Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF War Games 2022
Team War Masters Collab - Together we stand strong
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-30-2022, 10:51 PM

The explosions continue to roar across the battlefield. Vinnie is seen, running forwards, cutting across the zone, weaving and ducking like a true professional warrior. He dives, launching into the trench in front of him, as an explosion erupts right where he was previously running two seconds before. Vinnie rests there for a moment, catching his breath, before turning and looking down the trench at the other soldiers under his command. They look weary and worried, wondering if Vinnie is going to come up with another miracle to get them out of this mess.

Vinnie: Keep your heads down, boys! We’re going to get out of this!

Vinnie says this with all the confidence he can muster, yet he knows the odds are against them. Reinforcements are nonexistent. The forces are approaching at an unrelenting pace, having boxed them into this section of the territory. It’s looking like the only hope for them is a miracle. But Vinnie will not give up. He’s seen what his father went through. He refuses to cower, refuses to give in to the anxiety of leadership.

Vinnie: Save your ammo! When they come out of the darkness, have your neutron flares ready! We will give them the fight of their lives!

There’s a weak but steady response from the troops, who know how precarious their situation is. Thanks to Vinnie, none of them are running away… yet. Vinnie leans forward, setting his gun on the edge of the trench. He aims through his sight, searching for the first sign of his enemy. Strangely, the explosions seem to be dying down, but it could mean that the troops are advancing… or that something else is happening. He listens intently, waiting for a sign… then straightens up suddenly.

Vinnie: Do you… do you all hear…

He doesn’t finish his sentence, as it’s clear that the other soldiers are hearing it too. A sound they haven’t heard in years, and feeling completely out of place on this war-torn battlefield.

Vinnie: … Hooves? Horses? Here?

But there’s no mistaking the sound of horses charging forward. There’s also no denying the sound of screams coming from the enemy side of No Man’s Land. They are screams of terror, screams of death… as well as war screams of triumph. The guns and firepower die off, and slowly, the wasteland becomes quiet. Vinnie dares to poke his head out, trying to see further into the darkness, but there are no signs… until the sounds of horses begin again, now seeming to approach them.

Vinnie: Everyone… stand ready… but nobody fire until I give the word…

Vinnie leans upwards, aiming his rifle once more. He waits, as the horses come closer. The line begins to come into focus, a large swath of animals and men, stretching across the boundaries of the battlefield. Two horses, in particular, move forward towards their specific trench. One horse is riderless. The other, pulling the horse along from a tied rope on his saddle, comes close enough to the spot to see the warriors standing there. He is carrying an extremely bloody saber in one hand, and is sporting several new wounds from the battle that just took place. But he’s still able to stay on the horse as he looks down at Vinnie… and smiles.

Vaughn: You’re Vinnie, right? We’ve been looking for you.

Vinnie: Who… who are you?

Vaughn: It’s not about who I am. It’s about who you are. Are you the ruler, Vinnie? The ultimate strategist? Are you going to follow through like your father did, and become the great leader that you were meant to be?

Vinnie: You know my father?

Vaughn: I know a lot of things, Vinnie. Like how I’m not going to be leading this troop much longer.

Vaughn winces, leaning to the side. He shakes it off, knowing that he just has to make it through this moment before returning to his own time. Vinnie steps forward, studying Vaughn, as he reaches back and offers the reins of his spare horse to the son of Mastermind.

Vaughn: You should be in charge. We’ve cleared a path for you, Vinnie. So the big question is… do you want to live forever?

Vaughn’s smile shows some blood in his mouth, as he offers Vinnie the chance he’s been waiting for. He opts to take it, stepping forward and accepting the horse. With surprising skill, he yanks up onto the horse, turning to his troops in the trench, who are now all rising up.

Vinnie: This is our chance, men. We’ve been given the opportunity to finally take control of this war! Who’s with me??

The soldiers all cheer, fired up, and begin to move forward. Vinnie directs them towards the enemy borders, following along with the horse. Vaughn’s leftover troops seem to be joining in with them, as Vaughn watches them go. He leans forward on his horse, patting him on the side, before pulling on the reins and slowly directing him forward. A light appears up ahead of him, with Vaughn riding straight towards it…

Bernie is seen back behind the lines, studying the computerized maps in front of her. She’s mapping out where all of the troops are said to be, trying to come up with a gameplan that would lead to victory. But there doesn’t seem to be a path available.

Bernie: I know the troops are needing instructions. They need a design to take them through here. But where? Where is it?

She shakes her head, frustrated. From all indications, the enemy didn’t have a weak spot to strike at. They were powerful across the line, unified, a deadly force that would be difficult, if not impossible, to stop. Behind Bernie, the small door opens, with a mysterious hooded figure making his way into the room. Bernie, hearing the sound of movement, spins, grabbing for her gun.

Bernie: Halt right there! Stay back!

The hooded man waits in position, not moving, as Bernie steps towards them. There was almost something familiar about the way he stood, the way he had moved into the room.

Bernie: What are you doing here?

Hooded Man: I bring… information.

Bernie: Why bring it to me? There’s no point…

Hooded Man: You must know, Bernie…

Bernie: How… how do you know my name?

The man doesn’t answer. He finally start moving forward again, bypassing Bernie, who looks on in shock, her gun still aimed at his back. The man presses several buttons on the screen, readjusting the troop focus.

Hooded Man: Right here… this is where you need to send your troops to strike. It is a weakened position, made vulnerable by the enemy believing that you’d never attack here. This dam could be the key to ultimate victory.

Bernie studies the map for a moment, her eyes growing wide at the sight. She traces it with her fingers, realizing that the man speaks true. That was the spot that could turn the tide of battle.

Bernie: If you’re right about this… how do you know for sure?

She turns back… but the hooded man is no longer there. She looks around, then rubs her eyes before looking back at the map. She then picks up her communicator.

Bernie: I’ve got a new target for Troops C, D, & E! Listen up!

As Bernie starts to transfer the orders, we see Mastermind pulling back his hood across the yard. He smiles at her, before moving off into the darkness.

Behind enemy lines, we see several of the enemy soldiers milling back and forth. A couple walk forward, smoking cigarettes that glow as they walk. The smoke drifts away, as the first soldier puts it out before talking to their friend.

1st Soldier: I heard we’re taking losses in the south. Some sort of surprise troop maneuvers.

2nd Soldier: You can’t trust everything you hear. I mean, they were talking about getting charged by a calvary. Who’s even heard about something like that in modern times??

1st Soldier: Yeah, but I heard we also took some hits at the dam…

2nd Soldier: Trust me, this isn’t going to last. We’ve still got the upper hand. As long as our command structure is in place, our leader will find a way to turn things around to our advantage. We can count on her to take us to victory.

1st Soldier: I guess so. But I’m still going to go load up on ammo. Just in case.

2nd Soldier: You can never be too careful.

The two soldiers move off into the ammunition storage area, disappearing from view. Stepping out from behind that building, slipping away into the darkness, we see two new figures. They move quickly across the field, heading to some nearby cover. Once they reach it, they both look back the way they came.

Duke: Are you ready for it?

Sahara: I’m always ready.

Duke: This is going to be fun.

Duke presses a button on the high-tech detonator he was able to put together. Immediately, the ammo depot erupts in flames, exploding outwards. The debris flies far and wide, but thankfully not quite reaching the two undercover agents.

Sahara: Is that it?

Duke: Of course not. Be patient.

A second later, another explosion rips through a second building nearby. Then a third. A fourth. The entire area begins to go up in a chain of fire, Duke smiles confidently, before turning to Sahara.

Duke: Better?

Sahara: Better. But still not enough.

Duke: Always so hard to please…

The duo moves off, heading further down the line, as we can hear screams and orders to bring water. The entire line appears to be an inferno, at least at this point. There’s no sign of the two soldiers we originally saw, but then, there’s probably not much left of them after that explosion.

The view switches to another spot on the field of battle. A large troop of soldiers can be seen, making their way across the plains. Large, cybernetic tanks are moving beside them, traveling along the territory, keeping an eye out for any surprise attacks lurking around them. The commander is in front, driving in an armored vehicle. He stands, scanning the area with his binoculars.

Commander: Keep advancing! I want these scum wiped out in the name of our glorious leader! They are an affront to her reputation! May they all be screaming in hell tonight!

The troops don’t respond, as they’ve been trained not to express their emotions. The forces move forward in the darkness… but suddenly, we see them better, as they all begin to squint, shielding their eyes. There’s apparently a blinding light in front of them, obscuring their vision.

Commander: What is that? Tanks, open fire! Destroy the light!

The tanks immediately aim their long muzzles towards the light, blasting shots of pure energy towards it. The energy explodes… then disperses, seemingly having no effect. The commander, shocked, leans forward in his vehicle, still trying to see through the white light.

Commander: Every force! Open fire!

The troops take their positions as trained, and begin to send wave after wave of weapons fire towards the light. But, just like the tanks, it seems to have no effect. The light continues to approach them, brightening the entire area. It’s almost like the sun is rising. But this is no sun.

Commander: Is that…. Is that a woman??

The camera captures the sight of the glowing woman floating along in the air. She stares down at the troops before her, who are still futilely firing their weapons towards her. Nothing can penetrate her magical shields. She glares at them.

We find ourselves outside an ominous-looking tower. It clearly has the look of a building that’s been protected heavily during the recent battles. There are still seemingly many troops swarming around it, prepared to protect their leader to the death. As the camera focuses on the soldiers, we hear movement nearby. The camera slowly turns, to show Thaddeus & Sahara Duke making their way out of the shadows.

Duke: This the place?

Sahara: Looks like it.

Duke: Are we the first ones to make it?

There’s a tone in Duke’s voice that makes us wonder if he actually meant to say “the only ones to make it”. But it goes unsaid. They wait a moment, until there’s the sound of a doorway opening up nearby. It’s a strange sound to be heard where the duo are located. They turn and see the figure stepping out of the doorway, which disappears behind him. Mastermind walks over, staying low, as he stares at the structure in front of them.

Mastermind: So this is where it all leads.

Duke: We take this down, and our kids’ safety is secured.

Mastermind: Then it comes down. I won’t tolerate any other outcome.

Duke: Where are the rest of the forces?

Mastermind: They’re on their way.

Duke: Most are here already…

The trio turns to see Peter Vaughn coming up on horseback. He slowly pulls himself off the horse, nearly collapsing, as Mastermind goes over to him and brings him over. Vaughn slumps against the wall, breathing heavily. He still seems to be in good spirits, however.

Vaughn: You should have seen him, MM. Vinnie put on a hell of a show. I’m pretty sure they’ve got the east flank all taken care of.

Mastermind: Vinnie is destined to be a great leader. It’s time to get you back into your time line so that you can heal and for us to get the hell back to our time line so we can get to War Games.

Vaughn: What, you not… *cough*... having enough fun here?

Mastermind: It’s not that, but this isn’t our time. We need to move now, so we don’t ruin this time period as well.

Mastermind holds out his hand and helps Vaughn to his feet, and then he helps Vaughn, and ushers Dolly and Thad towards the Taimarus, and the Mastermind holds out a clicker, and presses it.

The door appears, and they walk through the door, and they are gone from this time period as one big group thrown together ready to compete at War Games.

The quartet of War Masters all walk into the scene one after another and stand shoulder to shoulder: The Martyr,The Universal Ruler, The Artist and finally… The Mastermind.

The man responsible for bringing this team together, and unlocking inside of them the ancient castes of their warrior spirits. The stand together on the shores of the former Gulf of Meixco, bullets and bombs raining from the heavens as Mastermind begins to reveal his true intentions for forming the War Masters:

[yellow]

Dolly’s hair is blown back, and white looking almost. Same for her skin and colorless eyes. But it’s only a shadow of the brilliant glow of energy surrounding her levitating body. She raises her hands, flames are burning through the skin follicles on her fingertips. A smirk comes across her face, as her voice thunders out with an almost supernatural sounding echo,

What’s wrong, friends? Are the aesthetics not realistic enough for you? Certainly no worse than coming to you, live, from inside of an SNES emulator, right? No more fanciful than a literal video game character being a real life professional wrestler. No more unusual than someone like Calypso! spurring his own perpetual state of failures, and finally finding some long desired success in his career. No more curious, my being here in this state, than Comrade’s history of televised deaths and reincarnations. And certainly no less the mystery than how Hanari Carnes manages to tie his shoes by himself everyday.

Trust me… I get it!

All I’ve heard, all my career, is grown men balking at everything I’ve ever done.

When I first arrived in the XWF, there was no way I could be what I was, a child wrestler winning matches against established champions before I even hit puberty. It even went so far, that a person you all slobber on so feverishly and hold with such dear regard, Jim Caedus, accused me of being an actual man. What a super refreshing take in this day and age, huh? But as if that would’ve made any difference, him screaming at, and slamming his head over and over into some imaginary wall. Yet you all love that guy, because yer’ all so much like him. Petty. Dishonest. Hypocrites.

Let’s start with you, Calypso!, don’t you think it’s a little weird that you’d get upset over me bringing up how often you’ve lost? 70 loses was an obvious embellishment. But why does it frustrate you so deeply that I would have the audacity to point it out? Especially when it’s yer’ entire argument against me.

X amount of Dolly losses = Dolly is a flake, has daddy issues, is a bad person.

It’s pretty much a copy and paste version of any promo work anyone has cut against me. Those who desperately work to impugn my character. Do you really think that does anything to get under my skin? You pointed it out yourself, Lypsy, baby: Even Thad blathered on the same old done-to-death spiel, and yet here he is- shoulder to shoulder, ready to go to war with his sister. In all honesty, I believe it says a lot more about you than it does me… or it says a lot more interesting things about you, anyhow.

I’ve been the first to admit that I haven’t always been at my best. I’ve been saying it a lot longer than you have. You’ll hear it constantly repeated,that Dolly’s time is coming. It’s getting a bit tiresome, ain’t it? So for you to willingly gobble up that like yer’ just the latest in a long line of human centipede projects, refeeding the same old Dolly smack talk that’s been cycling through the colons of every opponent since Chris Chaos- it’s grossly depressing.

Oh look! My censored bar is back…

Four swear words, Game Girl. Literally four last time out! And I’m pretty certain that cunt doesn’t even qualify. Ask Noah Jackson. So three! We were WAAAY edgier in 2019. I thought I’d been doing a better job cleaning up my act, but to the patron saint of not-being-around-for-years-at-a-time, I’m still trash. Awesome!

But yes, I believe your angst towards me dealing you a dose of your own cough syrup is a little unsettling, Calypso!, is it because you want to hold onto the lie?

If you discredit me telling everyone that you’re a world renowned loser because it’s boring, while in the same breath telling everyone that I’m a world renowned loser because I’m Dolly…then maybe you don’t really believe either to be true, huh? I mean it’s obvious, you and I have lost a lot of matches in our career. SURE I’m nowhere near the level of sub-.500 obscurity like you, but I’ve no doubt taken my lumps. Yet it doesn’t bother me when people bring it up… it’s literally all. They. Can. Say….

Until they can’t, ain’t that right Calypso!?

Jim Caedus could say it until last year, until I rocked his jaw and took his XTreme Championship in this very event. Do you think I’m afraid of you, Calypso? Do you think I’m afraid of Game Girl, or Comrade, or Carnes? Of course not! And for every reason you pointed out- THAT, YES, WE POINTED OUT FIRST-

Dolly owns GG.
Vaughn owns Calypso
Mastermind owns Hanari
…and Charlie Nickles, when not being held down by the incredible weight of a few apathetic bastards, owns Comrade.

Until we don’t, right?

And that’s the point. All of this posturing, it’s all conjecture. It’s all about Calypso holding onto the lie.

Why does Calypso get mad about being told that he lost a bunch of times? Because he knows it puts him in the peculiar position of having to defend Dolly Waters.

Just. Like. Jimbo.

Goddamn disappearing act, shit stirring extraordinaire who took his career in the XWF to unhealthy levels of seriousness. One of the most vicious, and feared wrestlers in history. He couldn’t help but tell me alllllll about the ways that I was just like him, while completely ignoring himself in that equation. And I raked him over the coals for it. That’s why it says so much more about you, dude… it says Yer’ willfully dishonest.

Spin class boys, welcome to spin class. Calypso riding a bike 30 miles in an hour and going nowhere. We all do it, right? Calypso had to spin the narrative of how and why he lost to Peter Vaughn, but “beating” Dolly in a four way where I clearly pinned the better competitor at the same time as he pinned Tommy Wish… well, that’s a win cleaner than a Hanari’s nose for Calypso.

Spin, dude… spin, spin, spin, spin, spin.

She twirls her finger in the air, making a circular motion as repetitive, and chalk full of losses as anyone's career in the XWF

But no matter what, the wheel is always going to come back to you. That’s the lie. That’s what Calypso knows. That anyone with even the most milquetoast levels of ability in that ring, can bounce back from their losing ways and be a force. Would he consider himself to be anything but a force right now? Surely he’s not here to just have fun, all whilst scaling Mt. Final Boss. That would spit in the face of everything hescsayd, despite how GameGirl feels.

Would you say my capabilities in that ring are uninspiring? Or not up to par? Not a thinking person alive could, or would. How’s about for Peter Vaughn? Thad Duke? Mastermind?

Did Mastermind not just pull a better version of Calypso, by returning from hiatus to actually capture a championship? One that Calypso had ailed to win before?

Despite what he, or any of the Speed Runners say, Calypso knows that this war is anyones to win. I happen to like the chances of the War Masters more. Mainly, because our captain isn’t a dishonest, shell game running, spin class loving FRAUD.

I don’t know exactly what GameGirl was talking about… I’ve had SO much fun in the lead up to these WarGames. Sneezing on. Savannah and giving her COVID is if nothing else, an iconic moment. It made these WarGames a lot more interesting if I do say so myself… Yer’ WelCum! See, I learned that actually sticking to yer’ guns even if it means dying… or looking like an asshole, is more honorable than living on, or carrying on a lie. I carry on the dream. I carry it into WarGames

And here's a eat shit for old times sake, GG.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mastermind's post:
Dolly Waters (07-31-2022), Raion Kido (07-31-2022), Theo Pryce (07-31-2022)