Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 05:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
Lets get it started
Jack Killborn Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

07-08-2013, 03:41 AM

A light flickers on and off in the back ground, the bulb looks as if it is going to go out at any moment. Rain can be herd pounding against the roof . Trying to drown out the sound of the rain we hear ACDC's Dirty Deeds after about a minute of the song we see a shadow of a man walking along the back wall. Suddenly he bends over and the music comes to a holt the man seems to be getting a little closer but he stops to adjust the light bulb. The light in the room suddenly becomes a lot brighter, and we now see what appears to be an old run down wrestling ring. In the corner of the ring we see a fairly large blood stain and one of the turnbuckle pads looks warn. the are a couple of chairs scattered about the place and a weight set and dumb bells sits in one of the corners, a towel is drapped over one of the chairs as we see the man getting closer to the camera. It is Jack Killborn, he is only wearing a pair of faded blue jeans and nothing eles. Jack looks up and see's the camera and starts to laugh.

Jack... Well look what we have here, another clown from the XWF here to get the latest scoop about my big match for the Tag Titles. yeah that's right I have to tag up with some bloke called Matt Lennox, personaly i'm not sure why I need a partner anyway but this fool best be able to keep up with when I take those tag titles. Look Matt says he's in some group called the Incredible People, well lets see how incredible he really is.

Jack climbs into the ring and starts to bounce himself of the ropes.

Jack... See this here is my personal space my place were I conduct my business and l work out, not quite as good as back home but almost. But hey were is my manners I totally got off track, So back to my match and my partner. Look when you wrestle with me you really don't have to be that good anyway cause I got this ass whopping covered. Then a gain look at our opponents two guys who I have never herd of one called Crimson Cobra , what the fuck kinda name is that, and the other Knight Mask (Laughs) Well I guess with a face like that I would ware a mask too. Then there's name Crimson Knights, look fella's where not back in the roman times anymore, we are here and now 2013. So I guess you two should leave your horse's at the door take off your armour and be prepared to get an ass kicking all over the stadium. Oh and as for those belts I think they are going to look good around my waist.

Jack starts to do a few push up's in the centre of the ring some one handed some normal, he dose a quick fire 30 or 40 before bouncing back to his feet.

The rain out seems to have died down and the noise has gone quite, only the sound of the springs from the old ring can be herd as Jack begins to speak once again.

Jack... My manners have left me again how rude of me, I almost forgot my other two so called wrestlers. (pause's for a few seconds) Now what were there names again Is it Dumb and Dumber( pause). No hang on it's those guys that nobody has ever herd of before Eric Rex and Eli James the IV, dam his name was so bad they had to use it four times before they liked it Ha Ha . Oh and there tag team name The Academi , The academi of what , maybe the Academi of getting your ass kicked, that's about all. But hey cheer up fella's all is not lost, just think in a few years when you have hung up the boots because you where no good , and your sitting on the couch with your grand children. Then you will be able to tell them the story of how you got your ass handed to you by The great Jack Killborn master of blood and violence . But one last word to my partner Matt lennox I belive you have a match coming up against some jobber called Hunter Payne, I think I might have to come out and watch that match just so I can see if your any good or not, now I need to work out so you need to get the hell out of my face and leave me alone before throw you out.

Jack climbs down from the ring and walks over to a punching bag attached to the roof in the corner of the room as he starts to land punches on the bag as the room fades to black .
Edit Hate Post Like Post