Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 11:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Insert Title Here (RP 1)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

07-08-2013, 09:53 AM

Act 1: Starting from Scratch

Who Remembers Times, Anyway?

Albany, New York

If He Were Still Alive, He Would Remember The Date...

The once abandoned warehouse that Jeffery Heiman had purchased days ago was now bustling, not with workers, but with five of his college aged associates. The group is busy moving desks and other pieces of furniture into the second floor office that already had tinted black windows. Secrecy was a virtue in their business, protection via anonymity. Because let's face it, who would expect that a group of twenty something "communists" would be covering up a multimillion dollar drug ring?

Why didn't anyone? It would've made the inevitable split a lot less violent and heartbreaking...

The last desk was being nestled into a corner, when one of the movers notices the man pacing back and forth by the door. A nervous look superglued to his face, his arms shaking, twitching almost. The man moving the desk drops it into place and walks over to the man, who seems oblivious to anything else going on in the room.

"Hey Jonny, what's wrong?"

The man, Jonny as he was referred to, is jolted back into reality with that sentence. His eyes dart up from the floor, looking into the face of the man who showed concern to him. He opens his mouth to speak, the words leaving his mouth in a rushed, anxious tone.

"I uh, I'll tell you all when we're done moving in..."

The blonde haired man who initially walked up to Jonny just looks at him questioningly. He opens his mouth to talk, but he gets cut off by a more familiar face and voice walking up next to him.

"We are finished moving everything in, ]

Jonny nervously chuckles, and cracks his knuckles. His eyes dart around the room to make sure Luca wasn't just messing with him, and when he saw everything in place, you could almost hear his heart drop to the floor. Coughing, he tries to choke out the words, but they just won't come out.

"What the fuck's wrong, man?"

No response, just more coughing escapes Jonathon's mouth. The other two in the office rush over to him, looking as worried as the blonde haired man. Luca on the other hand was calm, almost as if he knew what was wrong already.

"Dammit! What's the matter?!"

Finally, Jonny's able to get the words out between coughs and gags.

"I relapsed."

Three of the four others in the room's jaws dropped to the floor. Luca still looked as calm he did earlier, although poorly hidden behind the demeanor is an overwhelming sense of concern for his friend.

"You were clean for six months! What made you throw that away?"

Jonathon couldn't even speak at this point. The feeling made him sick to his stomach, the slightest opening of his mouth and he'd likely vomit. Tears welled up in the corners of his eyes, and he slams his head back down on the desk nearby to shut out the people in the room.

The blonde haired man turned to Luca, angrily forming his hand into a fist. He yanked Luca by his shirt collar and pulled back his fist.

"How could you not tell us this?!"

Luca couldn't help but laugh at the man's question, which caused him to pull his fist back further.

[red]"Calm down, Kyle! I couldn't tell you because I didn't even know! "

Kyle's fist slams down on the desk that Jonathon was hiding his head on. Luca continues to laugh, not only at the man who almost punched him that hard's anger, but also Jonathon's face when the the impact happened. Suddenly, someone behind him had slapped him in the back of his head! He spun around to see which of the two others it was, and got caught with a slap to the face immediately.

"Why do you have to be such a dick about it?"

The irony was astounding there, she wanted to know why he was such a dick after slapping him twice to get his attention? Well, Luca certainly wasn't going to disappoint with his answer.

"Because he brought the addiction on himself, it's not like someone held him at gunpoint and forced him to snort a line of coke."

"Oh right, I forgot you were Mr. fucking Perfect and don't do anything wrong!"

"So, you're going to villainize me for not doing anything harder than alcohol? That's what this is about? Real cool, guys."

The last guy to remain silent finally broke his silence after that last comment. Nari stepped between the engaged couple and pushed them away from each other, laughing at their petty argument.

"You guys aren't married yet! Seriously though, we need to focus on helping Jonny. Arguing amongst ourselves isn't going to do that at all."

And just like that, another argument was resolved with Nari's words of wisdom. Luca and Victoria turned from each other to Jonny, every single person in the room busy focusing on a way to help him maintain sobriety.

However, that's enough about the past for one sitting. Shall we return to the present, to see what Luca's up to right now? I think we shall...

Act 2: What to Talk About...

There's no scene this time, it appears as though Luca went back to using his old tape recorder for this promo. Here's hoping that it doesn't completely die this time.

"So, the time draws near to when I meet my good friend and fellow member of the ruling class in this company, John Madison, in the ring. May I just say one thing to all of you shitheads who're whining like Gilly is that we're going to make a mockery of this event, the crown, and the entire XWF on Saturday?

Stop being so shocked! I said that was going to happen day fucking one when I was getting ready for the match that I won my Wild Card at, so if the shock hasn't really set in yet, you might need to reevaluate yourself.

I mean, it's not like any of you were going to get a shot at the crown in the first place.

Madison and kept on trying to get Wild Card Weekend cancelled for weeks until I stepped up and actually beat CM Punk and John Austin. That's right, the guy who prides himself on being the guy who steals wins out from under people won something fairly. However, there's a bigger story than that one brewing that everyone was so stupid as to not see.

After I won that Briefcase, after I EARNED my place in the Main Event, Maddy and just up and stopped their crusade to end the event. Now, why do you think that was?

Oh right, because I was the only man with a shot of winning then and there! BEFORE Madison was the ref.

BEFORE Gilly got hurt.

During the time Heironeous was and still is a cunt.

I was the only viable option to win because I'm that good. Take notes everyone, this is how a real winner conducts himself. A real winner scares Mark Flynn away from saying anything about the match.

A real winner makes Gilly cry as much as I did.

A real winner can get shot in the arm by Sid Feder and still be in wrestling shape mere weeks later. Too bad there won't be a wrestling match taking place on July 13th.

Well, too bad for you fans who hate mine and Maddy's guts that is. For me, it's fine. I signed my name on the contract with glee because even without a crown on my head that says I'm better than everyone, I still am. Maddy, , Tyrone, and I are all three times better than the entire XWF roster combined.

However, enough of talking about how good I am, how good the Circle is, because you all already know that! Now, onto the 'contenders' to the crown..."

Static can be heard on the recording at this point, followed by a surprisingly annoyed tone in Luca's voice.

"Is this piece of shit working? Oh, who cares? Even if it wasn't it would still be of higher quality than most of this fed. Who to start with? I mean, I would start with Gilmour, but Maddy already called dibs on him it seems...

The Wraith? The man I've beaten, carried to victory, and generally humiliated? What's the point of starting with him when he's the least impressive man I've dealt with as of late? Besides Gilly, of course. Then again, is Gilly even a contender at this point?

Soldier? I out thought him every step of the way. Here's what I did to him, in case you're a fucking rook. I made him give up his title to the Crimson Dong, crushing its credibility later on when Gilmour started to brag about it, all because I made a big deal about the title that I didn't even care about. I already had my 24/7 briefcase, which is the upside to the title in the first place, so if he shined it with his frostbitten dick, it made no difference to me. Then I got my partner, The Wraith, to distract him with a one sided brawl that gave the time I needed to beat Ann Thraxx and win the match for our little team.

Soldier, I don't need to be better than you in any way, shape, or form. All I need to do is the one thing you're incapable of.

Thinking.

Go back to SATAN!

I'm sure he still loves you.

Who the fuck's next?

Seriously, who?

I want names."

The recording then goes dead, what an odd way to end it...

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(07-10-2013), Nightmare (07-08-2013), Shawn Steele (07-08-2013)