Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
The Origin of Destruction (Tag Team RP 1)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

07-08-2013, 08:52 AM

(camera feed on)

(the camera is panned out to show that we are in an old gymnasium, we go around the gymnasium and see pictures of The Undertaker training various wrestlers and a banner that says Mark Callaway Wrestling Academy)

(camera feed off briefly)

(camera feed on)

(We are in the ring and see Andrew Morrison in his trademark black hoodie and jeans in the middle of the ring, and Alexandra Callaway in cargo jeans and a fitted black top sitting on the top turnbuckle)

This is where it all began..this is where I learned most everything I know, from one of the greatest in our industry. This is where I learned how to channel my ruthlessness, to channel my rage...

This is also where I was privileged to meet this young lady to my upper right on the turnbuckle, Miss Alexandra Callaway, the daughter of the Undertaker, Mark Callaway. You see, me and Alexandra go way back in this business. I must say we have a lot in common. Both fearless, both vicious, both willing to do just about anything to whoever is placed in front of us

(smirks)

That is why I asked her to be my tag team partner, as it seems that an old "friend" of mine, ol' Johnny Boy JTC has decided that he wants to go another round and that he is bringing his partner, in every sense of the word, in Michelle Cross to the fold. So I found it was only fair that I bring a dear old friend of mine who is always dying to cause some hell and destruction to even up the score and make this a tag team match.

Johnny, Michelle, I know that much has been said and done between all of us. All of that is in the past.,what matters is here, now and the future. Here? This is where destruction was born, and Now? This is when two forces brought together through the Prince of Darkness decided that they were going to team together to focus on a common goal. The Future? To achieve that goal, which is to destroy everything set in our path, and the first thing set there is you Johnnyboy and Michelle. No hard feelings, its just business (smirks) and come Saturday at Leap of Faith, business WILL be taken care of and me and Alexandra will leave you both laid out in the middle of that ring and will walk out of Leap of Faith victorious.

(camera feed off)

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Christine Nash (07-08-2013)