Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 04:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (July 13th) PPV RP Archive
RP3 = Don't Kill The Messenger pt. 3
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-07-2013, 01:51 PM

Present day and time

Don't Kill The Messenger pt. 3

Previous narrator for this series is mysteriously unavailable. . . |

Starting basic narration. . . |

The screeching of tires outside of the small diner Steve Sayors waits in; it's a sound that tells Steve his guest has arrived. Seconds later, the light weight metal frame door do the diner is whipped open so hard that he makes a loud crashing sound against the side of the building as Sid Feder storms in. Sid has sweat pouring down his face and his tiger print t-shirt is soaked.

:3 x Better:
Steve! Steve! Oh there you are, good, let's get the fuck out of here right now.

Sid rushes over to Steve Sayors and yanks him up by his arm, leaving no choice in the matter of whether Steve wanted to get up or not. Steve starts trying to explain that he is waiting for his sandwich that he ordered but Sid forces Steve along, almost ripping his arm out of its socket in the process. Once outside of the diner, Steve is thrown up against a familiar looking Crown Vic and gets his face slammed down on the hood by Sid who holds him down and speaks in a quick, low, threatening growl right through his tightly clenched teeth.

I'm only gonna tell you one time -- you keep your fuckin' cool and do as I say right now, or I swear to God almighty I will put a bullet through your skull.

Sid has some kind of pistol pressed to Steve's head as he gives Steve every reason in the world to fear for his life and obey. Sid yanks Steve's head up off the hood by his hair and aggressively shoves Steve down into the passenger seat of the car, slamming the door and hitting Steve's arm and head in the process.

Getch'yer fuckin' head in there I don't have time for this shit!

Sid quickly rushes around to the driver's side as Steve holds his head in pain, still fearing for his life above all else.

Wait a minute; almost forgot something.

Sid rushes back out of the car and pops the trunk of the Crown Vic. Steve can't see what's going on but he can hear what sounds like two sets of voices?

Is Sid talking to somebody?

Finally Sid's voice raises to a high level as he unmistakeably is heard yelling-

AND DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TRY ANYTHING STUPID!

***Ssss-LAM!*** The trunk is thrown down so hard that the entire car shakes, scaring the shit out of Steve Sayors who is nearly in tears and shaking like a leaf. Sid enters the vehicle and looks at Steve real quick-

Oh don't you even start that cryin' bullshit or I'll choke you out; you understand? . . . Huh? HUH??

A swift whack upside the head to clear the shit out of Steve's ears.

I'm fuckin' talking to you!

Steve has to use every ounce of whatever substance his body is comprised of instead of manhood, just to stop himself from bursting into tears right there on the spot and pissing his pants. He somehow, some way, musters up enough strength from within himself to speak the words-

"I. . . ...I under...stand."

It wasn't the clearest statement in the world considering how difficult it was for Steve to even get the words out, but it told Sid it was safe to hit the gas and speed out of the parking lot of the diner, clipping a fat black man's left ass cheek with his front bumper and sending the man spiraling through the door of the diner and breaking it. Sid hangs a hard left, just barely crossing the oncoming traffic lane as a semi truck comes inches away from smashing the car into pieces. The incredibly loud HOOOOOOOONK of the semi scares Steve Sayors so bad that he jumps up and his head cracks into the top of the car, making his glasses fall off his face. How they managed to stay on this long is a miracle in itself.

Sid sticks his whole head out of his window to yell back at the semi truck with his middle finger wagging in the air. Steve's eyes pop out of his skull when he realizes Sid is paying no attention whatsoever to the road!

Yeah fuck you, ya dumb mother fucker! Learn how to fucking drive, you stupid fucking piece of shit! I'll fuckin' slit your throat! Fuck you! Fuuuck you!!!

Somehow through all of this, even while keeping his focus behind where he's driving and screaming at the truck driver, Sid has kept the car moving in a straight line. It isn't until he drops back into the seat and places both of his hands on the steering wheel that he turns into oncoming traffic and floors it. Steve's eyes light up as he screams "What are you doing!!!" but Sid just shouts at Steve to shut his fucking mouth!

The Crown Vic flies past cars that just barely move out of the way in time as Sid weaves from lane to lane, beeping the horn and yelling out the window.

Get the fuck out of the way! This is a fuckin' emergency! Move it or lose it, mother fuckerrrrs!

***Clump***

**Thump**

*Bump bump*

The sound of a human body being struck, then rolling over the hood and up over the top of the car before falling down onto the trunk and off onto the road.

That's about where we cut all visual and display the words "To be continued" while we hear a few more seconds of live feed . . .

We're almost there, Steve, and let me tell you once we get there you better do exactly as I say or you will not survive the night. It's time to PAY BACK some mother fuckers and you're going to help me do just that!

Now here -- take this gun.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Sid Feder's post:
(07-07-2013), (07-13-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-07-2013)