Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » XWF War Games 2022
Karyn Pt. 2 aka Creepin On Ah Bus.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-29-2022, 06:39 PM

[Time has come where Tommy finally breaks Darlene Gentry out of a prison bus at noon. While Madison and Mercy in one truck blocking the Hoover Tunnel by blocking the exit, Tommy was about one car behind the prison transport, where we see him following into the entrance of the tunnel in his own truck. Tommy then call Madison on his phone.]

T: Mad, you ready for this they are reaching into the tunnel now.

M: Ready as I'll ever be.

T: How’s the traffic getting into the tunnel?

M: Just stick to the mission, Tommy.

T: Fuck it!

[He simply hangs up and he sees that it enters the hoover tunnel, where there was slight traffic due to some road construction that was slightly backed up. Tommy then see’s the prison bus stopping, and trying to find an alternate route out the tunnel that was signaled by the road constructor. Tommy see’s the bus heading into the Vancouver Tunnel exit that was not in the plan, and Tommy quickly phones Madison.]

M: What is it?

T: The road constructor had told the driver to go to another exit out of the tunnel, it’s veering towards the Vancouver exit of this tunnel.

M: Godamn it Tommy, I thought you’d told us to block the Hoover exit! Now what are we gonna do?

T: Look, just drive out of the exit to main street, we’ll have to make some other plans.

Mercy: I WaNt To KiLl!

M: Hush, Mercy… we are going to meet you there. Don’t fuck off on us.

T: Look, I can do this shit alone, if you keep on fucking busting my BALLS!!

M: Alright, Alright…

[Tommy then hangs up the phone, and he veers to the exit. He then follows them to Main Street, where it is a quiet street with no sign of life, as it drives nearly 50 miles to the lower level prison for transfer. Then we see Darlene in her hand and leg cuffs, in her pink prison uniform along with fifteen other women in the prison bus, and she was looking out the window, being pensive as one of her transfer inmates who looked like Natasha Lyonne who sat next to her, tried to talk to her.]

Josie: Darlene, why are you looking at the window… all pensive like and stuff?

Darlene: Oh nothing sweet thing, I just am thinking about our freedom before we get placed into the Eyersata Prison, I heard that place is bad.

Josie: I know, they manage to you know… “break” the young guppies in… and you know about me and my um…

[Darlene then nodded her head, and leaned her arm on her shoulder, then Josie then nudged her chin on her long, flowing dirty blond hair. Then suddenly, the prison bus breaks down in the middle of nowhere in the heat, and two or three female guards come out of the bus to see the breakdown. Then we see Tommy about ten meters away from where they are currently in, and he parks the truck not too close to the prison bus in order to avoid susy vibes. Then he calls Madison one more time, and he hears how annoyed she is with him.]

M: Tommy, me and Mercy are fucking dying in the heat! Where the hell are you now!

T: I’m in the middle of nowhere, the bus broke down and some guards are trying to fix the bus itself. It might take them a while, you and Mercy can just leave me to do it myself.

M: Look, we agreed upon this since last week, and those guns and body armor isn’t what Mercy is going to wear in the WarGames match either.

T: Well fine, just meet me at Boneyard Route 55 i’m in the blue pick up truck.

M: Alright, we might be there… we aren’t certain, don’t fuck this up!

[Tommy hangs up the phone, and watches through his cheap binoculars the female guards are still trying to figure out what’s going on with the old diplatated prison bus, then he sees them trying to call for a tow truck, but there’s no good signal into the area. Then the guards let the female prisoners leave the bus to stretch their legs, and he peeps out Darlene and the woman who he noticed was feeling up on her. He places his binoculars down, and he sees Madison’s red pick up truck right beside him. He gets out of his truck, while Mercy and Madison get out to thiers, and they talk to one another.]

M: So now what?

T: We wait till they fix the old prison bus… it’s going to take them a while.

[Mercy starts to pace, looking agitated.]

T: Madison, tell Mercy to chill out, please.

[Madison then gives Mercy a look of “donletmesmacya!” and she backs down. Then they noticed one of the female guards coming to their vicinity, and the guard who looked like Rosie O'Donnell with a buzzcut in her uniform came up to Madison, who was eyeing her and Mercy up and down as she looked at Tommy with utter disgust. While Tommy notices her mean glares he goes back into his pick up truck, Madison and the guard discuss the prison bus issues. Then after about fifteen minutes of dialogue, Madison signals Tommy to go with them to the bus in the pick up trucks. Once they made it, all three “get to work” on the prison bus, then they “work” on the bus as Darlene and Josie look at the three of them.]

Darlene: You see that rugged man who’s working on that spare tire, he’s the one who’s going to bail me out of this transfer.

Josie: That’s the guy you've been talking to on prisonpals.net this whole time?

Darlene: He can help us to leave this system, and he told me that he’s got a beach out to house us in.

Josie: Beach house huh?... We can finally have that fun time on the beach like we planned on!

Darlene: Also, he told me that once he breaks me out, he’s going to fuck me and suck on my toes!

[Josie then looked on with disgust with what she told her, and Darlene then started to fan herself with her hand as looked into the sky.]

Josie: Ew, you sure know how to pick the nasty ones!

Darlene: Oh c’mon my dead husband was into that kinda stuff before I ended his life. Plus, these pedis need some affection from being in the joint for so long!

Josie: Well whatever, once he breaks us out… let’s dump him in the gutter and run off together as one! We don’t need him any–

[Then gunshots are heard in the sky, and they see all three of them in body armor and M16 rifles in their hands. Then they take all the prisoners and the guards as hostages in the summer sorcher in the middle of nowhere. Madison and Mercy round them up near the bus in a row, and Tommy then looks at all of them, as Madison and Mercy held the rifles to them, and as they were trying to figure who’s Darlene, one of the guards who looked like Ruby Rose who’s noticeable as a rookie tried to pull out her pistol, and Tommy shoots her in the head with no remorse. Then he aimed his gun at the rest who were all in shock and fear, as Tommy kept the eyes of all the people.]

T: LOOK I DIDN'T MEAN TO SHOOT THE ROOKIE GUARD… SHE HAD IT COMING… I AM GOING TO MAKE THIS SIMPLE… I AM LOOKING FOR DARLENE GENTRY. I AM HERE TO GIVE HER A SECOND CHANCE OF FREEDOM! IF YOU DONT COMES OUT OF THIS LINE UP, MERCY IS GOING TO FEED ON YOUR FUCKING ENTRAILS! SPEAK UP NOW, OR DIE STANDING WHERE YOU ARE!

[Madison then aims her rifle at the remaining prison ladies, and then one of them comes out of the line up with her hands up. Then Mercy drags along Darlene and her friend, and Mercy knocks them out with the but of the rifle, Madison the goes to the pick up truck of hers and pulls out potato sacks to put them over their head, with sheer strength of Mercy she manages to drag them both to Madison’s pickup trucks backseat. As Madison and Tommy put the rifle down, he gives her a signal to take them to the spot, as they drive off, Tommy is left with the prisoners and two remaining guards.]

T: LOOK YOU ALL DIDN’T KNOW A THING… ALSO… TELL THE OTHER PRISON THAT SOMEONE GOT LEFT BEHIND IN YOUR OLD PRISON UPSTATE IN TEXAS AND NOT BOTHER LOOKING FOR THEM… OH LET ME GIVE YOU THIS FOR YOUR TROUBLES.

[Tommy goes to his pick up truck, and pulls out a bag full of cash, and he tosses it on the ground, and he’s all the women trying to get the bag, and once one of them opens it and it shows to be lot of Andrew Jacksons they all were thanking him, even one of the guards who gave him a death glare earlier. Then he heads off in his pick up truck, and along the way a real pick up tow driver, who Tommy paid off earlier comes into the scene to help them out.]

[It was nightfall, and they brought Darlene and Josie to Tommy’s secret apartment that looked fancy and reminiscent of American Psycho’s Patrick Bateman’s apartment. Mercy pulled the saks off their heads, while they were strapped onto a chair in the living room, where Mercy was creeping them out but sniffing their hair, touching their faces. Then Madison and Tommy are in the kitchen, where he pulls out two wine glasses and pours some Le’Pagion in glasses for a job well done.]

T: Cheers to you Madison, and to Mercy for pulling this off.

M: Yeah, we were the shit. I guess you did fine too.

T: I am aware of that, and now, here is something I wanted to give you.

M: You better not tell me to close my eyes again!

T: Nahh, keep your eyes open for this.

[Tommy then reaches for a briefcase from the cabinet, and he opens the case full of diamonds that he’s collected from his time in XWF. She looked into the case, and looked a bit shocked with all those gemstones he’s collected, then he closes it and hands it to her. She looked a tad bit hesitant, but she ended up giving in to him giving her the case. Then as they take a sip of the Le’Pagion, they hear one of the women screaming for help in the living room, and Tommy see’s that Mercy got a bit too rough on both women, then he sips his glass as if he doesn't give a shit on what happens to them. He then looks at Mercy, and signals her to stop messing and torturing them, he then turns on some music from his Framazon Blexa that was standing on aisle, it was playing “Virtual Inasity” by Jamiroquai, as he was nodded his head to the beat.]

[Then Madison comes into the living room, and sees him nodding his head to the song, and he tries to dance with her, but she pushes him off her. She gave him a cold shoulder, and he tries to dance with Mercy, but she wasn’t having it either. So he dances by himself, and he looks at Darlene and Josie who are having their heads down, since they sustained some kinda blunt force trauma to the head. He then taps on their shoulders to get their attention.]

T: Oh c’mon girls I thought you both like to boogie, and get on down? Isn’t that how you both were in maximum security prison?... boogin all the way down to flavor town on one another?

Darlene: Fuck off, I should have never sent you those emails if I knew how much of a creepy bastard you are!

Josie: What she said too!

T: Okay, okay… maybe I'm not a saint, but I never claimed to be so… I did you both a favor.. Now, you guys owe me big time!

Darlene: What do you mean?

[Before Tommy could say anything, Madison came into the living room to whisper into his ear. He nodded his head yes, as he stopped the Blexa from playing music. Then he told Madison and Mercy to leave with the briefcase full of gemstones. Once they left the apartment, he then looked at Darlene and Josie and he unstrapped them from the chair, and broke their hand and foot cuffs off with an ax. Then they wanted to attack him, but he aimed an ax at them.]

T: Before you both do anything stupid… i’d advise you to sit on that loveseat across from me DO IT NOW!!

[They end up going to the love seat across and he forces them to kiss one another. They were hesitant, but they ended up going at it. From that point, it was all a blur when he woke up with the two ladies in his bedroom, who both had scars on their bodies and faces. Tommy then gets out of the bed and looks into the mirror, then a gunshot is heard as the scene cuts to black.]

[Image: i-dont-think-i-can-control-myself-christian-bale.gif]

I am going to keep this concise and to the point, I didn't have to kill that poor guard, I didn’t have to kill anyone. But now, it’s past that point where I am numb to it all. Will this PPV change me into a mad man, I don’t have a value for that at all. All I know is that in the end it doesn't even matter, and we all gon fall like a deck of cards. This War Games is pretty much all the top aces and eights, who shall fall below the poverty line.

While everyone else is going to rant against everyone in this War Games, I am not going to do that, because I already said what I had to say last time about them. But if you want a short answer, its that they all don’t know what’s coming to them at all. I might be the odd man out with saying stuff like this, but I don’t give a fuck. I am me, they are them..so what’s it gonna be?

Here I am, tryin to defend myself with a team who’s going to faze me out, and here I am bringing in a body to keep me warm in the hot summer in Texas. I am a loner for a reason, but it seems to me that no matter what I have this huge obligation to help others out in a situation. Now, it’s pretty much on me to make or break a team who don’t think I am worthy to be involved, well guess what they gon have to deal with me either way.

Just like everyone else in this War Games tournament, including those late subistiations on Sudden Death, and you think i am fazed by a dick muncher and bastard of a father’s Duke lineage? Fuck no, those two who replaced those others were dead weight and Sudden death need someone more relevant acts in thier fabled team for War Games. As a shoot, I don’t give a damn about Sudden Death and their replacements, all I know is that someone’s gonna bleed in that ring.

To everyone who’s watching this at home or in the bar, just know that I am on a mission to bring the fight to whatever the team is going to be in front of me and the gang of misfits. I don’t care who goes far in this shit, nor care about being the L side of things because it’s all just bragging rights anyways right?... and I sure don’t need a participation trophy over leading a team of misfits who don’t want me in it at all.

BUT, I will have to say this… Machina, you can hate me all you want… but i’m only in this for you and nothing else. If you feel that I am dead weight like Madison said, you should have left me out but you brought me in, so now you and those misfits have to deal with me, whether you like it or not. I still will fight just for the sake of mainintin some so-called group unity.

So from this point on, I don’t need a Viewers Discretion Advised sticker for what I am going to do in this year's Wargames, they recognize a tough SOB who has nothing to lose. I don’t need no monster to bring the heater on these fools' necks and spines, allI I need is the confidence that I am going to be a reluctant team player to reach for bragging rights FOR THEM and not for me. If that gets me heat from my team, then oh well, I am a THUG through and through and don’t need to stress myself out for anyone who doesn't like me in this thing, same thoughts for every team in this thing… You will see a side of me that nobody has seen before in that big ass stadium, with the crowd giving up props to Viewers Discretion Advised. See you all down in Swizterland, I might pop around again… or not.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
Dolly Waters (07-29-2022), Latina Submission Machina (07-31-2022), Mercy (07-29-2022), Raion Kido (07-31-2022), Theo Pryce (07-30-2022), Unknown Soldier (07-30-2022)