are seen standing in the ring holding microphones. They look pleased as punch to do so. The crowd seems behind the duo, anticipating whatever they have to say. Vita raises the microphone to her lips, but nothing. Dolly tries, but nothing.

It looks like there’s some issue with their microphones!

We cut backstage, and inside the audio booth, we see Charlie Nickles! He’s going berserk, forcing the techs to keep the audio from coming from the microphones! This is seen on the XTron! The crowd boos. Vita and Dolly look at each other in confusion.

Oh no. Do you think…

Vita and Dolly both put their hands up ready to fight. As they do, the lights go dim and green light floods the arena.

As Tom MacDonald’s song starts to blare throughout, the entire arena goes nuts.

Them No Good Bastards!

Almost on cue, Bobby Bourbon and Thunder Knuckles, Them No Good Bastards, walk out onto the stage. Thunder Knuckles is holding a baseball bat, grinning ear to ear, as Bobby walks out wearing the Television Championship belt, holding a huge window pane.

We haven’t seen these two men work together since last fall!

The XWF thinks they’re bad when they’re just watching each other, they’re about to get a mean reminder of what happens when they actually work together!

Thunder Knuckles has a bat, and why the hell does Bobby Bourbon have a six foot pane of glass?

I think we're about to find out!

As soon as Bobby and TK are ringside, Dolly bounds off the ropes and goes for a massive tope suicida dive onto TNGB!

CRACK.

Dolly Waters is caught midair with a home run swing by TK! She hits the floor in a heap as TK starts to holler at her limp body.

OH MY GOD! DOLLY WATERS HAS BEEN SWATTED OUT OF THE SKY!

Vita looks on in horror as the fans chant.

*HOLY SHIT!*HOLY SHIT!*HOLY SHIT!*HOLY SHIT!*

Bobby seems bemused by what just occurred as unexpected as it was. He lays the glass pane on top of Dolly and then twists his head towards Vita Valenteen with a sneer. TK has already gotten to the apron and points at Vita. Vita screams, and valiantly rushes at TK, throwing a drop kick, knocking the bat out of TK's hand! Bobby catches it though, and lays the bat across Vita’s ankles as she lands on the mat from throwing said drop kick! Dolly is still out. TK enters between the second and third ropes and starts giving the boots to Vita while she can't get up!

The Midnight Dolls called Them No Good Bastards out, ask and ye shall receive.

This is barbaric, nobody asks for this!

Bobby lets go of the bat as TK brings Vita to her feet. Bobby climbs onto the apron and as he does TK shoves Vita his way. Bobby snags her and clubs her with a forearm while TK picks up one of the microphones on the mat and walks over to the corner. He climbs up onto the second rope and screams out into the microphone.

We’re back you beautiful fuckers leaving bitches with stitches!

Bobby clocks Vita with another massive forearm. TK walks over to Bobby and holds the mic up for the big guy.

We’re fucking here, what the fuck did you want?

Bobby hits Vita with a forearm.

We’re fucking here, speak the fuck up!

Bobby throws another huge forearm.

We’re fucking here, and you have been a waste of our fucking time.

TK tosses the microphone away with a thud. On the XTron, we see Charlie Nickles has beat the shit out of the audio control techs and has taken over. He pushes a button, and Louis Armstrong is heard throughout the arena.

Charlie Nickles has helped orchestrate this entire thing!

"I see trees of green"

TK laughs hysterically as Bobby throws another forearm.

"Red roses too"

Bobby hooks Vita’s head, Dolly is left laying behind him with a sheet of plate glass on top of her.

"I see them bloom"

TK climbs the top rope, facing towards Bobby. The crowd is going wild.

"For me and you"

TK points at Bobby.

"And I think to myself"

Bobby hoists Vita vertically. He holds her suspended for half a second and begins the crash backward. As he does, TK flies off the top rope.

"What a wonderful world."

Rainbow Laser Death Sequence!

Vita's ankle, along with most of Vita, is driven through the plate glass and Dolly Waters in one horrifyingly violent event.

OH MY GOD!

Bobby and TK slowly help each other up, laughing.

Them No Good Bastards just left the Midnight Dolls looking like they were in a plane crash!

People have survived plane crashes! Nobody survived what we just saw!

The crowd, driven into a frenzy by what they just saw, showing appreciation for TNGB, Their No Good Bastards, they begin to chant.

*YOU KILLED DOLLY!*clap, clap, clap clap clap*YOU KILLED DOLLY!*clap, clap, clap clap clap*YOU KILLED DOLLY!*clap, clap, clap clap clap*

TK and Bobby roll into the ring as medics rush ringside to assist Vita and Dolly. Each man grabs a microphone.

They said they wanted the Bastards on Warfare.

They fucking got, Them

No

Good

Bastards.

Careful what you wish for, Dolly!

You might just get it!

Bobby spikes his microphone as TK tosses his into the stands that way the fans at home can hear the boos better. TNGB hit a no-look fist bump before walking backward slowly, admiring their work.

The show has returned from a commercial break when we hear “Unsainted” from Slipknot hit the airwaves as a man and a woman walk out to the arena.

PC: Who are these two???

The crowd themselves don’t know how to react to the two individuals as the camera come closer to the two as the face of the figure comes into view. Causing the crowd to suddenly react to the face of the man as some cheer and others boo the man.

HH: Isn’t that Goth???

PC: THE GOTH???

Goth and the woman smile to the reaction for a moment before walking towards the ring, Goth gets on the apron and opens up the rope for the woman before getting in the ring himself. He asks for a microphone before turning towards the crowd.

Goth:I remember a a legendary name once say: You know who I am, but you don’t know why I am here.

Goth smiles at the reaction from the crowd as he nods his head towards the woman next to him.

Goth:Some of you know I have been part of some of the best wrestling federations in the past, I am currently signed up to Sin City Wrestling and over there I have done it all. And I have heard people ask me many times what I will do next?? Will you retire any time soon?? And all I got to say is…, Goth does what Goth wants to do.

He stares with a dark stare into the camera as he shakes his head and smiles

Goth: A close friend of mine in Mac Bane has shown me the way into this company, I have seen the War Games show. And it made me want to do something like that, like I have done in the past in previous federations. I want to prove my point, I feel the need to test my ability with all of the superstars of this company…. And to prove it to them that I am absolutely ONE of the very best in this industry PERIOD!!!!

He puts a finger in front of his lips while smiling after showing a sign of emotion in his voice.

Goth: Forgive me, I had told myself that I would not get all emotional. I had told myself that I would let my career talk for myself to all of you in the back. But I realize by standing inside this ring…. That I need to do it myself…. To don on the wrestling tights and boots. Tape up my fists and work on every single superstar in the back…. To stare you in the eyes and tell you that you have disappointed me… That I expected more from you, hoping that I will get that from the next.

The crowd start to boo Goth as he closes his eyes and puts his hands to the microphone as in a prayer type way

Goth:Forgive them Father, they do not know when they see greatness standing in front of them in the ring. But to believe, you need to open up your eyes. And I will open your eyes in every show of this company. Because I have signed a contract to this company and I will compete very soon…. And you all here and in the back will open up your eyes and realize that the King of Kings have arrived….

Goth drops the microphone as he and the woman walk to the back while his entrance music hits the sound system once more.

”The following contest is for the XWF Xtreme Championship! Currently in the ring, GERI VAYDEN!”

The crowd responds as Geri’s announcement.

As soon as LSM's theme music hits the speakers the lights go dim as the crowd starts cheering for their favorita luchadora. As the bass bumps through the arena the crowd chants along to the slightly modified music. A spectacle of green and red pyrotechnics shoot up twenty five feet in the air from their base on the entrance platform. A complimentary arrangement of pyro shoots up through the four turnbuckles of the ring.

Oh!
Oh!
Oh!
Oh!
Oh!

A green, a red, and a white spotlight shine down from the rafters, randomly perusing through the rambunctious crowd as they await their X-treme Champion. After a few seconds all three of the spotlights are directed towards the entrance tunnel.

Who's this?

Latina Submission Machina pops out onto the illuminated entrance ramp alongside an additional burst of multicolor fireworks. The crowd pops hard for the champion as she holds the belt up high over her head.

MACH-IN-A! MACH-IN-A!

Announcer: Weighing 145 pounds and standing at 5 foot seven inches tall, fighting out of Ciudad Juárez, she is your reigning XWF X-treme Champion....she is LATINA SUBMISSION MACHINA!

The luchadora bounces around just outside the tunnel before holding the X-treme championship belt up at eye level and staring into it's center plate with a satisfied smirk. LSM flips her hair to the side before she tosses the belt atop her shoulder. With a big belt on one shoulder and a big chip on the other, LSM starts walking down the ramp amidst thunderous applause. The multicolored spotlights follow LSM every step of the way. The champion briefly pauses to give out a few high fives and to take a few courtesy photos with the front-row fans.

When she finally hits the squared circle Latina Submission Machina slides beneath the bottom rope and into the ring. LSM hands her championship belt over to the referee for safekeeping before she starts pumping up the crowd to cheer louder. Moments later Latina Submission Machina quickly breaks away and starts running the ropes of the ring, testing out the squared circle and getting a feel for it's qualities. Once she's content with it's fitness, the luchadora grabs a hold of the ropes and comes to a controlled halt. She turns to the referee and tells them she's ready to go. The luchadora heads to the corner as instructed and begins reveling in the applause of her fans as she blows many kisses out to the crowd.

XTREME TITLE MATCH

GERI VAYDEN
- vs -
Xtreme Rules Match

Geri rushes Latina taking her back into the corner! Vayden starts unloading with a series of punches and kicks to LSM before shooting her across the ring toward the opposite corner! LSM leaps up to the middle rope where she fakes a splash! Geri drops down to the mat thinking she’s avoided LSM. She gets back to her feet where LSM leaps off the middle rope with a shotgun dropkick to the back of the neck!

PIP: LSM is already taking flight!

HHL: LSM shocked the world with a rollup on TK to lift the title from him, can she take it to number five?

PIP: She’s got to get through one first.

LSM looks for the cover.

1!!

2!!

THR..

Vayden kicks out as LSM transitions into a dragon sleeper with a body scissors! The referee slides into position asking Geri to surrender! The challenger shakes off the referee as LSM cranks on the pressure! Vayden reaches with her free arm gouging LSM in the eyes to break the hold.

HHL: Clever counter by Vayden.

Geri gets to her feet followed by LSM, Vayden drives a boot to the midsection where she plants LSM with a DDT! Vayden quickly executes the cover!

1!!

2!!

THR…

LSM escapes with a kick-out! Vayden is the first to her feet as she lines up LSM, and she starts pushing herself up off the mat we see Geri come out of the corner with a Superkick attempt! LSM catches the foot of the challenger! She spins her around and locks in a Full Nelson!

HHL: LSM transitions into the Full Nelson!

The referee asks Vayden to surrender! LSM has the Full Nelson locked in only to see Geri counter with a sit-out jawbreaker!

PIP: The challenger is finding ways out of the submission attempts of LSM thus far.

Geri rolls out to the ring apron where she gets to her feet, Vayden takes to the turnbuckles where she climbs up to the top rope. Vayden leaps off the top rope with a Diving Elbow drop to LSM! Vayden makes another cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

LSM kicks out! Vaden is back to her feet where she stomps away at the Xtreme Champion! Vayden reaches down picking LSM up off the mat. Vayden chops LSM across the chest before taking LSM back into the ropes. She shoots her across the ring, LSM bounces off the near side where she baseball slides between the legs of Vayden while taking Vayden down with a single leg take down that she transitions into the ANKLE LOCK!

The referee is in a position to ask Geri to surrender! LSM cranks violently on the ankle!

Vayden tries to get to the ropes only to have LSM pull her back out to the center of the ring! LSM drops down the mat locking the right leg! LSM cranks on the ankle forcing Geri into submission!

WINNER AND STILL XTREME CHAMPION: LATINA SUBMISSION MACHINA

LSM releases the hold as the referee awards her the Xtreme Championship.

THE LIGHTS GO OUT!

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bsto855k9tk0ve81r3e5...w.gif&ct=g]

Green and purple lasers!

Smoke!

AC/DC!

ONE WAY OVERPRODUCED MICHEAL GRAVES ENTRANCE!

[Image: onkgw3.gif]

Gravy charges onto the stage! He actually gets a pop! It's quickly drowned out by the boos!

With a confident swagger brought to you by BarnCoin, Micheal heads down the ramp, flipping off fans, grabbing his junk and all together being a terrible person. Gravy rolls into the ring and postures for the crowd showing them just how fucking cool he is now!

The lights come up and Gravy has a...

No shit?

They're giving Micheal Graves mic time on live TV?

[Image: globe-spin.gif]

"This show sucks! Am I RIGHT!? We open with a bullshit Anarchy tag match that somehow crept it's way onto Warfare... OH YEAH, there's no talent here! That's why we just saw LSM and the biggest disgrace to the Anarchy championship just stunky funk up the ring with whatever that shit was they just did."

"How many of y'all fell asleep in the build up to this show!?"

There's a slight rumbling of support.

AND ALOT MORE BOOS!

Gravy doesn't mind. He's used to the hate. Loves it actually.

"I can't blame you with THAT bullshit! And the sorry excuse for a main event we got coming up!? Midcard title defended against Calypso... In a REMATCH no less? Don't we usually meet our Calypso booking quota at about twice a year?"

"The once proud Warfare has gone to shit! He who's name we shall not speak was right! Letting these new age pussies into our company a mistake! Why is it that besides myself, the only man who was MAN ENOUGH to speak up and answer the Universal champions call to action, Charlie 'Fuckin' Nickles!? Seems to me it's ALWAYS Charlie Nickles stepping up to the plate whenever there's a BIG MATCH on the line! Why's that!? Because ain't nothin' walkin' these halls in years besides bitch made pussies! that are too scared to take a chance cause it MIGHT put a blemish on their record!"

"Fuck that pussy shit, and fuck records too! If anyone were willing to dig through my history, and could make it all the way without puking their assholes out, they'd likely find a not too favorable percentage attached to my name."

"Doesn't fuckin' matter!"

"I can lose a hundred matches to a hundred different guys, but I've only gotta beat the right guy once!"

Gravy licks his chops. You can almost smell his bad breath through the TV!

"In two weeks, Raion Kido is the right guy, and maybe I take another L in my effort to relieve him of that gold, but MAAYBE I pull one over on him? MAAYBE I burn HIS cosmos AND the XWF Universe at the same time!?"

"MAAYBE I pay this business back for all the fuckin' bullshit and torment it's put me through by strangling the Universal championship off of Raion Kido and ruining whatever bullshit rebranding phase management had concocted, and instead I write a fucking REAL dystopian future paved with Gravy and blood!?"

SO MANY JEERS!

"Next Warfare, new Universal Champion!"

"It's a REAL FUCKING THREAT!"

Gravy tosses the mic and flips off the Universe as AC/DC makes your ears bleed!

IF YA WANT BLOOD!!!

YA GOT IT!!!

HHL: "Micheal Graves made his intentions clear! He plans on taking the XWF Universal hostage next week! Do you think that Raion Kido will be ready for Micheal Graves in time!?"

PIP: "I think that Kido will do everything in his power to do just that, but I don't know IF YOU CAN prepare for Micheal Graves!?"

The Supercontental Title hangs at the top of the ramp with a lift sitting underneath it.

”The following contest is for the SUPERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

”Introducing the challenger, CALYPSO!

Glass breaks and the Top Gun Anthem begins to play!  Smoke fills the entrance and Calypso emerges from within it with purple lights shining down and flashing all around him.  He slowly heads towards the ring praising the crowd on his way.

His opponent…

Representing CCPE, he is the XWF SUPERCONTENTAL CHAMPION… “THE MECHANIC” PETER VAUGHN!

The lights in the arena go out, causing the usual hysteria from the crowd. After a few seconds, Peter Vaughn's face appears on the big tron, darkly smirking down at the fans.

"This Time... It's Different."

After Vaughn finishes speaking, he begins to laugh. His laughter carries on as the Tron video overtakes his image, beginning with "This Time It's Different" by Evans Blue. Sparks begin to erupt around the stage, showering nearby fans who feel like they're a little too close to the action. As the fireworks die down, two figures appear through the smoke and haze. Peter Vaughn walks forward first, followed by Chronic Chris Page stays behind him, smiling at the reaction Vaughn is getting. They stop at the top of the ramp, surveying the hatred from the crowd. From Vaughn's reaction, you'd think they were chanting his name, as he walks down the aisle with a cocky smile, with Page right behind him. The two make their way into the ring, heading into a corner to discuss some last-minute strategy.

CALYPSO
- vs -
PETER VAUGHN ©

DING! DING! DING!

PC: Here we go! Main event time, Supercontinental title match featuring two of our most consistent competitors! Certainly a big fight feel with a unique stipulation here. The scissor ramp - and the hanging belt along with it - is all the way up at the top of the ramp! And now the two of them are staring each other down!

HHC: Not just the title on the line here, but pride too! Vaughn made the bold declaration of saying Calypso was nothing more than a second-stringer - a second-stringer! You see that fire in his eyes? That’s the fire in the eyes of someone who’s looking to prove themselves, mano-a-mano!

The two competitors slowly close the gap between each other, eyeing each other up. Calypso looks excited for the match, eager to show Vaughn what for, whereas the Supercontinental Champion keeps a strong poker face. Calypso and Vaughn look to move in, and it looks like we’re about to be getting… a LOCK UUUUUUUP-

No! Vaughn immediately dives underneath Calypso’s incoming arm, moving past and instead looking at the crowd as he coolly tries to shush the incoming boos. Calypso looks more than a little miffed about things, turning around and seeing Vaughn keeping patient with things.

PC: A bit of mind games here from our Supercontinental Champion…

HHC: He’s deciding how he wants this to go! The Champ’s dictating the pace, and Calypso can’t let that happen if he wants to win!

Trying to keep a handle on his emotions, Calypso gets Vaughn’s attention, trying to look for another lock-up! The two approach in the center of the ring, and here we go! LOOOOOOOOCK-UUUUUUUUUU-

Vaughn ducks again! He keeps his cool and composed face as he looks at the fans, but that leaves him to being blindsided from behind by Calypso! Sharp blow to the back sends Vaughn onto one knee, and Calypso starts hammering away with lefts and rights to the face!

PC: Calypso is a red-hot house of fire right now! Are you seeing this, HHC? He’s showing Vaughn exactly why he deserves to be here!

HHC: Yeah, and Vaughn’s gotta do something about this, stat! He’s taking way too much damage right now! At least give as good as you’re getting!

Vaughn comes back to life, using his scrappy size to move out of the way, circling around Calypso as the challenger tries to keep up! Calypso turns around - only to eat a STIFF right uppercut from Vaughn! Calypso holds his sore jaw, allowing Vaughn to push him into the ropes! Calypso on the rebound now as Vaughn darts in! He twists and turns around his body - TILT-A-WHIRL ARM DRAG!

Calypso goes practically flying across the ring, landing right by the ropes! He looks a little out of sorts right now, trying his best to just shake out the cobwebs! Vaughn though is sporting a smirk as he notes Calypso’s position, before springing into action! He runs the ropes -

PC: Vaughn looking to tell Calypso to Get Out of His Ring! Trying to dropkick him out-

BUT CALYPSO MANAGES TO GET UP AND AVOID THE DROPKICK AT THE LAST MOMENT WITH A WELL-PLACED DODGE!

PC: -BUT THE CHALLENGER HAS TOO MUCH FIGHT STILL!

Vaughn’s momentum goes against him here, as he slides under the rope thanks to his speed and lands only a little awkwardly outside as he managed to adjust himself well enough.

PC: This could be the chance Calypso needs to really get in the driver’s seat now!

HHC: And that’s a chance he’s not going to be wasting - LOOK OUT!

VAUGHN TURNS AROUND ONLY TO EAT A BASEBALL SLIDE TO THE FACE! He gets sent into the ringside area properly now, his body landing harshly against the barricade!

HHC: So… I guess this means here that Calypso told Vaughn to Get Out of His Ring?

PC: Looks like it… but in this case, being outside of the ring is a blessing in disguise! Remember, at the top of the ramp is where that scissor ramp is at!

Calypso realizes this fact too, now taking this time to also head out of the ring to try and inflict more damage before going for the gold. He reaches over to grab at Vaughn, trying for something, BUT THE CHAMP SPRINGS TO LIFE! He uses his weight to push forward, taking Calypso by surprise and BASHING HIS BACK INTO THE RING APRON!

PC: Calypso with a nasty impact against the apron there! Hardest part of the ring and he’s sure feeling the pain right now! But it looks like Vaughn isn’t done-

Indeed he isn’t, as he grabs Calypso into a front facelock, before using the ring apron to hit a TORNADO DDT! Calypso’s head bounces off the ring mat as he looks dazed and stunned!

HHC: Big time counter by the champ, staying in this! We’ve only just begun, and it looks like Calypso’s just fighting to stay in here!

Calypso reaches out to the barricade, using it to gingerly pull himself up onto his feet. But he’s slow, trying to get his balance back, trying to be careful here. Better to take your time rather than slip and fall from going too fast…

Vaughn sees this though! Again he goes back into action, hopping onto the ring apron, and sizing up his target… AND HITS A MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSILE DROOOOOOOOOOPKICK!

PC: AND A HARD SHOT FROM THE CHAMPION! CALYPSO’S FACE JUST BOUNCED OFF OF THE GUARDRAIL!

Flashes of crimson can be seen all over the area as Calypso, through glassy eyes and only a somewhat rising chest, looks back at the camera as the true scope of the damage is revealed. His face in particular was bashed against the metal, and his face practically exploded. His nose is almost assuredly as broken as it is bloody, and he’s reaching out into his swirling sight to try and grab at Vaughn.

Vaughn, however, doesn’t seem to care. Smirking at the sight of the broken Calypso, he merely shrugs, before walking away out of ringside and starting over to the ramp as he merely ignores the roars of boos coming his way from the fans!

HHC: I think… that this might be game, set and match already…

PC: You might be right… Calypso looks like he’s in a bad way right now.

Vaughn’s taking his time as he walks up the ramp, wiping off the building sweat that was on his forehead. He takes a deep breath, noticing the raised scissor ramp that’s off to the side. He has to look high into the air now though, just to see the looming title belt.

HHC: Wow… look at it! That belt has to be thirty feet up in the air! That’s going to be a long wait as it’s going up…

PC: That doesn’t change the facts though, H… No matter what, they’re going to have to endure that long ascent if it means they can claim the gold at the end of the day.

Vaughn presses the switch at the bottom to have the rail come down, and after a long while, it finally arrives docked. The fans’ boos are only growing louder as Vaughn triumphantly steps on, coming over to the panel at the corner and have it raise him high in the air.

The lift is beginning to ascend.

With outstretched arms, Vaughn soaks in the environment, eager to claim what is rightfully his. His gold. Rather suspect, however, is the fact that the boos are starting to quiet.

The lift is nearing the championship belt.

Vaughn reaches his arms out, not realizing that the boos are starting to become cheers, looking to grab onto the belt… as the lift is stalled!

Vaughn’s face pales, looking over the railing to see that CALYPSO HAS MADE IT TO THE RAMP! HE MANAGED TO PRESS THE E-STOP BUTTON TO STOP THE ASCENT, FORCING VAUGHN TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS!

HHC: The champ’s irate! Calypso came out of nowhere and stopped an early victory!

PC: He can’t let this get in the way though! Vaughn was so close to victory, he just has to navigate this carefully - AND I DON’T THINK THAT’S NECESSARILY CAREFUL-!

HHC: LOOK OUT, CALYPSO!

PETER VAUGHN DIVES OFF OF THE LIFT TO TAKE OUT CALYPSO WITH A DIVING BODY PRESS! THE FANS ARE ELECTRIC RIGHT NOW AS THEY’RE TRYING TO CHANT FOR CALYPSO TO GET BACK UP! BOTH GUYS ARE DOWN!

PC: BODY AND SOUL AT RISK FOR THE GOLD! PETER VAUGHN IS SPARING NO EXPENSE HERE!

HHC: As it should be! Vaughn will do anything to win, anything to reach those former heights he was at!

And speaking of… Peter Vaughn is the first to stir, regaining his broken vision as he looks out over the ramp. The raised scissor ramp is still staring quietly at the two, looking for someone to do something.

And so, something Vaughn tries to do as he drags himself up, moving over to the control panel. He’s practically dragging himself there, still woozy from the fall, but he presses the button to let the lift fall. But as it does, HE GETS KNEED IN THE BACK OF HIS SKULL INTO THE CONTROLS AT THE BOTTOM!

CALYPSO IS UP! HIS OWN BLOODY FACE IS RUN RAGGED, STARING AT VAUGHN WITH A FIRE IN HIS EYES! VAUGHN LOOKS SHOCKED AS HIS FACE PALES!

PC: THIS IS UNREAL! HOW IS CALYPSO EVEN MOVING?!

HHC: I told you, PC! It’s the fire in his eyes! The raging spirit that cannot be quelled! Calypso is looking now more than ever to prove himself here tonight!

Calypso pulls Vaughn up onto his feet, hitting a sharp knee to the gut, followed by a reverse neckbreaker! Vaughn hits the metal ramp hard, holding onto his back as he’s trying to collect himself. Calypso’s taking his time too, but he sees Vaughn pulling himself up using the lift and leaning on it as it now sits docked down low.

CALYPSO TAKES THIS MOMENT THOUGH TO RUN FORWARD AND CRUSH VAUGHN WITH A STINGER SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH! VAUGHN GETS DROPPED LIKE A BAD HABIT AS CALYPSO IS FIRED UP!

Knowing he’s going to have to take Vaughn out of the picture entirely if he’s going to win this match, Calypso looks over the stage and sees the production tables and monitors overlooking the action. The crew nearby look through the screens showing the feed and see Calypso staring right back at them! They look over at him, each and every one of them shaking their heads fervently! Calypso waves them aside though as he grabs up Vaughn by the hair!

PC: This isn’t good! Calypso’s looking for the kill shot here, and he might be taking out our entire feed in order to do so! He wants to make sure Vaughn can’t do anything to stop him!

HHC: Winning might as well be a matter of life and death considering what these guys have done to each other…

Calypso now - dragging Vaughn over to the side now! He looks to throw him off - but Vaughn stops himself by planting his feet in time before he goes off! Calypso goes forward to finish the job, but Vaughn stops him with a sharp elbow to the gut! He doubles over as Vaughn follows up with a Sit-out Jawbreaker! Now it’s Calypso’s turn to be dropped as the two keep fighting!

PC: It’s a tug-of-war now… Both sides not willing to give in, both sides risking it all for the sake of a victory!

HHC: It’s all going to come down to one mistake from either side that the other will be able to fully capitalize on at this rate…

Vaughn manages to get to his feet, pulling Calypso up now. Now it’s Vaughn’s turn to notice the production area, and he nods fervently as he gets ready for this! He gets Calypso onto his feet now, looking for an Irish Whip to finish the job!

BUT NOW IT’S CALYPSO’S TURN TO RESIST! HE’S KEEPING HIS WEIGHT LOW, REFUSING TO BE PUSHED FORWARD! Vaughn is gritting his teeth, trying everything he can to move Calypso forward, but the challenger has half a foot over him! Vaughn isn’t going to be able to do it!

CALYPSO PULLS VAUGHN FORWARD INTO HIM! CALYPSO TRIES FOR A EUROPEAN UPPERCUT - BUT VAUGHN DUCKS! VAUGHN TAKES THE BACK! TAKES THE WRIST! PULLS HIM AROUND RIPCORD STYLE - ONLY TO JUMP UP AND HIT HIM WITH A DDT!

PC: KEY HOLDER! KEY HOLDER! Vaughn’s the one now trying to finish this! He’s set up to so many victories with that lethal maneuver!

HHC: Calypso put up a good fight, but this has to be all she wrote!

Vaughn pulls up Calypso’s limp frame, a sadistic smile on his face as he now has them both leaning on the edge.

HE’S TRYING TO HIT THE REVENGED OFF THE SIDE OF THE STAGE!

PC: NO! NO! NO! I DON’T CARE WHO’S DOING THAT - SENDING YOURSELF OVER WITH YOUR OPPONENT ON A FALL LIKE THAT IS CRAZY! VAUGHN’S NOT ONLY GOING TO KILL CALYPSO, HE’S GOING TO BE KILLING HIMSELF TOO!

HHC: IT’S A MATTER OF SECURING THE KILL! VAUGHN’S CRAZY, BUT THOSE EYES! HE’S CAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING! IF IT WOULDN’T BE THIS, WHAT WOULD IT BE?!

VAUGHN LEAPS!

BUT CALYPSO PLANTS HIS FEET!

THE CROWD IS GOING CRAZY AS VAUGHN HAS HIMSELF PRACTICALLY AS A BACKPACK RIGHT NOW WITH CALYPSO REFUSING TO FALL! HE SHAKES HIS HEAD WITH VIGOR, ASSURING HIMSELF HE WILL NOT GO DOWN!

HE THROWS AN ELBOW TO THE SIDE! AND ANOTHER! AND ANOTHER! VAUGHN IS TAKING HARD SHOTS RIGHT NOW, LETTING GO AND LOOKING DAZED AS CALYPSO TURNS AROUND TO HIT A EUROPEAN UPPERCUT! VAUGHN IS WOBBLING-

CALYPSONATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

PETER VAUGHN GETS HIT WITH THE CALYPSONATOR AND SLOWLY FALLS OFF THE RAMP INTO THE PRODUCTION STATION!

A small explosion of dying, vomiting sparks sputter out. The power in the arena stutters. And then, the TV feed drops to blackness.

Nothing can be seen. Nothing can be heard.

And so it remains.

Ten seconds.

Fifteen seconds.

Thirty seconds of darkness.

What’s going on? Who’s winning?

Those who flip through the channels can confidently say their TVs are still working right, so with bated breaths, they flip back to Warfare…

Forty-five seconds of darkness.

Fifty seconds.

And so, right before the one minute mark, the feed manages to come back to life, showing Calypso crawling on the ramp, trying his best to make it to the lift. The fans are still going crazy, cheering their hearts out for the unlikely hero.

PC: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, and sorry for the technical difficulties! I’m told our feeds are back up and running after the hit we took from Peter Vaughn’s massive fall, and right now… I think we’re about to be looking at a new Supercontinental Champion!

HHC: Part of me still can’t believe that just happened… but it’s like I said! It came down to just… one… single… mistake between them. And right now, it looks like Calypso is going to be the one reaping the benefits!

Calypso drags his broken body onto the lift, pressing on the control panel to slowly bring him up. As the lift ascends, he watches the swinging title belt with wide eyes, knowing it’s only a matter of time.

It’s only a matter of time.

Nothing’s going to get in his way now.

Once he grabs the gold, this will all be over. All he needs to do is wrap his fingers around it…

But before the title belt can come into his grasp, the lift stops and boos start to become heard again. Calypso blinks, before looking down to see what just happened.

PC: PETER VAUGHN CAN STILL MOVE?!

THE CHAMPION IS STILL ALIVE!

WITH A FACE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT’S ABOUT TO FALL OFF FROM EXHAUSTION AT ANY POINT NOW, HE MANAGED TO GRAB A WRENCH AROUND THE PRODUCTION AREA AND THREW IT HARD ENOUGH TO HIT THE E-STOP BUTTON OUT OF DESPERATION! CALYPSO CAN’T EVEN BELIEVE IT!

Knowing he has to get back down, Calypso uses the control panel to get back down towards the ground, shaking his head furiously as he does so. He hops out, looking to hit one more Calypsonator to seal the deal -

- ONLY TO EAT A DESPERATION LOW BLOW BY VAUGHN!

The crowd roars with boos as Vaughn crawls onto the lift as Calypso crumbles to the ground. Vaughn takes the lift upward toward the title! The boos echo out as Vaughn grabs his Supercontinental Championship securing the victory!

WINNER AND STILL SUPERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION: PETER VAUGHN!

Peter holds up the title with a smirk on his face.

PC: “Peter Vaughn is on top of the world! He’s retained a hard-fought battle against Calypso and now he’s ready to shine that pretty piece of platinum over at CCPE HQ!”

HHL: “How many letters in an acronym does one organization really need, Pip?”

PC: “If Chris Page is involved, I say all of the damn things!”

But as Vaughn celebrates atop the ramp’s lift, the lights cut out! Some voices can be heard shouting out amongst the confusion of the situation, everyone knowing the broadcast wasn’t scheduled to end that abruptly. The sound of a cold wind begins to fill the arena, as small embers begin to fall down the X-Tron, a familiar song drones out to fill the stadium as three words fill the screen.

NOTORIOUS NED KAYE

He steps out onto the ramp, making eye contact with the champion before reaching out for a microphone.

PC: “Get that man off the stage! He doesn’t deserve to tarnish Vaughn’s thunder after such a triumphant display from the champion!"

HHL: "With all due respect to Peter, in matches, Ned has the upper hand on him. One win to zilch."

PC: "Sure, but that was multiman, not one-on-one! Plus, the only reason Ned's team won was because our Supercontinental Champion kicked him in the nards!"

HHL: "Quiet! Ned's about to speak!"

Kaye stalks Vaughn with each careful step, The Trilogy member watching over the champ like a hunter observing its prey.

Ned: "You know why I'm here, Peter. You know what I want. You thought you were just gonna do what you did and stick to your little underhanded tricks and fade away to Page's little ivory tower, but it's not that simple. You're going to give me the match I deserve after you desperately went after my crotch just to avoid losing to me. And you know what I'm gonna prove when I get my match?"

Ned begins to approach the champion, worn down from the match, but still looking as eager for a fight as The Notorious One.

Ned: "I'm gonna prove that I'm twice the wrestler and twice the man you are."

Kaye tosses the microphone to the side with an aggressive aura, but he passes by the champ and returns backstage, his eyes glued to Vaughn as he steps backwards. Peter's body begins to look a bit more confident as Ned retreats, clutching his title belt more comfortably as the would-be challenger disappears backstage.

HHL: "Ned's thrown down the gauntlet, but will he be able to get his match? The ball's in Peter's court now!"

PC: "Well, Ned should know what happens when Peter's in charge of his balls! I don't know what he expects except for another swift shutdown!"

HHL: "Regardless of what you think, Pip! We'll find out soon! We'll see you next show, everyone! Goodnight!"

Credits:
GM Team
Charlie
Goth
Gravy
The Bastards
Ned Kaye

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Chris Page's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-18-2022), Dolly Waters (08-17-2022), Finn Kühn (08-17-2022), Marf (08-18-2022), Ned Kaye (08-17-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (08-17-2022), Theo Pryce (08-18-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-17-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (08-18-2022)
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-17-2022, 06:12 PM

((This is the pasted doc. Staff, feel free to delete omce everything is workedout. Remember, everyone. I'm not staff, I'm just a Ned.))

WEDNESDAY - 08 - AUGUST - 2022

THIS IS...

WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE!!!!

From !!!

[Image: 1638808056020?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=X_Jq...e_3s8FiGGo]

COW PALACE, DALY CITY, CALIFORNIA

- vs -

THE THUGS

2 RP’s Per Team

XTREME TITLE MATCH

GERI VAYDEN

- vs -

Xtreme Rules Match

CALYPSO

- vs -

PETER VAUGHN ©

Wednesday Night Warfare takes the air live from the Cow Palace as the crowd responds with a favorable response upon the countdown clock ticking away to zero playing in “Judas” by Fozzy. Attention hits the top of the ramp where we see walking out to the top of the ramp is one of the General Managers of Warfare, “Chronic” Chris Page.

HHL: It’s been several months since CCP has been on the program. What does the General Manager have on his mind?

PIP: Hopefully learning how to kick out of an Inside Cradle.

”Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the General Manager of Wednesday Night Warfare, “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE!

Chris starts to make the walk toward the ring down the ramp. He reaches ringside where he climbs up on the apron and steps through the ropes. CCP walks across the ring calling for the microphone. With the microphone in hand, his music starts to fade away as he addresses the hard camera.

CHRIS PAGE: It’s been a hot minute since I’ve been able to be here in person, and goddamn it feels great.

Chris then states.

CHRIS PAGE: Before I get too deep into this deal I wanted to take a moment and talk to you, Tommy Wish. A few weeks back I was tasked as a replacement for War Games, and while I had zero intentions of winning the damn thing I sure as shit couldn’t be happier to have gone out to you; because brother, if anyone deserved that… it’s you.

There’s applause heard coming from the crowd as Chris then continues.

CHRIS PAGE: Now that’s out of the way let’s talk about why I’m out here tonight. It seems in my absence I missed Charlie screw the pooch on his third shot at the Universal Championship, I’ve see Mark Flynn rise to new heights within the entire industry, and damn if we don’t have someone burning cosmos as the new Universal Champion.

There’s a pause from Chris before he continues.

CHRIS PAGE: Relentless season is upon us and it’s the biggest show of the entire year for the XWF.

The crowd roars!

CHRIS PAGE: That’s right! It should bring that level of excitement because it’s in the air… but before we can get to Relentless we have several stops along the way starting with tonight with Peter Vaughn defending the Supercontinental Title against Calypso!

Another pop from the crowd.

CHRIS PAGE: But that’s tonight, what about two weeks from tonight? Wednesday Night Warfare is going to be live from THE MOST FAMOUS ARENA in the United States; MADISON SQUARE GARDEN, and being in the Big Apple, being in the mecca of professional wrestling means I gotta do it big.

HHL: Uh oh.

CHRIS PAGE: And it doesn’t get bigger than the XWF Universal Championship. This is why in two short weeks Raion Kido will defend the XWF Universal Championship against a man who just recently defeated XWF Legend Centurion; that man is Michael Graves.

PIP: Micheal Graves is getting the crack at the Universal Championship!

CHRIS PAGE: With that being said… let’s get this show on the road!

”The following Tag Team contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing first the team of Vita Valenteen and Dolly Waters!

The crowd erupts as the tandem of Dolly Waters and Vita emerge out to the top of the ramp to a nice ovation from the crowd. They make their way to the ring tagging some hands along the way. The duo enters the ring awaiting their opponents.

”And their opponents, JB and Reggie Estrada, THE THUGS!

We see the X-Tron come to life with the words THUGS in red font, and smoke comes out of the stage and the camera see's Reggie coming out first trash talking to the camera, then JB follows behind as he raises his fist in the air as they walk down to the ring. At the ramp area, Reggie and JB smack talk some people, and they both climb to the ring and enter it and bask in the mixed reactions as their theme cuts off.

- vs -

THE THUGS

Tag Team Match

The Midnight Dolls stand in their respective corner as the THUGs start scheming in their own corner. After brief conversations among both teams, Vita and John Black decide to stay in the ring while their partners step between the ropes. Vita and John immediately begin circling each other, looking for an opportunity to strike.

PC: “These two teams just straight up don’t like each other.”

HHL: “There aren’t many teams in the XWF that do, really.”

PC: “True, if you’re a tag-team, you pretty much hate everyone else involved in the division.”

John lashes out first and tries to lock Vita up into a grapple, but the wily veteran slips out of it, delivering a few quick punches to John’s midsection as she does so. John turns around and lashes out with a big haymaker but misses on that too, as Vita does her best Neo from the Matrix impression and ducks beneath it! As Vita steps away from the action she checks John with a cheeky little shin kick that looks to leave a bruise!

But now John is looking right pissed off.

PC: “JB doesn’t look too pleased with Vita’s antics so far.”

HHL: “Nobody likes being humiliated like that, with such a cheap shot.”

PC: “It may not be an incredible hit, but it still stings, Heather.”

Vita charges at John and tries to execute some fancy maneuver, but we can’t even tell what it is, because as soon as Vita gets within range John decks her with a simple clothesline! After Vita hits the mat John pounces right on her, delivering a slew of sick right hands to her skull.

PC: “One false step and now Vita is eating dirt!”

HHL: “She was doing great when she was counter-striking, but going on the offensive against a bigger opponent seems to have cost her!”

John stomps away on Vita, letting loose some of his frustration from earlier. He then picks Vita up, easily lifting her into the air and delivering a suplex. Vita rolls away, holding the back of her head, as JB gets up and immediately pursues her. He locks her into a crossface submission, holding her back, while twisting her around so she’s staring right at her partner. Dolly Waters angrily looks out as John cranks back on the hold, watching her.

HHL: “He’s just begging for Dolly to run in there and attack him.”

PC: “Hey, she’s got 5 seconds, I say go for it!”

Dolly looks sorely tempted, grabbing at the ropes, but the referee is already there, telling her not to even think about it. As Dolly and the referee argue, JB suddenly releases the hold and moves off, while Reggie runs in. He grabs Vita before she can recover and turns her into a dragon sleeper, yanking backwards, as Dolly yells at the referee to engage. The ref turns and comes back over, with Reggie saying that everything’s going fine.

HHL: “Hey, there was no tag there from the T.H.U.G’s!

PC: “Well, thanks to Dolly, they had plenty of time to actually tag. Let’s just pretend they did.”

HHL: “That’s not how this works!”

The referee, having no evidence, steps away and watches as Reggie turns the dragon sleeper into a reverse DDT, then makes the cover, trying to put Vita away.

ONE!

TWO!

And Vita kicks out! Reggie looks a little surprised, thinking they had this one wrapped up, but he shrugs and pulls Vita up, dragging her back over to their corner. He tags in JB, and the two men stomp away on Vita, keeping her down. As Reggie goes back to the corner, JB pulls Vita up, whipping her into the ropes. Vita, though, manages to stop her momentum. John, seeing this, runs forward, but Vita stuns him with a Black Elbow, then grabs him by the head and leaps forward with a running bulldog! Both are down, as Dolly gets fired up on the apron.

HHL: “This is Vita’s chance to get a fresh woman in there!”

PC: “She almost got knocked out by that dragon sleeper, but hey, after all that rest, she should be refreshed now, right?”

HHL: “... Again, that’s not how this works… “

John rolls to his side, trying to pull himself together. Reggie is yelling for him to get over there and tag him, and JB manages to get to his feet. He staggers over, dazed, and tags in Reggie, who rushes in… just in time for Vita to tag in Dolly! She runs forward, taking Reggie by surprise, hitting a shotgun dropkick that sends him flying! JB, having not left yet, charges forward to try and stem the momentum, grabbing at Dolly and sending her to the ropes. But Dolly springs back off of them, flying backwards with the Ode To Joy!! John hits hard and rolls out of the ring, stunned!

HHL: “Dolly’s taking it to both T.H.U.G.S!

PC: “Someone find out where Tommy is! They need numbers!”

Dolly has Reggie up now, delivering multiple uppercuts to his gut. Reggie’s hurting, as Dolly then twists him into the ropes and comes down with a spinning neckbreaker! With Reggie laying on the mat, Dolly quickly hurries up the turnbuckle, positioning herself, and leaps off with the Serenity Fall!! She lands it, turning around after impact to make the cover, trying to hold her opponent down.

ONE!

TWO!!

And JB is back in there, stomping on Dolly’s back to break up the pin!

HHL: “Damn, that was a close one!”

PC: “Reggie would have kicked out in time. His foot was already moving.”

HHL: “I guess we’ll never know.”

PC: “Well, I know, but it’s on you to believe me or not.”

The referee gets in front of JB, pushing him back towards the ropes, as Dolly angrily glares at him. She grabs hold of Reggie’s arm, picking him up and managing to drag him over to their corner, where she tags in Vita. The two women work together on Reggie, taking turns to strike at him against the turnbuckle. Vita then backs off as Dolly gets out of the way, coming forward with a running knee strike that leaves Reggie slumped in the corner! Vita then tags Dolly back in, allowing her to get a diving dropkick of her own!

HHL: “The Midnight Dolls have a great rhythm as a tag-team!”

PC: “Rhythm isn’t everything. I’ve lived a perfectly good life without rhythm.”

HHL: “I know, I’ve seen you dance.”

With Reggie still trying to recover, crawling out of the corner, Dolly steps back away from him, lining him up. She’s ready to go for Running Waters!! But before Dolly can start running, JB is grabbing at her hair from behind, yanking her back! Dolly pulls free, angrily swinging at JB, who drops off the apron. She turns back and charges at Reggie, but Reggie pops up, catching her by the head and landing Glen’s Park (STO Backbreaker)!!! Both wrestlers are down, with Reggie slowly, painfully rolling himself over to make a loose cover.

ONE!!

TWO!!

And Dolly shoots her shoulder off the mat!

HHL: “John Black’s interference there nearly cost the Midnight Dolls the match!”

PC: “Can it really be called interference if it’s from someone actually in the contest? JB was just saving his partner, can’t fault him for that!”

HHL: “Hair pulling is still illegal.”

Both wrestlers are slowly getting up, with Reggie pulling Dolly with him over to his corner. He tags in JB, who has returned from the floor. John smirks at the wounded Dolly, who swings at him, only for John to duck under it and lift her up into position for the The RaWkUs Driver!! He drops Dolly hard onto the mat with the Torture Rack DDT combination, then makes the cover, hanging onto Dolly’s legs.

ONE!!

TW- And Vita’s already there, shoving John off the pin to save her partner! Reggie immediately rushes in, angry, as the referee tries to step between them, only to get shoved down! He rolls away, even as the T.H.U.G.s and the Midnight Dolls begin to brawl in the ring!

PC: “And the ref just lost control…”

HHL: “The ref just got clobbered. I hope this one’s not ending in a DQ.”

PC: “He’ll be fine. Wrestlers take bumps like that every day.”

Reggie has Vita backed into the ropes now, punching away at her, as John is doing the same to Dolly. They look at each other and nod, then whip the two women towards each other. But Dolly manages to sidestep past Vita, the two passing less than an inch apart, and they both fly on, with Vita leaping into John with both knees, while Dolly scores a spear on Reggie!! Reggie falls out of the ring, gasping for air, as Dolly gets up and turns back towards Vita, who is already corralling John with a series of shots to the chest.

PC: “It’s two-on-one!”

HHL: “Sometimes the numbers get the best of you in a fight like this!”

PC: “Get up, ref!”

JB fights back, landing a couple of punches to Vita, but Dolly comes running in, scoring a chop block that flips him around, leading to him collapsing on the mat. He struggles to get up, his leg likely killing him, as Dolly signals to Vita to get ready. Vita hops up onto the turnbuckle, positioning herself, as Reggie tries to reenter the ring, only to get kicked by Dolly and sent back out! Vita leaps into JB… EAT DEFEAT!! JB hits hard and does a roll, ending up on his hands and knees… which works perfectly for Dolly, who rushes in and scores RUNNING WATERS!!! As Vita protects from Reggie, Dolly makes the cover, hanging on…

ONE!!

TWO!!

THREE!!!

Winners: The Midnight Dolls

Shortly following the match, Dolly and Vita are seen standing in the ring holding microphones. They look pleased as punch to do so. The crowd seems behind the duo, anticipating whatever they have to say. Vita raises the microphone to her lips, but nothing. Dolly tries, but nothing.

It looks like there’s some issue with their microphones!

We cut backstage, and inside the audio booth, we see Charlie Nickles! He’s going berserk, forcing the techs to keep the audio from coming from the microphones! This is seen on the XTron! The crowd boos. Vita and Dolly look at each other in confusion.

Oh no. Do you think…

Vita and Dolly both put their hands up ready to fight. As they do, the lights go dim and green light floods the arena.

As Tom MacDonald’s song starts to blare throughout, the entire arena goes nuts.

Them No Good Bastards!

Almost on cue, Bobby Bourbon and Thunder Knuckles, Them No Good Bastards, walk out onto the stage. Thunder Knuckles is holding a baseball bat, grinning ear to ear, as Bobby walks out wearing the Television Championship belt, holding a huge window pane.

We haven’t seen these two men work together since last fall!

The XWF thinks they’re bad when they’re just watching each other, they’re about to get a mean reminder of what happens when they actually work together!

Thunder Knuckles has a bat, and why the hell does Bobby Bourbon have a six foot pane of glass?

I think we're about to find out!

As soon as Bobby and TK are ringside, Dolly bounds off the ropes and goes for a massive tope suicida dive onto TNGB!

CRACK.

Dolly Waters is caught midair with a home run swing by TK! She hits the floor in a heap as TK starts to holler at her limp body.

OH MY GOD! DOLLY WATERS HAS BEEN SWATTED OUT OF THE SKY!

Vita looks on in horror as the fans chant.

*HOLY SHIT!*HOLY SHIT!*HOLY SHIT!*HOLY SHIT!*

Bobby seems bemused by what just occurred as unexpected as it was. He lays the glass pane on top of Dolly and then twists his head towards Vita Valenteen with a sneer. TK has already gotten to the apron and points at Vita. Vita screams, and valiantly rushes at TK, throwing a drop kick, knocking the bat out of TK's hand! Bobby catches it though, and lays the bat across Vita’s ankles as she lands on the mat from throwing said drop kick! Dolly is still out. TK enters between the second and third ropes and starts giving the boots to Vita while she can't get up!

The Midnight Dolls called Them No Good Bastards out, ask and ye shall receive.

This is barbaric, nobody asks for this!

Bobby lets go of the bat as TK brings Vita to her feet. Bobby climbs onto the apron and as he does TK shoves Vita his way. Bobby snags her and clubs her with a forearm while TK picks up one of the microphones on the mat and walks over to the corner. He climbs up onto the second rope and screams out into the microphone.

We’re back you beautiful fuckers leaving bitches with stitches!

Bobby clocks Vita with another massive forearm. TK walks over to Bobby and holds the mic up for the big guy.

We’re fucking here, what the fuck did you want?

Bobby hits Vita with a forearm.

We’re fucking here, speak the fuck up!

Bobby throws another huge forearm.

We’re fucking here, and you have been a waste of our fucking time.

TK tosses the microphone away with a thud. On the XTron, we see Charlie Nickles has beat the shit out of the audio control techs and has taken over. He pushes a button, and Louis Armstrong is heard throughout the arena.

Charlie Nickles has helped orchestrate this entire thing!

"I see trees of green"

TK laughs hysterically as Bobby throws another forearm.

"Red roses too"

Bobby hooks Vita’s head, Dolly is left laying behind him with a sheet of plate glass on top of her.

"I see them bloom"

TK climbs the top rope, facing towards Bobby. The crowd is going wild.

"For me and you"

TK points at Bobby.

"And I think to myself"

Bobby hoists Vita vertically. He holds her suspended for half a second and begins the crash backward. As he does, TK flies off the top rope.

"What a wonderful world."

Rainbow Laser Death Sequence!

Vita's ankle, along with most of Vita, is driven through the plate glass and Dolly Waters in one horrifyingly violent event.

OH MY GOD!

Bobby and TK slowly help each other up, laughing.

Them No Good Bastards just left the Midnight Dolls looking like they were in a plane crash!

People have survived plane crashes! Nobody survived what we just saw!

The crowd, driven into a frenzy by what they just saw, showing appreciation for TNGB, Their No Good Bastards, they begin to chant.

*YOU KILLED DOLLY!*clap, clap, clap clap clap*YOU KILLED DOLLY!*clap, clap, clap clap clap*YOU KILLED DOLLY!*clap, clap, clap clap clap*

TK and Bobby roll into the ring as medics rush ringside to assist Vita and Dolly. Each man grabs a microphone.

They said they wanted the Bastards on Warfare.

They fucking got, Them

No

Good

Bastards.

Careful what you wish for, Dolly!

You might just get it!

Bobby spikes his microphone as TK tosses his into the stands that way the fans at home can hear the boos better. TNGB hit a no-look fist bump before walking backward slowly, admiring their work.

The show has returned from a commercial break when we hear “Unsainted” from Slipknot hit the airwaves as a man and a woman walk out to the arena.

PC: Who are these two???

The crowd themselves don’t know how to react to the two individuals as the camera come closer to the two as the face of the figure comes into view. Causing the crowd to suddenly react to the face of the man as some cheer and others boo the man.

HH: Isn’t that Goth???

PC: THE GOTH???

Goth and the woman smile to the reaction for a moment before walking towards the ring, Goth gets on the apron and opens up the rope for the woman before getting in the ring himself. He asks for a microphone before turning towards the crowd.

Goth:I remember a a legendary name once say: You know who I am, but you don’t know why I am here.

Goth smiles at the reaction from the crowd as he nods his head towards the woman next to him.

Goth:Some of you know I have been part of some of the best wrestling federations in the past, I am currently signed up to Sin City Wrestling and over there I have done it all. And I have heard people ask me many times what I will do next?? Will you retire any time soon?? And all I got to say is…, Goth does what Goth wants to do.

He stares with a dark stare into the camera as he shakes his head and smiles

Goth: A close friend of mine in Mac Bane has shown me the way into this company, I have seen the War Games show. And it made me want to do something like that, like I have done in the past in previous federations. I want to prove my point, I feel the need to test my ability with all of the superstars of this company…. And to prove it to them that I am absolutely ONE of the very best in this industry PERIOD!!!!

He puts a finger in front of his lips while smiling after showing a sign of emotion in his voice.

Goth: Forgive me, I had told myself that I would not get all emotional. I had told myself that I would let my career talk for myself to all of you in the back. But I realize by standing inside this ring…. That I need to do it myself…. To don on the wrestling tights and boots. Tape up my fists and work on every single superstar in the back…. To stare you in the eyes and tell you that you have disappointed me… That I expected more from you, hoping that I will get that from the next.

The crowd start to boo Goth as he closes his eyes and puts his hands to the microphone as in a prayer type way

Goth:Forgive them Father, they do not know when they see greatness standing in front of them in the ring. But to believe, you need to open up your eyes. And I will open your eyes in every show of this company. Because I have signed a contract to this company and I will compete very soon…. And you all here and in the back will open up your eyes and realize that the King of Kings have arrived….

Goth drops the microphone as he and the woman walk to the back while his entrance music hits the sound system once more.

”The following contest is for the XWF Xtreme Championship! Currently in the ring, GERI VAYDEN!”

The crowd responds as Geri’s announcement.

As soon as LSM's theme music hits the speakers the lights go dim as the crowd starts cheering for their favorita luchadora. As the bass bumps through the arena the crowd chants along to the slightly modified music. A spectacle of green and red pyrotechnics shoot up twenty five feet in the air from their base on the entrance platform. A complimentary arrangement of pyro shoots up through the four turnbuckles of the ring.

Oh!

Oh!

Oh!

Oh!

Oh!

A green, a red, and a white spotlight shine down from the rafters, randomly perusing through the rambunctious crowd as they await their X-treme Champion. After a few seconds all three of the spotlights are directed towards the entrance tunnel.

Who's this?

Latina Submission Machina pops out onto the illuminated entrance ramp alongside an additional burst of multicolor fireworks. The crowd pops hard for the champion as she holds the belt up high over her head.

MACH-IN-A! MACH-IN-A!

Announcer: Weighing 145 pounds and standing at 5 foot seven inches tall, fighting out of Ciudad Juárez, she is your reigning XWF X-treme Champion....she is LATINA SUBMISSION MACHINA!

The luchadora bounces around just outside the tunnel before holding the X-treme championship belt up at eye level and staring into it's center plate with a satisfied smirk. LSM flips her hair to the side before she tosses the belt atop her shoulder. With a big belt on one shoulder and a big chip on the other, LSM starts walking down the ramp amidst thunderous applause. The multicolored spotlights follow LSM every step of the way. The champion briefly pauses to give out a few high fives and to take a few courtesy photos with the front-row fans.

When she finally hits the squared circle Latina Submission Machina slides beneath the bottom rope and into the ring. LSM hands her championship belt over to the referee for safekeeping before she starts pumping up the crowd to cheer louder. Moments later Latina Submission Machina quickly breaks away and starts running the ropes of the ring, testing out the squared circle and getting a feel for it's qualities. Once she's content with it's fitness, the luchadora grabs a hold of the ropes and comes to a controlled halt. She turns to the referee and tells them she's ready to go. The luchadora heads to the corner as instructed and begins reveling in the applause of her fans as she blows many kisses out to the crowd.

XTREME TITLE MATCH

GERI VAYDEN

- vs -

Xtreme Rules Match

Geri rushes Latina taking her back into the corner! Vayden starts unloading with a series of punches and kicks to LSM before shooting her across the ring toward the opposite corner! LSM leaps up to the middle rope where she fakes a splash! Geri drops down to the mat thinking she’s avoided LSM. She gets back to her feet where LSM leaps off the middle rope with a shotgun dropkick to the back of the neck!

PIP: LSM is already taking flight!

HHL: LSM shocked the world with a rollup on TK to lift the title from him, can she take it to number five?

PIP: She’s got to get through one first.

LSM looks for the cover.

1!!

2!!

THR..

Vayden kicks out as LSM transitions into a dragon sleeper with a body scissors! The referee slides into position asking Geri to surrender! The challenger shakes off the referee as LSM cranks on the pressure! Vayden reaches with her free arm gouging LSM in the eyes to break the hold.

HHL: Clever counter by Vayden.

Geri gets to her feet followed by LSM, Vayden drives a boot to the midsection where she plants LSM with a DDT! Vayden quickly executes the cover!

1!!

2!!

THR…

LSM escapes with a kick-out! Vayden is the first to her feet as she lines up LSM, and she starts pushing herself up off the mat we see Geri come out of the corner with a Superkick attempt! LSM catches the foot of the challenger! She spins her around and locks in a Full Nelson!

HHL: LSM transitions into the Full Nelson!

The referee asks Vayden to surrender! LSM has the Full Nelson locked in only to see Geri counter with a sit-out jawbreaker!

PIP: The challenger is finding ways out of the submission attempts of LSM thus far.

Geri rolls out to the ring apron where she gets to her feet, Vayden takes to the turnbuckles where she climbs up to the top rope. Vayden leaps off the top rope with a Diving Elbow drop to LSM! Vayden makes another cover.

1!!

2!!

THRE…

LSM kicks out! Vaden is back to her feet where she stomps away at the Xtreme Champion! Vayden reaches down picking LSM up off the mat. Vayden chops LSM across the chest before taking LSM back into the ropes. She shoots her across the ring, LSM bounces off the near side where she baseball slides between the legs of Vayden while taking Vayden down with a single leg take down that she transitions into the ANKLE LOCK!

The referee is in a position to ask Geri to surrender! LSM cranks violently on the ankle!

Vayden tries to get to the ropes only to have LSM pull her back out to the center of the ring! LSM drops down the mat locking the right leg! LSM cranks on the ankle forcing Geri into submission!

WINNER AND STILL XTREME CHAMPION: LATINA SUBMISSION MACHINA

LSM releases the hold as the referee awards her the Xtreme Championship.

THE LIGHTS GO OUT!

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=82a1493bsto855k9tk0ve81r3e5...w.gif&ct=g]

Green and purple lasers!

Smoke!

AC/DC!

ONE WAY OVERPRODUCED MICHEAL GRAVES ENTRANCE!

[Image: onkgw3.gif]

Gravy charges onto the stage! He actually gets a pop! It's quickly drowned out by the boos!

With a confident swagger brought to you by BarnCoin, Micheal heads down the ramp, flipping off fans, grabbing his junk and all together being a terrible person. Gravy rolls into the ring and postures for the crowd showing them just how fucking cool he is now!

The lights come up and Gravy has a...

No shit?

They're giving Micheal Graves mic time on live TV?

[Image: globe-spin.gif]

"This show sucks! Am I RIGHT!? We open with a bullshit Anarchy tag match that somehow crept it's way onto Warfare... OH YEAH, there's no talent here! That's why we just saw LSM and the biggest disgrace to the Anarchy championship just stunky funk up the ring with whatever that shit was they just did."

"How many of y'all fell asleep in the build up to this show!?"

There's a slight rumbling of support.

AND ALOT MORE BOOS!

Gravy doesn't mind. He's used to the hate. Loves it actually.

"I can't blame you with THAT bullshit! And the sorry excuse for a main event we got coming up!? Midcard title defended against Calypso... In a REMATCH no less? Don't we usually meet our Calypso booking quota at about twice a year?"

"The once proud Warfare has gone to shit! He who's name we shall not speak was right! Letting these new age pussies into our company a mistake! Why is it that besides myself, the only man who was MAN ENOUGH to speak up and answer the Universal champions call to action, Charlie 'Fuckin' Nickles!? Seems to me it's ALWAYS Charlie Nickles stepping up to the plate whenever there's a BIG MATCH on the line! Why's that!? Because ain't nothin' walkin' these halls in years besides bitch made pussies! that are too scared to take a chance cause it MIGHT put a blemish on their record!"

"Fuck that pussy shit, and fuck records too! If anyone were willing to dig through my history, and could make it all the way without puking their assholes out, they'd likely find a not too favorable percentage attached to my name."

"Doesn't fuckin' matter!"

"I can lose a hundred matches to a hundred different guys, but I've only gotta beat the right guy once!"

Gravy licks his chops. You can almost smell his bad breath through the TV!

"In two weeks, Raion Kido is the right guy, and maybe I take another L in my effort to relieve him of that gold, but MAAYBE I pull one over on him? MAAYBE I burn HIS cosmos AND the XWF Universe at the same time!?"

"MAAYBE I pay this business back for all the fuckin' bullshit and torment it's put me through by strangling the Universal championship off of Raion Kido and ruining whatever bullshit rebranding phase management had concocted, and instead I write a fucking REAL dystopian future paved with Gravy and blood!?"

SO MANY JEERS!

"Next Warfare, new Universal Champion!"

"It's a REAL FUCKING THREAT!"

Gravy tosses the mic and flips off the Universe as AC/DC makes your ears bleed!

IF YA WANT BLOOD!!!

YA GOT IT!!!

HHL: "Micheal Graves made his intentions clear! He plans on taking the XWF Universal hostage next week! Do you think that Raion Kido will be ready for Micheal Graves in time!?"

PIP: "I think that Kido will do everything in his power to do just that, but I don't know IF YOU CAN prepare for Micheal Graves!?"

The Supercontental Title hangs at the top of the ramp with a lift sitting underneath it.

[pink]”The following contest is for the SUPERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

”Introducing the challenger, CALYPSO!

Glass breaks and the Top Gun Anthem begins to play!  Smoke fills the entrance and Calypso emerges from within it with purple lights shining down and flashing all around him.  He slowly heads towards the ring praising the crowd on his way.

His opponent…

Representing CCPE, he is the XWF SUPERCONTENTAL CHAMPION… “THE MECHANIC” PETER VAUGHN!

The lights in the arena go out, causing the usual hysteria from the crowd. After a few seconds, Peter Vaughn's face appears on the big tron, darkly smirking down at the fans.

"This Time... It's Different."

After Vaughn finishes speaking, he begins to laugh. His laughter carries on as the Tron video overtakes his image, beginning with "This Time It's Different" by Evans Blue. Sparks begin to erupt around the stage, showering nearby fans who feel like they're a little too close to the action. As the fireworks die down, two figures appear through the smoke and haze. Peter Vaughn walks forward first, followed by Chronic Chris Page stays behind him, smiling at the reaction Vaughn is getting. They stop at the top of the ramp, surveying the hatred from the crowd. From Vaughn's reaction, you'd think they were chanting his name, as he walks down the aisle with a cocky smile, with Page right behind him. The two make their way into the ring, heading into a corner to discuss some last-minute strategy.

CALYPSO

- vs -

PETER VAUGHN ©

DING! DING! DING!

PC: Here we go! Main event time, Supercontinental title match featuring two of our most consistent competitors! Certainly a big fight feel with a unique stipulation here. The scissor ramp - and the hanging belt along with it - is all the way up at the top of the ramp! And now the two of them are staring each other down!

HHC: Not just the title on the line here, but pride too! Vaughn made the bold declaration of saying Calypso was nothing more than a second-stringer - a second-stringer! You see that fire in his eyes? That’s the fire in the eyes of someone who’s looking to prove themselves, mano-a-mano!

The two competitors slowly close the gap between each other, eyeing each other up. Calypso looks excited for the match, eager to show Vaughn what for, whereas the Supercontinental Champion keeps a strong poker face. Calypso and Vaughn look to move in, and it looks like we’re about to be getting… a LOCK UUUUUUUP-

No! Vaughn immediately dives underneath Calypso’s incoming arm, moving past and instead looking at the crowd as he coolly tries to shush the incoming boos. Calypso looks more than a little miffed about things, turning around and seeing Vaughn keeping patient with things.

PC: A bit of mind games here from our Supercontinental Champion…

HHC: He’s deciding how he wants this to go! The Champ’s dictating the pace, and Calypso can’t let that happen if he wants to win!

Trying to keep a handle on his emotions, Calypso gets Vaughn’s attention, trying to look for another lock-up! The two approach in the center of the ring, and here we go! LOOOOOOOOCK-UUUUUUUUUU-

Vaughn ducks again! He keeps his cool and composed face as he looks at the fans, but that leaves him to being blindsided from behind by Calypso! Sharp blow to the back sends Vaughn onto one knee, and Calypso starts hammering away with lefts and rights to the face!

PC: Calypso is a red-hot house of fire right now! Are you seeing this, HHC? He’s showing Vaughn exactly why he deserves to be here!

HHC: Yeah, and Vaughn’s gotta do something about this, stat! He’s taking way too much damage right now! At least give as good as you’re getting!

Vaughn comes back to life, using his scrappy size to move out of the way, circling around Calypso as the challenger tries to keep up! Calypso turns around - only to eat a STIFF right uppercut from Vaughn! Calypso holds his sore jaw, allowing Vaughn to push him into the ropes! Calypso on the rebound now as Vaughn darts in! He twists and turns around his body - TILT-A-WHIRL ARM DRAG!

Calypso goes practically flying across the ring, landing right by the ropes! He looks a little out of sorts right now, trying his best to just shake out the cobwebs! Vaughn though is sporting a smirk as he notes Calypso’s position, before springing into action! He runs the ropes -

PC: Vaughn looking to tell Calypso to Get Out of His Ring! Trying to dropkick him out-

BUT CALYPSO MANAGES TO GET UP AND AVOID THE DROPKICK AT THE LAST MOMENT WITH A WELL-PLACED DODGE!

PC: -BUT THE CHALLENGER HAS TOO MUCH FIGHT STILL!

Vaughn’s momentum goes against him here, as he slides under the rope thanks to his speed and lands only a little awkwardly outside as he managed to adjust himself well enough.

PC: This could be the chance Calypso needs to really get in the driver’s seat now!

HHC: And that’s a chance he’s not going to be wasting - LOOK OUT!

VAUGHN TURNS AROUND ONLY TO EAT A BASEBALL SLIDE TO THE FACE! He gets sent into the ringside area properly now, his body landing harshly against the barricade!

HHC: So… I guess this means here that Calypso told Vaughn to Get Out of His Ring?

PC: Looks like it… but in this case, being outside of the ring is a blessing in disguise! Remember, at the top of the ramp is where that scissor ramp is at!

Calypso realizes this fact too, now taking this time to also head out of the ring to try and inflict more damage before going for the gold. He reaches over to grab at Vaughn, trying for something, BUT THE CHAMP SPRINGS TO LIFE! He uses his weight to push forward, taking Calypso by surprise and BASHING HIS BACK INTO THE RING APRON!

PC: Calypso with a nasty impact against the apron there! Hardest part of the ring and he’s sure feeling the pain right now! But it looks like Vaughn isn’t done-

Indeed he isn’t, as he grabs Calypso into a front facelock, before using the ring apron to hit a TORNADO DDT! Calypso’s head bounces off the ring mat as he looks dazed and stunned!

HHC: Big time counter by the champ, staying in this! We’ve only just begun, and it looks like Calypso’s just fighting to stay in here!

Calypso reaches out to the barricade, using it to gingerly pull himself up onto his feet. But he’s slow, trying to get his balance back, trying to be careful here. Better to take your time rather than slip and fall from going too fast…

Vaughn sees this though! Again he goes back into action, hopping onto the ring apron, and sizing up his target… AND HITS A MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSILE DROOOOOOOOOOPKICK!

PC: AND A HARD SHOT FROM THE CHAMPION! CALYPSO’S FACE JUST BOUNCED OFF OF THE GUARDRAIL!

Flashes of crimson can be seen all over the area as Calypso, through glassy eyes and only a somewhat rising chest, looks back at the camera as the true scope of the damage is revealed. His face in particular was bashed against the metal, and his face practically exploded. His nose is almost assuredly as broken as it is bloody, and he’s reaching out into his swirling sight to try and grab at Vaughn.

Vaughn, however, doesn’t seem to care. Smirking at the sight of the broken Calypso, he merely shrugs, before walking away out of ringside and starting over to the ramp as he merely ignores the roars of boos coming his way from the fans!

HHC: I think… that this might be game, set and match already…

PC: You might be right… Calypso looks like he’s in a bad way right now.

Vaughn’s taking his time as he walks up the ramp, wiping off the building sweat that was on his forehead. He takes a deep breath, noticing the raised scissor ramp that’s off to the side. He has to look high into the air now though, just to see the looming title belt.

HHC: Wow… look at it! That belt has to be thirty feet up in the air! That’s going to be a long wait as it’s going up…

PC: That doesn’t change the facts though, H… No matter what, they’re going to have to endure that long ascent if it means they can claim the gold at the end of the day.

Vaughn presses the switch at the bottom to have the rail come down, and after a long while, it finally arrives docked. The fans’ boos are only growing louder as Vaughn triumphantly steps on, coming over to the panel at the corner and have it raise him high in the air.

The lift is beginning to ascend.

With outstretched arms, Vaughn soaks in the environment, eager to claim what is rightfully his. His gold. Rather suspect, however, is the fact that the boos are starting to quiet.

The lift is nearing the championship belt.

Vaughn reaches his arms out, not realizing that the boos are starting to become cheers, looking to grab onto the belt… as the lift is stalled!

Vaughn’s face pales, looking over the railing to see that CALYPSO HAS MADE IT TO THE RAMP! HE MANAGED TO PRESS THE E-STOP BUTTON TO STOP THE ASCENT, FORCING VAUGHN TO HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS!

HHC: The champ’s irate! Calypso came out of nowhere and stopped an early victory!

PC: He can’t let this get in the way though! Vaughn was so close to victory, he just has to navigate this carefully - AND I DON’T THINK THAT’S NECESSARILY CAREFUL-!

HHC: LOOK OUT, CALYPSO!

PETER VAUGHN DIVES OFF OF THE LIFT TO TAKE OUT CALYPSO WITH A DIVING BODY PRESS! THE FANS ARE ELECTRIC RIGHT NOW AS THEY’RE TRYING TO CHANT FOR CALYPSO TO GET BACK UP! BOTH GUYS ARE DOWN!

PC: BODY AND SOUL AT RISK FOR THE GOLD! PETER VAUGHN IS SPARING NO EXPENSE HERE!

HHC: As it should be! Vaughn will do anything to win, anything to reach those former heights he was at!

And speaking of… Peter Vaughn is the first to stir, regaining his broken vision as he looks out over the ramp. The raised scissor ramp is still staring quietly at the two, looking for someone to do something.

And so, something Vaughn tries to do as he drags himself up, moving over to the control panel. He’s practically dragging himself there, still woozy from the fall, but he presses the button to let the lift fall. But as it does, HE GETS KNEED IN THE BACK OF HIS SKULL INTO THE CONTROLS AT THE BOTTOM!

CALYPSO IS UP! HIS OWN BLOODY FACE IS RUN RAGGED, STARING AT VAUGHN WITH A FIRE IN HIS EYES! VAUGHN LOOKS SHOCKED AS HIS FACE PALES!

PC: THIS IS UNREAL! HOW IS CALYPSO EVEN MOVING?!

HHC: I told you, PC! It’s the fire in his eyes! The raging spirit that cannot be quelled! Calypso is looking now more than ever to prove himself here tonight!

Calypso pulls Vaughn up onto his feet, hitting a sharp knee to the gut, followed by a reverse neckbreaker! Vaughn hits the metal ramp hard, holding onto his back as he’s trying to collect himself. Calypso’s taking his time too, but he sees Vaughn pulling himself up using the lift and leaning on it as it now sits docked down low.

CALYPSO TAKES THIS MOMENT THOUGH TO RUN FORWARD AND CRUSH VAUGHN WITH A STINGER SPLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH! VAUGHN GETS DROPPED LIKE A BAD HABIT AS CALYPSO IS FIRED UP!

Knowing he’s going to have to take Vaughn out of the picture entirely if he’s going to win this match, Calypso looks over the stage and sees the production tables and monitors overlooking the action. The crew nearby look through the screens showing the feed and see Calypso staring right back at them! They look over at him, each and every one of them shaking their heads fervently! Calypso waves them aside though as he grabs up Vaughn by the hair!

PC: This isn’t good! Calypso’s looking for the kill shot here, and he might be taking out our entire feed in order to do so! He wants to make sure Vaughn can’t do anything to stop him!

HHC: Winning might as well be a matter of life and death considering what these guys have done to each other…

Calypso now - dragging Vaughn over to the side now! He looks to throw him off - but Vaughn stops himself by planting his feet in time before he goes off! Calypso goes forward to finish the job, but Vaughn stops him with a sharp elbow to the gut! He doubles over as Vaughn follows up with a Sit-out Jawbreaker! Now it’s Calypso’s turn to be dropped as the two keep fighting!

PC: It’s a tug-of-war now… Both sides not willing to give in, both sides risking it all for the sake of a victory!

HHC: It’s all going to come down to one mistake from either side that the other will be able to fully capitalize on at this rate…

Vaughn manages to get to his feet, pulling Calypso up now. Now it’s Vaughn’s turn to notice the production area, and he nods fervently as he gets ready for this! He gets Calypso onto his feet now, looking for an Irish Whip to finish the job!

BUT NOW IT’S CALYPSO’S TURN TO RESIST! HE’S KEEPING HIS WEIGHT LOW, REFUSING TO BE PUSHED FORWARD! Vaughn is gritting his teeth, trying everything he can to move Calypso forward, but the challenger has half a foot over him! Vaughn isn’t going to be able to do it!

CALYPSO PULLS VAUGHN FORWARD INTO HIM! CALYPSO TRIES FOR A EUROPEAN UPPERCUT - BUT VAUGHN DUCKS! VAUGHN TAKES THE BACK! TAKES THE WRIST! PULLS HIM AROUND RIPCORD STYLE - ONLY TO JUMP UP AND HIT HIM WITH A DDT!

PC: KEY HOLDER! KEY HOLDER! Vaughn’s the one now trying to finish this! He’s set up to so many victories with that lethal maneuver!

HHC: Calypso put up a good fight, but this has to be all she wrote!

Vaughn pulls up Calypso’s limp frame, a sadistic smile on his face as he now has them both leaning on the edge.

HE’S TRYING TO HIT THE REVENGED OFF THE SIDE OF THE STAGE!

PC: NO! NO! NO! I DON’T CARE WHO’S DOING THAT - SENDING YOURSELF OVER WITH YOUR OPPONENT ON A FALL LIKE THAT IS CRAZY! VAUGHN’S NOT ONLY GOING TO KILL CALYPSO, HE’S GOING TO BE KILLING HIMSELF TOO!

HHC: IT’S A MATTER OF SECURING THE KILL! VAUGHN’S CRAZY, BUT THOSE EYES! HE’S CAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING! IF IT WOULDN’T BE THIS, WHAT WOULD IT BE?!

VAUGHN LEAPS!

BUT CALYPSO PLANTS HIS FEET!

THE CROWD IS GOING CRAZY AS VAUGHN HAS HIMSELF PRACTICALLY AS A BACKPACK RIGHT NOW WITH CALYPSO REFUSING TO FALL! HE SHAKES HIS HEAD WITH VIGOR, ASSURING HIMSELF HE WILL NOT GO DOWN!

HE THROWS AN ELBOW TO THE SIDE! AND ANOTHER! AND ANOTHER! VAUGHN IS TAKING HARD SHOTS RIGHT NOW, LETTING GO AND LOOKING DAZED AS CALYPSO TURNS AROUND TO HIT A EUROPEAN UPPERCUT! VAUGHN IS WOBBLING-

CALYPSONATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

PETER VAUGHN GETS HIT WITH THE CALYPSONATOR AND SLOWLY FALLS OFF THE RAMP INTO THE PRODUCTION STATION!

A small explosion of dying, vomiting sparks sputter out. The power in the arena stutters. And then, the TV feed drops to blackness.

Nothing can be seen. Nothing can be heard.

And so it remains.

Ten seconds.

Fifteen seconds.

Thirty seconds of darkness.

What’s going on? Who’s winning?

Those who flip through the channels can confidently say their TVs are still working right, so with bated breaths, they flip back to Warfare…

Forty-five seconds of darkness.

Fifty seconds.

And so, right before the one minute mark, the feed manages to come back to life, showing Calypso crawling on the ramp, trying his best to make it to the lift. The fans are still going crazy, cheering their hearts out for the unlikely hero.

PC: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen, and sorry for the technical difficulties! I’m told our feeds are back up and running after the hit we took from Peter Vaughn’s massive fall, and right now… I think we’re about to be looking at a new Supercontinental Champion!

HHC: Part of me still can’t believe that just happened… but it’s like I said! It came down to just… one… single… mistake between them. And right now, it looks like Calypso is going to be the one reaping the benefits!

Calypso drags his broken body onto the lift, pressing on the control panel to slowly bring him up. As the lift ascends, he watches the swinging title belt with wide eyes, knowing it’s only a matter of time.

It’s only a matter of time.

Nothing’s going to get in his way now.

Once he grabs the gold, this will all be over. All he needs to do is wrap his fingers around it…

But before the title belt can come into his grasp, the lift stops and boos start to become heard again. Calypso blinks, before looking down to see what just happened.

PC: PETER VAUGHN CAN STILL MOVE?!

THE CHAMPION IS STILL ALIVE!

WITH A FACE THAT LOOKS LIKE IT’S ABOUT TO FALL OFF FROM EXHAUSTION AT ANY POINT NOW, HE MANAGED TO GRAB A WRENCH AROUND THE PRODUCTION AREA AND THREW IT HARD ENOUGH TO HIT THE E-STOP BUTTON OUT OF DESPERATION! CALYPSO CAN’T EVEN BELIEVE IT!

Knowing he has to get back down, Calypso uses the control panel to get back down towards the ground, shaking his head furiously as he does so. He hops out, looking to hit one more Calypsonator to seal the deal -

- ONLY TO EAT A DESPERATION LOW BLOW BY VAUGHN!

The crowd roars with boos as Vaughn crawls onto the lift as Calypso crumbles to the ground. Vaughn takes the lift upward toward the title! The boos echo out as Vaughn grabs his Supercontinental Championship securing the victory!

WINNER AND STILL SUPERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION: PETER VAUGHN!

Peter holds up the title with a smirk on his face.

PC: “Peter Vaughn is on top of the world! He’s retained a hard-fought battle against Calypso and now he’s ready to shine that pretty piece of platinum over at CCPE HQ!”

HHL: “How many letters in an acronym does one organization really need, Pip?”

PC: “If Chris Page is involved, I say all of the damn things!”

But as Vaughn celebrates atop the ramp’s lift, the lights cut out! Some voices can be heard shouting out amongst the confusion of the situation, everyone knowing the broadcast wasn’t scheduled to end that abruptly. The sound of a cold wind begins to fill the arena, as small embers begin to fall down the X-Tron, a familiar song drones out to fill the stadium as three words fill the screen.

NOTORIOUS NED KAYE

He steps out onto the ramp, making eye contact with the champion before reaching out for a microphone.

PC: “Get that man off the stage! He doesn’t deserve to tarnish Vaughn’s thunder after such a triumphant display from the champion!"

HHL: "With all due respect to Peter, in matches, Ned has the upper hand on him. One win to zilch."

PC: "Sure, but that was multiman, not one-on-one! Plus, the only reason Ned's team won was because our Supercontinental Champion kicked him in the nards!"

HHL: "Quiet! Ned's about to speak!"

Kaye stalks Vaughn with each careful step, The Trilogy member watching over the champ like a hunter observing its prey.

Ned: "You know why I'm here, Peter. You know what I want. You thought you were just gonna do what you did and stick to your little underhanded tricks and fade away to Page's little ivory tower, but it's not that simple. You're going to give me the match I deserve after you desperately went after my crotch just to avoid losing to me. And you know what I'm gonna prove when I get my match?"

Ned begins to approach the champion, worn down from the match, but still looking as eager for a fight as The Notorious One.

Ned: "I'm gonna prove that I'm twice the wrestler and twice the man you are."

Kaye tosses the microphone to the side with an aggressive aura, but he passes by the champ and returns backstage, his eyes glued to Vaughn as he steps backwards. Peter's body begins to look a bit more confident as Ned retreats, clutching his title belt more comfortably as the would-be challenger disappears backstage.

HHL: "Ned's thrown down the gauntlet, but will he be able to get his match? The ball's in Peter's court now!"

PC: "Well, Ned should know what happens when Peter's in charge of his balls! I don't know what he expects except for another swift shutdown!"

HHL: "Regardless of what you think, Pip! We'll find out soon! We'll see you next show, everyone! Goodnight!"

Credits:

GM Team

Charlie

Goth

Gravy

The Bastards

Ned Kaye
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Vaughn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-17-2022, 08:05 PM

Thanks to Calypso for a great war over the past month or so. It's been a wild ride, especially ending things with this match.

[Image: mechanicposter.jpg]

CWF Paramount Champion
GCWA Hardcore Champion
Outsiders Champion (x3)
OCW Craze Champion
OCW World Champion
TPW International Champion (First-Ever) (x2)
PW Valor World Heavyweight Champion
XWF Universal Champion
Level Up Game Genie Winner
XWF Supercontinental Champion
WGWF West Coast Rumble Winner
WGWF World Heavyweight Champion
SCW (Sin City) Roulette Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Vaughn's post:
Ned Kaye (08-18-2022)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-18-2022, 03:42 AM

Well, you called us out.

Bobby sneers.

You got us. Hope it was everything you dreamed of.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Charlie Nickles (08-18-2022)
Dolly Waters Offline
Always.

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-18-2022, 04:02 AM

oh you- Dolly winces between words as a medical official pulls broken shards of glass from her skin -you mean when I called y’all out for a match?

And then you pussy-out, only to jump me and Vita after we got done wrestling tonight?

I guess I never dreamed that you and TK could be a bigger pair of bitches, but it tracks. Because I couldn’t help but notice that you two never got around to accepting our challenge to Relentless either.

I won’t hold my breath… but I also won’t hold back: If a beat down of that degree is triggered by mere words, it’ll be well worth seeing what comes next.

Thx fer’ showing how much you care.
🥰😘🥰
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dolly Waters's post:
Charlie Nickles (08-18-2022), Vita Frickin Valenteen (08-18-2022)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-18-2022, 05:56 AM

Yikers. Did you hear that little girl going off?

Bobby looks wide eyed.

Somebody call the concussion protocol!
Hate Post Like Post
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-18-2022, 06:27 AM

Vita returned to her hotel in the early hours before dawn. She had a large black garbage sack draped over her shoulder. It looked heavy and was slowly dripping blood out of a small pinhole on the bottom. Vita should have bought Hefty, but the corner store only had some cheap foreign brand for twice the price of the name! 

Yes, it had been a long night of vampire rodent hunting for Vita. She needed the blood to recover from the beating handed to her by the nefarious "No Good Bastards" earlier that night. Drinking rat blood is about as BLEH as you would imagine, but she was totally willing to suck a thousand rats dry if that's what it took for her to get The Bastards in the ring. 

Vita stuffed the trash bag into her fridge. She sighed as a big fat rat carcus fell out of the bag and onto the floor. Vita picked it up without any of the usual reservations that one might have in such a situation and stuffed it back into the bag. 

"I'll give you guys a proper burial tomorrow. Unfortunately, I don't have time today. The night isn't long for this world."

Vita closed the refrigerator door and let out a heavy sigh. It's not often that winning feels this bad. Less because of the attack that went down post match, and more because Vita didn't even see it coming. BOB was originally created to derail her career, and while that directive may have ended with the death of Miss Fury, Vita's dealings with the men who still fly that flag have been plenty. She knows them, and how to beat them. All of them. 

Vita climbs into her coffin. The one thought that has remained on her mind all night echoes even now. It was her carelessness that endangered her friend again. It was bad enough that she had rushed headfirst into a botched mission to take down The Fat Cat of Crime that needlessly put Dolly in danger, but to do it again on Warfare?

Vita had taken Sar's lessons to heart and used them to win the Plump Pigeon Tournament, but there was no denying that she had lost focus leading into tonight. She had allowed herself to become too enamoured with The Midnight Dolls becoming a reality, and she allowed her guard to drop on account of it.

As the earliest rays of sun began to creep in through the windows, Vita pulled the lid of her coffin closed with a new thought on her mind. 

"Next Warfare..."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
Charlie Nickles (08-18-2022)