Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 MORE DAY
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-11-2022, 02:54 PM

[Image: CrappieCup.png]

1 more day until the WGWF CRAPPIE CUP is set to kick-off! 

WAR CRIMINAL, COLA PEPSINSKI, EL KNUCKLE: I'LL SEE YOU BASTARDS AT THE BALL! 

btw has anyone told Bobby that Jenny actually has TWO days left with the TV belt? I sent a james Raven to let him know his error this morning, but I'm not sure those two are on squawking terms with each other right now....

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-11-2022, 03:25 PM

(08-11-2022, 02:54 PM)Charlie Nickles Said:

btw has anyone told Bobby that Jenny actually has TWO days left with the TV belt? I sent a james Raven to let him know his error this morning, but I'm not sure those two are on squawking terms with each other right now....

I am sure anyone who saw your performance at the Cannabis Cup will be thrilled to see your name on the card. 
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

08-11-2022, 03:37 PM

(08-11-2022, 03:25 PM)Jenny Myst Said:

I am sure anyone who saw your performance at the Cannabis Cup will be thrilled to see your name on the card. 

You saw a card for this somewhere?! Yo Jenz, can you send me a screenshot of that like you sent me that photo of ur leaking puss? I wanna know who I'm up against in round one, I'll get a fin or two up on the competition!
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-11-2022, 03:43 PM

(08-11-2022, 03:37 PM)Charlie Nickles Said:
(08-11-2022, 03:25 PM)Jenny Myst Said:

You saw a card for this somewhere?! Yo Jenz, can you send me a screenshot of that like you sent me that photo of ur leaking puss? I wanna know who I'm up against in round one, I'll get a fin or two up on the competition!

Just figured since you knew about the event that you were in there, therefore there is going to be a card somewhere that you are on. Jeez Charles, its basic English here!
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-11-2022, 03:49 PM

I am so in this Crappie Cup. I am knee deep up in this Crappie Cup.
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

08-11-2022, 03:50 PM

(08-11-2022, 03:43 PM)Jenny Myst Said: Just figured since you knew about the event that you were in there, therefore there is going to be a card somewhere that you are on. Jeez Charles, its basic English here!

But Jenny, I thought YOU held all the cards?!?!
Hate Post Like Post