Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Flynn's A Bitch
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

08-09-2022, 02:09 PM

Did ya'll hear the rumor?

That Mark Flynn won't even put his career on the line against wil' ol' me.....

"Ordained #1 Contender" Mark Flynn won't put his career on the line against an untalented, mediocre PLEB in the ring like Charlie Nickles....

Can anyone else smell the stink coming off this mega-pussy?

Is he even man enough to respond, right here, right now? Probs not.

kek

[Image: 27J5l3J.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Charlie Nickles's post!
The Blue Tango (08-09-2022)
Mark Flynn Offline
24/7 Briefcase Holders get their name in GOLD
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-09-2022, 03:34 PM

”So… Just to be clear. You’ve gone from stealing Alias’ pre-match betting routine to lifting Bourbsy’s pre-match harassment deal, (while he’s still doing it)?”

“Shit, Chuckster, have you had an original thought this year?”

“Even that line about ‘ordained #1 contender’ sounds familiar. Something about implying that the powers-that-be have stacked the deck in a guy’s favor…”

Flynn scratches his head, trying to jog his memory.

”HEY WAIT A MINUTE, THAT’S MY ROUTINE, ASSHOLE.”

Flynn shakes his head.

“I knew you were hanging more with LSM, Char-Char, but I didn’t think she’d teach you the Carlos Mencia method of writing.”

“God, with this and your awful first promo, I didn’t expect to double-down on wagering your abortion of a wrestling career, but, hey, I’ll take it.”

“Thanks for the freebie, Chuck. I’ll send you a McDonalds application post-match so you have somewhere to land.”

“Whatever you do, don’t ask Theo to pay your last check in Barncoin.”
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mark Flynn's post:
Theo Pryce (08-09-2022)
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

08-09-2022, 04:46 PM

I'm a thief and a bastard, little guy, so what else did you expect? In my first month in this company I stole an XWF universal shot right out of Bourbon's hands, so why should his pre-match antics be out of my reach?

Maybe i'll consider letting you keep your career if you can keep Alias's ballsack out of the back of your throat for five minutes. I swear everytime you've opened your mother in the last week you went right to sucking him off.

Hate Post Like Post
Mark Flynn Offline
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

08-09-2022, 04:53 PM

”Great comeback, Chuck. Ballsack-gargling jokes, goddamn, someone get this kid a Pulitzer Prize.”

“Hope you’ve updated your resume recently. I’m sure your old co-worker Betsy Granger will give you a GLOWING reference when you inevitably have to interview with one of the 30 feds she’s employed at.”

“Enjoy the unemployment line, Char-Char.”
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

08-09-2022, 05:02 PM

(08-09-2022, 04:53 PM)Mark Flynn Said: ”Great comeback, Chuck. Ballsack-gargling jokes, goddamn, someone get this kid a Pulitzer Prize.”

“Hope you’ve updated your resume recently. I’m sure your old co-worker Betsy Granger will give you a GLOWING reference when you inevitably have to interview with one of the 30 feds she’s employed at.”

“Enjoy the unemployment line, Char-Char.”

Huh, does anyone remember why that cute-ass Betsy Granger doesn't work here anymore?

Do YOU remember, Mark Flynn?

Hate Post Like Post
Mark Flynn Offline
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-09-2022, 05:10 PM

”You pulled her hair and called her names ‘Til she decided she wanted to play in sandboxes you weren’t at? Kinda the same way you pushed Jim Caedus off the deep-end?”

“Pretty much your ONE strategy, huh, Chuck? Tell me, how would you say that strategy has worked against GROWN-UPS?”

“If I know my history (and I do)… Not Great.”
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

08-09-2022, 05:42 PM

(08-09-2022, 05:10 PM)Mark Flynn Said: ”You pulled her hair and called her names ‘Til she decided she wanted to play in sandboxes you weren’t at? Kinda the same way you pushed Jim Caedus off the deep-end?”

“Pretty much your ONE strategy, huh, Chuck? Tell me, how would you say that strategy has worked against GROWN-UPS?”

“If I know my history (and I do)… Not Great.”

Is that how I broke your tag partners undefeated streak, too? I just pulled his hair and called him a slur?

Hate Post Like Post
Mark Flynn Offline
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

08-09-2022, 05:46 PM

”Ooh, there we go, we found the perfect note to lead into my promo with. Thanks, Chuck, I knew if I played with you long enough, we’d get there eventually.”

“Since you’re such a fan of stealing bits, I’ll take one of yours:”

“Gotcha. Hook, line and sinker.”

Flynn cuts out, satisfied.
Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

08-09-2022, 06:03 PM

(08-09-2022, 05:46 PM)Mark Flynn Said: ”Ooh, there we go, we found the perfect note to lead into my promo with. Thanks, Chuck, I knew if I played with you long enough, we’d get there eventually.”

“Since you’re such a fan of stealing bits, I’ll take one of yours:”

“Gotcha. Hook, line and sinker.”

Flynn cuts out, satisfied.

'u beat the dogshit out of my tag team partner last time you saw him'

Yeah, that'll work for you, what a great way to start your next at-bat! I mean shit, it's only right...after all, you completely forgot about your tag partner in your last R.P. (recorded pissfest).

Hate Post Like Post
Charlie Nickles Offline
The Nickleman

XWF FanBase:

08-09-2022, 06:12 PM

Oh wait, I forgot......since Crim' lost to The Nickleman, Flynn's probably going to throw those tag belts away on Savage and break up the band! All because of little ol' me! Awww isn't that cute.

Hate Post Like Post