Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 11:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF War Games 2022
WAR MASTERS 7: Enough Talk it's time to play
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-30-2022, 06:18 PM

PRESENT DAY

The XWF Camera goes live and we see what looks to be an old fashioned record player playing. The music was down low, and couldn’t be heard. Suddenly Mastermind appears from off camera, walks up to the the old fashioned record player, and looks down at it. His back is to the camera. He seems to be shaking his head. He also seems to be breathing in and out as if he is trying to contain himself. He can be seen taking one last breath.

“Do you guys want to know something?”

Mastermind still has his back to the camera. Suddenly we hear someone yelling something from off camera.

“WHAT?”

“I’m sick and tired of having to watch my opponents go on about my past results like it is something that needs to be spoken about,”

Suddenly we hear two people yelling something from off camera.

“WHAT?”

“I said I’m sick and tired of having to watch my opponents go on about my past results like it is something that needs to be spoken about because to me it’s not.”

Suddenly we hear three people yelling something from off camera.

“WHAT?”

Mastermind slowly turns and faces the camera.

“You all seem to think that speaking about my past results, of me losing all the fucking time in my early days here in the XWF, as something that you should be all proud of speaking about. I’m over it,”

Suddenly we hear four people yelling something from off camera.

“WHAT?”

“I said I’m over the way you guys think it’s great bringing up my past results like it is something to talk about. There’s more to talk about than my past results, but that is something that you all seem to pick up, going from match to match to match, and this is no different.”

We hear a group of people yelling from off camera.

“WHAT?”

“I said this is no different, and this is what it feels like.”

Mastermind turns back around to look back at the old fashioned record player, and he stops it from playing, and takes the record from the spin table, and holds it in his hands. He turns back to face the camera, and without warning, he breaks the record in half over his knees. Next second from off camera we hear.

“Oooooooooooooooooo”

“You all, especially my War Games opponents are like a bunch of broken records, speaking about the only thing that they can only come up with when it comes to me, because they don’t have anything else to say. That and of course making fun of my t-shirts.”

“WHAT?”

“I said making fun of my t-shirts. The only reason why you make fun of my t-shirts is because you guys don’t have your own gimmicks of your own, and you think my t-shirts are to be made fun of.”

"WHAT?"

“I said you guys don’t have your own gimmicks, thats why you think my own t-shirt gimmick is something to write home about, well it is not.

“Here’s the thing, and listen to me closely Calypso callopso, Game gone girl, North Korean wannabe, and Hanari I think I’m cool Carnes, because I’m not going to say this again.

“Yes, in my first few years in the XWF I lost more matches than I lost. Why? You guys don’t want to focus on the why do you?”

Someone from off camera suddenly yells

“WHY?”

Mastermind holds back a smile, and tries to compose himself. He looks towards the camera.

“Sorry boss, couldn’t help it,”

Mastermind clears his throat and continues

“Why did I lose more matches than anyone else, because I was wanting to prove myself in the XWF and more often than not, I participated in too many matches than I should have one after the other, because no one else had the balls to do that, because they only wanted to win matches that they knew they could win, and would often pick their own battles. Well I chose Monday Night as it was back then, Wednesday Night and then Saturday night to put myself out there.

“Of course I would lose more than I would win, but at least I could say that I tried. None of you wanted to do that. None of you wanted to test yourselves. None of you wanted to compete night after night after night. You all wanted to compete at your own leisure, to make your records look the best that the could be.

“I’m proud of losing 9 straight, that’s my record. I learned a lot about myself. It got me to the point where I ended up winning titles. Xtreme Title, and Television title.

“No one wants to talk about my record since I’ve been back. I’m unbeaten. And I’m the current Anarchy champion.

“So keep being a stuck record, keep bleating on like sheep, but I am proud of who I am, and what I’ve accomplished, and it’s time for you lot to find something new, because you guys continue to be a sack of old potatoes rotting away saying the same thing, day in, day out, night in, night out. I’m over it. I wish you were all as well. Because you all don’t have anything new to say.”

Mastermind steps on the broken record, and breaks it into more pieces. He then looks at the camera, and shakes his head in disappointment, before walking off. The camera fades out.

BACK TO THE BACK STORY

It was up to me to not only find my team but get them to all join together as one, and act like a team even if it was just for one night, the night of the War Games. And the only way to do that, was to use the Taimarus.

Thanks to Dolly who first showed the Taimarus in her promo, I thought I could find time to show it to you all this time around.

[Image: 360_F_334710217_6RisNlA06Yke93m2xCb5SXzemN9CKacG.jpg]

Let me just say it’s like a TARDIS that the time lord Doctor uses in Doctor Who, but it’s not a TARDIS. It’s centralized to a room in my Mansion, and I use it to find my teammates. It was given to me by Doctor D’Ville as a surprise present for what he put me through a couple of years ago, and for harassing my wife Maria.

It did come with instructions so I could use it quicker. I was only allowed to use it to find my War Games teammates.

I found Peter Vaughn at the bowling alley, I invited Thaddeus Duke to my very home, so I can get him to trust me, because the only way I knew he would trust me, was to send him back through time to the very point he really wanted to be at, and I found Dolly was after she had died, and in a state of flux, so I had to use the Taimarus to get her out of the flux and to where she really needed to be on my team for War Games of course.

I then sent her back to where she wanted to be, and then I had to follow everyone up and bring them back for War Games. It was enough time for fun, and then I found out that they had too much fun, and almost changed the course of history. So I had to bring them back.

PRESENT TIME

The camera fades into Mastermind’s mansion as he is getting ready to head to War Games. The last two weeks has been really fenetic, and just forming a team, and getting together was a hard work in itself. Then to get his team mates to fully trust him, he had to send them through the Taimarus to time zones where they felt they belong, but really didn’t because they made things worse and then Mastermind had to go fix things with the Tairmarus.

The rest of the members of his team were preparing their own last minute promos.

The camera finds Mastermind sitting in his thinking chair facing the camera, he has a whiteboard beside him.

He is told that he is now live to the XWF Universe, and he just sits there looking at the camera. He gets up and writes a word on the Whiteboard.

WHITEBOARD Said:
CARBON-COPY

Mastermind turns back to face the camera and sits back down in his chair.

“Calypso and his merry men of a team who call themselves War Games World Record Speed Run, think they can get away with focusing on a member of my team who just talks about himself and only himself when one of his own members did a carbon-copy of just what Thaddeus Duke said.

“It was like trying to decipher something that they thought would go amiss but it didn’t go amiss by me. To me it’s indistinguishable and it’s not interchangeable. So get it right Calypso if you think that just picking on Thad will help your team when all you are doing is forgetting the rest of my team.”

Mastermind gets up and walks back to the whiteboard and rubs the word out, and writes another word.

WHITEBOARD Said:
BELLYACHE

Mastermind walks back to his chair and sits back down.

“Over this side of the world, we call someone who constantly moans, and not thinking that they are getting a fair share of things, a bellyache.

“In Rugby League in Australia, the Melbourne Storm club team has a coach called Craig Bellamy, he is known as a hard ass of a coach, and when things aren’t going right for his team he would fire them up using his own methods. His own players call him Bellyache because they know when they get yelled at.

“But here’s the thing Hanari Carnes, you think other teams have it easy because they are able to call in ‘ringers’ but your team hasn’t been able to, well guess what? Stop being a bellyache and get on with the job, and stop focusing on yourself, because I know what you are like. I have a strong team, even with the addition of Thaddeus Duke, you guys seem to be strong, but I can hear all the cries, grumbles, moans, groans, about you, aren’t getting everything handed to you.

“The only thing getting handed to you Hanari, is your second consecutive loss. And I’ll be really happy to give you that,”

Mastermind gets back up and walks over to the white board and rubs out BELLYACHE, and writes another word.

WHITEBOARD Said:
UNREMITTING

Mastermind walks back to his chair and sits down.

“I spoke earlier about everyone who is always at me about my win-loss record here in the XWF, and that it is like a broken record. To me North Korean War Criminal continues to go along the same vane, not just at me, but also at my teammates.

“He continues to be unremitting, and just goes on and on like he knows if he talks long enough the world may swallow this unremitting babble. NKWC, the world does not swallow your babble, I just see it as a laughable excuse for trying to stay in the limelight, when you really are just rebroadcasting the same thing over and over again like bloody incessant reruns of television shows you constantly hate-watching.”

Mastermind gets up and walks over to the whiteboard and takes off the word.

WHITEBOARD Said:
ACHILLES

Mastermind turns back around and faces the camera.

“Calypso, if you think for one more minute that I am the weak link when it comes to my team, then I consider you the Achilles heel of your team. I think you have a fragile mind of proving to yourself that you must win this match and that you need team members to constantly chat about subjects that they are good at discussing, but where do you fit in Calypso? Where?

“You are just a delicate petal ready to be picked and then crushed beneath one’s foot because there’s no smell coming from you and it’s pointless to continue without a smell. Come War Games I will mute you once and for all.”

Mastermind starts to head off camera, but stops and turns, and comes back to the center.

“Games Girl, I didn’t really want to talk about you, because you are just something that can’t keep going without batteries or power, but when it comes to War Games, my Masters of War will show you what it’s like to lose a game in which you hate losing, the one proper game, that will say………….

Mastermind writes one last time on the whiteboard:

WHITBOARD Said:
GAME OVER

Mastermind stands there staring at the camera, and then starts smiling, before stopping himself, and then he leaves the room. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mastermind's post:
Dolly Waters (07-30-2022), Raion Kido (07-31-2022), Theo Pryce (07-31-2022)