Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Days Left
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-10-2022, 06:54 PM

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=44220

In the wise words of Welven Da Great: 

[Image: ydFTpX1.gif]

[Image: GxjjAcs.gif] 
 3x
[Image: 53vkwmL.png]
FORMER, 1x AND LONGEST REIGNING (101 Days)
[Image: eRm3OdS.png]
FOREVER AND ALWAYS
[Image: lJ5ayVc.png]
2x
[Image: Jdsm6ZU.png]
2x XWF Bombshell Champion
3x XWF X-Treme Champion
3x XWF Television Champion
X- Title Briefcase Holder
War Games Captain 
Sex, Metal, Barbie, CHAOS
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-10-2022, 08:21 PM

Uh, it's actually two days left. Brain damaged.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (08-10-2022)
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

08-10-2022, 08:38 PM

Nope. 

Your game is over Bobby. This has been a long time coming, almost 6 years now. Since I first saw your ugly pompous mug in 2016. 

But I wasn’t here for that was I? 

Whose brain damaged Bobby? At least I remember who I have actually stood in a ring with and when. I think you are starting to lose it.

It’s okay, breakdowns are perfectly normal. If you need someone to talk to I am sure Theo can provide the necessary therapists.
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-10-2022, 08:53 PM

Y'know, those are an awful lot of words discussing your mental breakdown without addressing your mental breakdown.

Just enjoy what time you have left, or should I say I gave you?
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-10-2022, 09:07 PM

“Nice flip. ‘I know you are but what am I’ type gum in the hair bullshit. You’re falling apart Bobby. You’re washed. We all see it. Your fate is no longer creeping up on you but running full speed. I am not afraid of you, and your petty trolling doesn’t bother me. 

Let me? 

Okay big guy. I will let you keep thinking that so that you sleep well, be niiiiice and rested for Saturday. Then, the bastards die.

TK will lose to Dolly Waters. Charlies’s career ends at the hands of Mark Flynn and I humiliate you again in front of everyone.

Can you feel it? 

That’s better than sex.
Hate Post Like Post
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-11-2022, 02:17 PM

(08-10-2022, 09:07 PM)Jenny Myst Said: “Nice flip. ‘I know you are but what am I’ type gum in the hair bullshit. You’re falling apart Bobby. You’re washed. We all see it. Your fate is no longer creeping up on you but running full speed. I am not afraid of you, and your petty trolling doesn’t bother me. 

Let me? 

Okay big guy. I will let you keep thinking that so that you sleep well, be niiiiice and rested for Saturday. Then, the bastards die.

TK will lose to Dolly Waters. Charlies’s career ends at the hands of Mark Flynn and I humiliate you again in front of everyone?

Can you feel it? 

That’s better than sex.

[Image: avatar_1860.gif?dateline=1640374224]
Would you be offended if I asked ya to spit that black shit into my mouth?
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

08-11-2022, 02:22 PM

(08-11-2022, 02:17 PM)(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Said:
(08-10-2022, 09:07 PM)Jenny Myst Said: “Nice flip. ‘I know you are but what am I’ type gum in the hair bullshit. You’re falling apart Bobby. You’re washed. We all see it. Your fate is no longer creeping up on you but running full speed. I am not afraid of you, and your petty trolling doesn’t bother me. 

Let me? 

TK will lose to Dolly Waters. Charlies’s career ends at the hands of Mark Flynn and I humiliate you again in front of everyone?

Can you feel it? 

That’s better than sex.

Not at all.

You set it up I’ll show up!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-11-2022)
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Offline
EOL15072023

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

08-11-2022, 05:35 PM

(08-11-2022, 02:22 PM)Jenny Myst Said:
(08-11-2022, 02:17 PM)(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) Said:

Let me? 

Can you feel it? 

That’s better than sex.

Not at all.

You set it up I’ll show up!
[Image: beating-heart-excited-to-see-you.gif]
SATURDAY NIGHT, WE GO OUT TO CELEBRATE OUR(-our+my) VICTORIES(-ies+y) AND I'LL LET YA SPIT WHATEVER YOU GOT INTO WHATEVER YOU WANT, HONEY!!!

I fucked a homeless bitch the other day.

It's only up from there!

For real tho... Call me!

[Image: wink-nic-cage.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes (Gravy_Xtreme_5000)'s post:
Charlie Nickles (08-11-2022)