Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today's Your Day
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-13-2022, 07:45 AM

[Image: barberpole.gif]

Today's the day.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Theo Pryce (08-13-2022)
SavannahKnightley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-13-2022, 08:25 AM

You are finally going to get a haircut that is more this century?

[Image: savannah.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-13-2022, 09:53 AM

You are right. 

Today is the day you lose to a woman AGAIN
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-13-2022, 10:04 AM

(08-13-2022, 08:25 AM)SavannahKnightley Said: You are finally going to get a haircut that is more this century?

I'm not a fashionista, I'm a violence fueled Bastard. Kinda explains the difference between our careers, doncha think?

Also, considering Jenny to be a woman should insult women.
Hate Post Like Post
SavannahKnightley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-13-2022, 10:31 AM

(08-13-2022, 10:04 AM)Bobby Bourbon Said:
(08-13-2022, 08:25 AM)SavannahKnightley Said: You are finally going to get a haircut that is more this century?

I'm not a fashionista, I'm a violence fueled Bastard. Kinda explains the difference between our careers, doncha think?

Also, considering Jenny to be a woman should insult women.

You're right I don't like riding people's coattails. If it wasn't for your buddies here would you even matter anymore? You might have been scary when you still weigh 600lbs, but skinny you just isn't the same.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes SavannahKnightley's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (08-13-2022)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-13-2022, 10:49 AM

Woah big dog. Just because I have friends and, well, nobody knows you doesn't mean you gotta feel jealous.

Bobby points at the camera.

You can, you know, put your money where your mouth is, and meet me at Savage. Pretty sure you could use the haircut.
Hate Post Like Post