Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 12:50 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Dark Cloud's Judgment RP#2
Jake Willis Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

07-07-2013, 05:46 PM

[/color]

The scene opens up to a gym in South Brooklyn, NY. This isn't your run of the mill fitness center, or your rich person's gym where you find the thin soccer moms running for hours on end on a treadmill, running off the guilt of all the food they ate the night before when they binged. No, this gym is different. It's old school. The are blood stains in the boxing ring that's located in the dead center of the gym. There are no cardio equipment, and the weight sets are about twenty years old. Finally, the camera focuses in on Jake Willis, who is working with a speed bag. An older black gentlemen, Mr. Jones, is to the side of Jake, coaching him.

Mr. Jones: Hit that bag harder Jake! My mother was in here yesterday hitting that bag harder than your hitting it, and she's ninety!

Jake begins hitting the bag harder, clearly putting all his might into it. The thud from Jake's fist hitting the speed bag is so loud, it can be heard over the sounds of the weights dropping, the grunting, and the sounds of the those sparring in the boxing ring.

Mr. Jones: Alright Jake, that's time. Your workout if over today.

Jake hits the bag one more time, and then turns towards Mr. Jones while pulling off his gloves. The sweat on Jake's body glistens as it runs down his arms and chest. Once Jake's gloves are off, he grabs a towel from a nearby chair and begins wiping the sweat off his face and body.

Mr. Jones: Great workout today Jake, I would say your primed and ready to go for your first match on Wednesday night. Hey, by the way, is it true that both Lebron James and Dwight Howard joined XWF?!

Jake looks at Mr. Jones for just a moment. Jake: Yeah, those two idiots did join. Hopefully someone will take them out so they won't be around too long. You lose brain cells listening to those two talk.

Mr. Jones laughs. Mr. Jones: Yeah, I was actually watching the promo they shot for XWF. A bunch of stupidity. I never understood that hood talk myself. I'm not sure if they are really that uneducated, or too lazy to actually say the word they are trying to say. A lot of the high school and college guys who come in here talk that way. I tell them if they knew just how stupid they sounded, they wouldn't talk that way.

Jake: Yeah, it really does make them sound dumb. I guess the streets will do that to you.

Mr. Jones: Ah, but the streets didn't do that to you Jake. You have a MBA from NYU. You got out of here and made something of yourself, which is more than I can say for most of the people who grow up in South Brooklyn. I swear, the only reason you still come to the gym here is so I wont have to shut the doors to this place.

Jake smiles. Jake: Mr. Jones, I come to this place because I love it here. This is where I got my start. Remember my first boxing match? It was in that very ring over there. I remember, I fought the undefeated neighborhood champion. Knocked out three of my teeth, and I think I had to miss school for a week due to a concussion. However, you saw potential in me, and you worked with me, making me a better fighter. You're the biggest reason I am where I am today.

Mr. Jones: Yeah, I like to brag to all my patrons that I made ya who ya are today. I tell them, if it weren't for me, there wouldn't be a Jake Willis in professional wrestling!

Both Jake and Mr. Jones bust out laughing as Jake puts his towel and boxing gloves into his gym bag. Jake pulls out a water bottle, takes a swig, and places the water bottle back into his gym bag.

Mr. Jones: So, you've been in the XWF for only a couple of days now, and they have already booked you in a match for this Wednesday. Are you excited?

Jake: I was excited, extremely excited. Now, I'm not so sure I'm as excited as I was ...

Mr. Jones: Why do you say that? Don't be getting scared now boy. I bought plane tickets to LA, I plan on being at the Staple Center on Wednesday night to watch you destroy someone!

Jake: Mr. Jones, you know me well enough to know that I'm not scared of anyone. If I were afraid, I don't think I would even be in XWF. Do you know how many gothtards there are running around that place? I'm not sure if I'm at a professional wrestling company or a Marilyn Manson concert.

Mr. Jones: That's someone else I've never understood, Marilyn Manson. That guy is a freak.

Jake: Yeah, he is, and so are all those gothtards in XWF. But, the reason I'm not so excited is because of the guy they put me in a match with. Some guy named Dark Cloud.

Mr. Jones: Dork Cloud? What is he, some character off Star Wars?

Jake starts to laugh. Jake: I think he would be more of a character off Spaceballs. Anyways, I figured he would make a promo or two, talk some mess about how he would beat me, you know, make it a little more interesting than it is now. In his first promo in the company, he related himself to a storm. I figured if he were truly a storm, he'd be making a little more noise than he's making now. If he is a storm, then he's the weakest storm that I've ever experienced.

Mr. Jones: Sounds like he's scared to me.

Jake: Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking. Why else would he be incognito? Why else would no one have heard from him? I guess I'm a little disappointed that he has yet to show his face. Seriously, what is a match without a little trash talking before the match?

Mr. Jones: Do you think he will show up to the match?

Jake: Oh yeah, he won't miss the match. If he does finally decide to show his face before the match, he will have some lame excuse as to why he hasn't showed his face. He will probably talk about how "busy" he was doing whatever it is he does. However, everyone will be able to see through his petty excuse. At first, I thought, maybe he's embarrassed by the fact that he lost his first match in the XWF, especially after all the crap he talked leading up to that match. Did you know that he was the first person eliminated in a Fatal Four Way match, and one of the competitors was a woman?

Mr. Jones: Ha! Seriously?

Jake: Seriously. So I began to think that maybe he's hiding his face due to embarrassment, and that could very well be the reason. Although, I think he's a little scared of our match on Wednesday. I think he realizes that I am much more of a competitor than his three opponents from last week combined. I think this guy is laying low, because he knows if he opens his mouth, he will make it worse on himself. First, he doesn't want to say something too stupid that might make me angry. Why? Because he knows I will take it out on his body in the ring. The more noise he talks, the worse his beating on Wednesday will be. Secondly, he probably doesn't want to stick his foot in his mouth like he did with last week's match. He knows his chances of beating me are even more slimmer than his chances of winning last weeks matches were. If he starts making a bunch of promises that he can't keep, people will quit listening to him, his ratings will drop, and the XWF will drop him. Honestly, I can't blame the guy for hiding, I would be hiding too if I were him. I was just hoping he would be a little more entertaining. I mean seriously, here we are, seventy-two short hours out from our match, and no one has heard a peep from the guy. Like I said, this guy is awfully quiet for a storm.

Mr. Jones: Yeah, I saw that little weather report segment he did. That was some gay crap. When did wrestlers start acting so gay?

Jake: When companies like the XWF started hiring thirty year old men who lived at home in their mothers basement. Seriously, I don't know where they get these people from. I can guarantee you on thing Mr. Jones, I would pit any of the guys in here with the wrestlers at XWF, and then I would place all my money on the guys that frequent this gym. With the exception of a few, most of the wrestlers in the XWF are a bunch of momma's boys. If their not momma's boys, then their ignorant jerks like Lebron James and Dwight Howard. Those guys really need to go back to the NBA. Well, I need to go home and pack for my flight to LA. I'll catch ya later Mr. Jones.

Mr. Jones: See ya on Wednesday night Jake. Ready to see you tear Dork Cloud a part!

[color=#A9A9A9]The camera's fade as Jake is seen leaving the gym with his bag on his shoulder.

[Image: JakeWillis.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post