Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Catching up Pt. 3 (RP 3)
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

07-08-2013, 09:51 AM

On the Previous episode...Alex, Chris, and Tyler all escaped the sewer system only to find themselves in the middle of nowhere. They walked through a filed of grass for a little more than an hour until they finally made it to a road. Tyler got mad like usual and stormed off In the other direction. Alex and Chris stood their ground and waited for anyone to pull over. Finally a man that weirdly looks like Alex by the name of Oliver Queen pulled over and asked them where they needed to go and let them hop in. He drove them both to Pittsburgh and when they got their Oliver told Alex that he is the Green Arrow. Alex and Chris then went to their houses and got ready for the trip to Seattle.

Alex is listening to the Radio on his car ride to the airport

ahhh, gotta love Iron Maiden...

Alex then arrives at the airport and see's Chris pulling up to the Parking lot as well.

Hey! Chris! hey man, are you ready to get on the plane? or do you want to buy some snacks before we have to get on the plane?

I'm good, Let's just get this over with... By the way, I'm kinda, you see...I get Airplane sick.

Oh god...You're serious?! Just don't be throwing up all over me got it?

Yeah, yeah, No promises though. Just kidding! Let's go find Oliver first.

Oh yeah, We have to go find Oliver.

an arrow with a note attached to it goes straight into the ground in front of them both. Alex takes the note off and reads it.

"You two go to the back of the building, I wouldn't want you two to be wasting any money." So we're getting on the plane for free?

He's going to make us sit in the storage thingy isn't he?

Let's hope he doesn't!

Alex and Chris walk to the back of the building where Oliver was waiting.

You two need to hop into this area! The plane leaves in fifteen minutes so hurry up and get comfortable, as much as possible.

THE DOG KENNEL!?

Shut up, don't rile up the dogs...Scoot over I need to get in here too.

I think I would've been better in the storage...

The plane started to move, and in minutes the plane was in the air.

Hey Bone? how ya doin? Want some tea?

Nigga fuck yo tea!

WIll you both please shut up and stop reenacting stupid Vines.

We're just trying to have fun and keep ourselves entertained.

Well be quiet about it then, I'm sharpening my arrows.

ugh! these dogs do nothing but fucking stare!

many boring hours later...

Wake up you two. We're in Seattle.

Really? hell yeah! I'm never getting on a plane again...

All three of them slip out of the dog kennel In a hurry and sneak out of the airport

Ok now we have to go to the closest hotel and rent a room and set up our base of operations in there. Got it?

Sure.Yeah.

They all walk to the nearest hotel and ask for a room and if they knew where the nearest car rental place was. Alex, Chris, and Oliver walked into their new room and started to set stuff down and started to plan stuff out.

Ok here's the plan, Chris you're going to go rent a decent car got it? good and for you Alex you're going to go buy you two a good bow and arrow set. I don't care if you don't know how to use it. You two are not going to be using guns for this. I will be locating the needle and looking for alternate routes up to the top. WE only have until tomorrow morning so hurry up.

All three of them rushed out of the hotel to go do their task.

Alex Walked up to the weapon dealer.

Hey good sir I need to buy Two Bow's.

two hundred dollars my man.

Are you kidding me? Why are the bows two hundred dollars?! it's not like I'm buying a gun! Ok ya know what I'm going to tell you why I need them. Well. This lunatic is threatening to blow up the needle tomorrow morning and me and my friends are going to stop him and two other guys who are trying to rule the world. We need these bows to stop that from happening.

Two hundred Dollars.

Alex Punch's the guy in the nose and jumps behind the counter and beats the shit out of him until he was unconscious.

Fuck yeah, Free bows!

Alex then walked over to the car rental place to see how Chris was doing.

You have to listen! just let us rent this god damn car you money grabbing son of a bitch!

I can see you're doing good.

This asshole won't listen to fucking reason!

I just can't let you rent the car if you don't have the money i'm sorry honey.

Fuck you! You fucking Homosexual C...

Chris, Calm down.

We got dis.We got dis.

To be continued

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post