Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I Just Want To Get Laid
SavannahKnightley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

08-12-2022, 10:54 PM

My Anarchy match just ended and while it wasn’t my best match, which I figured was going to be the case with everything going on, it did feel amazing to be back in front of those fans. Now that my match is over, I think it is time to head to the locker room to shower and get ready to hit the clubs for a few hours to find myself a nice Puerto Rican Papi to rock my world before heading to the airport to catch my flight to Los Angeles in the morning. I was just about to turn into the woman's locker room when I heard someone beside me call out my name.

Miss Knightley, can I trouble you for a few moments of your time?

I turn around to see who it was calling me and standing a few feet was none other than XWF reporter and pain in the ass Steve Sayors. Don’t get me wrong I don’t mind Sayors but he can get annoying at times, and honestly, I am not really in the mood to have a long dragged-out interview.

I’m really tired Steve, can this wait till another time?

You can tell from Sayors face that he wasn’t ready to take no as an answer as he continues to walk toward me, part of me just wanted to run away.

I promise just a few questions.

Before I even have a chance to answer him his cameraman is already setting his camera up, so part of me doesn’t want to be the bitch and say no.

Fine but we have to make this quick.

Sayors turns towards his cameraman who as I said was already setting up the camera and within seconds gave Sayors the thumbs up that he was ready. Sayors first question caught me off guard as I haven’t really talked to anyone but my family doctor, XWF medical staff, and Chasm about the effects I was suffering from Covid still.

I heard you are still feeling some effects from the Covid virus and that doctors have told you that these symptoms should heal themselves but could take months or even years.

I just stood there stunned as I figured Sayors was going to ask me questions about how I was feeling but I didn’t expect him to come straight out like that with something I wasn’t really ready to talk about with anyone but the doctors.

Where the hell did you hear that from?

You can see on Sayors face that he is proud that he was able to shock me and that his information was correct. 

I wouldn’t be good at my job if I outed all my informants. So, is it true, that you are still feeling some effects of the Covid virus, even a month after catching the virus?

I really didn’t want to talk about it or have people know right now as I didn’t want them to see it as a weakness, as something that would hold me back or could be seen as an excuse if I start to lose, but now that Sayors have broken the story I rather the information about it comes from me than god knows who.

I don’t know how or who told you that but I guess there is no point in trying to keep it a secret but, yes, I had some scar tissue form on my lungs from the virus, which causes me not to be able to catch my breath fully.

I just hope that now that everyone knows that it doesn’t come back and bite me in the ass

Aren’t you worried that might interfere with your matches and make you a liability to the XWF?

For fuck sake Steve this question was the exact reason I didn’t want this to be known. Why didn’t I just tell Steve to fuck off or even better just pretend I didn’t hear him when he called my name and just continue walking to the locker room. Too late now and I might as well just answer his questions as quickly as possible and get this over with.

Sure, I would be lying if I said it didn’t worry me some but I have talked to both my personal and XWF doctors about it and they all said the same thing that it isn’t serious enough to keep me on the shelf and that as long as I keep an eye on it and follow up with XWF doctors that I am fine to wrestle.

How did you feel during your match tonight?

I cannot let Steve know that it bothered me a fair bit during my first match back because I am hoping that the more matches I have the better it will get, but I know I cannot play it off like it didn’t bother me at all.

For the most part, I felt great and while there were a few times that I could tell it was bothering me, just taking a moment to feel the energy of the fans the pain passed within seconds.

Well if I didn’t know about it, I wouldn’t be able to tell you were having any issues other than a little bit of ring rust.

I don’t know if Sayors is just trying to make me feel better after he pretty much outed me or if you couldn’t notice those few seconds break, I needed to take.

Thanks, so do you have any other questions, or are we done here?

Just a couple more if that is all right with you?

I knew that was going to be his answer and if I wasn’t so tired and not wanted to come off as a bitch I would have just ended it there and maybe I should have.

Sure, just make it quick as I want to go shower, get changed, and head back to the hotel to try and get hopefully a little sleep before I have to head to the airport.

That’s right you have a match on Saturday against a fellow returnee Ash Quinn.

Come on Sayors you knew about my scar tissue on my lungs but forgot I had agreed to a match at Savage

Do you think it was smart to jump into another match so soon as you just wrestling a hard-fought match tonight?

Sayors is not wrong part of me has been wondering if maybe I should have just stuck to the light schedule of Anarchy for a while to get back into the swing of being on the road and wrestling again, but I also knew that if I did that then I wouldn’t really improve my standing any.

I knew when I agreed to a match on Savage that I would be wrestling twice in three days and on little to no sleep with travel and everything but I felt that it was needed and that I owed it to the fans for letting them down. I told myself after I beat Vita that I was done being just some low-level talent that might get a win once in a blue moon and be a talent that people talk about, a talent that the fans are glad to get behind, and someone that the fans would be proud to see win a title here in the XWF.

I think me saying that I wanted to be part of the XWF title picture caught Sayors off guard as titles were never really that important to me and I was just having fun wrestling my matches and not caring if I won or lose. 

Do you have a title in mind that you want to go after or are you just going to just leave it up to management to give you a title shot when they feel you deserve it?

If I had to pick a title right now that I would love to hold, I think it would be the Anarchy Championship.

That’s right I would love the chance to face the man that I still feel I let down, hell my record against people that I have idolized is currently 1-0 so you never know.

The man that was going to be your captain at War Games, Mastermind is the current Anarchy Champion. Does that mean you feel that you have what it takes to beat him?

I look up to Mastermind a lot, when he selected me for War Machine it was one of the best moments of my career and I was really looking forward to teaming with him at War Games, so it would be an honor to get the chance to face him at some point but right now I can’t think about that too much as right now I am not close to being ready and need to get a few more wins under my belt. So, my focus is on Ash Quinn and beating her at Savage.

I think Sayors could see from the look on my face that I was ready for this interview to be over, but since we hadn’t really talked any about my upcoming match he knew he had to at least ask me one question or give me the chance to talk about the match before he called it a night.

Well before I let you go; do you have any words for Ash Quinn?

I really don’t know anything about Quinn and was really hoping she would have put up a promo before me so that I at least had something.

Ash, I don’t know if I was just not around when you were here before as I don’t remember you at all, which makes this match more interesting as I don’t really have a lot to work with, like the ability to go watch past matches or the ability to hear any of your past promos, so I have to go into our match more or less ready for anything.  Ok I do know that you are rather attractive and that while I know dying my hair like you wouldn’t look good on me, you manage to make it work, so I guess you have that going for you.

Since I really don’t know Quinn and I am starting to get really tired I decided to leave it short and sweet and just leave it at that.

You know what Steve I am exhausted and this has already gone on longer than I had hoped so I think I am going to call it a day.

Well, thank you for your time. It is good to see you back and good luck with your match against Ash Quinn tomorrow night.

With that Sayors turns around and again signals his cameraman that we are done and that he can start packing up. Sayors extends his hand for me to shake but instead, I just gave Sayors one of those fake smiles that you give someone when you just want them to shut up and go away.

Thanks.

With that, I turn and head into the locker room as I just want to shower, get to my hotel, and maybe depending on what time it is go see if I can find an XWF groupie at the bar as it has been longer than I like since I have gotten laid and as everyone knows sex is a great stress reliever and after everything that has happened tonight that is just what the doctor ordered before I bother to worry too much about my match at Savage.

So Ash like I told Sayors I know really nothing about you other than you are a returning talent. I tried to look you up on Google and couldn't find much other than that you and I are roughly the same size, which is pretty cool as usually, I have to wrestle people that are a lot taller and heavier than me, so it is nice to get in the ring with someone that is only a few inches taller. It also said that you have a little bit of a crazy side or as you wrote it just a bit psycho but you can be easily distracted. So does that mean if I flashed you my tits that might give me the advantage? Because I totally would be fine with that, I don't know if you swing that way but if you do I totally would love to take you out for a drink after our match win or lose as it would be nice to know more about you than this. So Ash tomorrow night we both are making returns just sadly for you your return is going to be just like your career here in the XWF and easily forgotten when I beat you. I hope we can still be friends as I do really love your hair. 

[Image: savannah.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like SavannahKnightley's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-13-2022), Dolly Waters (08-13-2022)