Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:26 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Madness Character Development RP Board
The Elevator
Lexi Gold Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-11-2022, 10:21 AM

The scene opens up to recorded footage of Lexi Gold entering the hotel in which she is staying at for the night. She is wearing a royal blue spaghetti dress, and sparkly heels. It was nighttime, and she had checked herself in this morning. She had just got back from having lunch and a few drinks. Now all she wanted to do was lay on a comfy bed and watch television, so she walked across the lobby and turned the corner to where the elevator was located. She pushed the button, stood back and waited for the doors to open.

The wait seemed endless, then out of nowhere she started to get flashbacks. A couple of months ago Reginald Dampshaw III who she will be facing on the next Madness show beat her to a bloody pulp in an elevator, and it eventually spilled out of it. While this occurred in a different company, it is still fresh in her mind, apparently. *DING* The doors opened and everyone stepped out of the elevator except one guy who looked oblivious to the world and the fact that she stood across from him. Nevertheless, she was angry and confused over the situation between her and Reggie. She would step inside the elevator and the door closed. The two strangers stood apart. Minutes went by, then she looked his way, feeling the need to vent to him for some reason.

Lexi Gold: Have you ever had someone just attack you in an elevator before. No? I have. It's not a pretty sight. Perhaps I had it coming. I mean, I was a champion for another company at the time, so I had a big target on my back. Still, there are different ways to approach a situation like that, and he took an unnecessary one. Tell me what would you do in this situation?

….

He didn't respond and instead pulled out a carton of cigarettes and a lighter from his coat pocket, grabbed a cig and started to smoke as she continued to vent to him. She still wasn't sure why she was doing this. Perhaps it was the alcohol intake causing it to happen.

Lexi Gold: Who am I kidding, you would probably do the same regardless if I am likeable and have redeemed myself of my former self. Some can't accept that. Now it's a matter of confronting my past when I face him in a ring in a few days. Some would probably run away if they were in my shoes knowing they are walking into this match with a blind eye not knowing what might happen as a result, but I'll take my chances. No bully, or sadistic monster can keep me down and unlike him, I don't need a reason to attack him behind his back. That is not the Lexi Gold approach, my friend. If I am going to take difficult matters into my own hands, it will be done the correct way in the ring.

Before she could go on, the elevator finally opened, and she was greeted with her snake there. The guy yelled upon seeing it and took off and ran down the hallway. Lexi shook her head, placed the snake around her neck and went to find her room number.

Lexi Gold: Don't worry about him, he is the shy type. Let's go put your favorite movie on and call it a night.

She found her room, feeling somewhat more at ease as she inserted the card into the slot as the door opened, then she walked inside the room not allowing the cameras in as the scene fades. 
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Lexi Gold's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (09-05-2022), (Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-11-2022), Charlie Nickles (08-11-2022)