Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 More Day
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-11-2022, 02:09 PM

Jenny Myst has 1 day left with the Television Championship.

Bobby nods.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-11-2022, 02:25 PM

(08-11-2022, 02:09 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: Jenny Myst has 1 day left with the Television Championship.

Bobby nods.

Boy oh boy your troll posts have gotten a lot less creative in the days leading up to the match. You have went from calisthenics with XWF’s resident homeless guy to wearing a blood crown to just…..nodding. Bobby you are feeling less confident and I get that but it’s not my fault you forgot when I got here or my fault you forgot how to troll. 

Safe to say I am disappointed. I wanted to much more out of this. But disappointment in Bobby isn’t a new thing round these parts is it now?
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-11-2022, 02:46 PM

Well dang, I feel like a total and complete fool now, what a rookie mistake! I'm a complete and utter *blockhead*.

I've been counting wrong.

You have 2 Days left as Television Champion.

I understand your frustration.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Charlie Nickles (08-11-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-11-2022, 02:49 PM

(08-11-2022, 02:25 PM)Jenny Myst Said:
(08-11-2022, 02:09 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: Jenny Myst has 1 day left with the Television Championship.

Bobby nods.

Boy oh boy your troll posts have gotten a lot less creative in the days leading up to the match. You have went from calisthenics with XWF’s resident homeless guy to wearing a blood crown to just…..nodding. Bobby you are feeling less confident and I get that but it’s not my fault you forgot when I got here or my fault you forgot how to troll. 

Safe to say I am disappointed. I wanted to much more out of this. But disappointment in Bobby isn’t a new thing round these parts is it now?

Wait, Bobby's been jogging with somebody else?! I thought that was our thing, Bobby, to help me prepare for the CRAPPIE CUP that's happening tomorrow!
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-11-2022, 02:52 PM

(08-11-2022, 02:49 PM)Charlie Nickles Said:
(08-11-2022, 02:25 PM)Jenny Myst Said:

Bobby nods.

Wait, Bobby's been jogging with somebody else?! I thought that was our thing, Bobby, to help me prepare for the CRAPPIE CUP that's happening tomorrow!

So you can lose at that too?
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-11-2022, 02:55 PM

I'm not in a monojogamous relationship with you, Charlie. Don't get jelly, just keep your head up, your chin tucked, and you'll take so many laps.

Bobby gives Charlie a thumbs up.

Let's run, my bastard in arms.

Bobby starts pumping his fists and jogging in place.

I mean, c'mon, there's a thing over there, I'll race you to it!

Bobby points off into the distance.
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

08-11-2022, 03:00 PM

(08-11-2022, 02:55 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: I'm not in a monojogamous relationship with you, Charlie. Don't get jelly, just keep your head up, your chin tucked, and you'll take so many laps.

Bobby gives Charlie a thumbs up.

Let's run, my bastard in arms.

Bobby starts pumping his fists and jogging in place.

I mean, c'mon, there's a thing over there, I'll race you to it!

Bobby points off into the distance.

Nickles squints into the distance and sees the staging grounds for the first annual WGWF CRAPPIE CUP. 

By our bastard God, Bobby, you're right! We have to go make weigh-ins!

The Nickleman slaps himself in the face a half dozen times as he lets out a guttural scream, which is just his normal pre-jogging routine. Charlie looks at Bobby and nods at him.

On 3, okay?

2-

And just like that, the lowly Nickleman starts jogging ahead on two! Just like a bastard would.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Charlie Nickles's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (08-11-2022)
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-11-2022, 03:08 PM

Bobby keeps pace slightly behind Charlie.

There you go, you big bean bag chair, keep that heart rate up! Yeah! Breathe in through the nose, spit fire out through the mouth!

Bobby is enthusiastic for Charlie as he enters the Crappie Cup.
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-11-2022, 03:26 PM

(08-11-2022, 03:08 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: Bobby keeps pace slightly behind Charlie.

There you go, you big bean bag chair, keep that heart rate up! Yeah! Breathe in through the nose, spit fire out through the mouth!

Hey Bobby how was that Universal Title shot that Charlie squandered? I bet it was just swell. 

I swear I have never seen someone celebrate losing as much as you two. 

*shakes head*
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

08-11-2022, 03:28 PM

(08-11-2022, 03:08 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: Bobby keeps pace slightly behind Charlie.

Charlie, mid-jog, turns his head back so he can face Bobby. 

Hey Bobby, do you remember why it's called the WGWF Crappie Cup anyways? Like I get the whole fish thing, but what are the WGWF? I know you handed me the contract but like...I don't read all that much, and I definitely lost it.

Charlie shrugs innocently as he and Bobby jog up to a makeshift booth in front of a relatively large pond. On the other side of the pond we can see a wrestling ring and a few bleachers set up. A gruff old man behind the booth's counter barks at some harsh words for the bastards. 

HEY! This booth is for OPT INS only!
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-11-2022, 03:34 PM

(08-11-2022, 03:28 PM)Charlie Nickles Said:

Hey Bobby, do you remember why it's called the WGWF Crappie Cup anyways? Like I get the whole fish thing, but what are the WGWF? I know you handed me the contract but like...I don't read all that much, and I definitely lost it.

Charlie shrugs innocently as he and Bobby jog up to a makeshift booth in front of a relatively large pond. On the other side of the pond we can see a wrestling ring and a few bleachers set up. A gruff old man behind the booth's counter barks at some harsh words for the bastards. 

Lost it is a fitting word for you lately, isn't it? 

Oh wait, that is two words! 

Word count is important, remember!
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

08-11-2022, 03:35 PM

(08-11-2022, 03:34 PM)Jenny Myst Said:
(08-11-2022, 03:28 PM)Charlie Nickles Said:

Didn't you lose a title more recently than I?

Charlie raises a curious eyebrow as Jenny seems to have run behind the bastards and followed them all the way to the CRAPPIE CUP sign-up booth.
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-11-2022, 03:37 PM

(08-11-2022, 03:35 PM)Charlie Nickles Said:
(08-11-2022, 03:34 PM)Jenny Myst Said:
(08-11-2022, 03:28 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Charlie, mid-jog, turns his head back so he can face Bobby. 

Didn't you lose a title more recently than I?

Charlie raises a curious eyebrow as Jenny seems to have run behind the bastards and followed them all the way to the CRAPPIE CUP sign-up booth.

Didn't I win it back and then successfully defend it?

How many titles shot have you had compared to me? At least when I get them, I make the most of them. How many Uni shots is this now? 

*begins to count on her hands but runs out of fingers*
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-11-2022, 03:37 PM

Still keeping pace with Charlie and exchanging pleasantries on the way to the booth, Bobby speaks.

Well, Charlie, the Wisconsin Grand Wild Fishing annual wrestling tournament helps the group raise funds to repair boats, buy new equipment, and pay for their quarterly trips to take the blind fishing. You can lead a horse to water, but if you teach a man to fish, as the old saying goes.

Charlie looks rightly baffled by Bobby just throwing word salad out there without a thought.

Well, chum, I think you're here at your destination to opt in for the Crappie Cup. You know what? Charlie, I'm opting into the Crappie Cup too. Count me in.
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-11-2022, 03:39 PM

(08-11-2022, 03:37 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: Still keeping pace with Charlie and exchanging pleasantries on the way to the booth, Bobby speaks.

Well, Charlie, the Wisconsin Grand Wild Fishing annual wrestling tournament helps the group raise funds to repair boats, buy new equipment, and pay for their quarterly trips to take the blind fishing. You can lead a horse to water, but if you teach a man to fish, as the old saying goes.

Charlie looks rightly baffled by Bobby just throwing word salad out there without a thought.

Well, chum, I think you're here at your destination to opt in for the Crappie Cup. You know what? Charlie, I'm opting into the Crappie Cup too. Count me in.

Nice. 

I'll make cookies for the entire XWF roster to have. Oatmeal Raisin and Chocolate Chip only. I am sure watching you two embarrass yourselves and this entire company on a national inter-federation level will make people hungry something fierce!
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

08-11-2022, 03:48 PM

(08-11-2022, 03:39 PM)Jenny Myst Said:
(08-11-2022, 03:37 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: Still keeping pace with Charlie and exchanging pleasantries on the way to the booth, Bobby speaks.

Nice. 

I'll make cookies for the entire XWF roster to have. Oatmeal Raisin and Chocolate Chip only. I am sure watching you two embarrass yourselves and this entire company on a national inter-federation level will make people hungry something fierce!

Charlie laughs under his breath at Jenny, for admitting that she will never get a chance at the big one. Meanwhile, the gruff old men behind the booth grunts to himself as he throws three bags of mysterious wrestling supplies to the three XWF athletes in front of the sign up booth.

Yer all in? Fine by me! Poory Schitts is going to eat you all for breakfast, like a crappie-and-egg sandwich! Now get yer move on, this booth is for opt ins only, and you three have already all opted in!

Charlie looks to Bobby and shrugs before cradling his wrestling supplies close to his chest and jogging off across the pond with his fellow bastard, leaping over toadfrogs and daddy short legs spiders galore en route to this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be crowned the CRAPPIEST wrestler in the entire pro-fishing pro-wrestling Wisconsinite subniche! 

Hey Bobby, what do you think are in these weird bags anyways?
Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-11-2022, 04:01 PM

It's good to see someone doing something original for once, 

oh wait, that was me, 

several years ago, against Vinnie.

Yet another classic example of being unoriginal, and then when you are original you get called out over it.    Where's my pot of water?
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-11-2022, 04:02 PM

Bobby stops, mid pond, on a rock and on a dime. He opens the bag and looks around inside. He pulls out a leather smelting glove which is also lined with fishhooks. Bobby smiles.

Yo! I got a crazy fishing themed weapon in mine!

Bobby puts the glove on and hops over to the shore. He walks up to another wrestler there for the Crappie Cup, and just throws a haymaker at the guy. The hooks do their job, and while the guy screams in agony, Bobby's hand sticks to his skull, allowing him to transition into a Flat Iron!
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-11-2022, 04:02 PM

(08-11-2022, 04:01 PM)Mastermind Said: It's good to see someone doing something original for once, 

oh wait, that was me, 

several years ago, against Vinnie.

Yet another classic example of being unoriginal, and then when you are original you get called out over it.    Where's my pot of water?

^^ poster boy for creativity right here!
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

08-11-2022, 04:12 PM

Wow, it seems like there is some pretty powerful stuff in these bags! I'm going to keep mine secret, so no one else will know what it is until I need it!

Charlie looks over at Bobby, who is flat ironing MFers, then over to Jenny Myst.

Oh shit...you're still here? Huh. Well, what's in YOUR bag?....

Charlie looks over to Mastermind, who appears to be standing in knee deep pond water.

And what's Mastermind doing here? Wait....Jenny....ARE YOU AND MASTERMIND PUTTING YOUR BELTS ON THE LINE AT THE CRAPPIE CUP?!

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-11-2022, 04:16 PM

(08-11-2022, 04:12 PM)Charlie Nickles Said: Wow, it seems like there is some pretty powerful stuff in these bags! I'm going to keep mine secret, so no one else will know what it is until I need it!

Charlie looks over at Bobby, who is flat ironing MFers, then over to Jenny Myst.

Oh shit...you're still here? Huh. Well, what's in YOUR bag?....

Charlie looks over to Mastermind, who appears to be standing in knee deep pond water.

And what's Mastermind doing here? Wait....Jenny....ARE YOU AND MASTERMIND PUTTING YOUR BELTS ON THE LINE AT THE CRAPPIE CUP?!

How many letters in the word mark? Or how many different ways can you say mark? Are there different words for the same meaning?

Ask Bobby, word count is pretty important to him
Hate Post Like Post
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-11-2022, 04:19 PM

Charlie, just ignore them, they're not important, we are. I mean, really, the Anarchy Championship is what you get in a Happy Meal these days.

Bobby points to a table with his bloody, fishhook adorned and thick leather gloved right hand at a family eating McDonalds together, backstage at a wrestling show. As you do. The kids both pull the Anarchy Championship out of their Happy Meals.
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-11-2022, 04:38 PM

(08-11-2022, 04:19 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: Charlie, just ignore them, they're not important, we are. I mean, really, the Anarchy Championship is what you get in a Happy Meal these days.

Bobby points to a table with his bloody, fishhook adorned and thick leather gloved right hand at a family eating McDonalds together, backstage at a wrestling show. As you do. The kids both pull the Anarchy Championship out of their Happy Meals.

I got a bag from the opt in guy! I wonder whats in it!
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-11-2022, 04:39 PM

(08-11-2022, 04:38 PM)Jenny Myst Said:
(08-11-2022, 04:19 PM)Bobby Bourbon Said: Charlie, just ignore them, they're not important, we are. I mean, really, the Anarchy Championship is what you get in a Happy Meal these days.

I got a bag from the opt in guy! I wonder whats in it!

*gasps*

ITS AN ANARCHY TITLE! 

See Bobby, this is what a title looks like. Weird, isn't it?
Hate Post Like Post