Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
July 24th, 2022
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

08-05-2022, 11:12 AM

July 24th, 2022

The scene starts with TK in his office at the Wigley Gum Company. Bobby’s “Call of the Bastards” has just gone out and TK has already responded via satellite. Leaning back on this executive chair with his feet kicked up on his desk.

Alright, Looks like I have my work cut out for me. That doesn't mean I can’t kill two birds with one stone. Dolly issued a challenge and who am I to back down?

Squinting his eyes he begins to address the fans.

When it comes to being Xtreme, Dolly, isn’t even in my league. I've been proving I can do this shit indefinitely. XWF fans can hate it or love it but they're still lining up just to watch me. God knows they're not lining up to fight me. Not like last year's trash, Dolly. Don’t think I forgot. It was this time last year she was the Xtreme Champion until she dropped the ball like she always does when given the opportunity to shine.

TK grabs a tennis ball off the shelf behind and starts tossing it in the air.

I got all the Bastards around the world saying AMEN like I’m Jesus Christ, while Dolly is drowning, losing her life. She’s always talking, but she’s hardly ever saying shit, ain't that a bitch. She’ll be trying to serve but she's about to get spiked.

TK spikes the tennis ball to the ground taking his feet off the desk, sitting upright looking into the camera.

Sure some people, like Dolly, will sit on your television screens and say I haven’t fought anybody. Better yet, bring up my loss to Cholo at the Cannabis Cup but does Dolly really want to talk about the Cannabis Cup though, does she?

TK shrugs nonchalantly with a shit-eating grin on his face.

She can talk that mess but she didn’t line up for a fight until now. Did she? Fuck no. Think about it. Why is that? This dim-witted fuck piece won’t give anyone the credit they deserve because she's afraid I'll use it against her. That's what happens when a WarMaster becomes a fucking student.

Picking up the office phone TK begins to dial a number. He places it on speaker.

**Ring**

If you think for one second, that I think, Dolly is going to back down.

**Ring**

Well, you’re mistaken. She has more to prove than anyone. Seeing as she’s been failing harder than everyone-

TK gives his overly obnoxious jerking-off hand gesture.

**Ring**

-or anything, that’s tried to pin me for months.

The ringing stops and the voice mail kicks over.

You have reached Oswald, the God Champion, please leave your message after the beep and I’ll get back with you.

TK rolls his eyes and waits for the-

**Beep**

Ozzy, call me back. I need a portal to Bobby Burbon’s Dojo.

Hanging up the phone TK tries to get back on track.

This Dumped Pigeon can’t fly on her own. That's why she's teaming up with Vita, the Plump Pigeon. After getting this match, you know, the one she wanted. She wanted to put Them No Good Bastards' name in her mouth to chase some more clout. Sit down, chick, and show you deserve a shot at something you’ll never be.

TK reaches down behind his desk to hold up the Xtreme Championship.

It's not because you earned it, Tiny Tits Magoo.

TK lowers the second-highest championship that XWF has to offer, back down where he had picked it up from.

Nah, so don’t let that creep into your delusional mind. You haven’t combined hard work with time, but rather, had things handed to you time after time. STILL not putting in the hard work to get anything accomplished. Every time I step into the ring I lay it all on the line. I'm here to do my job, Dolly. That job is to separate you from consciousness in the most Xtreme way possible. When you enter the ring you’re entering the desert with no food or water, looking for an answer but the only thing you’ll leave with is pain and disappointment. I’m going to be hitting the gym working harder than I have in while not because you’re tough but because the roster is full of puff-piece bitches, and let's face it, I haven’t had to work in a while. I hope to the Bastardly Father that you come to try and drain my energy because I feed off that goddamn motivation. After this match, you can slink back to Vita's arms and build the Midnight Dolls up. That is, until Them No Good Bastards come and take whatever you’ve built away, that’s what you want right? Wait, or is it the Xtreme? Do you even fucking know what you want or are you being the indecisive cunt, we all know you to be?

TK’s signature doughe bag girn is on display.

Let’s say you don’t go to the Tag Team Division… I suggest you take a step back and notice your goddamn career is in flames. Maybe you’ll know it’s time to stop, drop, and roll. Knowing you though, you'd still pop off at the mouth trying to act bold. Let me break it down for you and the rest of the world. I’m not backing down, I won’t give up, I’m going to beat the Unholy Hell out of Dolly Waters, and get one step fucking closer to achieving my goal.

The office phone rings, TK picks it up and puts it on speakerphone.

The portal is ready outside your office door.

Thanks, Ozzy.

TK hangs up and grabs Jimmy by the collar of his shirt, still knocked out from being smacked. TK walks to his office door dragging Jimmy behind him, opens the door, and walks into the portal Ozzy had made for him.

Fuck, I hate this part.

TK walks through the portal ending outside of Bobby Bourbon’s Dojo for the Competitive Arts. He only makes it two steps, while dragging Jimmy’s body, before begins to violently barf all over the sidewalk. Jimmy wakes up, rubbing his face, and sees TK unloading his guys on the ground.

Where are we?

Still puking TK points to the sign on the side of the building which directs Jimmy to look.

You guys haven’t really done much together lately why are we here?

TK wipes off his mouth as he looks at Jimmy.

The Bastard call to arms.

Come on, man, you didn’t… Did you?

Fuck, yeah, I did I wouldn’t let my Bastardly Brothers down. Let’s get inside and see what the plan is.

Upon entry to the Dojo, they are cut off by Cyberjaw, the man with the cybernetic jaw, whose hand is held up for a high five.

Hey, TK, what are you doing here?

TK high fives Cyberjaw.

Not shit, Bobby made a call to arms for the Bastards. So, you know, reporting for fucking duty.

Cyberjaw looks down at the ground before telling TK what happened.

Umm… About that… Theo made the announcement that Chris Page and Dick Powers would be replacing Marf and Cholo…

You have to be fucking kidding me!

TK looks over at Jimmy.

Why didn’t you tell me that?

Jimmy is looking confused as Hell.

Dude, you knocked me out how was I supposed to know?

TK looks back over at Cyberjaw and sees Bobby eating Chicken Piccata in the distance.

Is that Chicken Piccata?

It sure is.

Eh, he looks busy, I’m going to go to the locker room and get changed. Might as well train for my match post War Games.

Who do you get to fight on Savage?

Well, Dolly’s bitch-ass called me out.

Good luck with that.

No luck needed, my man, she’s fucking doomed.

As TK walks past Bobby to the locker room, he tilts his head back to say "what's up". Bobby does the same back even though he's about to shoot his next promo for War Games. While TK is getting ready for his training session for Dolly Waters, Jimmy instructs the students on what they will be working on. In the locker room, TK bows his head leading the Bastards worldwide to do the same wherever they may be watching TK's promotional material.

Bastardly Father, in your violent name, I lift up myself to You and pray for the ability to deliver pain to my opponent. I thank You, that You are the wall of Hellfire that surrounds me and that You have sent Your demons to encamp around my opponent.

TK’s voice is commanding and firm.

I thank You, that I dwell in the dark secret place of the Most Low and abide under the shadow of Your darkness. I say that You are my impregnable fortress. Dolly’s Gods have left her to rot in the hot summer's sun. While You covered me with Your impenetrable scales, and under Your bat-like wings shall I grow fucking stronger. Your truth will be my shield and breastplates.

TK means every word that he's saying.

I am not afraid of the terrors of the night. Only with Dolly’s eyes looking upon me will she behold and see the reward of the wicked. My total victory!

Putting emphasis on "victory".

You are my refuge, no good will befall my enemy, Dolly Waters. I will plague my opponents with my brutality and watch Your calamity come to pass. For You have given me Your demons and I will charge over all my opponents, teaching them all Your Bastardly ways.

TK pauses before continuing.

Hateful Father, I hate in your name, and with your resentment, therefore I will deliver a beating so bad the XWF Universe will be rocked to its very fucking core. Bobby had faith that his call upon the Brotherhood of Bastards would be answered and You, Evil One, answered.

TK lifts his right hand in the air, still with his head bowed.

Though Me.

Lifting his left hand into the air now, gaining the power of the Bastard force that surrounds him.

Though Charlie.

Now shaking his hands in the air lightly.

Though Our will was thwarted by the weak bitches who cry instead of fight. While other people's back-door deals push through. We will continue to be with You. When we are in trouble. You delivered Us and We will satisfy You with unbridled, no, Xtreme violence. I will continue to deliver my opponent's blood, their damnation, to You.

TK lets his arms dramatically slow to rest.

In the Bastards name, I prey.

TK picks up his head and says through his teeth.

A-fucking-men.

TK walks out of the locker room wearing a dope-ass set of shades, his white karate gi with black strips down his legs, and his black belt in GET FUK'D FOO.

[Image: NXtfQKt.png]

Are they ready?

Yep, they've all been told what to work on.

Fuck that shit, send three of them out.

No, Thunder Knuckles, we need to work on Dolly's move set!

Send them.

Jimmy waves three of them to the ring. They meet TK in the middle of the mat and bow. TK nods his head, takes off his shades, and tosses them to the side. The first student rushes in and gets Clotheslined turning the poor fool inside out. At staggering speeds, the two other students come forward to take down TK. The first of this wave takes a Running Knee and with one fluid motion, TK grabs the second's head and plants him with a DDT. TK notices Bobby's camera crew taking notice of his training and gives them the finger.

Are you done clowning around?

Yeah, let's get at it.

You.

Jimmy points at one of the smaller students.

Thunder Knuckles you need to get used to a frantic pace. Dolly, is quick but reckless. With your size, you might be able to overpower her but don't get comfortable. She can spring to life in no time.

Jimmy nods at the student. With no time for TK to react the student his TK with a Springboard European Uppercut, sending TK crashing to the mat.

What the fuck, Jimmy?

I told you. Frantic pace. That's what Dolly calls: "Ode To Joy!"

TK starts to get to his feet. Jimmy nods at the student again. Turning back around while trying to stand up, the student hits TK with another Springboard European Uppercut. TK in a rage punches the mat one solid time.

Alright, you little shit. I'm going to break my-

Jimmy nods at the student, who tried to go for another Ode To Joy.

-foot off in your mother fucking ass.

Unfortunately for the student, TK is ready and caught the smaller fellow with a spinning back elbow, knocking the student out cold. TK looks pissed and starts walking toward Jimmy. Jimmy quickly motions for another student. That student comes in from TK's blind spot and hits him with a Running Shining Wizard Knee Strike. TK crashes to the mat. Jimmy motions another student this time the student running up the steps onto the top rope. TK's senses aren't about him, still laying on the ground. The student on the top rope jumps down toward TK's body, with a Diving Frontsault Legdrop. TK, even though not altogether, notices this and rolls out of the way. TK gets to his feet and like a terminator starts heading towards Jimmy.

That was Dolly's, Running Waters and Serenity Fall.

Jimmy motions to the student performing Running Waters. This time not in TK's blind spot. As the student lifts his knee, TK grabs it and performs a version on a Pop-up Powerbomb. TK turns his attention back to Jimmy. Again Jimmy nods and two students get into position. One climbs the turnbuckle while the other hits TK with a spear through the ropes to his side. This takes down TK, as soon as the student who hits the spear gets out of the way the student on the top rope goes for a Frogsplah. TK barely gets his knees up to block it.

Alright, you're starting to fucking piss me off.

I've been pissing you off. Now do something about it.

TK slowly gets to his feet next to the ropes, turns toward Jimmy again, and presses on.

You know I'm about to fuck you up, right?

The student who hit TK with the spear is back outside the ropes and tries to go for the move again. TK, ready to tear Jimmy's head off, notice the student trying to spear him and follows through with a Falling Elbow Drop to the back of the student's head. Jimmy's eyes go wide as he motions for more students. One enters from behind TK and goes for a Chop Block, he misses and TK begins stomping the student into the mat. Another rushes in with a Spinning Backfist, TK ducks the maneuver and it hits another student who was trying to hit TK with a Running Chop. The student who was performing the Spinning Backfist doesn't complete a 360 before TK grabs him in a Full Nelson, picks him up, and delivers a Full Nelson Slam. Jimmy motions for even more students. Two students rush in and begin hitting TK with multiple uppercuts and knees to the gut, forcing TK into a corner. They continue to do this until TK is down on the ground in the corner. They both move out of the way where a third student is posied on the opposing top turnbuckle and hits TK with the Coast to Coast. TK is more than dazed but hatred has filled his heart and he can't stop. He's very slow to get to his feet as the two students again rush him. TK takes his thumb and pokes one of them in the eye. That student stumbles backward, as the other one is walking in TK punches him in the throat. TK falls back into the corner and remembers the Coast to Coast. That student was ready and springs from the top turnbuckle. TK out of instinct pops out of the corner and hits that student with a spear. Jimmy is shocked and motions for two more students. TK starts to get to his feet but not before another student performs a Rolling YES! Lock.

That's Rolling Waters! What are you going to do?

TK looks like he's in serious pain but bites down on the student's hand causing blood to pour out, running down TK's mouth. The student lets go screaming in pain. The other student grabs TK by the head and set him up for a Spike Piledriver close to the ropes. TK grabs the back of the student's legs and set him up for a Catapult. The student's head is under the bottom turnbuckle as TK looks back at Jimmy.

That was a good counter for the Pike County Plunge.

A deranged grin forms on TK's face, as blood trickles from his mouth. TK hits Catapult making the student's throat hit the bottom rope. This causes TK to land on his back where another student is in position on the top rope to hit a Super Diving Elbow, that TK sees coming. He rolls out of the way making the student crash to the mat unsuccessfully, TK rolls back to place himself on top of the student. He begins lowing Hammer Fist, after Hammer Fist, to the student's face until the student quits moving. Jimmy motions for more students, looks around and notices no one is left.

That was a really good counter to the Super Diving Elbow, TK.

TK punches the ground again and pushes himself up with his fist.

I know, you're pissed, you want to kick my ass. I- I - Uh-...

TK gets within striking distance of Jimmy and collapses. Jimmy is in disbelief that TK fell.

Thunder Knuckles quit clowning around.

TK isn't moving. Jimmy neals down and checks on TK. Jimmy quickly looks up and yells out.

Someone call 911! NOW!

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
(Gravy_Xtreme_5000) (08-05-2022), Chris Page (08-05-2022), Dolly Waters (08-05-2022), Latina Submission Machina (08-05-2022), Mr. Oz (08-10-2022), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (08-05-2022), Raion Kido (08-07-2022), The Blue Tango (08-06-2022), Theo Pryce (08-13-2022)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Thunder Knuckles™'s post!
Chris Page (08-05-2022)