Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
¿Campeon vs Campeona?
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

08-17-2022, 01:49 AM

I heard that Peter Vaughn wanted to set up a campeon vs campeona match, he said that when he was complaining about having to wrestle Calypso instead! 

That's crazy....

Because Peter Vaughn never called ME to try and set anything up! Not sure how Peter Vaughn thought this would happen without telling anyone or asking anyone to book it, but if this is what he's been wanting so bad, then of course I'm down to face him in a match! We're like the exact same size, so that's always a fun gimmick! 

The only problem is, unlike Peter Vaughn, I have places to go and things to do with my title belt! So if Peter Vaughn can get his friends in upper management to sign off on this being my second defense (the ones who signed off on him defending against Calypso x2), then I think we might have ourselves the headliner for the very next Warfare!

Let me know what you wanna do, Peter Vaughn! But like, hombre, actually let me know! Don't say you want a campeon vs campeona match in your promos, and then never try to make it happen! 

Let's go amigo! 

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Latina Submission Machina's post:
Charlie Nickles (08-17-2022)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-17-2022, 02:34 PM

Mastermind holds up his Anarchy belt.

"I'm a champion, just saying like,"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mastermind's post:
Charlie Nickles (08-17-2022)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-17-2022, 02:53 PM

(08-17-2022, 02:34 PM)Mastermind Said: Mastermind holds up his Anarchy belt.

Gravy pops in and places his right index finger against MM's lips!

Mindy, hold that thought! I need to borrow Doug for something a couple of days ago!

Before anyone can question that, Gravy and MM's personal camera man vanish, seemingly into thin air! 

Like Batman!
Hate Post Like Post
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

08-17-2022, 08:05 PM

(08-17-2022, 02:34 PM)Mastermind Said: Mastermind holds up his Anarchy belt.

Peter Vaughn lied in his last promo and said he was looking to wrestle you and looking to wrestle me. 

But I called him out on that, and now he's nowhere to be found! 

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA! Vaughn wants to flex like he's a big tough guy in his speeches, and then when we call his card he folds that hand! 

So sure, Mastermind! I'll wrestle you Campeon vs Campeona! Let's do this on the next Anarchy! Text Vinnie Lane!
Hate Post Like Post