Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! Site Update - SITE IS OPEN
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-10-2022, 04:31 PM

Alright folks the site is up and ready for use. 

Lane will make a post at some point regarding Anarchy and it's deadline being pushed back. I'm guessing it will be moved back a day but he can confirm that later. 

There are a few things on the site that need to be updated which we will work on. (Such as the champs listed on the site, SOTM updates, RPOTM, the way Kido's name is displayed, the current Universal title to name a few)

The PPV RP's for Leap of Faith and War Games have not made it over but they exists somewhere and we should be able to get them back. 

I have let our site guy know that the reputation system is not working and that the signature boxes for under posts needs to be adjusted. If there are other things you notice you can either post it in this thread as a reply to this message or message me on discord. 

While we tried to catch everything I am sure we missed something but for the most part everything should be here and ready to go.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
"Venom" Xavier Lux (08-10-2022), Marf (08-10-2022)
Brooke Hernandez Offline
Your Fucking Nightmare

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-10-2022, 04:33 PM

What about Warfare soft deadline. I'm at work til 3 AM EST.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-10-2022, 04:34 PM

(08-10-2022, 04:33 PM)Geri Vayden Said: What about Warfare soft deadline. I'm at work til 3 AM EST.

That already passed. The site was up and fine until about 4 hours after that deadline elapsed.

There was a post made about that yesterday -> http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=44248
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Brooke Hernandez (08-10-2022), Mr. Oz (08-10-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-10-2022, 05:03 PM

switching between characters does not seem to work

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Hate Post Like Post
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-10-2022, 06:12 PM

You may want to clear your browser history about a day to a week, it seems to work for Chrome.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-10-2022, 06:18 PM

Champs have been updated on the site. Lane will update SOTM/RPOTM tomorrow. Expect to see someone new in their undies.

Also the RP boards for Leap of Faith and War Games have been retrieved.

I THINK we have the log out and multi log in thing working on Chrome(except for me) but if not, try it on Edge that seems to work.

Reputation is still on the list to be fixed and it looks like preview post function takes like 40 seconds for it to work on rp boards but no where else. I think I see why but I'll try and confirm that tomorrow.

I appreciate everyone's patience a we work through this but I promise you in the end it's for the best.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-12-2022, 03:25 AM

Ok folks so an update.

Looks like everything is back to where it should be, upgrades have been made, everything we've noticed has been fixed with the lone exception of the preview post time on certain RP boards (Anarchy, Warfare, Savage). That is being researched and hopefully fixed but as of now it isn't working correctly. You can still preview your post on those boards but it takes like 40 seconds for it to load whereas everywhere else it's instantaneous.

If anyone is having issues with the multi login/log out let me know. As of last night it finally worked for me. I cleared my Chrome cookies for a period of 7 days and that seemed to do the trick. If it doesn't try using Edge or Incognito mode for Chrome.

Anyway that's all I have for now. Thanks again for your continued patience.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Jenny Myst (08-12-2022)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

08-12-2022, 03:28 AM

Ok folks so an update.

Looks like everything is back to where it should be, upgrades have been made, everything we've noticed has been fixed with the exception of the preview post time on certain RP boards (Anarchy, Warfare, Savage). That is being researched and hopefully fixed but as of now it isn't working correctly. You can still preview your post on those boards but it takes like 40 seconds for it to load whereas everywhere else it's instantaneous. Also the word counter seems to only exist when you reply to a post but if you click new reply or new post it does not show up so I assume that is just a setting that needs to be turned on.

If anyone is having issues with the multi login/log out let me know. As of last night it finally worked for me. I cleared my Chrome cookies for a period of 7 days and that seemed to do the trick. If it doesn't try using Edge or Incognito mode for Chrome.

Anyway that's all I have for now. Thanks again for your continued patience.

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

08-12-2022, 06:09 AM

I would honestly just ignore the word counter. It isn't accurate.

When I check word counts, I use WordCounter.net - which is more accurate AND insults you by telling you what grade level your writing is on.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post