Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PlaceMarker Blade has Arrived
Alex Blade Offline
The Dark Angel

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-12-2022, 06:53 AM

The Beginning of Life had started but now I was ready to demolish and destroy; 3 men stood in my way and all of them would be shown the destruction that they caused. The Scene opened up where I was sitting backstage in my locker room; I was facing a camera as I began to talk to the XWF universe but also to those three men.

//Alex Blade//
Today I sit here thinking, Thinking about the future and what will happen but you want to know what I’m not thinking about? I’m not thinking about this Match; You see I don’t have anything to prove to anyone in this match, that’s the difference between me and you three men. You three need me; you need my name on the match because if I wasn’t there then nobody would care.

I wasn’t interested in this match but I already had my the eyes on something else

//Alex Blade//
Let’s start with you O.Bay T-Law; your whole name is a mockery of life but here you are trying to embark on the path of greatness; the problem is you are facing me. I am not like the rest of the people here; I have no qualms or issues about hurting people and retiring them, I have no issues making someone bleed and scream and I have no issues of costing someone their livelihood if it meant that I survive. Best to realize that this is a game of destruction and in this game I win.

I adjusted my seat slightly and shook my head.

//Alex Blade//
Tommy Wish you are next and your name is more ionic than anything since your name is Wish; is it your Wish to be here? To become a star? To be the best? That very thing can happen but in order to become a star and to be called the best you have to beat the best…can you live up to that challenge my friend? Can you beat me when the stakes are high? Sure you might win a Fatal 4 way match but when a championship is on the line can you make it? You need to win this more than anybody else because if you fail here you will always fail. 

I leaned back in the chair after speaking, I sighed slightly before reaching to my side and putting a cigar in my match and lighting it. Sweet release of smoke into the lungs and out into the world made me feel a certain peace. I flicked off some of the ashes from the cigar as I spoke again.

//Alex Blade//
Lastly is you Lord Raab and you claim we know each other but I quite frankly don’t remember you but you do know how violent and deranged I am, so that gives you an edge more than the other two but just because you have an edge doesn’t mean that guarantees you victory. It means you have an edge that's all; hundreds of others have had an edge but nobody has taken advantage of that Edge yet and you my friend will be like everyone else

I cleared my throat a little bit before taking another puff from the Cigar and shaking my head

//Alex Blade//
But Gentlemen let’s be honest here; You are all pale comparisons to the demons and devils I’ve faced, You wished you were all monsters and badasses but all you are, are weaklings who don’t belong around me, and sure one of you may win but that pales in comparison to what I will do here. 

I took another puff from the cigar and blew out the smoke before standing up and walking out of the view as the Scene faded to black.

OOC: 625 words, not alot but also very rusty; hope to get better as the shows continue

[Image: rc3KB7k.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Alex Blade's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-12-2022), Dolly Waters (08-12-2022), Theo Pryce (08-12-2022)