Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I remember you
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

08-12-2022, 07:09 AM

LSM is walking down a sidewalk in a random ass city carrying her illustrious X-treme Championship! The skies are dark, the streets are empty, perfect random pin attempt conditions right? Right.

A tall, dark hooded man is also walking on the sidewalk coming from the opposite direction, LSM is paying him no mind, why should she? Most women would be scared of encountering a such an ominous figure, alone, in an empty street, in what appears to be the middle of the night, buts she's not just ANY woman, she's the X-treme Champion, she can handle herself quite handily, right?  Right.

The two walk past each other and LSM continues to pay the hooded man no mind, but as they cross paths the man suddenly stops and turns around, his face concealed by darkness and convenient camera angles (what?).

You…I remember you..”

LSM turns around to throw a puzzled glance at the hooded man, she raises her eyebrow then points to herself as if to say “who me?” The man shakes his head.

“Nah, not you...”

The man then hits huge super kick  square to LSM's face that lays the champ out! No wait, not a super kick…a TRAP SILENCER!? LSM and her title both hit the ground as the man stands over her pointing at the Xtreme Championship.

“...I ain’t got a clue who YOU are, I meant I remember…THAT”

The man goes for the pin, right as a nearby manhole cover in the middle of the street flies open and a sewage drenched referee pops out to count the pin! (What the fuck!? That dedication!).

One!

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Mr Killjoy's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-12-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-12-2022), Dolly Waters (08-12-2022), Mercy (08-12-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (08-12-2022), Theo Pryce (08-12-2022)
Latina Submission Machina Offline
Anarchy's FINEST

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

08-12-2022, 12:16 PM

LSM kicks out....sorta, well just enough.....but THEN...

[Image: 0BHMDmC.png]
[Image: jtHw5j1.png]
3x Freestyle Champion

1x Billion Dollar Champion
2x Anarchy Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Latina Submission Machina's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-13-2022)
Thrax Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-12-2022, 12:18 PM

A hooded and cloaked figure leaps out of the manhole cover, following the trail of the referee! After LSM kicks out the figure in the dark red fit grabs the ref before clutching them and sending them flying back down the manhole cover in a belly-to-back suplex! While LSM still lay on the floor rubbing her head, the dreaded ThRAX rises to stare into the eyes of his own hidden namesake.

“You…I remember you.."

Thrax turned his head to the side slowly as he stared into the eyes of the man he was named after.

[Image: bFUi3wA.png]
Hate Post Like Post
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-12-2022, 01:04 PM

BUT!!

The stare down didn't last long before Gravy done snatched up that dirty unLord OF Violence, Thrax and began to drag him back to the Z show by his capey collar!

"No conversating with the main event talent until you actually win a match in my division!"

Gravy continued to drag the (not)Lord of Violence away from Trax, but not before addressing the Latino in the room.

"Maybe I see you later on tonight... Moynika!(muñeca)!

Look at our boy flashing that sexy ass, yellowed, toothy, smile!

So hot!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-13-2022), Charlie Nickles (08-12-2022)