Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
UFO Title
Hunter Moore Offline
"PT Makes You Sexy"

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

07-08-2013, 08:38 AM

[Blue] Hunter Moore
[Red] Christian Garret

(Scene is Hunters first time walking into a pro wrestling locker room)

Well its nice if you ask me. Iv had to deal with a lot worse.(The locker room is filled with a lot of peoples shit everywhere nothing seems to be organized)

You and me both brother. So Hunter what made you accept my offer to come and train with me to become a pro wrestler.

[color=#1E90FF]Well first of all iv known you sense I was 22 man and I know I can trust you. That's one reason another one is I thought about what jobs I could get with my infantry and fighting skills and there is not very many so when you told me about pro wrestling it kind of just clicked you know

Yeah.. Well im really glad you came your a great fighter and XWF is gonna have there hands full with you.

Thanks man and I really am glad you introduced me into pro wrestling yesterday I meant this guy named Alex Shawn he has been showing me around and helping me get on my feet not as much as you but he is helpful

Nice. Alright now that you know where your locker room is lets get are stuffed settled in and head to the gym

(Christian and Hunter head to the nearest gym to train)

Woah were not going to the usually gym

I wanted to get around a bit and see the other options in this city

Alrighty whatever

(Both guys walk into the gym they spent about hour and half lifting, doing squats and using the punching/speed bags but then 2 pretty muscular dudes approach them in a aggressive looking way)

Need something?

Yeah you look new hear in my gym I like to fight anybody new coming in you any good in the ring?

Get your bitch out of way and Ill step in the ring and show you big boy

Just like the old days Hunter. Always getting into fights you little punk

(Both fighters step into the ring match starts out slow but then the stranger went for a full nelson and hunter got out of it flipped over the guys back and hit a swinging neck breaker. After that the stranger didn't get up for awhile)

Exactly my point! Your great you just knocked that guy out within 4 minutes

Definitely trying to be a smartass I did kick that guys ass

Alright lets finish are workout and head home

(Hunter and Christian returned home. Next day they are in the locker room and They noticed for some reason all of hunters stuff was gone he locked his locker up and everything but all of his stuff is gone)

Dude what the fuck where is all of my stuff!

Man idk this is dumb hey ill go ask the guards if they have some video footage

Alright thanks man

(Meanwhile Christian is watching the tape and notices a small midget going into peoples stuff and stealing things. Hunter is talking to other wrestlers about what happened. [Green} Other wrestlers)

Did your stuff get stolen to?

Yeah I locked all of my stuff up before I left yesterday this is some serious bull shit sure shit was stolen in the army but not anything locked in MY LOCKER

Oh so your Hunter

Yeah....Whats it too ya?

Oh before you came we all got a message saying there was a new guy coming and he was a former ranger, I thought that was pretty cool. And thank you for your service

No problem. And everyone got a message?

Yeah it also told us your first match a title match that's pretty nice

Thanks man this is my first pro wrestling fight too it would be the shit if I won that title.....It would give me something to drink on......

Hunter I found out what happened!

Ok... what happened

Well the footage the guards had showed a midget getting into everyone's stuff then leaving through a small door in bathrooms the cameras angle didn't show where in the bathroom though

Well what are we doing hear lets get that fucker

Agreed lets go

(Christian, Hunter, and two other guys from the locker room are now inside the bathrooms looking for the door)

Hey guys over hear under the sinks looks like a door

Nice guys btw I didn't catch your names

Will tell you latter right now we got too get this guy

(Hunter offers to go in the door he finds a small man with all there stuff eating some skittles from hunters bag)

Hey man why the fuck are you taking are stuff

Um......um....AHHH!

(The midget throws a bag at hunter runs past him and leaves his little chamber but not knowing the other guys were outside he got caught and now is strapped to a chair)

Why did you take are stuff?

...............ah so scary....

Little punk.... {Christian punches the midget takes the chair throws it against the wall it breaks then he grabs the midget by the shirt and asks again why did you take are stuff}

Ok.. Ok I was told if I can mess up and steal things from the rookies locker room I would be given a shot for the king of XWF

Who told you that?

This guy on XWFs website

Kid your a dumbass your not getting a shot of the king of XWF now were taking are stuff back do this shit again and your next beating will be a lot worse

(Another day goes by and the rookies got there stuff back. Hunters journey is just getting started)

[Image: HunterTHEHunted_zps91958aea.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post