Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Soft Deadline Mt. Final Boss
Game Girl Offline
(ง︡'-'︠)ง

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

08-19-2022, 08:47 PM Star  Mt. Final Boss -->

NEW GAME+

Our heroes stand at Mt. Final Boss once more. A metal clunk as Game Girl raises her robotic arm and steadies it aiming towards the mountain wall, her eyes narrow as her fist launches from the arm propelled by a jet of fire leaving a trail of twirling smoke as it collides with the stone and explodes; letting a large fireball rip out into the sky. A large crumbling opening appears from behind the dust cloud as our heroes speed towards it; as rubble drops down the mountain and our heroes enter the mechanical base residing inside Mt. Final Boss, we see General Big Bad, his large gauntlet lofted high in the sky as he laughs maniacally.

The team of Game Girl, The Blue Tango, North Korean War Criminal and Hanari Carnes stand ready; GG cocks her robotic arm and another fist reforms, Blue Tango takes a fighting pose, NKWC lowers his stance ready to leap and Hanari cracks his armored knuckles. General Big Bad throws his blood-red cape aside and turns to them, his eyes piercing through his horned helmet; blue light bathes him as he stands in front of the podium the "MacGuffin" used to reside. In a deep and bloodthirsty tone, he shouts.

“Finally… I will rule this worl-”

With everything they learned on their journey, they skip Big Bad's monologue and ruin the cutscene as the four of them leap into action! NKWC backward long-jumping far behind Big Bad and shoots fireballs into the back of the evil menace. Big Bad turns using his arm to guard himself; as soon as the boss turns NK cries out.

"Comrade Carnes! Now!"

Hanari unsheathes the BFG and energy makes the weapon hum to life as it gathers at the barrel and explodes outward bathing Big Bad in blinding light as he screams in agony. NKWC's eyes widen and his feet hit the wall behind him as he jumps once more, clipping out of bounds and out of harm's way. As the light fades and Big Bad kneels on the ground, blood dripping from his mouth as he slowly turns, the helmet broken in two exposing the dark eyes of Game Boy, rage burning on his face. He stands with a limp; using his sword as a cane before finding his footing and wielding it aloft. Game Girl wastes no time charging in with a war cry and throws a punch bathed in electricity that breaks through the sword and nails Big Bad in the chest, crushing the destroyed armor inward as he flies back and crashes through the pedestal.

As Big Bad coughs through the kicked-up dust; he looks up seeing a silhouette appearing high above him which flies down quickly on bat wings as Calypso delivers the final blow with a hellish dive kick!

"Taste the boot of justice, fiend!"

The armored boot connects to Big Bad's jaw and keeps going as the evil-doer is driven further and further into the ground before exploding into a ball of darkness which bursts forth like a sound wave over Mt. Final Boss.

[Image: qgpcufH.gif]

Game Girl and Hanari shield themselves from the massive release of energy and quickly hurry into the dust cloud to find Calypso who sits in the crater along with the broken body of Big Bad; Calypso looks up to the pair and gives a hearty thumbs up. GG smiles brightly, her eyes tearing up as she gives a thumbs up back along with Hanari who removes his helmet, showing off his pearly whites before. This goes on for some time...

"Are you guys gonna help me out this hole or?"

Hanari and GG let out an 'oh' and begin to move into the crater.

"Apologies, amigo, I thought we were posing for the end credits."

Game Girl steps into the crater and grabs the ground with her robotic arm, her free arm holding onto Carnes as he lowers himself to get a hand on Calypso who grasps it firmly.

"Yeah, y'know I was hoping for some music and a big sign saying 'YOU WIN!'"

GG lets out a chuckle.

"Sadly, not how it works for us." Game Girl begins to pull Hanari up with Calypso in tow. "But we will get a feast thrown in our honor!"

"A feast, you say? I can't remember the last time I eat! That sounds deliciosa!"

"I dunno. 2D food? Won't that be...  Sharp?"

GG scoffs as the three get back to even footing.

"With all due respect, captain, don't be dumb. The only food that's sharp is our cheese."

GG bumps her elbow into Hanari's waist with a stupid grin, hoping the joke would land. It did not.

"Forget it, it's good food, trust."

"If you say so, lead the way oh valiant Hero of Narfinex!"

GG smiles as the three begin to leave but stop short.

"Wait!" GG looks around. "Where's NK?"

We got to North Korean War Criminal who is falling rapidly through a sky-blue void, his eyes watching as the world above him grows smaller and smaller as he falls further into the abyss.

"Well, this seems to be how I die. EXCELLENT! Truly a noble death as I fall into the unknown, like my nemesis Marp I go blindly ahead, unknowing of what may come but knowing I will meet it head-on with stoic determination! WITNESS ME MARP! WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITNES-"

And hitting the boundaries of the world, NK reappears in the room of the fight; falling from the ceiling.

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-AGHHH!"

And crashes hard onto the ground in front of his comrades.

"Woah! You okay, dude?"

NK cringes in fits of pain.

"Never better Comrade Girl..."

An horrific crack comes from NK's back as his eyes grow wide and a squeak of a scream exits his lips. Hanari and Calypso lift NK to his feet and help him stand, an arm around each shoulder.

"... Thank you, comrades. I assume we won?"

"Yeah bruh! We 69'ed that fool."

"86'ed, man."

NK squints, his eyes darting between the two before he forces out a fake laugh and exclaims.

"HA-HA, yes! For-ty four!"

Game Girl walks behind them confused before an exclamation point pops up over her head.

"Oh! I forgot we're gonna need some proof that we beat Big Bad!"

"You got The MacGuffin, right? That's not enough?"

"Proof that we've been here, I'mma grab his helmet... Or a piece of it."

"Okay, dude. We'll meet you at the limo."

Game Girl nods as she goes to the crater as the three begin to walk off.

"Bah! A limousine! The most capitalistic modes of transport, I require no long wagon! Witness the power of my long jump!"

Making her way down she hears the crack of bone followed by a blood-curling cry of pain and chuckles to herself as the other two fuss over NK. Her smile fades as she gets to the body of Big Bad. The black armor broke into pieces, barely covering the body underneath. The closed eye of Game Boy peeking from the shredded helmet. GG kneels down beside him and places her hand on his chest, letting out a quiet sigh.

"Sorry this happened, GB."

GG pats his chest before grabbing the horn of the helmet and snapping it off with her robotic hand but before she can take it away, Big Bad's eyes open and he tightens his grip around her arm. GG lets out a shocked gasp as GB stares through her and speaks a weakened, ghostly whisper.

"You haven't won here. You've only delayed the inevitable."

GG's pupils shake before her brow lowers and she composes herself.

"Game Boy, stop. You're beat. We defeated you."

A wretched laugh exits his lungs, followed by a wheezing, deep inhale.

"This body, yes. I will return and consume this world, all you know and love will be corrupted and assimilated. The last thing you will ever see, is me standing tall in a world of fire."

Big Bad's grip tightens, black energy coursing through his fingertips and leaping from the metal arm in arcs of electricity before the grasp grows limp and the gauntlet drops. The last breath leaves Game Boy's torn smile and his eyes close. GG takes her hand away, her mouth agape as she looks down at his pale face. She stands sighing deeply before walking out the crater and the scene slowly fades to black.

"Hi everyone!"

"Man, I didn't expect to be back so soon but something that happened in War Games sparked something within me. Seeing everyone work together, basically strangers pulling together to make each other better! It was awesome to see! Amazing to be a part of and so cool to be on the winning team of! Calypso has my respect for life for leading a team to victory, Hanari Carnes being the last person drafted and doing so well to push our team forward to make sure we got the win shows how good he truly is and how wrong people are for sleeping on and North Korean War Criminal, who I had my doubts about being a bad guy, showed the world he's one of the best wrestlers and an even better teammate. Too good of a teammate, especially the cruel thing that happened to him recently. NK if you see this, if you ever want someone to help you bop that Mark Flynn on the nose with a robotic fist, I'm your girl."

"I could go on forever about how great these people are and how much they mean to me, but that'd be rude to my opponent. I just wanted to exclaim how happy I am to be a part of this place again."

"Now, Mr. Goth."

"I'm sure you have no idea who I am and that's absolutely understandable, I was a biggish deal some time ago but the consoles have been reset a few times since then. I think we're a lot alike in some ways, I heard that you used to be a big deal too! We're basically twins, especially since how our names basically spell out what we're about, who needs subtlety, right? Or like yin and yang, were I'm the happy go-lucky good guy and you're an angry cat or something."

"I get real cat vibes from you, don't know why."

"But this is an interesting fight, this is my first solo round in some time and this is one of your first matches here! I'm honored, truly I am. I've never been the one to test skills but I'm happy to get the chance to see what the new guys are made out of, hopefully, it's a learning experience for both of us. I can learn how to treat the new kids and you can learn how to fight."

"Or re-teach you how to fight since you're a veteran with more broken parts than Cyberpunk 2077"
GG chuckles. "You show promise, and it'd be awful if it's just wasted. Like, if you come here and just turn out to be another bad guy thinking he's the worst thing to walk the earth and is truly a blight on civilization like how you want people to think you are with this persona you air. Then I've got a body in a crater to show how that's not gonna work out well for you."

"Or you can ask Chris Page on how well that's worked out for him."

"Usually leaves a corpse or a nose dive into mediocrity, so think pretty hard before you go up a path you're not going to be able to double back on."

"Best of luck, Goth. See you Saturday!"

We go to Narfinex City, outside the large palace at the steps stands our heroes; each wears a gold medal on their lepels. Calypso, NK, and Hanari stand a few steps down to be close to GG's height as she faces them. A huge smile grows on her face.

"I just wanted to say thank you again, there's honestly nothing I could ever do to repay what all of you have done for me. Just know if you ever need anything, you know where to find me and you're always welcome back."

Hanari laughs, still picking food from his teeth.

"I best be welcome back, I'm making a killing here!"

"Yeah GG, there's no need to thank us. I had a blast!"

NKWC covers a burp.

"Yes, and this land would make a fine addition to my glorious homeland. The reconnaissance you allowed me to have is payment enough."

"You charmed Princess enough that it could happen too."

NK sighs blissfully, looking in the middle distance.

"What a woman! Truly understood the plight of the worker."

Hanari appears concerned looking at NKWC.

"If this place turns into a communist utopia I'm going to lose so much money."

NK pats Hanari on the shoulder.

"What is money in the face of progress, comrade!?"

Hanari forces a smile and pats NK's hand. Calypso gives a chuckle and shakes his head, raising his hand for a high-five towards GG.

"Dap me up, GG!"

The smile sticks into her face as she wipes her eyes and rushes in for a hug which catches Calypso off guard before he smirks and slowly lowers his arms comforting GG. Hanari rolls his eyes and places a hand on GG's shoulder with a grin and NK joins in on the group hug, trying to hide that he may or not be crying too.

"You guys are the best!"

The other three talk over each other.

"We are!"
"I am."
"No, you are!"

GG ends the group hug with a sniffle. Calypso sparks to life with an idea.

"Yo! Lemme get a quick snap of this moment!" Calypso pulls out a Motorola Razer and opens up the camera. "Everybody get in."

Calypso forces the group together with the castle entrance in the background. Hanari makes sure to get his good side as NK stays completely still with his most stoic expression, Calypso gives a toothy smile as Game Girl smirks happily.

"Okay, everyone say War Games World Record Speedrun 100% Any%"

They speak over each other once again.

"War Games World Record Speedrun 1-"
"No."
"Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!"
War Games World Record Spee-"

*click*

[Image: RExCWNP.png]

[Image: mAmAfiJ.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Game Girl's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-20-2022), Dolly Waters (08-20-2022), Goth (08-20-2022), Jonathan Barrows (08-23-2022), NorthKoreanWarCriminal (08-19-2022), Theo Pryce (08-20-2022), Thunder Knuckles™ (08-19-2022), Unknown Soldier (10-10-2022)