Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
The road too the UFO Title Match
Hunter Moore Offline
"PT Makes You Sexy"

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-08-2013, 01:46 PM

(Hunter has been getting used to the way things work around the locker room. Nothing is getting stolen and he made a new friends. The PPV is just around the corner so hunter has been training hard waking up at 0400 to workout then just going hard until the day is over he is.... ready for this match)

Hey man I got something to show ya come on by my house when you can.

I wonder what it is this time I guess I can take a break I don't want to overwork myself...

HEY! Im glad you came ok so remember that guy you knocked out the other day?

Yeah It took me less then 4 minutes and he was done for

Well the owner of the gym was there at the time and btw he is a former heavyweight champion! And he wants to talk to you about a training schedule! This is great a former champion helping you, he wants you too meat him at red lobster tonight around 20:00

Jeez does he want too train me or date me? I hope he doesn't think im going too pay cause he invited me

Just be there...This is a really great thing well I got too go to my actually job ill see ya later

Yup see ya

(Hunter is now in the restaurant with the former heavyweight champion Ken shamrock)

Woah Ken shamrock I was told the owner of the gym was big but not this big!

Alright I asked you too come because that match you had a while back was great you've got some real talent but I could see where you were bad.

I haven't been really trained by any big names I have my buddy Christian and then the stuff I learned in the army. Well I did have a good wrestling career in high school I also did karate so that's where I get most of my knowledge from

And that's where your talent comes from

I wouldn't say its natural talent I worked hard in my life too become a good fighter I started from the bottom

I see I see and you said you were in the army what did you do?

I was first infantry then I qualified for airborne and ranger school passed then was a ranger for the rest of my time in

Got any cool war stories?

A few but im touching on those your gonna have too buy me a lot more drinks before that happens bud

Well then lets get drinking

(Hunter and Ken finish there talk and part there ways, when hunter gets home however he finds his day isn't over yet, his friend Christian got attacked from out of nowhere and he is laid on hunters couch bloody and broken)

CHRISTIAN! Fuck fuck FUCK! (Hunter checks his pulse he is breathing but doesn't look good he finds a note in Christians pocket saying.... Hunter Moore or as I knew you Sgt 1st Class Moore. You never knew my name but you sure do know my face think back to Korengal Valley remember that man with the bullet in his right collar bone? There ya go now you remember me. You and your "Rangers" said you couldn't safe me you didn't have time and left me there! I wasn't doing any harm but your friend Christian decided I was a threat because I couldn't understand what you and your team were saying! Luckily there were more troops that passed by and helped me. Iv been waiting for my revenge on you stupid Americans. First was Christian then its all your other friends then after you felt the pain I did its your turn. Oh and check you bedroom its not fun having strangers rip through your house.

DAMIT! I thought I was done with this SHIT! (While hunter is throwing things and cursing Christian wakes)

Hunter is that you?

CHRISTIAN! Remember that little towel head fuck from Korengal Valley?

Yeah the guy who raised his weapon and wouldn't listen to us

He is the motherfucker who did this too you

WHAT!? How did he find where we are?

Not sure yet but you bet your ass im gonna find out where he is and finish him

(Christian reads the letter and gives the same reaction hunter a friend come over and help patch Christian up. Now its been 2 days sense the attack he meant back up with Ken at the gym in a very angry mood)

HUNTER! You ready to start training?

I cant today I stopped in too tell you I don't think this wrestling thing is gonna workout?

woah woah woah where is this coming from?

Christian was attacked by someone we thought we got rid of back in are army days

Like a terrorist?

Don't worry about it

NO! Im gonna worry about if it stops you from fighting... How about this you can take a few days off and think about things

.......Alright... Ill do that no promises ill come back

(Hunter returns home and another day passes by without him knowing where this enemy of his is..................)

[Image: HunterTHEHunted_zps91958aea.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post