Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Final Day
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-12-2022, 01:25 PM

This marks Jenny's last day as Television Champion.

Bobby holds up a pair of sheers.

Also, last day with hair.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Charlie Nickles (08-12-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-12-2022, 01:54 PM

And Mark Flynn's last day with a job!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-12-2022)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-12-2022, 02:13 PM

"And Centurion's last day with a spleen!"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-12-2022, 02:18 PM

"Oh, and Jenny! NOT SAYNG YOU WILL, but, IF you were to lose your hair tomorrow night. I find bald chicks to be SEXY!"

[Image: Petrusich-Sinead-OConnor.webp]

[Image: Demi.jpg]

[Image: 9eb5522baf6efbe1-600x338.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-12-2022, 03:12 PM

Guys, please, this is serious. Jenny brought up that I was stripped of the Uni Title in the past, like a dozen or so losers I've punked out since it happened.

I'm going to make a hairless, brain damaged woman cry.
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-12-2022, 08:02 PM

(08-12-2022, 03:12 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: Guys, please, this is serious. Jenny brought up that I was stripped of the Uni Title in the past, like a dozen or so losers I've punked out since it happened.

I'm going to make a hairless, brain damaged woman cry.

I have lost to my share of talented individuals here but at least I have never mailed it in and had to have my boss take my title away on national television because I am more concerned with getting myself over than being a respectable champion.

Just saying.

*shrugs*

If I lose tomorrow night at least I will do it the right way and not whine and cry to management about a re match because things didn’t go my way.

Just saying. 

*shrugs again*
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-12-2022, 08:36 PM

Jenny, I get it. You wanted to take me to the woodshed. You wanted to show me some "Chris Chaos" levels of smacktalk, but darlin', showing the insides of a diaper to anybody will never be impressive. You were going to slam the door shut, hold all the cards, shut the house down, or whatever basic pee-wee league football coaching speak you recognize.

Bobby rolls his eyes.

You can call me a whiner when I just went out and stole the show to prove myself. You can call me a primadona when you're the biggest primadona in this company's history, with the exception of your ex or Hanari Carnes, who will pat themselves on the back for some shit from half a decade ago while resting on them laurels like they had enough, and flat the fuck out...

Bobby slaps the back of his hand into his open palm.

You...

Bobby again slaps the back of his hand into his open palm.

Have...

Bobby repeats the motion, slapping the back of his hand into his open palm.

Had...

Once again, Bobby cracks his extended knuckles into his open palm.

Enough.

Bobby motions his hand across his throat, signalling it was time to chop the head off and end it.

Sorry, sorry, I got this.

Bobby repeats the throat slash motion, only across his own luxurious hairline.

I'm Bobby Bourbon. A Bastard. Tried and true. I want my scalps.

Bobby smirks.

And I will get my scalps.
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-12-2022, 09:06 PM

Christ, Jenny, what's the hold up? It takes me seconds to do this, you've been at this shit for like ten minutes.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-12-2022, 09:09 PM

(08-12-2022, 08:36 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: Jenny, I get it. You wanted to take me to the woodshed. You wanted to show me some "Chris Chaos" levels of smacktalk, but darlin', showing the insides of a diaper to anybody will never be impressive. You were going to slam the door shut, hold all the cards, shut the house down, or whatever basic pee-wee league football coaching speak you recognize.

Bobby rolls his eyes.

You can call me a whiner when I just went out and stole the show to prove myself. You can call me a primadona when you're the biggest primadona in this company's history, with the exception of your ex or Hanari Carnes, who will pat themselves on the back for some shit from half a decade ago while resting on them laurels like they had enough, and flat the fuck out...

Bobby slaps the back of his hand into his open palm.

You...

Bobby again slaps the back of his hand into his open palm.

Have...

Bobby repeats the motion, slapping the back of his hand into his open palm.

Had...

Once again, Bobby cracks his extended knuckles into his open palm.

Enough.

Bobby motions his hand across his throat, signalling it was time to chop the head off and end it.

Sorry, sorry, I got this.

Bobby repeats the throat slash motion, only across his own luxurious hairline.

I'm Bobby Bourbon. A Bastard. Tried and true. I want my scalps.

Bobby smirks.

And I will get my scalps.

Bravo Bobby

Bravo

Maybe if you used this type of talk in your “RP” you wouldn’t have looked so desperate and defeated. Truth is, this has nothing to do with Chris Chaos. Never did. He is dead and gone as far as I am concerned. He has made you his bottom enough, now it’s my turn. I did this in my own, built this on my own. And why Hanari is coming into the equation I am not sure either as I have met the dude maybe twice ever? He smells like rice and B.O. 

You are grasping at straws. Trying to anything you can get your grubby paws on for that last bit of validation before I run your nuts over a cheese grater tomorrow and show the world just how much you have fallen.

Funny, you have never respected me. And truthfully you never had a reason to. Madison didn’t either and I shocked the world by beating her not one, not two but three times. Now she knows what I bring to the table inside the ring. You probably think you are better than her too, don’t ya? You probably think that I am trying to be someone I am not but what I am doing Bobby is something you have failed to do since I had the unfortunate occurrence of meeting you back in 2016. I am adapting and changing. I am doing something different. When one thing doesn’t work I make adjustments, you just get louder. Difference is, you continue to fail while I rise to new heights and open doors I never thought possible. You are just an obnoxious douche who nobody likes and everyone just pacifies so you shut the hell up once and a while. You rub the smallest accomplishments in our faces while I pointed out your biggest failures and all you did was accuse me of copying Chaos. If chaos did more of that he wouldn’t be an afterthought right now.

I should probably wrap this up as I’m over 600 words, and we know how important that is to you. Have fun exposing the business and sucking all the joy and fun out of what we do like a 300lb ugly succubus  while I will continue to live my best life with your Bastard Brothers Belt around my waist.”
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-12-2022, 09:22 PM

Why the fuck do you keep running a recap of my last recording before everything you record? I get it's so nice we need to see it twice, but bitch, only a brain damaged half-a-fucking-wit would get confused elsewise. Is it confusing you that I'm not constantly setting up wordbites? For the love of the Bastard on high, speak some!

Bobby laughs.

It's not funny that I never respected you, just like it's not funny I ever used a self-checkout, worried about Russians in the Ukraine, or there even was a Television Championship way back in twenty-sixteen. Ain't that what you're supposed to be bitching about right now?
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-12-2022, 09:31 PM

(08-12-2022, 09:22 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: Why the fuck do you keep running a recap of my last recording before everything you record? I get it's so nice we need to see it twice, but bitch, only a brain damaged half-a-fucking-wit would get confused elsewise. Is it confusing you that I'm not constantly setting up wordbites? For the love of the Bastard on high, speak some!

Bobby laughs.

It's not funny that I never respected you, just like it's not funny I ever used a self-checkout, worried about Russians in the Ukraine, or there even was a Television Championship way back in twenty-sixteen. Ain't that what you're supposed to be bitching about right now?

Someone a little ruffled? What’s the matter Bobino, don’t wanna keep seeing your own bullshit over and over again? I think you need to see it, maybe the exposure you have to it the more you will wake up to it. 

Bitching is more your thing Bobby, I am just exposing it to the world 
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-12-2022, 09:34 PM

Bobby shrugs.

A little ruffled? You seem a bit more than ruffled. I mean, insisting I had to pay attention to you handing used tampons to Chaos to pay a tip like it was something serious and all, yikes. It's sad, Dolly Waters had so much potential then started acting like you.
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-12-2022, 09:50 PM

(08-12-2022, 09:34 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: Bobby shrugs.

A little ruffled? You seem a bit more than ruffled. I mean, insisting I had to pay attention to you handing used tampons to Chaos to pay a tip like it was something serious and all, yikes. It's sad, Dolly Waters had so much potential then started acting like you.

Hey, January 2017. At least you got that date right. Proud of you. 

You didn't have to pay attention to shit, but you did, and thats on you. Need I remind you who won that match? Was it you? 

Anyway......

I really don't have time for this petty bullshit anymore. You fucked up and you know it. Stop reaching."
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-12-2022, 10:03 PM

Oh, and the TV title was a Savage Main Event then, too. 

But you weren't in the running, so I don't expect you to know that. Unless it benefits Bobby, Bobby doesn't care. 

In the wise words of Master Yoda: "That is why you fail!" 
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-12-2022, 10:25 PM

Um, I never had to handle a used tampon on broadcast to prove I existed?

Bobby is holding in his laugh.

Nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey, goodbye hair.
Hate Post Like Post